15 years helping British businesses

About Grin

GRIN is the only all-in-one creator management platform built for brands ready to scale their influencer programs & see results.

Learn more about Grin

Pros:

All aspects of managing influencer marketing are visible in one portal, which is intuitive and straightforward. The report builder tool is great for summarizing our activities.

Cons:

A step by step video going over what they can expect and how to problem solve if they run into an issue.

Grin ratings

4.5
4.8
4.6
4.5

9.0/10

Grin has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 147 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Grin before?

Lior
Lior
Founder and CEO of ScopeLeads in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Grin Has it all...

Comments: Grin was very easy to set up in use. Within weeks we had a few campaigns up and running and it’s something we use daily to find nee influencers to receive free product and promote our brand.

Pros:

Ease of use to find and reach out to new influencers. Followup features. The influencers not being in a “network”.

Cons:

The automation features. You can’t do things beyond one automatic welcome email to new campaign subscribers.

4 years ago

Lior, Thank you for sharing your expereinece with GRIN. We're happy to hear that you're leveraging the discovery & recruitment tools, along with managing your entire campaign workflow in one place.

Mallory
Marketing Manager in US
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

GRIN solves problems you don't even know you have!

Comments: We are saving so much time! We're no longer spending time tracking people down in Instagram, checking through our DMs to make sure someone shared and tagged us in a Story, searching through the explore page for new faces, etc. GRIN has allowed us to go from 15 different Google Forms and spreadsheets to having everything we need in one, intuitive interface. The data that GRIN provides has helped us narrow down the profile of our more successful influencers, and the influencer search tool then allows us to find lookalikes for that profile. GRIN has essentially removed the trial and error (and the time associated with trial and error!) from our influencer marketing.

Pros:

We have been SO impressed with GRIN. We were starting to become overwhelmed managing our influencers by hand and it was difficult to keep track of where influencers were in the pipeline and who had met their responsibilities, etc. We switched to GRIN mainly for the ability to track, sort, and tag influencers, and we have been so pleasantly surprised by how many other problems GRIN has allowed us to solve. This platform truly streamlines every part of the influencer management process. I think our favorite feature is the reporting view which you can separate by campaign-- so much data!

Cons:

There's not much that's missing in this platform! My only request is that the filter feature needs an option for "both/and," i.e. I want to be able to filter by a certain campaign AND a tag. Right now, if I input both fields into the Filter tool, the system shows me everyone in the campaign and also everyone with that tag. I'd like to be able to isolate from my list using two different filters at the same time so that I only see influencers who meet both criteria.

Gabriel
B to B Strategy Consulting in US
Information Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Best store management system and provides safe payment processing

4.0 last month New

Comments: Professional and intuitive. It is a tool with real returns.

Pros:

Comes with a user friendly intuitive interface for webstore creation. No Technical skills needed to operate. All the themes and designs available are ready to use making it fast and enjoyable to use. Integrates excellently well with other tools expanding opportunities for application. It is also secure and reliable.

Cons:

All issues are tackled well by support team. No complaints.

Eda
CEO in US
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

A Master Class in Deception and Underperformance

Comments: Fellow marketers and entrepreneurs, I implore you to stay away. It feels like a bait-and-swich scheme with oversold promises.

Pros:

Initial onboarding was relatively seamless and the team was responsive.

Cons:

Grin deceived us throughout the sales process, hiding critical information, overselling the platform, and getting us to sign a 12-month contract with auto-payments that are impossible to stop, even when scammed. We're left with a tool that fails to meet our needs and doesn't deliver what was promised. Their "Curated lists" feature, touted as a white-glove service for creator search, is laughable. The team puts in minimal effort, delivering irrelevant or duplicate influencers. The promised robust discovery tool doesn't exist; they recently added a few search filters that are ineffective. Grin is a resource drain, creating problems instead of solving them. They excel at cold selling and misleading demos, coercing small businesses into a 12 month contract. The reality is far from what's promised. Avoid Grin and save yourself the frustration and wasted money. You'll likely end up trapped in a long-term contract for a product that fails to deliver.

