About OptiSigns

£7.95/screen/month. Turn any TV into a digital sign. Manage remotely. Supports images, videos, playlists, Google Slides, Weather, Instagram, etc.

Learn more about OptiSigns

Pros:

User friendly, very easy to set up. Customer Service very helpful.

Cons:

However, we ran into some issues with the software on the Fire stick and customer services was very unhelpful. Ultimately, we were able to troubleshoot the issues on our own.

OptiSigns ratings

4.7
4.8
4.6
4.8

9.1/10

OptiSigns has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 1,158 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used OptiSigns before?

Filter reviews (1,158)

Daniel
Daniel
Owner in US
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Amazing performance and price for small to medium sized businesses!

Comments: This software gives us the ability to display updates, videos, and other items to our customers easily.

Pros:

It's ease of use, it's ability to integrate with other products, and its easy to use web interface.

Cons:

I can't point to anything in particular. Everything has worked exactly as we want it to.

Alternatives Considered: Screenly

Reasons for Switching to OptiSigns: Better control and ease of use was better than we could get out of Screenly OS

Tammy
owner in Mexico
Restaurants, 11-50 Employees

Nacho Daddy uses OptiSign

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I have enjoyed OptiSign and my customers are loving the info. Our sales of the food and drink items have improved since adding the signs

Pros:

Optisign is easy to use, Easy to upload the player, very professional looking. I LOVE everything about OptiSign

Cons:

So far there is nothing I don't like yet.

Alternatives Considered: Mango Signs and Digital Signage

Reasons for Choosing OptiSigns: Their players do not seem as friendly as they used to be

Switched From: Digital Signage

Reasons for Switching to OptiSigns: User friendly, great templates, many app...

Benoit
Designer in Canada
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Still geeking, with a better UI.

Comments: It's all about giving to the customer of retail in the right context at the right time. I can now say if there's a one day special without printing stuff ... or get people throught the door easily.

Pros:

I don't have to setup too much stuff now. It's all about pushing content and make it happen. That's is just perfect. There's some integration that I'm sure I'll use.

Cons:

We can sense how it's based on technicality. For example, it's nearly impossible for most of my marketing staff to understand the pourcentage to create zones. The naming (assets), the flow ... is fundamentaly a UI on top of code. So that mean, I can't transfert this task to someone else without a training. And this, mean that the digital sign will not be updated as frequently.

Tyler
Field Marketing Specialist in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees

Make Your Waiting Room Television Your New Marketing Specialist

Comments: Our experience overall has been seamless. We started with a 15 minute demonstration. The next day we picked a plan and were building our first signs within 5 minutes. You can't beat the value. 1 new patient a month or 1 patient opting for a promotional service will make for an unmatched ROI vs other marketing tactics.

Pros:

Our marketing team is fully remote and our dental practices are spread across a large geographic area, we needed a simple to use, update and maintain option for maximizing our waiting area televisions into powerful marketing tools. OptiSigns aligned with our needs for a simple to deploy solution that worked within existing marketing and operations systems. The ability to utilize the included content creator and templates along with other creative platforms such as Canva was a major selling point of OptiSigns versus their competition. No matter where our creative content is created it is easily organized into Files/Assets, Playlists and Schedules. These can be easily pushed to any connected device in real time. Utilizing smart TV’s Google App Store or Amazon App Store via a Fire stick makes hardware deployment across many locations as simple as downloading an app and entering the code that appears to sync the device to your OptiSigns account. It is easily to install, use and it's inexpensive for what you get.

Cons:

The only issue we can found so far but we have been told it will be in a future update is the ability to add in your own fonts and color palettes. Because of this limitation we still have to do most of our creative in Canva and export into Optisigns.

Alternatives Considered: Raydiant and NoviSign

Reasons for Switching to OptiSigns: Ease of use, seamless hardware integration, remote management, Canva and Youtube integration and multi screen multi location remote support.

Bruno
IT manager in Belgium
Building Materials, 51-200 Employees

Good to inform my employers

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Great to work with

Pros:

The software is very simple. You can create a layout very quickly. The widgets work well and look trendy. When saving, the screens are updated automatically. It is a very stable system that can be used for us to inform our employees.

Cons:

There is no text editor to enter longer texts with bullets and indented paragraphs.

Web Manager in US
Textiles, 51-200 Employees

All the features I needed at a very low cost!

