Filter by:

• Overall

About Gmelius

We are the 1st collaboration & automation platform that lives inside Gmail and integrates with your daily tools like Slack or Trello.

Learn more about Gmelius

Felipe M.
Felipe M.
Community Development Manager in Estonia

Effective. Do what it say it will do. Simple as that

5 2 years ago

Comments: I'm using it for 2 main proposes.
I outreach people in a totally automated way, so I can plan when and what I have to do.
Also I can structure my email as a project manager. Non relevant, archive or send to a different board to store there.
Simplify my life as I have to work with different poeple all day long and keep tracking of that.

Pros:

Flexible. I have a pretty extensive automated flow that I had in mind and it works perfectly. But at the same time, for some emails, I just set a simple follow-up or to move to a different board for archiving or priority.

Cons:

It's not their fault but sometimes some new addons that you want to have in your chrome, crash or make conflits. But it's the same for everyone.

2 years ago

We really appreciate the review Felipe, It's great to hear Gmelius is optimizing your workflows. And we look forward to supporting more of the SendGrid team.

Owner in US

Gmelius is a must if you are a gmail user..

5 2 years ago

Comments: Gmelius is very powerful. I mostly use it for tracking email opens and organizing my inbox.

Pros:

Gmelius is fantastic and I use it everyday to simplify my gmail inbox. It give me a wide range of useful tools the make my gmail account more powerful.

Cons:

It has so many features that is can be overwhelming. I have not had the time to use it to it full potential but the few things that i use it for are outstanding.

Eric D.
Eric D.
Owner in US

Gmail is so much better with Gmelius.

5 4 years ago

Comments: My favorite benefit is how much cleaner the Gmail UI looks. Are the extra features nice? Sure. Many features you don't even realize until they are GONE. There are many benefits -- but easy of use and "not being noticed" are it's best features.

Pros:

I love how it makes Gmail cleaner and nicer to use. It adds some really cool features and keeps me from using an email client.

Cons:

Cost. But if I am honest, it's worth the money they are asking. With new features being released all the time, it's cool.

4 years ago

Thanks Eric for your nice words and of course, for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us bring more value to our offering. All the best, - The Gmelius Team

Jake C.
President in US
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees

Gmelius is a must have for GSuite Power Users

5 2 years ago

Comments: Gmelius has enabled our small team to manage multiple tasks and requests and to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks.

Pros:

Reminders Send Later Templates Email Tracking Shared Labels Shared Emails

Cons:

Having to use conversation mode in GMail in order to get the most out of the email sharing and collaboration features.

Jouhad M.
President in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees

Great for Work in teams

5 2 years ago

Comments: I was looking for something that would help me do templates and then copy and paste in emails at gmail. This saves you the work of copy and paste. Its already integrated :)/ Love it

Pros:

What I like the most is the templates that integrate with Gmail when composing an email. Awesome

Cons:

Wish it had a notepad to write notes and small link notepad to send to customers

2 years ago

Hello Jouhad, Thank you for the review. You can definitely use Gmelius for much more than templates. You can add private email notes alongside each email. These notes are only visible to you and the team members you reach out to by "@mentioning their name" You can also use your Gmelius Kanban "boards" which you can access from your Gmail lefthand pane. Our boards are the best to do list in Gmail. :) https://gmelius.com/todo-list-gmail

Nate D.
CEO in US

Great for sharing labels (folders)

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Our primary need was to share certain emails among team members. Gmalius makes it fairly easy to create shared labels (i.e. folders) inside of Gmail, giving all team members instant access to emails added to that label. It does much more. This was our only use case for Gmalius and it did fine.

Cons:

Functionality isn't always crystal clear. It's not bad I'd say, but there are times you can't figure out precisely what it is doing and why.

2 years ago

Thank you Nate, We really appreciate your review! Gmelius does pack a powerhouse of features, many of them hidden out of your way when you don't need them. Once you've added your team members, the best way to take full advantage of Gmelius would be to set up a session with one of our onboarding specialists. Feel free to reach out.

Eelco K.
Eelco K.
Owner in Netherlands

Good addition for teams

4 2 years ago

Comments: We use Gmelius daily for a couple of months now and are very happy with it. Plus we keep finding new features and ways to use it.

Pros:

The fact that it seamless integrates with gmail.

Cons:

The fact that it needs a separate app on mobile to work.

Maria D.
Chief communications officer in US
Security & Investigations, 2-10 Employees

Gmelius Review

5 2 years ago

Comments: I think it's a good addition to the business.

Pros:

I think it's great to track and set email timers.

Cons:

I'm not too used to the boards, on the notifications for it, I think there could be more of a bigger notification setting because I do tend to miss them sometimes if I don't check the specified e-mail.

Market Research Analyst in Canada
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees

Can't get any better!

5 2 years ago

Comments: I was looking for a software that allows me to track unlimited emails and Gmelius does just that for me!

Pros:

In their free version, I can track unlimited emails and it notifies me how many times an email has been read.

