• Overall
    4.8 /5

About Torii

SaaS apps & license management platform that maps, analyzes and automats IT operations, to optimize costs, utilization and compliance.

Learn more about Torii

Graham M.
IT Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2020

"Quality Product!"

Comments: All correspondence with Torii was excellent, easy Sales, implementation, and aftercare is tremendous. Highly recommend for quality product and customer service!

Pros: -Ability to find all Saas based products in our environment, calculate use and define usage needed.
-Onboarding workflows and it's integration with G Suite to create and decomission a user as needed from start to finish.

Cons: A little clunky on the on-boarding but Torii listens to your feedback an improves the product quite often.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2020
Avshi A.
Co-Founder and CEO of Vayo
  • Reviewed on 11/07/2018

"Full visibility to all my SaaS tools. Nice!"

Comments: You are probably using more SaaS application than you think, the sooner you start using Torii, the easier it will be for you to manage the SaaS applications you are using.

Pros: Works as promised, discovered all my team's SaaS application without any user intervention. Excellent support from the team. Clean user experience.

Cons: Some features were missing when we started using Torii. Yet all my request were already on Torii's roadmap, some have already been implemented.

• Reviewed on 11/07/2018
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/01/2020

"An IT Manager's Best Friend"

Comments: My job in IT was always difficult when it came to visibility and offboarding users for services. Since using Torii, it has made my current role and career overall much easier!

Pros: The amount of visibility into shadow IT was staggering. It also makes offboarding users a breeze!

Cons: Sometimes the data it scrapes for financials is not always accurate. However, their support has been phenomenal and they have address most of our issues.

• Reviewed on 02/01/2020
Alon N.
CTO
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/07/2018

"Great control over all the tools I'm using in a single place."

Comments: Torii saves me time by automatically discovery and mappping my SaaS.

Pros: The comprehensive discovery is just amazing. Torii immediately identified all the SaaS tools we were using, and many of those tools I wasn't really aware we're using.
Now Torii notifies me every time a new SaaS tool is being used by one of my employees, helping me keep everything under control and avoid surprises.

Cons: A better mobile support would be great. While Torii works on mobile devices, some screen are not fully optimized for mobile view.

• Reviewed on 12/07/2018
Alexis C.
Deputy CISO
  • Reviewed on 08/10/2020

"Manage your SaaS Stack easily"

Comments: Very good. Especially regarding the interactions we had with our CS representative. We're having a lot of questions and needs for feature, and Torii is here to work and help you with it.

Pros: Torii is really easy to use as an application. You just need to plug it to your main SaaS softwares and it will do the job by itself. The browser extension is also great at catching some previously undetected applications.
Customer support is really willing to help you get the most of the solution and it's very interesting to chat with them on how to improve your processes.
Bonus point for the chatbox available on the website, where you can directly discuss with a Torii member on any problem you can have.

Cons: Some integrations/features were missing out the box. Had to work with CS and support to get them into the tool.
Some features are still missing, such as the reorganization of tasks within a workflow.

• Reviewed on 08/10/2020
Chloe D.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2021

"Really helpful for keeping track of software"

Comments: Torii has made lots of projects across the company easier, from onboarding and offboarding, to security checks and tracking of expenses. This is a really useful product and so easy to use as well.

Pros: Torii is a really easy to use software to help manage all the different software used across our company. It picks up so many things that would be really hard to track, and enables us to check for duplicate accounts or duplicate types of software with ease. The offboarding process is particularly helpful to make sure leavers are removed from everything.

Cons: It would be helpful if Torii worked more seamlessly with our accounting software, Xero. Some of the processes are still quite manual, but that's to be expected.

• Reviewed on 10/03/2021
Nissim B.
Head of IT
Photography, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/06/2020

"Even organisations needs eyes"

Pros: Full organisation softwares usage visibility, Notifications for new usage, save money when accounts are not in use by sending users notifications and nice work methodology automation for users creation or determination.

Cons: It might be some issues with some of the softwares integrations connectivity, especially when 2FA is involved.

• Reviewed on 09/06/2020
Laura M.
Director, Technology Projects
Professional Training & Coaching, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2021

"Torii adds value"

Comments: The Torii team has been awesome from the first contact through post implementation. Best value at a great price!

Pros: Torii has streamlined our license management process and our on/offboarding process. The Torii team is very responsive. A senior director recently slacked the leadership team with this message: Torii uses intercom. I was having a problem updating app owners. I typed into the little intercom box, an engineer hops on, and in 12 minutes, they've identified the problem and are deploying a fix. I mean wow!

