Easy to install and use.

Reviewed on 15/05/2018
Danson M.
Web Developer
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: ManageEngine is cheap to install and use
Easy asset management and auditing.
Simple and straight foward service request processes.
Great business processes automation.

Pros: ManageEngine Applications Manager was easy to install , use and no training was required to get our monitoring software started.
It is a multipurpose monitoring tools for client applications, fundamental foundation parts,such as application servers, databases, huge information stores, middleware and informing segments, web servers, web administrations, ERP bundles, virtual frameworks and cloud assets.

Cons: Updating ManageEngine Applications Manager is not a straight foward process because sometimes documentation is not extensive.

by ManageEngine on 27/07/2018

Thank you Danson for reviewing Applications Manager. We are glad to be able to deliver value to you in terms of application performance monitoring. We see you have mentioned that updating the Applications Manager setup is not simple without sufficient documentation. Could you please let us know if you are referring to the application of service packs in the product? You can send your response to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you about it.

We are using this product from the year-2008 and there is more improvement and optimization happened

Reviewed on 05/03/2018
Sherif A.
Program Manager - NOC
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I can able to monitor all the cloud services. We have huge list around this product.

Pros: 1. User friendly and we can customize this product as per our requirement. I did some customization for mongodb with the help of APM team and which is supports my requirement.
2. Sequential improvement on product.
3. New Features.

by ManageEngine on 27/07/2018

Thank you Sherif for your feedback. As we always mention, customer satisfaction comes first at Applications Manager. We are glad to know that Applications Manager is able to satisfy your monitoring requirements. Should you have any queries, do not hesitate to drop a mail to [email protected]

Efficient Monitoring

Reviewed on 14/05/2018
Kainat R.
Freelance Writer
501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It efficiently monitors performance of my database server.

Pros: ManageEngine Applications Manager allows me to monitor the efficiency and progress of my database servers.

Cons: The user interface can be improved to be easily set-up and used by a person with a non technical background.

Hello Kainat,

Thank you for your review of Applications manager. We hope you are finding the product useful for your objectives. We appreciate your feedback on improving the UI to address some usability issues. Seems like we have similar concerns. The goal is, as you said, to enable even people with non-technical background to simply setup and start using the product in minutes. With continued support from our customers and our own robust team, we are slowly enhancing the product to deliver a better experience every step of the way.
If you would like to interact with us about product related queries, please drop an Email to [email protected]

All monitoring on a single console

Reviewed on 14/02/2018
Gerson M.
IT Consultant
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This software is up for the challenge

Pros: Easy to use and easier to install. The installation and start-up of Applications Manager was done in less than 3 days. We have department of all sizes and it's great for each one.

Cons: Price is a bit high. Maybe it's a matter of perspective. A more flexible policy in licensing would be desirable.

by ManageEngine on 15/02/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Gerson. We are glad to know you found Applications Manager useful.

We will take your feedback on licensing and work towards making it more flexible.

Awesome tool, great support

Reviewed on 08/10/2015
Marek P.
Customer Support

Comments: I was able to introduce this awesome monitoring tool in my team few years ago. Our monitoring was never easier since that time. Applications Manager is perfect for monitoring. It gathers all things in one place and lets you monitor and manage all of your hardware and software. I cannot imagine my work without this tool! It replaced tons of small scripts and tools running on servers crons and command lines. Each time I introduce this tool to my colleagues, they are amazed and want access to it right away. Applications Manager makes my live so much easier! Not to mention great support that can fix your issue withing 1 business day, provide patch and guide you through. I simply cannot say how much I appreciate Support help! Cheers!

Reviewed on 25/09/2015
Gim hwee C.
Customer Support

Comments: The application is pretty okay but there is still improvement needed in terms of user-friendliness.
For instance, reports or display, the "sort by" option should be available for most of the columns to allow adminstrations to easily adjust the views to the needs
At the same time, there might be a need to look into the segregration of duties, like creating more roles or functions for the administration of the application or the different monitor groups etc, especially security is a critical concern. Good but needs to improve further.

Buggy and the source of way too much administrative overhead

Reviewed on 12/10/2015
Patrick P.
Sr. Computing Systems Engineer
Customer Support

Comments: This software was initially brilliant: quick to set up, easy to use, and a good value for the money. However, over the course of the past year I have spent no less than 20% of my ENTIRE work time trying to chase down issues, apply patches, and work with support to resolve random one-off problems that simply should not exist. Between database corruption issues, resource issues, inconsistencies between patches...I can't think of a single week over the course of the past year when I haven't had to tweak something in our App Manager nodes to make them work as expected. The support team has been great, and has eventually solved every issue I have thrown at them, but I am spending way more time on the phone, in email, and in chat sessions than any one person should. More attention should be focused on the development and testing of this product in my opinion, as the software has the potential to be great but the constant attention needed leaves it falling short for an Enterprise environment.

Manage Engine

Reviewed on 24/02/2017
Susan R.
Sr. Project Manager
Insurance, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We use Application Manager for our IT Help Desk solution. I find it difficult to use and there is no self help or solutions repository. This maybe because my company has not set up that feature. I find it difficult to find closed or past requests. This is just an issue reporting tool.

good APP

Reviewed on 01/08/2018
Tim L.
Sr. Consultant
Telecommunications, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Applications Manager is a great management tool to help monitor and manage all the hardware and software devices in your environment.

Cons: The price of this application is high. and sometimes it is not easy to integrate with other platforms.

Manageengines's Opmanager, Application manager and Desktop Central software.

Reviewed on 18/08/2015
Om S.
Customer Support

Comments: We are using Opmanager, Application manager and Desktop Central. Its a very good monitoring tool. The overall ease of use ,configuration and excellent customer support makes it one of the best monitoring tools available.

Applicantion Manager is the best value for the money

Reviewed on 06/12/2016
Barry B.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: No other application management tool comes close to the quality/price of applications manager. Easy and fast setup no issues and you are in business.

Pros: Great value

Applications Manager is a good monitoring tool

Reviewed on 26/08/2015
Venkata V.
Environment Co-Ordinator
Customer Support

Comments: Since we have using this Applications Manager monitoring tool for server downtime details, it works awesome, sends alerts asap when incident occurs, by the way we

Middleware/Messaging Monitors and User Defined Custom Monitors are out of league. Just too good.

Reviewed on 20/02/2018
Ayush C.
Student
Customer Support

Pros: 1. Database monitoring and Cloud monitoring is very good. Recommended.
2. ServiceDesk Plus integration is best thing about ManageEngine.

Cons: High scalability and Fail over support would be appreciated in lower plans .Distributed architecture
would be good for free plan

by ManageEngine on 27/07/2018

Thank you Ayush for your review. We are constantly striving to improve the user experience of our product based on user feedback. We appreciate your recommendations for improving the product and we will put these feedback into meaningful use during our product development lifecycles. If you require any assistance anytime, please feel free to leave a message at [email protected]

Overall Very good product with ease of administration.

Reviewed on 25/09/2015
Thiyagu M.
Customer Support

Comments: Customer support is so helpful and always been helping us to figure out the issue in a timely manner.

Excellenet Tool for Application Monitoring

Reviewed on 28/09/2015
Nitin B.
Customer Support

Comments: We are using this tool for long time and felt its very good app for overall view and monitoring.