Filter by:

• Overall

About Legito

Automate drafting and managing your documents. Join 150K+ users in over 50 countries from top tier law firms and F500 firms like PwC.

Learn more about Legito

Petr M.
Head of Know-how
Legal Services, 51-200 Employees

"Winner"

Comments: We preferred Legito to other document assembly systems we had tested because Legito allows us to automate documents without coding and programming.

Pros: Easy automation of our document without any programming at all. Integration with company registers.

Cons: Conditions "is last" and "is not last" are not applicable to non-repeatable clauses.

Jakub L.
Lead Developer
  • Reviewed on 21/10/2019

"Amazing document automation platform"

Comments: I love the editor for automating document templates. So much faster and more convenient than other document automation features.

Pros: Conversion from my Word templates to "automation-ready" structured documents in their editor is amazing.

Cons: None yet. They add new features every month.

• Reviewed on 21/10/2019
Pavel P.
Real Estate Broker

"Easy to learn software"

Comments: Very robust API and the possibilities of integrations are awesome. Importing data from our system and generating documents now take a fragment of the time they normally would.

Pros: The software is user-friendly and easy to learn. Integration into our DMS is great.

Cons: I wish more people could work on documents/forms at the same time, not just consecutively.

Igor D.
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2019

"Best solution for complex legal documents"

Comments: We use Legito for over 2 years and we are very much satisfied.

Pros: As a boutique law firm, we use very complex legal documents. I tried several solutions to automate them, but Legito was the only one where it was possible without spending a year doing it or hiring programmers.

Cons: I'd appreciate more features for cooperation with our clients in Legito interface.

Teodora B.
Attorney at Law
Legal Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2019

"Changed the way we approach legal operations"

Comments: I personally automated over 90 documents used by our enterprise in the USA and Europe, and I love Legito. There isn't any other document automation/management tool like Legito. The difference in time spent on producing documents is incredible. It really changed the way we approach legal operations.

Pros: The user interface is intuitive for me, as a user who automates documents, as well as for individual users at our company using them. We spent about 3 months researching the document automation market and testing many different solutions. Legito unanimously won our internal tender.

Cons: A few details required me to ask their customer support. Their onboarding process is great. The very friendly team helped me.

Tadeas M.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Environmental Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2019

"Great value to our company"

Comments: Legito has given a great value to our company. It takes minimal time to create documents from templates in it and is easy to use.

Pros: Contracts are being generated in fraction of time. Saves tons of time and money.

Cons: So far, there has been nothing I'd change

Michael M.
M&A Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 Employees

"Huge cost saver"

Comments: Legito bring us a lot of value. I'm happy to give them this reference.

Pros: Legito ROI is perfect. Great features for the price. It was clear winner when I decided what to use for our documents.

Cons: Nothing special comes to my mind right now.

Filip I.
Filip I.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 30/12/2020

"Complete end-to-end document assembly and management solution"

Comments: My experience so far has been really positive. The setup took some time but now it is very easy once I got used to importing Word documents. When I started, it took me about a day to completely automate a 5-10 page document – now I do it within a couple of hours at most. I feel it has improved our overall communication with clients because it focuses both parties on doing business rather than waste time in fixing each other’s sentences.

Pros: The template editor, data import and batch generation, custom fields in document records, and external sharing are the most notable features for me. I like having all documents, from commercial and labor contracts, to training agreements and even standard proposals, all in one system. I can import specially annotated Word document and it would automatically turn it into a smart template – this saves me a lot of time.

Cons: With the most recent updates, the system seems too big at first. The documentation on some features is still being worked on, although there are plenty of useful videos and tutorials, as well as a guided tour within the system. One has to have a background in configuring such systems and invest some time in experimenting if they want to achieve complex solutions. Planning is most important and most overlooked thus one can spend a lot of time getting to know the system if they choose to opt out from the guided walkthrough.

Alternatives Considered: Avvoka, Precisely and Avokaado

Reasons for Switching to Legito: I chose Legito because it offers great functionalities, a very focused roadmap and they constantly bring out new features which contain really great industry know-how. The 30-day free trial also made a huge impact because it gave me enough time to learn how it works and to try it out with some template documents.

• Reviewed on 30/12/2020
Martino T.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 06/10/2019

"So convenient!"

Comments: Very clean and functional. Hope they could improve the overall ease to use.

Pros: The concept behind Legito is incredible and let you automate document drafting and work with client and colleague in the cloud.

Cons: It's of course pricey but for some type of company i think it could totally worth paying for. Try it and then decide!

• Reviewed on 06/10/2019
Ondřej H.
Co-founder
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2020

"Simple to use software with a growing number of useful features"

Comments: Our HR department uses Legito, and it has been an immense help when creating documents for our partners.

Pros: Our organization has been using Legito for a long time now and we love how easy it is to use. Their development team is doing a great job delivering new features almost every month.

Cons: Automatic email notifications could use an update.

• Reviewed on 24/04/2020
Kamile K.
Legal Sourcing Manager
Legal Services, 10,000+ Employees

"Easy to understand"

Comments: Legito has all the automation features our large company was looking for.

Pros: Document automation in Legito is really easy to understand, it has a great introduction and guidelines to get started. The variety of functionality is brilliant!

Cons: I'm looking forward to "is no last" and "is second last" conditions for texts in document templates.