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Very good experience, setup 2 screens in less than 30 minutes!

Pros:

Once you learn the basics of how this works, it gets very easy to understand.

Cons:

Small learning curve at first, lots of support and online tutorials available!

Alternatives Considered: ScreenCloud and Radiant1

Reasons for Switching to OptiSigns: Cost, ease of setup. Works great with Roku Smart TVs.

Christoph
Doctor in Germany
Medical Practice, Self Employed

Easy to use and stunning results within minutes

5.0 last month New

Pros:

The software is truly easy to use. The results look highly professional. I have tried only the 14-day-trial period, but I am sure to apply for the professional version. Compared to its competitors you get a good value for the money deal.

Cons:

Pricing could be a little less if you run only one screen.

Alternatives Considered: piSignage and Yodeck

Reasons for Switching to OptiSigns: Even though its pricier you get a much more professional result within a shorter period of time.

OptiSigns Inc. Response

4 weeks ago

Thanks so much for the review, Christoph! It's great to hear you love our software features and price. If there is anything we can help you with in the future, we're always here to help. Gustavo S.

Rebekah
General Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Easy to Setup

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: The set up was extremely easy

Pros:

I really like how easy this product is to use. I have done Trials with other companies and so far, I like this one the best

Cons:

So far, I have not experienced any area of the service that I don't like

Alternatives Considered: ScreenCloud

Reasons for Switching to OptiSigns: It was recommended to me that I look into OptiSigns and when I did, I saw how easy it was to do

Luke
IT Intern in US
Plastics, 201-500 Employees

A Great Product

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

- It was easy to use and get working. - Great support features and training for new users. - Low cost compared to competitors. - Countless widgets to use that come with the base package.

Cons:

I could not find anything while trying this product that was unsatisfactory.

Alternatives Considered: Yodeck and NoviSign

Reasons for Choosing OptiSigns: Better price, more features

Reasons for Switching to OptiSigns: It had the best interface at a competitive price point.

Meagan
People & Culture Generalist in Canada
Food & Beverages, 201-500 Employees

Easy to Use!

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Optisign makes it very easy to edit slides and navigate the software for all users.

Cons:

We have not encountered anything we do not like yet.

Alternatives Considered: truDigital and Yodeck

Reasons for Switching to OptiSigns: Ease of use, best templates for slide designs, cost

Tim
owner/chef in US

Great product, great value

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I really like the remote screen management and the playlists. This is a great option for the low cost, and it works with any Amazon Fire device, so I didn't even have to buy any new TVs or devices in order to start using the software. The templates are fairly useful, but there is a little room for improvement with the slide editor, it would be great if the editor worked on mobile devices. The text editor is a bit buggy in my opinion, but overall I am able to get everything working for me. I love that you can import slides from PowerPoint and One Drive, so if you find the OptiSign editor a bit restrictive you can always use another program and import the images. I think it would be helpful if some of the design elements they have in the templates were editable (like if there is a background image color splash, you could change the color, or select design elements from a menu like the icons). I love the Scheduler, the playlists, and how it all updates automatically everywhere you have a slide when you update the slides. They've done really well at thinking of all the little things you might want to do and providing tools in all the interfaces to enable you to do things like duplicate a slide or playlist, rename them, edit the timing, etc.

Cons:

I think it would be helpful if some of the design elements they have in the templates were editable (like if there is a background image color splash, you could change the color, or select design elements from a menu like the icons). The templates are fairly useful, but there is a little room for improvement with the slide editor, it would be great if the editor worked on mobile devices. The text editor is a bit buggy in my opinion, but overall I am able to get everything working for me. I can't figure out how to use the split screen thing effectively yet...the images don't really look good,

Alternatives Considered: XOGO Decision Signage

Reasons for Switching to OptiSigns: XOGo was unavailable on Amazon

Levi
Marketing Manager in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 Employees

Very functional mobile app and easy to adjust content from anywhere

Comments: The ease of use, ability to schedule content from anywhere, and quality of playback using OptiSigns has been a gamechanger for us. We continue to find new ways to engage our guests now that we have unlocked so many possibilities with a platform that stays up to date with technological changes in the industry.

Pros:

It is so easy to schedule content, edit playlists and switch out media.

