• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.8 /5
    4.9 /5

About Nifty

Nifty is a remote collaboration hub that helps you manage projects, tasks, and communications all in one place.

Learn more about Nifty

Showing 25 reviews of 98

Agni C.
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2020

"Very easy to use but powerful"

Comments: We are a smalla gile team so we are always looking for teh best project management tool that can help us collaborate without juggling btween 10 differnt tools.
Nifty servers the pupose of making it possible to bring everyone of our team ona single page specially when we are remote.

Pros: This is what our team liked about it
1. Easy leaning curve
2. Chat feature within the system.
3. Google drive files can open in the same interface , our content team could join the same group
4. The design is great.
5. Support is fast and helpful(I had asked whether the sidebar could be collapsed and teh reply came quick on intercom)
6.integration with Github.
7. The feature to lock certain tasks to ceratin task completion.
8. The mobile app is really nice , I was able to use the chat while travelling.

Cons: These are few of things we didnt like
1. No integartion with Gitlab yet.
2. The zoom call feature is pretty useless ebcasue it is nto native yet basically you just geta link to join . Initially I found it buggy.
3. The templates should have preview option , also I would liek to have templates around OKR's
4. Chat within the Projects is sometimes confusing , also discussion on any pertitcualr task .. If a log is provided for teh same it would be easier to follow..
5. If we can access Gdrive files directly from nifty it woudl be nice.

Joshua C.
Small business owner
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 11/07/2020

"Every business is a project management business"

Comments: I believe our business is going to benefit greatly from switching to Nifty

Pros: The overall ease of use is why I am even leaving a review. We were using ClickUp for our transaction management, however I found that platform to have a much higher learning curve and when I discovered Nifty I knew this was the platform to manage a transaction on.

Cons: The only con I can think of is that it is fairly new and has some bugs. HOWEVER, the Nifty team is very responsive and organized. They crush those bugs fairly quickly.

• Reviewed on 11/07/2020
Anil P.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2020

"Simplify your Project Management"

Comments: So far I am enjoying the simplicity in which I can create a project and configure it to my needs depending on the specific project requirements. I might be going overboard but I've already created 20 projects in the matter of a week while still being able to get some sleep.

Pros: I was able to onboard Nifty and get started within an hour of signing up. The workflow and design make it very easy to use for experienced Project Managers and even those just getting started with project management.

Cons: I haven't found any roadblocks as yet. Possibly deciding on how to structure your projects could be a sticking point. There is the all in one approach of putting everything in one project but it might mean having multiple administrators or making multiple projects based on function within the same portfolio. I recommend the first option for smaller projects and the second for much larger projects with multiple project administrators and users.

• Reviewed on 29/06/2020
Leonardo W.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2020

"Easy to Use and Productivity Focused PM"

Pros: We tested a lot of PM's, if you do client work or any project related tasks, I think you have been there, right? Each new PM, brings a lot of new excitement and features, but, also problems :( Nifty has become our main tool for projects, it's easy to use, full of features, Google Docs are integrated and you can share files with one click! You can also track time, control workloads, integrate your calendar, subtasks and all the good stuff that you want to see on a product like this. If you need use to use and granular control at the same time, without the need of a bachelor degree in nuclear engineering, you will be happy with Nifty

Cons: I like the app, just think they could add a client portal, with login and password.

• Reviewed on 08/09/2020
Tracey R.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2019

"Great team collaboration tool with solid solutions for client management"

Comments: Great team behind the platform. Super helpful. A fantastic alternative to other collaboration tools out there!

Pros: With Nifty, we are able to manage and connect our project team members in one creative workspace. This tool has helped us to improve our collaboration processes at both the team and client levels. Nifty has enabled us to move forward faster with more clarity, helping us meet deadlines with ease. An awesome feature is Nifty documents and files, which serve as a central hub of our content and document collaboration. There are many useful and practical features that are designed to make us more effective and efficient with managing our projects. We also like the fact that we can set milestones and the overview section is fantastic for tracking each project, its progress, and time frames. Another pro is the ability to import projects/ documents etc. from other apps, such as Trello and Asana.