Cons: Torii doesn't integrate with all of our SaaS tools, but does integrate with the key ones.

• Reviewed on 24/03/2021
Topher W.
Head of IT
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2020

"Easy Solution for Getting a Handle on SaaS Creep"

Comments: I've used Torii for 3 years now, across two companies, because it's such a cheap and powerful tool that has continued to show progress and usefulness.

Pros: The best thing about this software is the team behind it honestly. Support is super helpful and will literally add new functionality continuously based on feedback and support tickets. There's never been a major issue that wasn't solved by the team. That said, the software itself is easy to deploy. The integrations are all easy and behind the scenes so you can start getting the data you need right away without any intervention. Deploying the extensions to capture wayward services and shadow IT is key but out of the box, it's powerful on its own. The information and contract doc storage additions have been a game changer and made SaaS management much more centralized and transparent to stakeholders. Anyone dealing with a lot of services, dealing with compliance requirements, or managing spend in any number of ways can really get a lot of bang for your buck here!

Cons: Little nit picks only because there's just so much good: 1. Detection of apps is a little rigid for my tastes. Example, we utilize GSuite but Torii breaks these out in individual apps. I can see the need for both so having some parent/child structure there would be great. Also, it detects our users using Adobe and Adobe creative cloud and I don't even know where that split happens so being able to organize this would be great! 2. Offboarding is just something we don't use. We leverage Okta and Bettercloud for this so I don't know how useful these workflows are, but they aren't as robust or centrally managed as existing systems, but that's fine because it's not what we use Torii for.

• Reviewed on 24/06/2020
Mayank C.
Research Scientist
Research, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/06/2021

"Mayank review"

Comments: It’s a great software for IT persons and my experience is good. You must try.

Pros: Easy to use the software. User friendly software. You can learn easily.

Cons: Sometimes the software hang and that need to be debug.

• Reviewed on 03/06/2021
Rebecca P.
  • Reviewed on 03/11/2020

"Management of our contracts and software spend has never been easier!"

Comments: All the account reps from Torii have been super helpful and always open to feedback. They listen and are constantly updating the product to meet the needs of their customers.

Pros: Torii has been a game changer to our contract renewal and software approval process. With the upcoming contract renewal reminders emailed directly to the admin team, our negotiation processes are able to begin well in advance and renewal dates are never missed. Myself and the admin team also really appreciate the software application approval process. We are notified via email as a new software is detected from G-suite (employees emails) and then we are able to approve, add detail and assign owners immediately. We are now able to manager our software better than ever before.

Cons: Implementation was pretty manual in the beginning and required lot of time and data input from myself and the IT team. Some of the application integrations can also be have issues from time-to-time meaning myself or IT will have to reintegrate.

• Reviewed on 03/11/2020
Tom T.
CTO
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/07/2018

"Easily connected and discovered my used apps. Was surprised to find apps we thought we no longer use"

Comments: Understanding my SaaS stack in order to keep by business compliant, secure and efficient. I've quickly identified unused SaaS tools and many duplicate ones.

Pros: Great user experience and seamless integration with my G-suite and other services. The whole concept of automating all SaaS discovery that Torii brings works like a magic. I was surprised by the number of tools and users that my company uses. We knew we don't have full visibility to our SaaS tools usage before using Torii, but we did not know how much we don't know - using Torii allowed us to have complete, up to date and accurate mapping. Seeing the cost nearby each tool is also very useful.

Cons: Not too much. Some reports were missing for me, but Torii support was able to provide me with the missing information in no-time.

• Reviewed on 13/07/2018
Mark S.
Application Manager
Marketing & Advertising, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/08/2020

"Highly recommended solution to manage your SaaS application utilization, spend and lifecycle"

Pros: The application is easy to set up and gives you needed tools to keep track of application spend, App owners, Contracts, Yearly/Monthly renewals, the integrations are growing and would like to see much more direct integrations with systems,
The tool has given us eyes on our utilization and provided us cost-saving opportunities
The team is fast to respond and work with you to get the product working the way you wish it

Cons: The UI still needs some work, ability to move fields around and see them in the desired order
Would like much more direct API and have more control over API's and integrations between Torii and other products - using webhooks and workflows I would want to build with API's

• Reviewed on 02/08/2020
Mitch F.
Sr. Director of IT & Site Reliability Engineering
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/01/2020

"Great service to build your Application Catalog, SAAS usage, and keep spend under control"

Comments: We were early partners with Torii and the experience was great. Some features were forthcoming at the time but were quickly implemented. As the software evolves we continues to get even more value and visibility into our environment.