Cons:

There are some small interface issues with scheduling custom repeating events that show up here and there. This is not a major issue as it can be solved by refreshing and recreating the event, but it is worth refining. I also would like to see the emergency message center added to the mobile app, and a bit quicker response on the support side. These are all things that I believe will be improved as this platform continues to grow.

Alternatives Considered: ScreenCloud

Reasons for Choosing OptiSigns: We will continue to use CenterEdge Advantage for many other aspects of our facility management. The Digital Signage platform they offer is not their main priority, nor is it the most important service they provided for us. We needed a more robust solution for signage, and OptiSigns delivered.

Switched From: CenterEdge Advantage

Reasons for Switching to OptiSigns: OptiSigns offered the features we needed for what we felt was a reasonable price. Many providers charge more for a system that is not as easy for entry-level employees to use and more tedious to update or set up.

Jan
President in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

More functionality at a lower price, compared to current software

Comments: I am using this to show videos in my lobby, slideshows about new services in my exam room and for my staff I am displaying a Google Data Studio dashboard that shows them their goal completions. The ability to automate a the entire process (set it and forget it) is gold, while my customers/patients see helpful and entertaining information (plus a little marketing) while they wait to be seen. Any type of business in any industry could benefit from displaying messages on a TV screen, especially since TV's are so cheap. You can even have a TV in the bathroom with a sports ticker from ESPN (a free app with OptiSigns).

Pros:

I just recently signed up for a trial with OptiSigns and was sold from the first hour of playing with it. It's super easy to upload or create assets and add them to playlists. In addition there seems to be an app for every need, including embedding a Google Data Studio dashboard for my team members to look at. What I really like is that I can schedule playlists for the entire year in advance. I created playlists for every month and scheduled them for the entire year, which includes holiday messages for specific months. I am a doctor and am using OptiSigns to display slideshows in my lobby & exam room for our patients, educating them about other services we offer. Compared to the service I am currently using, OptiSigns costs half and has more functionality.

Cons:

There is a upload limit of 1GB with the trial and 10GB per screen for the paid version. Since I am using this for HD videos, it would be nicer to have a more generous limit nut not a big deal.

Alternatives Considered: Yodeck

Reasons for Choosing OptiSigns: OptiSigns costs much less (half price) of ScreenCloud for more functionality. Why would I not switch?

Switched From: ScreenCloud

Reasons for Switching to OptiSigns: Ability to just start using with a fire stick instead of ordering a specific device from the company (without knowing if you'll like it).

Leann
Library Assistant III in US
Libraries, 2-10 Employees

Calling all libraries!

Comments: We were in tough spot before we chose Optisigns. Our previous tech company had all our logins and had configured our TV for us. Now that we have Optisigns' software, we are in the driver's seat! PLUS we can link our Instagram feed and customize our playlists. So much better than just a Google slide on our TV!

Pros:

We all want our patrons to know what is new to the library and what programming is coming up. Digital signage makes that easy. Optisigns makes it easier! Creating playlists by dragging and dropping uploaded images, weather widgets and videos is simple and intuitive. We used a Firestick 4K with our existing TV and we were up and running in minutes!

Cons:

The website does use the same color for all of its information and boxes which causes my eye to wander a bit, trying to grab hold of something I'm looking for. A secondary color to indicate tasks I've already worked on would be great.

Alternatives Considered: Rise Vision and Google Slides

Reasons for Choosing OptiSigns: Our region changed tech support companies. All our login details and configurations were with our previous company.

Switched From: Rise Vision

Reasons for Switching to OptiSigns: The website is gorgeous! And it really does a great job of laying out the features in a way that allows you to visualize how your own project will look.

Caspar
IT Admin in Netherlands
Restaurants, 2-10 Employees

Great hospitality upgrade in our restaurant!

Comments: Our goal was to do an upgrade from our regular TV and USB stick setup, which was a pain to manage and therefore very static. We have started a 30-day trial, which is great because of a lack of pressure. Spare time is very limited in the restaurant business. So this gave us plenty of time to evaluate and test out its features. Not requiring a credit card is also nice. Furthermore, the restaurant business is always clamoured for budget. Especially in these Covid-times. Giving us the opportunity to go forward with cheap hardware and software investments (most of the parts were already in place) and delivering a works-just-fine experience is a pleasant surprise. Going forward gave us (all of the personnel) great ideas to pursue with our new found digital signage solution.