Brittyn
Content Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Great for Expanding your Reach!

Comments: Overall, Grin has been a gamechanger for our team and we are excited to watch it grow our reach on social media even more over the next few months.

Pros:

This platform has been transformative in the way we are able to prospect, connect with, and onboard influencers around the world. It was easy to integrate and the support staff is incredible. As a very small business, we have been able to reach influencers we otherwise would not have been able to reach.

Cons:

We really don't have any complaints. Anytime something seems to come up, their support staff takes care of the issue right away. We would say its a bit expensive for a small business like ourselves, but we see the value and make it work anyways.

Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

GRIN has opened so many doors for us!

Comments: Overall, we have loved working with GRIN. It is incredible software, run by a team of amazing people. Everyone that we have met through GRIN is very friendly and always willing to help if an issue occurs.

Pros:

As someone who uses GRIN on a daily, I can say that I love every part of this software. My personal favorites are the recruiting sections and the overall organization of the program. GRIN has made it incredibly easy to find the perfect influencer and to create a seamless relationship with them! We never have to worry about someone falling through the cracks, or not getting the message. With GRIN on our side, our influencer program has grown and will continue to grow for many years to come!

Cons:

The biggest issue we've had has been with some connections. Our influencers and ambassadors have had some problems with keeping their social channels connected. However, the GRIN support team is very responsive and is on top of any challenge thrown their way.

Lena
Digital Marketing Associate in US
Food & Beverages, 51–200 Employees

Managing influencers is easy with Grin!

Pros:

Grin makes managing multiple campaigns and numerous brand ambassadors easy. Between the content library and analytics, I feel good knowing everything is in one place!

Cons:

Often times we work with multiple levels of influencers from micro to macro or celebrities. Sometimes the influencers want separate terms from the campaign and we are not able to create terms per influencers at this time.

4 years ago

Lena, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with GRIN!

Mike
Head of Partnerships & Influencer Marketing in US
Food & Beverages, 201–500 Employees

Grin for the win!

Comments: Sourcing of creators to drive brand awareness and campaigns

Pros:

Creator search is great, easy to sort / filter the audience of the creator you want.

Cons:

at times pulling the creator report is a challenge, despite altering talent handle being modified

2 years ago

Thank you for the honest feedback, Mike! So glad that you are leveraging the creator search engine to find the right influencers for your brand. Happy to hear that the GRIN team is helpful and easy to work with.

Sabrina
Social Media Coordinator in US
Retail, 501–1,000 Employees

Grin helped us scale our influencer program!

Comments: GRIN has allowed us to scale our Influencer program and keep outreach and management to one person, as opposed to bringing on extra headcount internally. GRIN has provided a lot of learnings on the behind the scenes metrics of an influencer's validity and audience information, which has been key in negotiating rates and deciding to work with someone or not!

Pros:

The CRM behind the platform has been pivotal to store all of our influencer's information and keep a communication log of all the emails back and forth. The campaign section of the platform keeps everything super organized so you can run multiple campaigns seamlessly and simultaneously.

Cons:

There are a couple features that just don't apply to our business, I wish we could swap out things like the content management section for the pro version of the dashboard.

Sarah
Social Media Specialist in US
Consumer Goods, 11–50 Employees

Great platform to grow your influencer base!

Comments: We are upscaling our influencer efforts, brand awareness around new products and collecting content for all marketing usage.

Pros:

The platform takes a little bit to get comfortable with and onboarded to, but after that the capabilities are amazing. They have some really cool search tools that have helped our strategy tremendously. I also love that they can integrate with Shopify for influencer orders.

Cons:

I feel that the user interface for messaging influencers on our side of things could be a little bit more user friendly. Instead of an email setup, I would love to see chat bubbles.

2 years ago

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback, Sarah! Happy to hear that you're taking advantage of our robust integration with Shopify. It's truly a game-changer with fulfillment AND finding the right influencer for your brand.

