15 years helping British businesses

About RemotePC

RemotePC - a fast, secure remote access solution for consumers, small businesses, and enterprises.

Learn more about RemotePC

Pros:

Cheaper, more stable and easier to navigate than competitors (switched from GoToMyPC who only allowed 4 PCs in their charity package compared to 10 with RemotePC).

Cons:

Remote PC software gives full control due to that in some cases personal data can be malpractice which is is very unsecured.

RemotePC ratings

4.8

9.0/10

RemotePC has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 493 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used RemotePC before?

Martin
Martin
IT Technician in Kenya
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Reliable and affordable

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: remote access has been easier for me thanks to remotepc, i am able to access computers and navigation with ease while sharing files

Pros:

its affordable, easy to use and troubleshoot. fast file sharing

Cons:

pricing is per the number of computers which can sometimes be frustrating

Yuriy
Supervisor in US
Industrial Automation, 2–10 Employees

Simple, inexpensive, reliable.

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I've been using Remote PC for few years now and recommend it to many people. For some reason it is not very known in industrial automation world. I used before Go To My PC and TeamViewer, didn't notice much difference except price.

Pros:

Price is reasonable unlike many competitors. Have all features needed for remote access and control. Easy to setup and use. Doesn't have tons of settings, which is usually nothing but headache. Very reliable. One of my remote computers gets accessed once in few month and its always online. Very pleased.

Cons:

I didn't experienced any issues with this software. Maybe user interface in not most intuitive, take few seconds for new user to figure how to add computer to the fleet.

Stuart
president in US
Commercial Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Remote PC product

3.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The major reason that I use Remote PC is that my accountant suggested it to send files,receive information,chat with her at this time of the year.

Cons:

Not easy to folllow the tutorials on line.It seems confusing.I have called twice to help person and there is a language barrier that I face.I seem to have to go it myself.

Ireshyn
Scientist in South Africa
Research, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Simple, cheap Remote access software

Comments: Great remote access for a fraction of the cost of others such as TeamViewer and AnyDesk.

Pros:

Price. Ease of use. Works across multiple devices and operating systems.

Cons:

Sometimes file transfer is slow and interrupts and needs to be restarted.

Rodrigo
Director in Argentina
Broadcast Media, 2–10 Employees

Best value for money!

5.0 last month New

Comments: I live in Argentina, with a huge economical crisis, inflation a devaluation of our currency. The argentine peso has no value and access to anything from outside is expensive for us. I found in RemotePc a great software at an offordable price. Thank you, RemotePc!

Pros:

Everything is a PRO, it´s straightforward, easy setup and use. It´s fast and stable.

Cons:

Nothing so far, everything goes smoothly with RemotePc

Muhammad
Project Engineer in Malaysia
Civil Engineering, 11–50 Employees

Cheapest yet the best on the market!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Cheapest yet the best on the market. Very fast connection. Simple interface. Easy to use. Very good support team. 24/7 live chat from real agent.

Pros:

Firstly, the price is just so affordable. Second, one of the pc got problem connecting at first due to ISP problem, within days, RemotePC team have given new update just to tackle this. Since then I have no problem connecting anymore.

Cons:

Basically nothing for now. It's working so well I don't have anything to not like about it.

Phil
Chief Technician in Australia
Entertainment, 11–50 Employees

RemotePC - Perfect for small organisation's network access

5.0 last month New

Comments: The app was straightforward to download and install, and I was able to connect to the office network from my home PC (and iPhone) in a few minutes. The price is very attractive for (say) 10 PCs - beats Teamviewer hands down. It works very well on Windows PCs. The only snag I found is how to install RemotePC on a networked Linux machine running Debian9 - the instructions are incomplete and I couldn't make it work.

Pros:

Ease of set-up, security, logical GUI interface

Cons:

Not able to run to run two REmotePC accounts on one Windows PC

LUCIANA S
Accountant in US
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

I wish I knew them before!!

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I just wish I knew this before. I used an expensive program before (logmein) and things were slow.

Pros:

connection is way better than the product I used to use, fast and easy

Cons:

so far nothing, everything seen to be great. but once someone connects we can't see anything different on the screen to alarm that another user is in.

Bradley
Physician in US
Medical Practice, 2–10 Employees

Good for the price

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Good, I found it easy to install and very simple to use

Pros:

Very easy to set up, very quick connection, very good price compared to others out there. I mainly need the remote connection so have not used all the other functions that they offer.

