• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.7 /5

About Remarkety

Remarkety is a leading Email & SMS eCommerce Marketing Platform for segmentation and personalization based on shopping behavior.

Learn more about Remarkety

Showing 25 reviews of 85

Brian S.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2018

"Remarkety is the best value on the market"

Comments: I’ve been a Constant Contact customer, Bronto, And MailChimp. Bronto is crazy expensive for a small company. MailChimp is cheap, but extremely limited. I wanted advanced automation for thinks like abandoned cart recovery, customer win backs, etc. I decided on Remarkety based partially on price. They seemed to deliver most of what Klaviyo does at a lower price. Initially, my customer success manager wasn’t very good and I was feeling neglected by Remarkety. Also, they did not integrate with my rewards program, so I gave Klaviyo a try. Klaviyo could not do some very basic things I wanted to do, that I was already doing with Remarkety. I called Remarkety. My new customer success manager called me back immediately. The support since then has been exceptional. Remarkety has made improvements to their platform based on my suggestions. I get excellent LIVE support from Remarkety. Klaviyo is by chat only. My customer success manager and I have weekly strategy calls now. They have added integration with my rewards program. I highly recommend Remarkety for small businesses that don’t have a staff of people to manage their emails and want to take advantage of customization and automation.

Pros: Price
Automation options
Integration with Big Commerce
Support

Cons: Visual appearance
Lacking in analytics

• Reviewed on 08/08/2018
Samim S.
Sr Marketing Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2019

"Ramarkety helped us lift our sales fugire"

Comments: As we run ecommerce site we know how hard it is to convert visitors into customers but even hard to bring back lost customers. So, this tool is offering us that option to re-engage with lost customers and we are getting success. We also have cart abandonment campaigns going on and the conversion is very good. We have also customized the email templates to suits our requirements. This is indeed a good tool for online merchants.

Pros: - Easy implementation with Magento2 with plugins.
- Give us insights about sales.
- Re-engage with previous customers.
- Many conditions to target segment of customers.
- Cart abandon campaigns huge success.

Cons: - No such cons about except the price could have been lower.

• Reviewed on 17/07/2019
Chelsea D.
Chief Operating Officer
  • Reviewed on 02/07/2018

"Great service for small businesses"

Comments: Ease of use so I can produce more email campaigns quickly.

Pros: I love that there are premade email templates that are based off best practices. It's easy to segment our customer list based on purchase history and email interaction.

Cons: The email pop up could be more robust, but it's also nice that they even have a template of this for users.

• Reviewed on 02/07/2018
Frances D.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 03/07/2018

"Remarkety helps us with customer retention through email communication"

Pros: We enjoy how we can tweak our messaging and have control over when a message is deployed along with detailed analytics.

Cons: Would like to have more control over the design aspect of the email and be able to set messaging according to timezone since we have customers in the east and west coast.

Founder/Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2018

"Good ESP for ecommerce email marketing"

Pros: Integrations for lesser used ecommerce platforms such as Yahoo Stores
Full set of functionality
Automations and segmenting options are pretty robust

Cons: Occasional stability/delay issues
A/B testing is not as intuitive as it could be
UI usability could be improved

• Reviewed on 29/06/2018
Matt J.
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2018

"Remarkety has taken our email marketing to the next level with easy integration and simple UI."

Pros: The ease of setting up, designing, & sending campaigns is unmatched. Complicated automation rules are made easy and can be set up in minutes. Tracking campaign success in a centralized report is great for on the fly data decisions.

Cons: Compared to other alternatives, continual improvements/features seem to be limited. It would be nice to get more email design options, ways to segment, etc each month.

Sebastian B.
E-Commerce Assistant
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/08/2019

"Easy to set up - Excellent Customer Service"

Comments: Our overall experience have been good, from the ease of use to the awesome customer support we receive. Executive has helped us with the setup of each campaign and Rep is always prompt in answering any questions we might have about Remarkety whether it is technical or not.

Pros: It allows our company to set up individual campaigns that serve an specific goal. It comes with templates that are easy to tweak in order to get the campaigns going without having to spent to much time on set up.