Rihana
Strategic partnerships manager in US

Ambassador Management

Comments: The people at GRIN are super helpful, and have been great to work with. The platform has changed the way I manage ambassadors for the best.

Pros:

This platform is super great to use for my personal KPI's, and the impact that my ambassador team has on revenue for our business

Cons:

The only thing that I don't like is at this time (although I think they are working on it) I would like to be able to organize my ambassador campaigns, hide old ones, and have them in an order that I choose

5 years ago

Rihana, Thank you so much for sharing your GRIN experience.

Olivia
Social Media Marketing Specialist in US
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Can't imagine influencer marketing without GRIN!

Comments: Being a part of a small 8-person team, I manage our influencer marketing single handedly. I'm not sure I could do it all without GRIN — or else we would simply not be able to grow. Keeping track of hundreds of partnerships & email threads is almost impossible. With GRIN, each person I work with has their own profile, where I can see our past conversations, what campaigns they're involved in, what products I've sent, what tags or notes I gave them, and any addresses or custom properties I had filled in. I can quickly remember where I left off in a conversation, or what stage they're at in the partnership process. Without this, I would be incredibly overwhelmed. Things like email templates help to make my communication with hundreds of people more efficent for time management. GRIN gives me way more hands and allows one person to manage business with hundreds of people. I also LOVE my GRIN agent [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is always available to answer my questions via email or meet up for a video chat. Whenever I am confused or need advise on how to grow, she gives great direction, and always passes along my suggestions to the GRIN team for new product updates.

Pros:

There are so many great tools in GRIN, but one of my favorites is the ability to prepare campaigns that I can quickly send to new influencers to get the ball rolling for a partnership. I am able to set up all the rules and expectations for everyone in one place ahead of time, and keep track of who I've sent what to. On top of that, I'm able to prepare email templates to send in bulk, so I don't have to type out individual emails to each and every influencer.

Cons:

One area I expected more out of was the influener search & filters. Maybe it's just our niche or picky expectations, but our expensive baby sleepwear brand is always looking for natural, organic seeking mamas, with beautiful babies and profiles to test out and promote our products. We have not found much success in using the filters in GRIN to find these specific influencers. However, I do enjoy being able to send a GRIN landing page to pretty much anyone I find to add them into the database. We work around it, and GRIN's product development team is always taking suggestions for new updates. Hoping it will only get better with time.

Jessi
Partnerships Manager in US
Consumer Goods, 11–50 Employees

GRIN will save you time and energy!

Comments: Yes, love! Saves me so much time and energy.

Pros:

Everything is under one roof! Organization, tracking and reporting.

Cons:

There are some glitches, but GRIN's CS team is super responsive and quick to help with any issues.

2 years ago

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback, Jessi! Glad to hear that you're saving time and energy with GRIN.

Greg
Head of Product Content & Industry Influencers in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

Hands down the best platform we've used

Comments: Our experience has been fantastic - and the platform is helping us to drive a huge number of initiatives Maximizing our time and reach in our right-to-win and must-win communities.
Driving social followers to our brand handles
Executing tiered campaigns to multiple layers of influencers
Shopify integrated is a life saver from a fulfillment perspective
Automation of inbound/outbound communication
Effective vetting of applicant content & culture

Pros:

Personally - I love the Grin interface, the capabilities, the reporting, and the SUPPORT TEAM. Coming in as an outsider to the influencer marketing realm, this platform and the team have been game changers for our business. Most importantly, the tools which the interface provides allows my team to automate what we can, so that we can spend our time going deep with our influencers and making their experience an incredible one.

Cons:

We're excited to see some functionalities come to life with regards to email 'send as' options, and more creative options on Grin-hosted landing pages. Both of these capabilities are currently in dev, and we're excited to implement when they go live.