Cons:

The initial connection was fast, flipping between wineows sometimes had a little delay and the graphics were not crisp and clear, slightly blurry

Joel
Chiropractor in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

So far so good

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Inexpensive way to remote connect to office

Cons:

Having an issue with printing that is being worked on to completely solve

Cheryl
Accounting, Self Employed

Great product for remote access

Comments: I have been using Remote PC for two years now. It was a Godsend when I needed to figure out how to remotely access my first client. Especially in this day of COVID, everyone needs to be able to remotely access a computer.

Pros:

It is a wonderful product and the price can't be beat. We also use this product at my workplace. It is wonderful that I can copy documents from one computer to another. Before this feature, I was having to email documents from one computer and then access them through email on the other. I also like that I can have multiple clients on my computer.

Cons:

The only thing I don't like about RemotePC is that the screen of the remote computer is very small and hard to see.

Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

I'm coming back! Whoa. Teamviewer is not for me.

Comments: I didn't appreciate them and switched to Teamviewer and it was the worst experience EVER. There's no way the Teamviewer reviews are real.

Pros:

It is solid, affordable, they are a decent organization.

Cons:

Sometimes it seems hard for my clients to use, but I'm going to figure that out.

Jonathan
Photography, 2–10 Employees

A Superb Cost Effective option to the expensive competitor

Comments: So far, its been wonderful.

Pros:

After spending a year with a competitor, I loved that the switch to RemotePC was painless, quick and provided all the same functionality at a fraction of the cost with added Backup Options that are also easy to deploy and use. Something the competitor had but was not very clear on regarding the pricing. RemotePC was very direct and upfront on what you got for what you paid.

Cons:

I have yet found something I did not like. Maybe not learning of RemotePC a year prior when I first paid for the competitor.

Joseph
System Administrator in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

New SOHO User

Comments: So far after a few days I like the program. It is a good value.

Pros:

Remote PC appeared to have benefit to our organization and I decided to give it a try. I have only employed it for a few days. My first connect was eventually successful with the help of help desk chat. The presentation of the remote screen, Mac as remote and PC as host, was clear, responsive and uncluttered. I can see it will take a while and some more coaching to fully understand and operate. I am up for that. It has been a good beginning.

Cons:

I am an experienced PC user, but it will take watching videos, reading FAQs and coaching from the Help Desk to be fully up and running. It's not entirely intuitive.

Jason
President in US
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Fantastic Product-Easy to use

Comments: Excellent, much easier than I had anticipated

Pros:

I love how easy it was to send invites to my team and get them up and running with the software.

Cons:

It was a little challenging to set up but I am ok with that since the security protocols required are what took a little time to understand. I would call that a necessary evil

Richard
CFO in US
Semiconductors, 11–50 Employees

Grand solution for Hybrid work style

Comments: My company has implemented a hybrid schedule whereas the employee shifts are set that everyone only comes into the office 3 days a week. The other 2 days are fully remote. We just started rolling out RemotePC and find it fairly seamless in using compared to our existing remote software. The installations however did not come completely without some hiccups. It would be great to have better online instructions for different size companies. Initially we purchased the single user license and then switched to the Team license. This created a user problem. I like the fact that the install is hinged off of the remote users email address, but this is also limited (or is there a way around this? There does not seem to be a lot of examples on how to set up the software). Overall experience is very nice though and I would recommend this software to others who are trying to implement remote computer controls. Our setup is the home PCs are Lenovo Laptops. The remote computers are Intel Nuc PCs.

Pros:

The feature that is most impactful? - I am the Admin (for RemotePC) and a user for my small company of 12. The most impactful feature is the "File Transfer" functionality of RemotePC. We are used to another remote software package and find that "RemotePC" has a better integrated (and more intuitive) design to transfer files back and forth between PC.

Cons:

Features you feel are missing or could be improved? - I am a new user for RemotePC (only a few months if that of user ability). We are rolling this software out in my company slowly and currently have a total of 3 users operating RemotePC. The 2 users and myself are all experiencing the same issue that it seems to be difficult to connect to the remote computers after they have (gone to sleep? or after about 10 minutes after being logged out of the computers). If the "Classic" option is chosen in a RemotePC session there does not seem to be an issue, however if the "Performance" option is chosen in a RemotePC session the 'connecting' never seems to be established. If you choose the "Classic" option then establish a connection, disconnect and then establish a connection using the "Performance" option this seems to work. As a nice to have (we cannot seems to find this option available), it would be nice to have an option within the software to have a timed session or the ability (for security reasons) to disconnect the session after the time has expired or if the non-remote computer has gone to sleep or a screen-saver has kicked in. The screen resolution of the connection in RemotePC seems to change when the remote computer is logged out back to the Windows 11 login screen. This is happening only on 2 remote computers right now.