Dana B.
Information Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/02/2019

"Great application!"

Comments: I love it. It's totally intuitive as all modern systems should be.

Pros: I really like it's web-based. Nice user interface, ton of features, "all-in-one" solution, house-style document management for export of smart documents to Word. I love the new feature which converts my Word docs into Legito automated documents.

Cons: Trial is only 15 days, email notifications regarding deadlines shall be more customizable.

• Reviewed on 10/02/2019
Ondrej P.
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2019

"Great for cooperation with clients!"

Comments: I believe this is the future of legal business.

Pros: I can share my automated documents with our clients.

Cons: There is nothing that would irritate me.

Radek A.
Executive Manager
Information Services, 11-50 Employees

"Awesome UX!"

Comments: Just great! I really recommend it. We create in Legito all documents for our clients and employees. I especially like the feature for contract amendments.

Pros: This is how document software should look like in 21st century! Our employees understand it naturally; no special training is needed.

Cons: Nothing special. Maybe bigger Word/PDF icons in the "export window".

Jeremy A.
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2019

"Very simple and super efficient way to build and manage contract templates"

Pros: As a software attorney, I have been looking for a very simple and super efficient way to build and manage contract templates for more than 20 years, and I just found it in Legito! All of the other ones look like they were built before the Internet.

Cons: Transforming lower case letters to upper case letters.

• Reviewed on 20/02/2019
Viktor H.
Real Estate Agent
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2019

"Efficient document drafting"

Comments: Highly recommend! I use Legito almost daily. It really makes drafting documents way more efficient.

Pros: The Legito API is very well-written and easy to apply

Cons: I didn't find any real cons. Sometimes the API documentation is updated later so new API features are not described immediately upon release.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2019
Pavlina S.
Team Leader

"Really easy tool!"

Comments: MMC is using Legito as a document automation tool mainly for internal documents. It works very well for us and saves us a lot of time and money.

Pros: Easy to manage documents. Customer support is really great, respond quickly or do it for me right away.

Cons: Nothing so far. It definitely made my life easier.

Andres felipe L.
CTO
Law Practice, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/03/2019

"Legito help us walk towards the future!"

Pros: What I like most about Legito is that its software helps us greatly simplify the process of production and preparation of documents, this saves us processes and at the same time avoids human errors.

Cons: I would personally simplify management of styles

• Reviewed on 01/03/2019
Tereza D.
Lawyer
Legal Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/06/2020

"Legito document automation increased our productivity."

Comments: I really like how easy it is to use.

Pros: Legito helps us automatically assemble documents quickly. Generated documents feed directly into a robust document management system which makes keeping track of documents simple. The return on investment has been huge, and we are still finding more ways to leverage Legito’s ever increasing number of features.

Cons: The search function was a bit basic, but it has recently been improved greatly.

• Reviewed on 04/06/2020
Ave-liis S.
Ave-liis S.
Lawyer
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/08/2021

"Excellent tool with superb support!"

Comments: We were automating our agreement template logics so that it would not be the legal to manually draft customized agreement, but rather the stakeholder filling in a quesitonnaire and automatically ending up with the correct customized agreement (based on the input given).

Pros: The software is easy to use while actually offering really advanced features in comparison with other solutions on the market.

Cons: I have not encountered features or lacks that I would like to bring out here.

• Reviewed on 24/08/2021
Jaroslav Z.
Managing Partner
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2019

"Great solution for modern law firms"

Comments: From technology perspective, Legito is the most advance solution I found. I also like it's web-based and looks nice.

Pros: Interaction with our clients. Quick review of documents. Easy drafting of our standard documents. Integrations and auto-compete of data across documents.

Cons: When I want to work with a document previously saved by a client, I must go to Document Management. It would be nice if link from the email announcement will open directly the document.

Radek M.
Corporate lawyer
Publishing, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/05/2020

"Intuitive automated tool that cuts down contract drafting time."

Comments: We wanted to use document automation to make our processes more efficient.

Pros: We generate dozens of agreements daily. Legito helps us to create contracts faster and negotiate them easier so we can spend more time exploring new business opportunities with our authors.

Cons: The only negative is that we didn't start using Legito earlier.

• Reviewed on 27/05/2020
Irena K.
Head of the legal department
Publishing, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/05/2020

"Smart automation with a robust offering"

Comments: Legito is intuitive and easy to use. It has a welcoming interface that makes contract generation convenient and efficient.

Pros: Easy to consistently apply a professional looking brand
Reduced document generation time
Numerous customizable options

Cons: Although there are already many types of notifications, a few more options would be nice.

• Reviewed on 28/05/2020
Ondrej Z.
Broker

"Exceptionally variable SW!"

Comments: Document automation with Legito is exceptionally variable with infinite possibilities to create interconnected documents. I highly recommend this product.

Pros: Many different use-cases. The best for complex documents - we have a suite of over 80 connected documents.

Cons: The app as it is fulfills my expectations. There is always room for improvement, for example more email notifications

Jakub S.
Legal Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2019

"Powerful tool! Technological leader in document generation"

Comments: I recommend this tool to all innovative law firms.

Pros: I'm confident to say that Legito is a technological leader in document generation sector. They are developing powerful features really fast.

Cons: Works well for me. May be better notifications.