Cons: The only thing I haven't liked that much about remarkety is that if you have several websites on the same account, uploaded files are not shared across websites. Sometimes we have to upload the same files several times for all the different websites.

• Reviewed on 12/08/2019

"Better than most!"

Comments: After using many other platforms, I keep coming back to remarkety for the best access to fine-tuning our campaigns.

Pros: Ability to create a variety of split tests with in depth triggering. This has allowed us to really dial in our campaigns for maximum return.

Cons: Sometimes the and/if/or statements of rules can become a bit lost, but an email to support usually resolves our questions.

Laura O.
Marketing Executive
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2018

"Good software, excellent customer service."

Pros: Reporting function - give very detailed reports and this is very helpful to our organisation. I also like the automation features

Cons: Limited in moving the design template around. I would like to have like to have more freedom here

Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2020

"Solid build marketing automation"

Comments: My overall experience of the system is good, but I would like more rich data integrations to the ecommerce platforms that we use.

Pros: The funnel visualizations are great - they really give you a good overview of value delivered by each campaigns

Cons: The software can feel quite tedious to use at times and do not have the seem polished feels as other marketing automation solutions currently on the market.

• Reviewed on 07/05/2020
Tracie L.
Exec VP
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2018

"Great software that allows quick marketing to my website customers"

Comments: Easy marketing to website customers

Pros: I love the automations! I have set-up an extensive set of automation campaigns that makes sure every customer gets contacted with the right offer under the right circumstances. It's been very successful and worth every penny!

Cons: I wish there were more segmentation options to further define my customers. I would like further campaign options for automations and more marketing ideas to use in my efforts.

Kiefer M.
Marketer
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2018

"Great email client for newsletters and automated campaigns"

Comments: It's been great outside of the email builder. Customer experience was on point. Getting tips from remarketys email pros and the super quick/ thorough response from Omer really helped my worries with using this client over Klaviyo.

Pros: The simplicity and customer service. Automation is easy to set up. The recommendations to make more money off lists. Being able to integrate to third party softwares.

Cons: The email builder. The preview section isn't always accurate. Not being able to make my own sections is annoying. Weird spacing issues on long copy emails. Cta buttons can not be placed usually where I would like. A lot can be added to keep up to other email builders on the market.

• Reviewed on 31/10/2018
Marwa A.
Marketing Expert
Furniture, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2019

"Great platform - makes life easier"

Pros: Very easy to use
Fast customer support
Variety of great options/customization
Affordable

Cons: Nothing... everything works perfectly for our needs

• Reviewed on 19/06/2019
John E.
Digital Marketing and Design Associate
Religious Institutions, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/01/2020

"Intuitive and Perfect for small or large businesses that need fast results"

Comments: 100% Customer Satisfaction!

Pros: The editor
Automation
In-app recommendations
The way segmentations is configured
Integrations between software
Assigned representative to handhold the integrations and the setup
Customer Service is second to none
Sped up my ability to Email Market
Feature Request do not fall on deaf ears!
Nikita Dhillon is an amazing representative to work with.

Cons: Not being able to set brand colors and secondary subject line/pre-header text cannot be set, and nothing else. I sent in a feature request for this. I bet they quickly address this.

• Reviewed on 29/01/2020
Harun B.
Online Marketer
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/07/2019

"One of the best ESP's ever used"

Comments: It is simply perfect for marketing automation use.

Pros: Very easy to use. You can easily build complicated segments without any technical knowlege. I have used many ESP's incl. MailChimp and Tripolis. The price puts other ESP's like Dotmailer completly out of the league.

Cons: I missed the functionality to attach a pdf to or another file to the email.

• Reviewed on 16/07/2019
Voice Over Artist
  • Reviewed on 01/07/2018

"Easy to use and worth every penny."

Comments: By using this software, i am able to gain more conversions and keep my customers up to date.