Rich
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Great Software, But Could Use Better Instructions

Comments: I have used RemotePC daily for the last week in support of a client. It works exactly as I would have liked it to work. In one case, the keyboard stopped working, but I quickly fixed it by disconnecting and reconnecting. I love the fact that you can use the Attended Access feature without even installing the software on my PC.

Pros:

Great price. Works well. Has two modes: Unattended and Attended Access. (The latter is perfect for remote support professionals.) From a trusted company.

Cons:

Better documentation or user interface needed. Two examples: First, when an entry-level user wants to enable a second person to access his PC, the software should explain that the PC user must upgrade to a Soho account. This would not only reduce confusion but should also result in more upgrades. Second, the software should do a better job of explaining what the software does in Unattended Mode. RemotePC is basically two programs in one: Unattended Access, for someone who wants to access his own PC, and Attended Access, for someone who wants other to help other people.

Randy
Administrator in Vanuatu
Religious Institutions, 2–10 Employees

RemotePC is an Excellent Product !

Comments: In using RemotePC for the first time, we were amazed at its ease of installation and use in controlling various computers for difference purposes. Overall, this product does not stress our network, and we find that the speed at which we can connect to other devices (while using RemotePC) is very fast and uncomplicated.

Pros:

We most like RemotePC for its ease of installation and its ease of use. When remote control of another computer is needed, we don't have to go through a lot of hurdles to install the software, whether for attended or unattended use.

Cons:

We have utilized about 70% of this products depth of features. We can honestly say that there are no dislikes about RemotePC. We likewise have used much more expensive products for remote control of our systems but are thankful that RemotePC is now leading our remote control sessions.

Chitrang
Software Engineer in India
Telecommunications, 11–50 Employees

Great software to work remotely

Comments: It has been a savior for me, given that I used other software initially. It really helped me during the work-from-home phase, where a reliable remote access tool was the need of the hour.

Pros:

It is a great tool to work with. Great features are easily accessible and usable. It works great for me even during a slow internet connection. Apart from remote access, it can also be used to transfer huge files.

Cons:

User interface can be improved a bit. Also, prices can be made more affordable looking at the highly competitive market.

Gerald
IT Support in UK
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Useful Product

Comments: Remote users having access to work equipment is not a problem anymore.

Pros:

From testing with the free licence to implementation, all expectations were met. And the price is very reasonable.

Cons:

Initial setup of remote PC display resolution caused concern, but with trial and error it was resolved.

Rafik
Revenue Optimization in US
Hospitality, Self Employed

Good Price, Easy to Use

Pros:

I've used RemotePC for over two years. It is Easy to Use and well priced.

Cons:

They could improve the file transfer feature. It doesn't always work.

Falguni
President in US
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

Great value for money!

Pros:

Love the ease of use as well as value for money! Very reasonably priced compared to the other options available.

Cons:

Sometimes we have issues getting a larger screen to appear on our view but I believe that's more with the monitors we are using and not the actual software issue

Cheryl
Office Manager in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, Self Employed

It doesn't take a college degree to use Remote PC

Comments: I called my IT specialist to recommend a remote service. He said, Remote PC. I used Remote PC through the Pandemic. When I returned back to work onsite I no longer needed it. I let the subscription run out. Circumstances came about that I had to work remotely again. Again I called my IT and he still recommended Remote PC so here I am again.

Pros:

It is easy to use and install. It is so affordable I choose to install on both of my computers.

Cons:

The font on the screen is a little smaller

Muhammad Faaleh
Senior Executive in Mauritius
Government Relations, 11–50 Employees

RemotePC - Remote Access A Breeze

Comments: RemotePC stands out as a versatile and secure remote access solution. With its cross-platform compatibility, strong security measures, and user-friendly features, it empowers users to stay connected and productive from anywhere. While it's important to have a stable internet connection and be aware of the limitations of the free plan, RemotePC remains an excellent choice for individuals and businesses seeking reliable remote access capabilities.

Pros:

The purchasing and installation process was very easy and straightforward. The configuration was very simple and you don't need to be an expert in IT to be able to configure it the way you want as it is self-explanatory. I like the convenience it provides and the hassle-free experience so far and the fact that you are able to screen share, effortlessly retrieve files and manage other computers as if you are sitting in front ot them makes my work more enjoyable and easy.

Cons:

The performance of RemotePC relies heavily on the fact that you need to have a stable and reliable internet connection for seamless remote access. During peak hours or in areas where poor ad unstable internet connectivity, I sometimes experience lags, delays, or even disconnections.

Dina
Property Manager in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Great product! Easy to Use!

Comments: Love the product so far, no complaints

Pros:

This product was easy to set up on my main desktop, extremely easy to access from anywhere no issues with the screen sharing at all , it has been very worthwhile & super beneficial for the business

Cons:

I have not found any issues thus far with using the product