Pros:

Most prominent features for us are the smooth integrations with the Socials. Instagram and Facebook (business) feeds were a breeze to setup. As well as our Google and FB reviews. This is just great to see for our customers (feedback) as well as our personnel (pride of work). Note: Some other offerings failed totally at or did not support this at all. Any media type (pictures and video) we have thrown at it so far works just right out of the box. Whether in landscape or portrait mode. And being able to fling together a picture with captions, icons and stickers at a moment’s notice is great! The flow from recording on your phone to showing on screen takes 15 minutes. It just works stable and like a charm on our 'low-end' hardware, like our Mi TV Sticks (Android TV). Haven't seen any crashes yet. And rest assured that the app will recover and update itself in case of any issues. Very good set-and-forget setup.

Cons:

Having just trialed OptiSigns for a couple of weeks now we have not come across any issues of mention yet. Surely it may lack some super detailed or niche feature sets, customization options or device management others may offer, but the pricing per screen completely makes up for that. The management system may be a bit overwhelming for our employees to self-manage. So management of assets may remain with me, the IT admin, such is life. Although this may be overcome with giving them e.g. access to a Google Slides presentation and incorporate that. And of course, the social and other feeds update themselves automatically. If OptiSigns ever would offer an easy fool-proof phone/tablet-to-screen (iOS and Android) content-creation phone app to manage assets this would be a killer solution!

Alternatives Considered: Look, ScreenCloud and TelemetryTV

Reasons for Switching to OptiSigns: The price-performance comparison is favorable for OptiSigns. It did everything we required and more at a reasonable price per screen. It just works great on low-end hardware. Which is fantastic if your organisation is working on a tight budget. Going from static images to using social feeds and videos is already a huge step forward for us. Having other options available to us in the future (better hardware and further apps to explore) only adds to our excitement to build on this.

Executive Director in US
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees

Excellent Solution

Comments: We have implented OptiSigns to power about 30 digital displays in our multi-disciplinary performing arts venue which is visited by approximately 150,000 guests annually. These displays are used for wayfinding, concessions/bar menus, box office signage, marketing assets, and even projection. Our team of staff has been thrilled with OptiSigns and its ease of use vs. our previous system. In particular, the Notice Board app is incredibly useful for quick and professional deployment of content including messages like "OPAC welcomes Mr. John Doe" for day time meetings with donors. Our previous software for digital signage had only the most basic of notice board functionality.

Pros:

OptiSigns is HALF the cost of our previous software per screen/per month. As a non-profit, we work hard to use cost-effective solutions. The feature set of OptiSigns is far greater than our previous system and after reviewing our options, it appears much more powerful than other solutions. The deployment using Amazon Fire Sticks is absurdly easy. The affordability and availability of Fire Sticks also makes it super quick and easy to add additional screens. OptiSigns does not charge for additional users. This is super helpful for a non-profit as we can empower our part-time staff to update our digital signage as needed. Other software options can charge up to $15 per user per month in addition to the per screen charge! The folder management tool is awesome! It is very easy for each one of our departments to organize assets and keep things clean.

Cons:

This is really more of a wishlist rather than cons Presets - We would love the ability to have mass presets that could be deployed quickly. For example, a preset would deploy different "Post-show" content to all screens for display as audiences leave. Likewise, "intermission" specific content could be deployed to different screens. Chromebox - I would like to see better integration for Chromebox devices in kiosk mode.

Technical Director in US
Religious Institutions, 11-50 Employees

Amazing Customer Service

Comments: After researching and comparing several services, we reached out to our top three based on price and functionality. OptiSigns was the most reasonably priced and had the most pleasant and knowledgeable customer service representatives. During our trial, we tested several pieces of equipment. They were always responsive and positive with all the different configurations we tried. With the other companies we researched, we were immediately bombarded with sales pitches. As a non-profit, we are on a tight budget. The Optisigns app with the three zones feature does everything we needed it to do and more. Our displays look amazing. It's so nice to have something other than just a slide-show. We're able to incorporate slide-shows, critical information, and a weather-scroll. We love it!

Pros:

The software can be used via FireStick App, Web-based, or computer app-based. The price for our application was also a great reason. The top-shelf customer service was what made us stick with them through our trial and ultimately pay for the service. Also, during the trial, we were able to take advantage of the full software features.