Cons:

There is nothing about this app that I don't like

Senad H.
Founder / CEO in Croatia
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Solid e-mail tracking product... and more!

4 last year

Comments: We find e-mail tracking a very useful feature (tracking proposals / invoices) and communication with clients and the integration with G Suite was a plus. Implementation was easy.
Support is excellent.

Pros:

We primarily use Gmelius for e-mail tracking although it has some other functionalities (automation/collaboration) and the developer is adding more.

Cons:

There were some bugs with Chrome extension that we had to resolve with the support team. The user interface could be a bit more intuitive.

Sam W.
Owner in UK
Staffing & Recruiting, 2-10 Employees

Gmelius review

5 9 months ago

Comments: Great, intuitive. Eye-opening. Surprising to see how feature packed it is.

Pros:

Great features and great value for money. Other similar tools only have half the features but cost the same. We will be moving to a paid plan after trial period.

Cons:

The Kanban boards are ever so slightly slow to load (this could be my connection or iMac). I'm still exploring the product but not much to complain about.

Theophan M.
Performance Coach & Business Strategist in US
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

Never Drop the Ball Again!

5 2 years ago

Comments: Overall, my experience with Gmelius has been excellent and I recommend it to other small business owners monthly. Gmelius integrates very easily with Gmail and keeps me from dropping balls in my business, not just with my current clients but also with prospective clients.

Pros:

The strengths of Gmelius include the ability to integrate with Gmail, have access to templates at the click of a button, and having emails that I send pop back into my inbox at a specific time. I use Gmelius every single work day. As a professional coach I use Gmelius to send Coaching Session Notes to my clients immediately after a coaching session and I set the email to pop back into my email a few days later which reminds me to follow up with my client to check in with them and see how they're doing. I'll use the same feature when reaching out to and following up with prospective clients. I'll send an email and set it to pop back up in my inbox in 2 days if the recipient doesn't reply. I'll send a follow up email and set it to pop back into my inbox in another 2 days if the recipient still doesn't reply. This allows me to stay on top of my prospecting and keeps me from dropping balls. As a small company, I also use Gmelius as a very simple CRM. It's very easy to use and help me stay on top of my prospecting efforts.

Cons:

If there was one thing I would ask to have added to Gmelius it would be the ability to send emails to lists, such as my sales training students. I'm using MailChimp to send scheduled emails to my students. If Gmelius has this ability I have yet to figure out how to easily integrate it into my processes.

2 years ago

Hello Theo, Thanks a bunch for your review - we really appreciate it. The good news is that you can get rid of Mailchimp. :) Gmelius will allow you to send email campaigns to your entire list without leaving Gmail. You can even create smart sequences for custom follow ups based on each recipients reactions. Here's a video that might help: https://gmelius.com/sequences

Stephanie S.
Assistant in US
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees

Great way to create your emails into tickets, with a few missing things...

4 2 years ago

Comments: It's helped me an my team streamline emails and issues. Assigning emails has been a huge way to help when people are out of the office or when something becomes high priority. I don't really use the canban boards, since there's extra steps involved, but the ticketing is great!

Pros:

I love that I can assign tickets to other team members, follow emails, and keep updated on what's going on without having to be CC'd on an email chain.

Cons:

I wish there was a way to integrate it with Zapier. I have multiple teams and it would be useful to create a ticket for them to work without having an email account set up within the company. There are some extra steps that you need to take when things aren't showing up, that's a bit annoying, but nothing I can't work around.

2 years ago

Thanks a bunch for your review Stephanie, We appreciate your feedback and wanted to let you know our team is hard at work on your request. Stay tuned for more integrations as we allow teams to choose their preferred workspace. All the best to you and your team...

Pixel Pusher in Canada

Best GMail email manager

5 2 years ago

Pros:

This is the best GMail add-on I have found. My favourite features including blocking email trackers, notifying me when someone has viewed an email, snoozing emails and sending an email later.

Cons:

I like their unsubscribe feature, but I do wish their unsubscribe button would show up sooner. If I go to delete an email I find I often click their unsubscribe button since it appears a few seconds after the email loads and it moves the delete button out of the way.

Jesse W.
Executive Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees

Gmelius is mostly great

5 2 years ago

Comments: We are still using it even though it doesn't fit within our budget. I guess that shows that it has become indispensable for our organization.

Pros:

Gmail alone isn't quite good enough for business use. We use Gmelius's robust templates functionality multiple times a day. We also use the shared inbox feature for our general customer service email.

Cons:

The price. It used to be a lot less expensive. We have trouble affording even the non-profit rates for 2 seats.

Conner M.
Director of Operations in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11-50 Employees

Best GMail / G Suite accompanying software out there

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Works great scheduling messages. I used to use Boomerang but this works way better. So many other features too I haven't even fully explored

Cons:

When I log in to my personal Gmail (not G suite) it asks me if i want to activate gmelius on there sometimes so i have to always say no.

