Filter by:

• Overall

About Remarkety

Remarkety is a leading Email & SMS eCommerce Marketing Platform for segmentation and personalization based on shopping behavior.

Learn more about Remarkety

Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2019

"Good idea but needs work"

Comments: Our experience started out great for the first several months but things have deteriorated because of so many glitches in their new system. At this point, it is very difficult to successfully make one new email and support has not been able to solve the big issues like the "save" button not working. Our account manager is always great but in the end, if things don't work and we waste many hours each day because of all of the bugs I can't say our overall experience is good.

Pros: Many options to setup automated/trigger emails which are a great way to stay in touch with customers and offer customized specials to certain customers for certain things they do on your site.

Cons: Until a few months ago everything ran very smooth and was simple to use. Recently Remarkety started "upgrading" their system and adding new features and options. That's when the problems started. We now take a week to set up one email that used to take one day. I literally sit and watch the person here creating our emails and he runs into problem after problem every single time. Almost every day the save button stops working at random. He will spend a few hours setting an email up and he clicks save several times during that process only to find at some point the save button stops working and there is no way for him to finish the email. At that point, he has to totally start over from the beginning and hope he can get the email finished before the save button stops working. It's extremely frustrating to spend a lot of time setting an email up and find you have to start over from scratch because it cant be saved. This is an ongoing problem that began after Remarkety did recent upgrades and now we encounter it daily. Additionally in our Remarkety control panel there are features that are missing one day and reappear the next day and the disappear the following day. For example they have an option to create a desktop and mobile email all at the same time. One day we were working on it and set up an email that was optimized for desktop and mobile view using that feature. Then a few days ago when we started building another email the mobile option was gone.

• Reviewed on 28/06/2019
Kyle W.
Marketing
Fishery, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/01/2020

"Remarkety Review"

Comments: Overall it is a good platform and if Remarkety could create a function where you could easily segment customers into different email groups to send separate emails to that would make it so much better

Pros: The ability to have several functions such as email, duplication email, better analytics, etc. all under one platform

Cons: We really struggle with this platform on segmenting customer groups. In our business we have a handful of customer groups that we send emails to and was very easy to create personal email lists in Mailchimp as well as import contacts, but do not like the filter function of Remarkety

• Reviewed on 29/01/2020
Paul S.
Web Developer
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2019

"An absolute must for any online shop!"

Comments: Fantastic so far! I think the best part of the service is the support you get! I never had complains about tech level and quality of support!

Pros: Automation, ease of use and targeting. 1) Automation of emails is really helping us simplify re-marketing to customers who we already have bought from us - its increasing our sales and improving our review numbers. 2) Remarkety's email templates and templating engine has improved a lot - to the point where I don't have to write any HTML / CSS and know that the email will land into mailboxes looking correct. 3) Targeting really helps us figure out which customer groups we can send emails to to increase success of a sale without spamming everybody who is subscribed.

Cons: 1) I think the interface is sometimes clunky and items / buttons sometimes cover each other. Maybe spreading out the HTML templating interface would help. It should be tested on a smaller screen when they roll out new versions. 2) Some documentation is hidden away and hard to find on their main website. Maybe a link to documnetation should be included on admin site? Would be nice to have a big FAQ page

• Reviewed on 22/05/2019
Rick F.
E-Commerce Manager
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/01/2021

"Excellent Customer Support"

Comments: This software will increase revenue. A must have in your digital marketing toolbelt.

Pros: It's a comprehensive email marketing, contact management and cart building tool.

Cons: The lead generation feature could be improved. Specifically, including the ability to survey and then use the results to segment leads at the point of capture.

• Reviewed on 12/01/2021
Arseniy N.
Ecommerce Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 06/06/2018

"Remarkety works well for me."

Pros: I like the flexibility this software provides. It makes it easy to create custom campaigns to target groups of customers.

Cons: Once a campaign is set to a certain template, you cannot change the template. Also, it gave me an error once I tried to submit this review because I did not enter enough characters. I like to keep things brief and direct.

• Reviewed on 06/06/2018
Faten H.
president
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2020

"Great platform and affordable"

Comments: Fantastic platform. We love their support ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answer always within an hour). They also assigned us an on-bording manager that helped us get used to the platform and went beyond, reviewing our emails any times we needed help. Very happy with our choice.

Pros: We were looking for an email marketing that is able to do automated email, user friendly, and integrate with our website so it can get relevant information. Many were out of our budget or did not have the feature we were looking for. Remarkety provided these features at a fraction of the cost of some other options.

Cons: Not much we don't like, although more email template choice can be useful

• Reviewed on 21/08/2020
Megan D.
Growth Manager
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2018

"Our company had been able to increase revenue with follow up emails and great looking newsletters."