Cons:

The software is great but there is a slight learning curve to know the lingo and assigning what needs to go where. After that, it's smooth sailing.

OptiSigns Inc. Response

11 months ago

Hi Chris, Thanks so much for your review. Great to hear that you're enjoying it. We appreciate the feedback on the Customer Service. If you ever need any support, just send an email to [email protected] Paul L

Derek
IT Specialist in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 51-200 Employees

Simple & Cost Effective - A Disruptor

Comments: We found OptiSigns after we found initial software we planned to roll out was missing a critical feature. We had already evaluated a few other signage solutions but stumbled on Opti and decided to try it. I was left impressed with the simplicity, features, and competitive pricing compared to the other solutions we tested. Also it works with Fire TV's and android TVs so you are not forced to purchase additional equipment if you have a compatible TV already.

Pros:

Really enjoy this digital signage solution so far. Competitively priced compared to peers and does not lack in features. Was super simple to set up and start creating screens and playlists. We plan to roll this out among our locations after finishing the testing period.

Cons:

If there's too many elements on one screen, the screen can lag a bit. I'm sure this also depends on device being used. This was not a big concern as it took a lot of elements on a single slide before it became sluggish.

Alternatives Considered: ScreenCloud, Mango Signs, TelemetryTV and Yodeck

Reasons for Choosing OptiSigns: Important feature was found to be missing (was slated to be implemented but had not been yet).

Switched From: Yodeck

Julie
Owner in US

Look no further

Comments: Love the product thus far

Pros:

I have TouchBistro and their digital menu did not work at all. I have searched and searched tried multiple trials and this was by far user user friendly and easy to use even if you are not tech savvy. I can add my continuous updates to the menu as we have to keep adjusting due to food costs and the shortages. It loads in seconds beautifully. I even mark out what items we sell out of. Don’t waste your time looking around!

Cons:

The symbols are a little lacking and could not change the color on the ones I wanted to use from the template. Also I could not find the font though it was used in the template. I hope as I learn how to upload and edit I think it won’t matter. I also wish I could set the font size with a number not a slider bar it’s to hard to get it exact but I managed to make it close.

Alternatives Considered: Kitcast

Reasons for Choosing OptiSigns: The digital menu only allows five categories and limited items in those categories. They told me their system was more for a food truck. So then why do you sell me a $20 a month product that doesn’t work for a restaurant when your system is for restaurants.

Switched From: TouchBistro

Reasons for Switching to OptiSigns: Price and ease of use

OWNER in US
Restaurants, 11-50 Employees

Hometown Pub and Grub

Comments: So far, my experience has been great with the system and customer service.

Pros:

What I like the most is the ease to set up a playlist with my own photos. The templets they have are very professional looking and easy to change the wordage and pricing. The downloading of the software was very simple, it took me about 20 minutes to set up 2 tv's

Cons:

Learning to work with the dashboard could be a little bit better, but I'm sure in time I will have it down.

Att
Digital Content Manager in Japan

Digital Signage for Marketing

Comments: OptiSigns was super easy to set up and use. I was able to create an account and broadcast my first digital signage within minutes. Our test signage station has been running for four days without a single issue.

Pros:

OptiSigns has all the critical components my marketing department's been looking for. We use OptiSigns app on Fire Sticks to display "digital posters". The ability for the app to launch automatically on startup is an important feature since many of our signage stations are deployed remotely at various locations. The ability to assign expiration dates on assets is also very important. This feature is useful because expired assets will stop broadcasting even while assigned to a live playlist. The app will work with or without wifi by caching contents onboard the device, very important at locations with unstable wifi.

Cons:

The option to move assets and playlists from folder to folder is available but I wish it was a simple drag and drop feature. Additionally, the ability to adjust thumbnail preview of assets would be a nice feature. This would be helpful when setting expiration dates for certain images to be able to see the Information on a larger thumbnail preview.

Alternatives Considered: ScreenCloud and PosterBooking

Reasons for Choosing OptiSigns: Ease of use and modern console interface.

Reasons for Switching to OptiSigns: Features and price. Although OptiSigns is not the cheapest, but it had all the critical features for the price.

