• Overall
    4.6/5
    4.6/5
    4.7/5

About Remarkety

Remarkety is a leading Email & SMS eCommerce Marketing Platform for segmentation and personalization based on shopping behavior.

Learn more about Remarkety

Andrew C.
eCommerce Manager & Web Developer
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2018

"High end capabilities without the high end price"

Comments: Huge improvement in ROI from email marketing since we switched to Remarkety

Pros: - ROI tracking is not only built in, but a focus of the reporting dashboard, a solid indicator that this platform was built for ecommerce first and foremost
- ROI tracking is complimented by the Google Analytics tracking which allows you to compare various attribution models and view overlap with other marketing efforts
- Automatic proactive feedback on campaign performance based on industry benchmarks, along with suggestions on how to improve
- Plenty of ways to segment and target customers, for both automated emails and newsletters - see support articles for full list or options
- Very impressed with how seamless the integration with Magetno 1 is, by connecting through the Magento API they are able to retroactively segment customers (eg. make a new category with selected products in it, then target based on past sales of products in that category - also useful for excluding select products from some campaigns)
- Built in templates cover a wide use case, but also easy enough to make and modify templates that work in the drag and drop editor - my content guys have had no issues at all using the wysiwyg editor - I was able to make our responsive email template from another platform compatible with Remarkety in a few hours.

Cons: - Geographic targeting could be improved, currently can target based on State/City/Suburb /Country , but not by postcode/zip and not by using a map UI like other platforms

• Reviewed on 09/04/2018
John E.
Digital Marketing and Design Associate
Religious Institutions, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/01/2020

"Intuitive and Perfect for small or large businesses that need fast results"

Comments: 100% Customer Satisfaction!

Pros: The editor
Automation
In-app recommendations
The way segmentations is configured
Integrations between software
Assigned representative to handhold the integrations and the setup
Customer Service is second to none
Sped up my ability to Email Market
Feature Request do not fall on deaf ears!
Nikita Dhillon is an amazing representative to work with.

Cons: Not being able to set brand colors and secondary subject line/pre-header text cannot be set, and nothing else. I sent in a feature request for this. I bet they quickly address this.

Faten H.
president
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2020

"Great platform and affordable"

Comments: Fantastic platform. We love their support ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answer always within an hour). They also assigned us an on-bording manager that helped us get used to the platform and went beyond, reviewing our emails any times we needed help. Very happy with our choice.

Pros: We were looking for an email marketing that is able to do automated email, user friendly, and integrate with our website so it can get relevant information. Many were out of our budget or did not have the feature we were looking for. Remarkety provided these features at a fraction of the cost of some other options.

Cons: Not much we don't like, although more email template choice can be useful

• Reviewed on 21/08/2020
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2019

"Good idea but needs work"

Comments: Our experience started out great for the first several months but things have deteriorated because of so many glitches in their new system. At this point, it is very difficult to successfully make one new email and support has not been able to solve the big issues like the "save" button not working. Our account manager is always great but in the end, if things don't work and we waste many hours each day because of all of the bugs I can't say our overall experience is good.

Pros: Many options to setup automated/trigger emails which are a great way to stay in touch with customers and offer customized specials to certain customers for certain things they do on your site.

Cons: Until a few months ago everything ran very smooth and was simple to use. Recently Remarkety started "upgrading" their system and adding new features and options. That's when the problems started. We now take a week to set up one email that used to take one day. I literally sit and watch the person here creating our emails and he runs into problem after problem every single time. Almost every day the save button stops working at random. He will spend a few hours setting an email up and he clicks save several times during that process only to find at some point the save button stops working and there is no way for him to finish the email. At that point, he has to totally start over from the beginning and hope he can get the email finished before the save button stops working. It's extremely frustrating to spend a lot of time setting an email up and find you have to start over from scratch because it cant be saved. This is an ongoing problem that began after Remarkety did recent upgrades and now we encounter it daily. Additionally in our Remarkety control panel there are features that are missing one day and reappear the next day and the disappear the following day. For example they have an option to create a desktop and mobile email all at the same time. One day we were working on it and set up an email that was optimized for desktop and mobile view using that feature. Then a few days ago when we started building another email the mobile option was gone.