Comments: Great reporting, customized email functions, great customer support, increased revenue, email suggestions. improved email design.

Pros: The software is really easy to use and I love how it makes suggestions for follow up emails that should be created.

Cons: There were a few things we needed the software to do that it wouldn't do, but after working with the customer support team, they were able to create the functionality that we needed.

Merilee P.
Merilee P.
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2018

"Excellent Value!"

Comments: Great Customer Service and Support. Always responsive and helpful. If they don't immediately know how to fix an issue, they stick with it until they figure it out. We are in the Beauty industry, which is not listed in the options for Industry (yet).

Pros: Setting up our Automations was easy. Building our frequent Newsletters is also easy.
We have made requests / recommendations for features that we would like to see, and the programming team has been very responsive and enthusiastic to implement these updates. Very pleased to be able to help improve the product even more.
Pricing is excellent for the services provided.
We look forward to a long relationship with Remarkety.

Cons: There is some functionality we would love to have, but we also understand that Remarkety is not mean to necessarily be a solution for ALL of our needs in every manner we desire. They do offer good basic functionality, so this is by no means a complaint.

• Reviewed on 29/10/2018
Stephanie miles
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2013

"Drive Repeat Sales With Email Marketing"

Comments: Automation is at the heart of Remarkety’s platform. Business owners can effectively increase engagement, interaction, and conversions on their websites with minimal effort, since Remarkety’s entire system is fully automated and ready-to-use. Not only does Remarkety recommend specific marketing activities based on a company’s historical data, but the platform is also able to optimize activities and campaigns based on performance and actual results.
Business owners can easily determine whether Remarkety is living up to their expectations, and whether they are generating a positive ROI, by reviewing the performance of their activities. Companies can clearly see how much money they have made as a direct result of their Remarkety campaigns — like email messages and rewards programs — without having to do any math or advanced calculations.
Remarkety guarantees that businesses will see an increase in sales when they use its email marketing platform. If for any reason a company decides to stop using the product after three months, Remarkety will completely refund all previous payments.

Pros: Email targeting leads to high email open rates.

Cons: Because Remarkety is still new, the company's knowledge base is still growing.

• Reviewed on 10/09/2013
Scott H.
Business Owner
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2018

"Paid for itself in the first month and every month after!"

Comments: Made money out of the box

Pros: Extreme ease of use and great user interface, anyone can do it from the start. We started with just the abandoned carts and are now doing weekly emails with great success.

Cons: Nothing to not like so far, every step of the way has been easy for a beginner like me. Easiest piece of marketing software I've ever used.

Gary K.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2018

"Good on the remarketing rogram"

Comments: The pop-up coupon was good, the e-mail program has been useless to us, which was a big reason we signed up for your services.

Pros: we like the pop up on the checkout page, it seems to help in closing more sales overall. Customers seems to like the offer provided

Cons: The email part of the program is not working and never has. Support is bad in this area. In the year we have used the program we still have not been able to do newsletters and have bad support in this area.

Susan L.
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2020

"Great bang for the buck"

Pros: I like that Remarkety integrates easily with our ecommerce software making it easy to send triggered emails, as well as nicely formated newseletters.

Cons: Reporting is a bit limited when it comes to click-through data.

• Reviewed on 21/01/2020
Corey V.
Web Manager
  • Reviewed on 07/07/2021

"Great ESP for small business"

Pros: I like how easy it is to setup, create your own template via drag and drop, and send emails out to your list.

Cons: I feel like Remarkety could improve on the analytics side. The current analytics aren't very granular and could go into more detail.

• Reviewed on 07/07/2021
VP Lifecycle
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2018

"Quite plus and play module, way easier than Silverpop"

Comments: easy segmentatio,

Pros: I like a lot its ease of use and plug and play segmentation features. Easy for a non coder. But if you want it to look professional you need to work on it

Cons: the product blocks could be better - we have to code a lot to make them look professionnal. The analytics cannot be configurated with our attribution model (last click)

Cody K.
Developer
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2018

"We've boosted sales quite a bit using remarkety."

Pros: The dashboard is nicely laid out. It displays relevant data about conversions, bounce rates, etc. It helps keep track of how you've done over time very well.

Cons: The biggest complaint that I have is with the template software. I don't think it's as full featured as MailChimps template editor.