2 years ago

Thank you sincerely for your review Conner, Gmelius was built for teams such as yours so we truly hope you'll get a chance to use some of the features available to you. Feel free to reach out to us if you'd like to schedule an appointment with our onboarding specialist.

Nicholas C.
Executive Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

Transforms Gmail into a Powerful CRM System

5 2 years ago

Pros:

• Email open notifications allow me to send follow ups at optimal times • Team analytics allows administrators to view team productivity • Email sharing & notes helps our team collaborate without a convoluted forward/reply chain

Cons:

• Email opening notifications occasionally sends false positives • Mobile app isn't the best

Travis W.
Travis W.
Owner in US

awesome product, great for what you need

5 2 years ago

Comments: overall, I highly recommend.

Pros:

I needed a software that allowed me to use gmail and have someone see my emails and answer on my behalf. It's hard to find out there without paying out the you know what. They do a great job making the features powerful and keeping the price low

Cons:

Gmail is touch slow on the servers so it can make this lag just a bit. not much though.

Jürgen S.
Jürgen S.
Chief Innovator and Marketing Strategist in Australia

GMelius - More Control over Gmail

5 3 years ago

Comments: GMelius is one of our "must have" Gmail plugins that makes us much more productive with email.

Pros:

The ability to remove emails from inbox to have them return at the time when they need action; templated emails; sequences.

Cons:

Sometimes the plugin doesn't load automatically.

3 years ago

Thank you Jurgen for your kind words! We highly appreciate your feedback. Kindly ensure that your browser is not configured to clear your browsing data whenever it closes. Feel free to drop us a line in the website chat, we'll be happy to help. Best wishes, - The Gmelius Team

Ryan W.
Ryan W.
Data Analyst in US

Great Features for Gmail or Inbox by Gmail

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Gmelius adds great cosmetic and productivity options to by Gmail and Inbox such as tracker blocking, cosmetic customization

Cons:

Nothing much bad to say about it. There are lots more features if you are willing to pay for them, but having the free version does enough for me.

Victor A.
Owner in Spain
Events Services, 2-10 Employees

Works great but its expensive

4 2 years ago

Comments: Super great but expensive.
We will continue using it. But we are opened to test new solutions if they are cheaper.

Pros:

My company tested many shared labes softwares for gmail (cloudhq, hiver, tandem and labelizer) Gemelius works great and much better thang the others. From our point of view.

Cons:

Its very expensive for its functionality.

2 years ago

Hello Victoria, Thank you for your review. We will make sure to continue delivering the value you expect from Gmelius. Although, we are not the cheapest we do strive to be the best. More exciting things to come...

Steven V.
CEO in Belgium
Events Services, 2-10 Employees

Gmelius helped our Agency a lot

5 2 years ago

Comments: It can't be much better.

Pros:

I've been looking for something like Gmelius for a very long time. It has helped our artist agency a lot ever since we've started using Gmelius. It has automated our workflow and saved us thousands of hours of sending manual mails and follow-ups.

Cons:

Would be great to be able to use variables in the automated follow-up flow as well.

Law Practice, 2-10 Employees

Sequencing feature is the best kept secret

5 3 months ago

Comments: I needed something that did email sequencing really well, with form fields, and glad I found Gmelius.

Pros:

I really like the email sequencing feature. I use it on a weekly basis and it has really saved me a lot of hours, removing me from the manual follow up method. I also like that I can put notes in each card.

Cons:

I wish it could "bundle" emails from specific persons together on the same card. This is handy if you use email for lead management, but get different email threads for the same potential client. I also wish that they could allow me to edit sequences without having to delete everything below a stage.

Aery G.
CEO in Malaysia
Translation & Localization, 2-10 Employees

Good functions but lousy speed

3 2 years ago

Pros:

A lot of functions that are usable in our business practices

Cons:

It really slows down our whole email reply processes

2 years ago

Hello Aery, Thank you for taking the time to review. Gmelius is actually known for its performance. There may be a conflict with one of your other plug-ins. Please feel free to reach out to our support team to get you back up to speed.

Karen H.
Karen H.
WordPress Consultant & Developer in US
Design, Self Employed

One of my favorite Gmail Apps!

5 3 years ago

Comments: My beloved email program shut down at the time Newton and I was in need of a new way to manage my inbox. After testing other email applications I decided to stick with the native Gmail system. I knew Chrome had a lot of extensions and after a few searches, I came across Gmelius. Its been pivotal in helping me run my business and now I use it every day to manage my inbox.

Pros:

The tracking feature is my favorite you can get notifications when someone reads your emails. Which is handy as a business owner, you want to ensure that the recipient is receiving information. Another great feature is the snooze, email templates and a slew of other nice features.

Cons:

I wish Gmelius could be used in other browsers besides Chrome and I also wished there was a mobile app. I think they are working on it, but I would love to see that soon.

3 years ago

Thank you Karen for your kind words. We highly appreciate your feedback and the time you've spent to write it. Besides Chrome, Gmelius is also available in Safari, Opera, and Brave browsers. As well as on mobile, both for iOS and Android. Best wishes, - The Gmelius Team