• Reviewed on 28/06/2019
Don B.
Revenue Rain Maker
  • Reviewed on 02/07/2020

"Good Marketing Requires Good Marketing Platforms"

Comments: I LOVE Remarkety. I wish all my other marketing interfaces were as effective. I run a digital marketing company and my sole goal is to grow revenue streams for my clients. I actively use Remarkety as one of the tools in my kit to accomplish client goals.

Pros: Remarkety has many valuable features that both automate and improve email marketing. Additionally, the support and customer service are exceptional.

Cons: Like all marketing platforms, there is a learning curve, but the site and the support staff are there with easily accessible guidance in the form of both calls and instructional videos.

• Reviewed on 02/07/2020
Scott N.
  • Reviewed on 02/03/2020

"Great Software - A few improvements to perfection."

Comments: Excellent program with excellent support.

Pros: The data syncs well with bigcommerce and support is on top of it when there are discrepancies. Deliverability seems solid.

Cons: Mobile interface needs some help for merchants that are on the go, which is all of us. And/or conditions need more deeply integrated to the segmenting within a campaign. Can still do what we need to with customer list segmenting.

Triggers and filters should be consistently available through all campaign types.
All in all great with great potential.

• Reviewed on 02/03/2020
Corey V.
Marketing Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 08/01/2020

"Great Email Platform"

Comments: Remarkety has made our email newsletters and automations easy to use and easy to track. With a user friendly interface, creating a good quality marketing email and sending it out takes less time than ever before.

Pros: Easy to setup and use. User friendly interface.

Cons: Sometimes it seems certain conversions aren't being attributed to likely emails.

• Reviewed on 08/01/2020
Kyle W.
Marketing
Fishery, 11-50 Employees

"Remarkety Review"

Comments: Overall it is a good platform and if Remarkety could create a function where you could easily segment customers into different email groups to send separate emails to that would make it so much better

Pros: The ability to have several functions such as email, duplication email, better analytics, etc. all under one platform

Cons: We really struggle with this platform on segmenting customer groups. In our business we have a handful of customer groups that we send emails to and was very easy to create personal email lists in Mailchimp as well as import contacts, but do not like the filter function of Remarkety

Asher H.
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2020

"user friendly"

Comments: The support service is truly what makes this product great. I do not worry about encountering a problem because I know the support is lighting fast and really strong.

Pros: The customer support is incredible. It makes learning how to use the software, possible. Creating newsletters is o much more user-friendly than MailChimp in my opinion. The software in general is more user-friendly than MailChimp, honestly.

Cons: As long as the cost stays the same there aren't any cons to using this software to replace MailChimp.

• Reviewed on 09/01/2020
René S.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/02/2020

"Excellent e-mail client for e-commerce"

Comments: Great product. We have started our e-mail campaign journey and we are very happy with this tool.

Pros: Easy to integrate with our Magento solution. Intuitive design and setup. Quick start (comes with recommendations for campaigns). Great support.

Cons: Small con: design editor could run smoother.

• Reviewed on 04/02/2020
Lyell P.
Director of Web Services
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/12/2019

"Remarkety Delivers On Marketing Automation"

Pros: We came to Remarkety on a referral from our Oracle+Dyn delivery partner because we were seeking abandoned cart email remarketing capabilities at an affordable cost. The platform is fast and intuitive and works as described and promised, and integrated well with the Oracle+Dyn architecture. What I like best is the support and executive teams behind Remarkety. We had many more needs than their platform had when we began. The Remarkety team was relentless in addressing every single feature request we submitted. Their platform today is more robust because they were willing to listen to our suggestions, critically evaluate them, and quickly put them into design and development rolling out new functionality in days, not months.

Cons: What I like least are small issues, like segment counts updating on a schedule vs. in real time, but I believe this is either no longer an issue or the schedule is much more frequent. The segment builder could benefit from an "advanced" view where users with SQL skills could construct more complex segments. It would also be useful to be able to use newly-added contact record data points to build segments.