Ben S.
Ben S.
  • Reviewed on 21/04/2017
  • Reviewed on 21/04/2017
Brian S.
Brian S.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2018

"Remarkety is the best value on the market"

Comments: I’ve been a Constant Contact customer, Bronto, And MailChimp. Bronto is crazy expensive for a small company. MailChimp is cheap, but extremely limited. I wanted advanced automation for thinks like abandoned cart recovery, customer win backs, etc. I decided on Remarkety based partially on price. They seemed to deliver most of what Klaviyo does at a lower price. Initially, my customer success manager wasn’t very good and I was feeling neglected by Remarkety. Also, they did not integrate with my rewards program, so I gave Klaviyo a try. Klaviyo could not do some very basic things I wanted to do, that I was already doing with Remarkety. I called Remarkety. My new customer success manager called me back immediately. The support since then has been exceptional. Remarkety has made improvements to their platform based on my suggestions. I get excellent LIVE support from Remarkety. Klaviyo is by chat only. My customer success manager and I have weekly strategy calls now. They have added integration with my rewards program. I highly recommend Remarkety for small businesses that don’t have a staff of people to manage their emails and want to take advantage of customization and automation.

Pros: Price
Automation options
Integration with Big Commerce
Support

Cons: Visual appearance
Lacking in analytics

• Reviewed on 08/08/2018
Samim S.
Sr Marketing Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2019

"Ramarkety helped us lift our sales fugire"

Comments: As we run ecommerce site we know how hard it is to convert visitors into customers but even hard to bring back lost customers. So, this tool is offering us that option to re-engage with lost customers and we are getting success. We also have cart abandonment campaigns going on and the conversion is very good. We have also customized the email templates to suits our requirements. This is indeed a good tool for online merchants.

Pros: - Easy implementation with Magento2 with plugins.
- Give us insights about sales.
- Re-engage with previous customers.
- Many conditions to target segment of customers.
- Cart abandon campaigns huge success.

Cons: - No such cons about except the price could have been lower.

• Reviewed on 17/07/2019
Cara P.
Cara P.
Social Media Manager and Marketing Associate
  • Reviewed on 16/03/2021

"Perfect for Small Teams"

Comments: We LOVE how involved the Remarkety customer support team is and we appreciate how personalized our experience has been through them.

Pros: I love how simple Remarkety makes email marketing. The software helps us test and optimize without having to monitor it too closely.

Cons: I wish there was an option to see a 'map' of email automation flows so we see the different paths mapped out.

• Reviewed on 16/03/2021
Chelsea D.
Chief Operating Officer
  • Reviewed on 02/07/2018

"Great service for small businesses"

Comments: Ease of use so I can produce more email campaigns quickly.

Pros: I love that there are premade email templates that are based off best practices. It's easy to segment our customer list based on purchase history and email interaction.

Cons: The email pop up could be more robust, but it's also nice that they even have a template of this for users.

• Reviewed on 02/07/2018
Frances D.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 03/07/2018

"Remarkety helps us with customer retention through email communication"

Pros: We enjoy how we can tweak our messaging and have control over when a message is deployed along with detailed analytics.

Cons: Would like to have more control over the design aspect of the email and be able to set messaging according to timezone since we have customers in the east and west coast.

Founder/Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2018

"Good ESP for ecommerce email marketing"

Pros: Integrations for lesser used ecommerce platforms such as Yahoo Stores
Full set of functionality
Automations and segmenting options are pretty robust

Cons: Occasional stability/delay issues
A/B testing is not as intuitive as it could be
UI usability could be improved

Matt J.
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2018

"Remarkety has taken our email marketing to the next level with easy integration and simple UI."

Pros: The ease of setting up, designing, & sending campaigns is unmatched. Complicated automation rules are made easy and can be set up in minutes. Tracking campaign success in a centralized report is great for on the fly data decisions.

Cons: Compared to other alternatives, continual improvements/features seem to be limited. It would be nice to get more email design options, ways to segment, etc each month.

Sebastian B.
E-Commerce Assistant
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/08/2019

"Easy to set up - Excellent Customer Service"

Comments: Our overall experience have been good, from the ease of use to the awesome customer support we receive. Executive has helped us with the setup of each campaign and Rep is always prompt in answering any questions we might have about Remarkety whether it is technical or not.

Pros: It allows our company to set up individual campaigns that serve an specific goal. It comes with templates that are easy to tweak in order to get the campaigns going without having to spent to much time on set up.

Cons: The only thing I haven't liked that much about remarkety is that if you have several websites on the same account, uploaded files are not shared across websites. Sometimes we have to upload the same files several times for all the different websites.

• Reviewed on 12/08/2019

"Better than most!"

Comments: After using many other platforms, I keep coming back to remarkety for the best access to fine-tuning our campaigns.

Pros: Ability to create a variety of split tests with in depth triggering. This has allowed us to really dial in our campaigns for maximum return.

Cons: Sometimes the and/if/or statements of rules can become a bit lost, but an email to support usually resolves our questions.