Cons: We can't say we don't like anything in particular about Nifty! Perhaps the onboarding process could be improved slightly to give more in-app information (the platform uses tooltips) on navigating the software and how to explore all its features (because there is a myriad of awesome ones to explore!). There are links to external documents, but it would enhance the UX if more navigation is provided in-app. While intuitive to use (with an awesome UI that you can customize), the onboarding experience can be maximized to ensure users can get set up faster and start being productive. But

• Reviewed on 13/11/2019
Gabriel T.
Product Designer
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/06/2020

"Great little find in a sea of many project management tools"

Comments: It's been great. As I mentioned, I have used so many management tools and I am happy to have stumbled on this little treasure of a management tool with so much ease in mind yet so much robust tools if I want to grow my project and team, Nifty looks to scale pretty well.

Pros: Hello, I am product designer (PD) working on a side app project with a friend. As a PD I have worked with so many different types of Project Management Tools, and found Nifty to be very easy to use right out of the box so to speak and the overall dashboard and UI are more intuitive than other management tools I have used.

Cons: I am just starting out with Nifty so at the moment I am enjoying the app and haven't found anything to be a headache or anything. If maybe a suggestion. Be awesome to have some sort of Figma Plugin where I can manage a design tasks in Figma. Just a random thought.

• Reviewed on 15/06/2020
Mike S.
Managing Member
Internet, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/09/2020

"Speedy, flexible task and project management software"

Comments: Very good. We found a reproducible issue and reported it, and it was fixed very quickly.

Pros: We have tried many task and project management systems over thee last few years. While some have been great in certain aspects, they would each fall short in some specific way that made it less-than-ideal. Thus far, NiftyPM has been a joy to use. Much of that is because of one simple feature... SPEED. NiftyPM does not get in my way when I am creating tasks, moving them around, assigning them to others, etc. Nifty does pretty much everything that I wanted it to do, and the (very) few things it doesn't are on the road map, so I am pretty happy with it. The dark mode interface design is also very well thought out.

Cons: Because there is a large amount of data involved, the interface can be a bit overwhelming. However, it is very well-designed, so once you get used to it, the software becomes much easier to navigate. There are a few small things I would like to be added/implemented. For example, the ability to easily see the date/time when a task was created, along with date/time stamps of when it moved from one status to another.

• Reviewed on 15/09/2020
Belen C.
Program Manager
Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/01/2020

"The tool that helped manage 11 projects at the time"

Comments: We're a design studio working with startups and corporates to improve their user experiences and visual interfaces, as well as service design. We manage several projects per month and Nifty helped me as the unique Program Manager at the studio, to manage all the projects we have, being very accurate with their milestones, tasks and deadlines.

Pros: I love the milestones + tasks features, it gives me the possibility to map very clearly on time how we're doing on each project we have.

Cons: The learning curve might be challenging for certain roles that might benefit from it, it needs more help during the onboarding.

• Reviewed on 14/01/2020
Gerard B.
Production Director
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2020

"Finally I decided to move from monthly payment Asana to Nifty"

Comments: Getting complete solutions for pm is a complex waiting game but not anymore. This has almost the all in one solutions to manage teams and projects

Pros: So I use Asana for more than 1 year until last week i try Nifty, check all the features and decided to stop my monthly subscription and move to Nifty. I have small team, 1 code is enough for me but, think of my big plan in the future, i will get more extra codes. Good luck for you guys,
and please keep update the future :)
Stay Safe!

Cons: mobile app needs some improvement but I mainly use it on desktop anyway

• Reviewed on 27/06/2020
Phil W.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2020

"Finally, an easy productivity tool!"

Comments: I have moved from using Meistertask, notes, to-do-list, etc to just nifty. It's really convenient!

Pros: The user experience was by far the best thing about Nifty. I was able to set up really quickly and start mapping out all the tasks that needed to be done.

Cons: There isn't really much I don't like about Nifty. They did release a new app though which I have been using, they are always updating so that is annoying, but in reality its a good thing.

Micah F.
Front End Engineer
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2019

"Best PM tool I've used yet"

Comments: Overall I am incredibly happy. Can't wait for them to explode.

Pros: I liked the ease of you, the gant charts made everything super helpful to plan. It works - which although all PM tools are supposed to, this one I felt made things clear and organized enough that our team used it and benefited from it.

Cons: I just wish it was more ubiquitous, had more integrations, and that I had it years ago!!! Early product but it's going to be great!

• Reviewed on 15/08/2019
Anton C.
Intern
Animation, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2019

"Used on trial, trying to convince my boss to get it for the buisness."