• Reviewed on 16/12/2019
Harun B.
Online Marketer
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/07/2019

"One of the best ESP's ever used"

Comments: It is simply perfect for marketing automation use.

Pros: Very easy to use. You can easily build complicated segments without any technical knowlege. I have used many ESP's incl. MailChimp and Tripolis. The price puts other ESP's like Dotmailer completly out of the league.

Cons: I missed the functionality to attach a pdf to or another file to the email.

• Reviewed on 16/07/2019
Brian S.
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2018

"Remarkety is the best value on the market"

Comments: I’ve been a Constant Contact customer, Bronto, And MailChimp. Bronto is crazy expensive for a small company. MailChimp is cheap, but extremely limited. I wanted advanced automation for thinks like abandoned cart recovery, customer win backs, etc. I decided on Remarkety based partially on price. They seemed to deliver most of what Klaviyo does at a lower price. Initially, my customer success manager wasn’t very good and I was feeling neglected by Remarkety. Also, they did not integrate with my rewards program, so I gave Klaviyo a try. Klaviyo could not do some very basic things I wanted to do, that I was already doing with Remarkety. I called Remarkety. My new customer success manager called me back immediately. The support since then has been exceptional. Remarkety has made improvements to their platform based on my suggestions. I get excellent LIVE support from Remarkety. Klaviyo is by chat only. My customer success manager and I have weekly strategy calls now. They have added integration with my rewards program. I highly recommend Remarkety for small businesses that don’t have a staff of people to manage their emails and want to take advantage of customization and automation.

Pros: Price
Automation options
Integration with Big Commerce
Support

Cons: Visual appearance
Lacking in analytics

• Reviewed on 08/08/2018
Voice Over Artist
  • Reviewed on 01/07/2018

"Easy to use and worth every penny."

Comments: By using this software, i am able to gain more conversions and keep my customers up to date.

Pros: It makes it easy to send out weekly newsletters to customers, both current and new. I can send automations for when people abandon their cart or browse abandonment. This really helps get people back to the site. A lot of times people who abandon their cart get a second look and do decide to buy. It's great as a tool for getting Google reviews because you can send out an automation that deals with feedback. Even going so far as to send them a link for both your Google reviews, and you're Better Business Bureau reviews.

Cons: Probably the only thing I can honestly say I wish that the software had, is that I could do custom coded Scripts.

• Reviewed on 01/07/2018
Paul S.
Web Developer
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2019

"An absolute must for any online shop!"

Comments: Fantastic so far! I think the best part of the service is the support you get! I never had complains about tech level and quality of support!

Pros: Automation, ease of use and targeting. 1) Automation of emails is really helping us simplify re-marketing to customers who we already have bought from us - its increasing our sales and improving our review numbers. 2) Remarkety's email templates and templating engine has improved a lot - to the point where I don't have to write any HTML / CSS and know that the email will land into mailboxes looking correct. 3) Targeting really helps us figure out which customer groups we can send emails to to increase success of a sale without spamming everybody who is subscribed.

Cons: 1) I think the interface is sometimes clunky and items / buttons sometimes cover each other. Maybe spreading out the HTML templating interface would help. It should be tested on a smaller screen when they roll out new versions. 2) Some documentation is hidden away and hard to find on their main website. Maybe a link to documnetation should be included on admin site? Would be nice to have a big FAQ page

• Reviewed on 22/05/2019
Frank L.
  • Reviewed on 05/07/2018

"Good software. Lots of segmentation options which is great. Generally easy to use."

Pros: The segmentations and automations are great. Can really drill down and narrow your audience. Automations really help in having a robust email marketing campaign without much work. The software is easy to use and everything is pretty intuitive.

Cons: Email templates could be better designed (see Mailchimp, Aweber, etc.). Image library could use improvement. For example the ability to organize into folders. The ability to search for an image and the ability to archive images would also be very helpful. Right now, adding images to an email is the longest part of the process.