Maddi
Social Media Coordinator in US
Consumer Goods, 51–200 Employees

GRIN has exponentially scaled our program

Comments: We have been able to develop uniform partnerships and mass management of influencer relationships, while maintaining personal communication with our partners. We have greatly reduced the amount of time that placing influencer orders used to take thanks to Grin’s integration with Shopify.

Pros:

Being able to house and organize all of our influencers in one place has streamlined our process and enabled us to more than double the amount of people we work with each month. I like that GRIN is very much what you make of it. We have also found GRIN helpful in managing our incoming content which we then repurpose across channels. Increasing our # of partnerships and having greater access to the content has earned us increased revenue on our website where we distribute this content.

Cons:

We sometimes struggle with organizing our campaigns and reporting uncertainties however the Grin Support team is one of the most responsive, knowledgeable and friendly I have ever worked with. You can tell they are excited to hear about opportunities to change, and they regularly take our feedback into account.

4 years ago

Maddi, Thank you so much for sharing your GRIN experience. We will be sure to pass along the kudos to our amazing GRIN support team.

Gia
Director of Marketing in US
Consumer Goods, 11–50 Employees

Grin just gets better and better!

Comments: The best influencer platform!

Pros:

Ease of use, response time of IT team, influencer reporting and metrics.

Cons:

The price, reports aren't updated every time you select one.

3 years ago

Thank you for the honest feedback Gia! We understand that there is always room for improvement and welcome your thoughts. Feel free to contact the product team directly at [email protected] to share your ideas.

Sydnee
Influencer Program Lead in Canada
Consumer Goods, 51–200 Employees

Innovative platform with an incredible team

Comments: GRIN has helped us scale and elevate our influencer program over the years in ways we didn't know was possible. With it's campaign and email capabilities, in addition to influencer search tools, we're able to manage multiple influencer programs in a more streamlined way and less hands on approach in order to do more without taking up more time.

Pros:

GRIN continues to be very innovative with constant new features and webinars to stay ahead of the always-changing social/influencer landscape. The platform and the fantastic GRIN team has helped streamline our influencer program all into one place and scale it in amazing ways.

Cons:

If I could add anything to GRIN, it would just be to expand into more social channels in a more in depth way like it currently does for Instagram. But excited for new upcoming features that I'm sure they have in the works!

Carl
Marketing Director in US
Civic & Social Organization, 2–10 Employees

Market more. Sell more. Hire less.

Comments: Grin is how we get the right people to our events. Beyond that, we have found it incredibly powerful community engagement tool. The platform is so powerful, we end up using it for so much more than influencer marketing. We use the information Grin places at our fingertips to research, refine our messaging, test new approaches, and effectively manage our campaigns internally.

Pros:

Cutting edge approach to connecting with influencers. The influencers don't know they're on Grin. To them, you stumbled upon them organically. This nurtures genuine conversation/interactions with the people you might soon be paying to promote your product. Don't be surprised if you even make friends with some of your "influencers". We've met several in person! Like all the best business software, Grin is as invisible as you want it to be.

Cons:

We were able to cut a position with the amount of time saved using Grin. Nobody likes losing a team member. Everybody likes saving money and time.

Kelsey
Operations Manger in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Very Helpful

Comments: Overall we are very happy with GRIN. Whenever we have questions or issues they are quickly resolved and the GRIN team is always easy to get a hold of. We have definitely had a great experience overall.

Pros:

We like that GRIN allows us to keep everything in one place. From emails, to contacts, to orders for influencer kits, and the content, it makes it so much easier to have it all in one place. This makes it easy to search for potential influencers as well. We love that you can apply filters and search for specific people (lookalike searches are THE BEST!).

Cons:

There are sometimes certain quirks that we run into when it comes to some things related to the software. One thing is that we wish there was an easier way to mark people that we are not interested in when we are doing searches because we notice people just continue to show up. If we could delete those people out of the search or mark "not interested" that would make our searches much easier. Also, sometimes the filters on searches do not seem to work. With our product being alcohol related it is important we don't reach out to people under the age of 21, but sometimes they get through the filters.