Comments: Nifty has been a great tool amongst many others my boss has tried to implement to improve productivity.

Pros: With the roadmap covering the overall progress of the tasks and collaborations, it's easy to keep track of a project as a whole. it works well without being too excessive on features. The interface is wonderful and elegant and ultimately for how useful it is, it's well priced.

Cons: The ability to draft a task for review by customers would be greatly appreciated.

• Reviewed on 05/03/2019
David C.
Freelance Web Developer
Information Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/07/2020

"Best PM software i've found"

Comments: I've been trialling various different PM systems for quite a while now and none of them have done everything I need in a simple way....until now!
Nifty is a pleasure to use, not overcomplicated by features that I wouldn't use.

Pros: NiftyPM is very easy to use, even if you're not familiar with Project Management software. It's interface is very intuitive and a pleasure to use

Cons: I've not yet found anything to dislike about the software - There are a few features that I would like to see added though such as CName integration for white labelling.

• Reviewed on 10/07/2020
Nuno P.
Founder CEO
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2020

"Perfect for client comunication"

Pros: Every new client, after payment and contract will automatically get the login details (with Zapier integration) and an email to ask them to download the app. Nifty is the main comunication channel for clients, practical to use, fast, simple. Besides , we can also share docs and manage projects with team.

Cons: I would like to see more colour customization

Jodi L.
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/06/2020

"Really Easy to Use, Great Structure and Organization"

Comments: I have found it imported great from Trello. It is really easy to keep organized and to manage tasks with dependencies.

Pros: Easy to use, great organization abilities, easy to manage several brands

Cons: I would like more templates that is the only con I have found so far.

• Reviewed on 25/06/2020
Mobile Developer
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2019

"Good Software"

Pros: Easy to use, pleasant user experience. It can be used immediately.

Cons: I would like to have a desktop app for it

by Nifty Technologies on 25/02/2019

Hi there,

Thank you for being a Nifty customer, we appreciate your excellent feedback. Just to clarify, our desktop apps are available for both the Mac & Windows OS and can be downloaded here: https://niftypm.com/apps

Sincerely,
Team Nifty

• Reviewed on 08/02/2019
COO
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2019

"Great Program!"

Pros: Easy to use, very user friendly for my people who are bad at computers.

Cons: I loved this software and love how they are really on top of what it needs to do.

• Reviewed on 14/08/2019
Sherilyn C.
Editor
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/10/2019

"Highly recommended for home-based businesses!"

Comments: Home business owners should consider Nifty for their project management operations.

Pros: It is easy to use and makes communication smoother among team members.

Cons: I found nothing to be unsatisfactory about the software.

• Reviewed on 30/10/2019
Alberto O.
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2020

"After Trying a Few PM Tools; This One Stuck"

Comments: Nifty has been an awesome PM tool for the price point. When compared to other cloud based PM tools such as basecamp, asana, and others this one is the way to go and the many things they have been improving on.

Pros: Nifty makes Project Management so simple for our team. It provides multiple views either Kanban, List, or others to properly manage a team. Also, the learning curve is very small compared to other robust PM software. The collaborative ability within projects and tasks with Google integration (doc, sheets, etc) is a game-changer. I really like the ease of seeing everything going on and the easy manner in which moving tasks are. The UX and ease of use for this software is top of the line. Especially in dark mode.

Cons: The cloud-based software can be slow sometimes but definitely nothing to go crazy fussing about. Either way, I believe the Nifty team is working hard to improve it. Also, it would be great to have a CSV upload of tasks/projects.

• Reviewed on 29/08/2020
Santiago V.
Tech Manager
Banking, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2018

"Daily tracking of UX/VD team."

Pros: - Simplicity
- Easy to use
- Clean UI
- Milestones make the difference.

Cons: - Adding some Color tags would help to identify risks or progress
- The ability to link somehow to google docs, slides, etc. (we all work on google emails and drive)
- Milestones can be improved with a deep sense of status and progress colours.

by Nifty Technologies on 27/11/2018

Hi Santiago!

Thanks so much for your review.

We're definitely looking to implement color tags down the road. Thanks for the input!

I noticed you put a "0" for Customer Support -- have you found our help center and customer support underwhelming?

Similarly, do you feel Nifty is poor value for money as your review indicates?