• Reviewed on 05/07/2018
Juan M.
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2019

"Great Magento 2 Integration"

Pros: Very easy to use and the customer service is great. I am seeing convertions, I really recommend Remarkety.

Cons: Nothing at the moment.I hope they are an always innovating with new features company.

• Reviewed on 06/11/2019
Inbar E.
CMO
  • Reviewed on 14/03/2018

"Very good product"

Pros: We have used the Remarkety platform for years and always been happy with it! The program is user-friendly and it's easy to get many campaigns up and running. The design templates they provide look professional and what's more, they DO catch customers' eyes. We've always had a better ROI with the Remarkety platform than other email marketing platforms we've tried, including direct. Their support is very helpful and quick to respond on any needs you have.

• Reviewed on 14/03/2018
Jeffrey A.
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2018

"The best email and marketing newsletter software that I have used. Great return on investment"

Comments: Easy to operate and gets the job done. The price is reasonable and any one can use it.

Pros: The automations are excellent and I only spend less than 30 minutes a week to send out newsletters and campaigns. It stays on auto pilot as it delivers great returns. The pricing is very good compared to other software that are more complicated.

Cons: Improved customer support will be greatly appreciated although the software is mostly on auto pilot once you configure it at the onset.

• Reviewed on 29/06/2018
Scott C.
Marketing Manager
Cosmetics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2019

"Excellent software!"

Comments: Very happy with the software.

Pros: I love that all of our data is synced to Remarkety and with the tools within Remarkety I can set custom automations.

Cons: I would like the ability to create a custom automation based on my own filters.

• Reviewed on 19/07/2019
Alexis C.
Co-founder
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2018

"Fantastic product - best email service I have tried (and I've tried a few!)"

Pros: I have Remarkety connected to Shopify, and my favorite part about it is the level of segmentation I can achieve so I can target specific customers. Also their customer service is TOP NOTCH! Any time I need help with something, or have questions, they respond within a day and walk me through what I need to do, or do it for me! Also, I have made suggestions about possible integrations, and they have listened and implemented those suggestions! I find this software far exceeds Mailchimp and a few others I have tried. It's a must for my online store.

Cons: I would like to see even more design capabilities. I think the design features right now are good, but I think they can make them even better!

Kyle M.
Marketing Director
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2018

"Great extension"

Comments: They have excellent customer service. Any time I have a question or issue with the software, they respond quickly to help me get things figured out.

Pros: They have user-friendly tools for setting up email remarketing campaigns that have always made things simple for us.

Cons: Not any complaints, really. I've spotted a couple bugs on the site but nothing serious, and they all have eventually been fixed.

• Reviewed on 21/11/2018
Arseniy N.
Ecommerce Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 06/06/2018

"Remarkety works well for me."

Pros: I like the flexibility this software provides. It makes it easy to create custom campaigns to target groups of customers.

Cons: Once a campaign is set to a certain template, you cannot change the template. Also, it gave me an error once I tried to submit this review because I did not enter enough characters. I like to keep things brief and direct.

• Reviewed on 06/06/2018
James L.
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2018

"solid, easy to use email marketing"

Pros: I don't need a separate service to send out the emails. You guys combine the automations with newsletter functionality

Cons: the interface is a little slow/clunky at times. would like to see further integrations with platforms like facebook where we can collect emails on facebook and then automate an email from remarkety

Samim S.
Sr Marketing Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2019

"Ramarkety helped us lift our sales fugire"

Comments: As we run ecommerce site we know how hard it is to convert visitors into customers but even hard to bring back lost customers. So, this tool is offering us that option to re-engage with lost customers and we are getting success. We also have cart abandonment campaigns going on and the conversion is very good. We have also customized the email templates to suits our requirements. This is indeed a good tool for online merchants.

Pros: - Easy implementation with Magento2 with plugins.
- Give us insights about sales.
- Re-engage with previous customers.
- Many conditions to target segment of customers.
- Cart abandon campaigns huge success.

Cons: - No such cons about except the price could have been lower.

• Reviewed on 17/07/2019