Pros: It makes it easy to send out weekly newsletters to customers, both current and new. I can send automations for when people abandon their cart or browse abandonment. This really helps get people back to the site. A lot of times people who abandon their cart get a second look and do decide to buy. It's great as a tool for getting Google reviews because you can send out an automation that deals with feedback. Even going so far as to send them a link for both your Google reviews, and you're Better Business Bureau reviews.

Cons: Probably the only thing I can honestly say I wish that the software had, is that I could do custom coded Scripts.

• Reviewed on 01/07/2018
Juan M.
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2019

"Great Magento 2 Integration"

Pros: Very easy to use and the customer service is great. I am seeing convertions, I really recommend Remarkety.

Cons: Nothing at the moment.I hope they are an always innovating with new features company.

• Reviewed on 06/11/2019
Don B.
Revenue Rain Maker
  • Reviewed on 02/07/2020

"Good Marketing Requires Good Marketing Platforms"

Comments: I LOVE Remarkety. I wish all my other marketing interfaces were as effective. I run a digital marketing company and my sole goal is to grow revenue streams for my clients. I actively use Remarkety as one of the tools in my kit to accomplish client goals.

Pros: Remarkety has many valuable features that both automate and improve email marketing. Additionally, the support and customer service are exceptional.

Cons: Like all marketing platforms, there is a learning curve, but the site and the support staff are there with easily accessible guidance in the form of both calls and instructional videos.

• Reviewed on 02/07/2020
Inbar E.
CMO
  • Reviewed on 14/03/2018

"Very good product"

Pros: We have used the Remarkety platform for years and always been happy with it! The program is user-friendly and it's easy to get many campaigns up and running. The design templates they provide look professional and what's more, they DO catch customers' eyes. We've always had a better ROI with the Remarkety platform than other email marketing platforms we've tried, including direct. Their support is very helpful and quick to respond on any needs you have.

• Reviewed on 14/03/2018
Alexis C.
Co-founder
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2018

"Fantastic product - best email service I have tried (and I've tried a few!)"

Pros: I have Remarkety connected to Shopify, and my favorite part about it is the level of segmentation I can achieve so I can target specific customers. Also their customer service is TOP NOTCH! Any time I need help with something, or have questions, they respond within a day and walk me through what I need to do, or do it for me! Also, I have made suggestions about possible integrations, and they have listened and implemented those suggestions! I find this software far exceeds Mailchimp and a few others I have tried. It's a must for my online store.

Cons: I would like to see even more design capabilities. I think the design features right now are good, but I think they can make them even better!

Kyle M.
Marketing Director
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2018

"Great extension"

Comments: They have excellent customer service. Any time I have a question or issue with the software, they respond quickly to help me get things figured out.

Pros: They have user-friendly tools for setting up email remarketing campaigns that have always made things simple for us.

Cons: Not any complaints, really. I've spotted a couple bugs on the site but nothing serious, and they all have eventually been fixed.

• Reviewed on 21/11/2018
Tom D.
Media Associate
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2018

"Great email marketing solution. Would recommend to anyone."

Pros: Easy to use, great features and great customer support. Many times I have approached them for help and they've got back to me straight away.

Cons: There's currently no "Manage my preferences" panel, where email subscribers can edit their preferences in regard to receiving emails.

• Reviewed on 09/04/2018
Marcos R.
WebMaster Co.
Program Development, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/06/2019

"Very good tool"

Comments: It is a very easy tool to use, in addition the help offered by the technical support area is very good.

Pros: Very complete platform and easy integration with Magento, what really charmed me was the technical support from the remarketing team, they have solved all my requests, really happy.

Cons: there are points to improve, but I think this is not a limitation for remarkety.

• Reviewed on 03/06/2019
Peter M.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/08/2020

"Been using it for years, works well with Magento"

Comments: Been a customer for years!

Pros: The back end and customer support is top tier

Cons: Could use more templates, as we use a lot of campaigns.

• Reviewed on 12/08/2020
Co-Founder & President
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2018

"Email Marketing at it's best with great pricing and ease of use."

Pros: Very easy to use. A/B Testing. Priced right. Intuitive. Quickly scales with increased business needs.

Cons: Needs a larger responsive design catalog.

• Reviewed on 19/09/2018