• Reviewed on 20/11/2018
Tayshiro K.
Marketing Director
Cosmetics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2020

"Simple enough and complex enough"

Comments: Nifty helped me to view my projects as projects needs to be, but also is a run and gun tool. You can just open and start populating it as a trello board.

Pros: You can open and start managing your projects. Their support is fast and attentive. Google Docs/Sheets integration in incredible. It’s simple and quality-oriented. Not too many bells and whistles.

Cons: It’s not perfect yet. Since I started using it in January, the tool got more robust, but it still lacks some features as some ordering and filtering, but their support is already aware of it so I believe these won’t be a issue in a couple of months anymore!

Heather C.
Founder, CEO
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/09/2020

"The system I needed..."

Comments: I'm impressed with what they offer at the price, and the responsiveness of their team. More, I am thrilled with how Nifty handles guests, and allows me to connect with my customer and collaborators around the globe, without having to buy a bunch more seats.

Pros: Nifty is easy to use. The way that it is set up with tasks, files, docs and discussion is brilliant. My team took to it like ducks to water, and new team members find their way quickly. It even allows me to simply a project for a new team member, to introduce them to complexities as they go.

Cons: Nifty is great, and they are working hard. They are not yet what I'd consider mature. Their built-in docs leave a lot to be desired. Their milestone templating doesn't exist, and copying tasks doesn't work as well as it could, sadly.

• Reviewed on 29/09/2020
Joshua L.
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2020

"The absolute best project management software you will ever use"

Pros: There are so many pros, I'm not sure where to begin. The experience of the tool so far gives me the vibe that the tool is very mature, but the team is very adaptive and open to new ideas without compromising on their vision. Qualities I can definitely stand behind. So anyway, back to the pros: - Beautiful and FAST interface: When staring at something all day, you want something great to look at.
- Fool proof UX: Everything is so easy to use and intuitive.
- Milestones Swimlane View: Changed my life and way of doing things
- Dark Mode: A must have for me
- iOS App: Makes my life a ton easier
- Zoom Integration: I wonder why so many other PM tools didn't think of this
- Recurring Task, dependencies, and the list goes on so I won't bore you.
If I could only praise one thing, I would give mad props to the Nifty team. They have rolled out multiple updates in the span of a month, and have been extremely involved with their community. Every issue I encountered was fixed, and every question I asked was promptly replied.

Cons: There's only 1 con so far that I encountered. The ability to export to other PM tools. Sometimes we get clients who specifically want to manage their project on Trello or Asana. It would be great if we could export our pre-existing task templates and milestones across for such use cases. It's easy to port in, but not easy (for not) to export out. However, I understand they are already working on this, so we'll just have to wait.

Kaushal S.
Founder & CEO
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/10/2020

"Awesome Project Managment Tool"

Comments: Biggest problem we faced was streamlining discussion with clients, stake holders and staff. Using discussion module we have been added to reduce the exchange of emails between clients and our company. Tasks / Milestones Templates have made us to create a particular project easily and quickly

Pros: Nifty is one of the best project management tool we have used till date. Onboarding Clients as Guests
Onboarding clients on Nifty portal is pretty straight forward. With simple few clicks we can add our clients as guests on their respective projects. They can add their tasks and check the overall progress of their project.
Tasks Module & Milestones
It's easy to create tasks in nifty and at the same time attach a particular task list to a Milestone. We can assign each tasks and its sub tasks to a particular member and create a task dependency , milestone dependency
Discussion
This is by far - my most favorite module of Nifty. This allows my team to have discussion with clients. Clients can attach their files , comments , leave message about project etc.
Docs & Files
Docs & Files section helps us to keep all relevant project details in one place.
Mobile APP
Nifty has a mobile app. It's so user friendly. Using the app , our clients, users can leave their comments attach files on the go.

Cons: It doesn't offer white label project portal. For few agencies, this might be a deal breaker. Also it doesn't have an Invoice / Payment module built in.

• Reviewed on 06/10/2020
Vitali K.
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2020

"Great PM tool for project manager"

Comments: We use every day with my team to work on clients' projects. A very convenient and intuitive solution - used to in a couple of days

Pros: Great project management app - very clean and easy to use interface. Installed and configured in one day.
Cool features and features: built-in time tracking, a very convenient hup with files and documents for the project

Cons: Not enough integration especially webhooks and open API. In development - promised before the end of the year to do