Claire
Marketing Director in US
Apparel & Fashion, 51–200 Employees

Has completely changed how we run Influencer campaigns and do PR!

Comments: It's great! Absolutely love it and would highly recommend it.

Pros:

Grin has completely changed how we do PR and run influencer campaigns. It allows us to easily keep track of content, including IG stories! Not only that, we're also able to search for influencers and track everything from beginning to end!

Cons:

It's loaded with features so you will definitely need a dedicated team member if you're trying to scale and use it to it's fullest potential. Plus it's a bit pricey but if you're serious about scaling, it's totally worth it.

2 years ago

Thank you for your honest feedback Claire! Happy to hear that GRIN helps you keep track of content and search for influencers.

Samantha
Influencer Marketing Manager in US

Super helpful!

Comments: Overall, I love using Grin and love our CS representative. She's always very friendly and helpful. Plus she responds to emails super quick. We will continue using Grin for our Influencer Marketing. :)

Pros:

Grin makes influencer marketing SO easy. The features are easy to use and understand (or can be easily understood with their CS team! SHOUT OUT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] FOR ALWAYS HELPING ME WHEN NEEDED!) :)

Cons:

The only con I have is that you need to pay additional for reporting features. I love the advanced reporting function but wish it was included in our monthly cost seeing it's necessary for this role.

Joanna
CEO in US
Retail, 2–10 Employees

I had a terrible experience with Grin

Pros:

I love that you can search for influencers and find people that mesh well with your brand. I also love it houses all documents, conversations and allows you to have one space for your influencers.

Cons:

The return is no where near what you pay for this software. We do a couple million in sales a year but this program cost us way beyond what we were getting on a return. You would have to make at least $5M a year if not $10M+ a year for this to make sense even a little bit. The customer support is very lacking as well.

2 years ago

Thank you for the honest feedback Joanna! Love that you are leveraging the creator search engine to find the right influencers for your brand. I'll take your feedback to the product team.

Whitney
Senior Brand Manager in US
Consumer Goods, 51–200 Employees

Grin helped us save time and triple our scale

Comments: I'm very happy and recommend Grin to all of my industry contacts.

Pros:

The product is very easy to use and makes the end-to-end process of managing an influencer program seamless -- from discovery to briefing, sending samples and collecting content. It's allowed us to save time and triple our partnerships within a matter of two months.

Cons:

I'd like the tool to have better analytics for influencer posts: reach, engagement rate based on reach -- so that we can show the added value the program has on awareness efforts. Also, if I could run YouTube out of Grin like I run Instagram, I'd be set for years.

4 years ago

Whitney, Thank you for sharing your GRIN experience. We are always looking to improve our product and appreciate your feedback on how you manage YouTube.

Travis
Head of Partnerships in US
Apparel & Fashion, 11–50 Employees

Best Influencer Marketing Platform

Pros:

GRIN has enabled us to easily set up campaigns to track influencer performance and deliverables and really streamline the entire process of creator management. The integration was super easy and has saved our company dozens of hours in reporting on content, fulfilling product, and managing influencer workflows. The support team is impeccable and I would highly recommend anyone who has an influencer program to use GRIN.

Cons:

Nothing was that difficult. The only thing would be customization of particular influencer deliverables within a campaign; however, they have updates coming within the next couple of months to make that a reality.

Lily
Influencer Marketing Coordinator in US
Cosmetics, 11–50 Employees

Great Organization

Pros:

I love how easy it is for me to view my creators, organize them by tags, and to be able to easily import new creators with their social media chrome extension. Additionally, being able to pay my creators through GRIN makes it very easy to make payments on time. I love that GRIN is continuously updating the services they offer.

Cons:

I'm not really a fan of using their creator search. Although some creators will have great stats, when it comes to performance, they don't perform that well.

2 years ago

Thank you for your honest feedback, Lily! I'm glad to hear that you're leveraging all our resources to help you manage your program including the web extension and paying creators.