HOA Board Member in Mexico
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Las Gaviotas, Puerto Penasco Mexico - Using OptiSigns

Comments: Here at Las Gaviotas we are able to touch many business uses. Displaying Rules, check in procedures, Instructions for each shift of guards that come on duty. I am literally checking each Application and finding how I can make use of it in our organization. i will come back and write a more detailed review in a couple months as we have started out with 4 Screens and I see this growing Wildly. We are a 46 Unit Condominium complex right on the Sea of Cortez. We have all of our Condo connected with Fiber Internet. I can imagine Every condo with a Smart Screen that is used to display important information. Now, as I build that out I will be pestering OptiSigns for a Condo Owner Subscription price :) as when you can communicate with your Owners and Guests, you can enhance their Experience and Safety.

Pros:

1st we are a non profit and we are using OptiSigns and the many Applications for displays around our facility. We have Guard Shacks where OptiSigns allows us to display many things on a single Monitor. We have or main office where renters check in and Owners go to check on Services. We are able to display many different Applications/Web pages in one place, in a Playlist and Scheduled. We are new and each Application in the inventory has a number of capabilities. Lots of learning going on and I must complement OptiSigns Support for answering every question. They even remote fixed one application that I was struggling with. Once they made the settings changes, I saw exactly what I was not understanding. They have help for each application and even in the short time we have deployed OptiSigns, I have seen new Application be rolled out.

Cons:

I have not found any Cons when it come to OptiSigns, My only difficulty has been to stay focused and plan what i want to do as it is soooo tempting just to connect and get on with things.

Roger
Director of IT in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

Pleasantly surprised! Features and capabilities for novices, experts and everyone in-between!

Comments: So far, great! Scheduling has become my "go to" for digital signage.

Pros:

Scheduling was not even on my radar until I tried OptiSigns. I created a couple of schedules "just playing around" and it opened my eyes to a whole new approach to delivering content. With this tool set, I can set the week in advance and tweak the schedules as changes arise. Very nice!

Cons:

I am still looking for ways to provide a seamless update of the data being displayed for my non-techie users. I have some playlists that need to change multiple times throughout the day, based on situations and circumstances that are outside of our control. I need to make this as simple and easy as possible as I cannot afford for my users to have to spend a ton of time making changes to content. They are not graphic designers and shouldn't have to be.

Alternatives Considered: Xibo, Rise Vision, info-beamer, Screenly, Mango Signs and ScreenHub

Reasons for Choosing OptiSigns: That solution required a PC to be connected to be the "sign presenter". The studio to create the displays has a steep learning curve.

Reasons for Switching to OptiSigns: Pricing model more agreeable. Product seems friendlier to setup and use. Did not need to purchase additional computers/hardware for all of my monitors. App is able to make the boot process of the signs very simple and seamless.

Bart
Bart
CEO in US
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees

Great value, especially for the price.

Comments: We started using Optisigns as a test un on a new digital display in our dining room. We liked both the price and the ease of use, as well as the quality of the display images so much that we have switched our digital menu displays (3) from our old digital display service to Optisigns.

Pros:

Optisigns is easy to setup and implement. Sharing media and content is made very easy with the management dashboard. The quality of the display image is great and everything works smoothly and seamlessly.

Cons:

The only, and I mean ONLY thing that I find is laking with Optisigns is digital menu application that makes it easy to update prices for menu items. Unfortunately as it is the menu has to be designed in an external application (like Photoshop) and converted to an image file and then uploaded as media. So, to change a price on one (or many) items requires a lot of work, but could be made much easier by using a menu app like one's available in other digital menu systems.

Dimitri
Digital Media Manager in US

Extremely easy to use.

Comments: So far the overall experience has been great. I will have more on this as I start to add in more screens and different content.

Pros:

The software is very easy to use when setting up playlist. Linking up to screens only takes seconds. I have been testing most of the features on a local chiropractors office screen through his firestick. Only took minutes to set up and push content live onto his screen from my phone. I do most of my content creation on the desktop with Adobe software. Once I upload the custom content from my desktop to the Optisigns cloud. I am able to simply control everything else on my phone when needed. This is nice for when I am remote from the office.

Cons:

The mobile version of the website is sometimes tricky. Works better in vertical mode. When in widescreen mode most of the dashboard is cut off and innaccable even with scrolling. Maybe an app designed specifically for mobile would improve the ease of use via mobile.

Alternatives Considered: Mango

Reasons for Switching to OptiSigns: I am experimenting with a few other alternative products. Have not picked a favorite yet although Optisigns has been the most used on currently.