Pros: Great customer service, Chrome plug-in and ease of use. Great visibility into what applications are being used, easy to categorize to pull reports on specific software usage categories.

Cons: Product is evolving but updates and feature requests are fast to be implemented.

• Reviewed on 16/01/2020
Bob B.
Director Engineering
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2021

"Torii is a Great tool for SaaS Management!"

Comments: The Torii Team has been GREAT to work with. They are very helpful when we need help and very responsive!

Pros: Torii has a great ability to track usage of tools to help identify unused licenses, upcoming renewals, tools that have similar capabilities (eliminate redundancy), It's also great for reporting and analytics!

Cons: None found so far. We are enjoying the use of Torii!

• Reviewed on 05/02/2021
Boaz K.
Co-Founder & Chief Product Data&AI
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2018

"As a company with over 150 SaaS products, Torii helps us manage everything from a single hub"

Pros: Right from the start, Torii unveiled a lot of SaaS tools that we just didn't know our employees are using. The automatic discovery of applications works extremely well and the ability to manage everything from one place is a must for any growing company.

Cons: They are sending a lot of email notifications. I had to manually configure it to weekly digests, otherwise, I would have too many emails in my inbox. Other than that, the website works on mobile, but the experience could be improved greatly.

• Reviewed on 12/06/2018
Ryan G.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 15/09/2019

"A must have software subscription for any diligent manager"

Comments: The team couldn't be more helpful. Right from the beginning they've been excellent in listening to understand my businesses needs. They've helped deploy Torii and been super responsive with support questions. It's one of the best SaaS product experiences I've had.

Pros: When I first came across Torii, it was because I had a real issue that they were addressing. Their thinking was aligned with that of a business manager who wanted to efficiently on and off board staff members with being overly restrictive. Linking it with GSuite is genius for deployment and ongoing management.

Cons: I wish they'd integrate with Xero to improve the financial reporting without uploading files. This would make it amazing for giving real-time reporting on how much money you're spending on applications.

• Reviewed on 15/09/2019
Geet J.
Director of DigitalOps
Entertainment, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/06/2020

"A solid platform to monitor all the other platforms"

Comments: So far very smooth, their support replies quickly and dives in to fix anything that is not working correctly. Also really good training.

Pros: The ease of setup was one of the best things I liked about using it. It was smart enough to pull in 90% of our companies software. Saved us countless hours/days.

Cons: No way to bulk edit users, but its on the roadmap. Other things that I did not like have been fixed recently after flagging them as issues.

• Reviewed on 16/06/2020
João D.
  • Reviewed on 21/12/2020

"Total visibility on our SaaS applications"

Comments: We purchased Torii to have one single place in which all of the SaaS applications used in the company can be seen. We started to use it a lot to search for software savings and tracking progress using their system was a life changer (coming from spreadsheet madness). We were very successful in this project and now we use Torii as a center for all things software management: Renewals, access request, software on and offboarding, shadow IT, expense forecast and review and many more.

Pros: Easy to use, very powerful workflow tool, a place to consolidate all the current adopted technology across the company.

Cons: Reporting can use some grooming and improvements.

• Reviewed on 21/12/2020
Robert W.
Senior Application Support Engineer
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/08/2020

"Torii is making positive strides!"

Comments: Overall, Torii is going places and they listen closely to user feedback. From my experience so far the current and future benefits are quite clear.

Pros: The automation and workflow functionality has given us great visibility on applications currently in use by our userbase. Workflow steps are logical and very simple to set up, but also quite comprehensive in the actions you can take at each step.

Cons: Some minor functionality improves could be made, such as the ability to move workflow step order on the fly.

• Reviewed on 25/08/2020
Shaun H.
Data Security
Media Production, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2020

"Easy to use, Great viability"

Comments: Support has been great. The team have been fast to respond when needed. The software has given me the ability to track our organisations SaaS usage and spending. It has helped us find and re consolidate individual accounts and billing.

Pros: The fact it integrates with G Suite to get the bulk of its information makes it useful right from the start. The logical UI is easy use with little to no training.

Cons: I feel it needs more integrations and I'm sure these will grow. It needs a feature to allow us to add applications manually when importing expenses. It needs a way to allow staff to see the software list without having to login.

• Reviewed on 09/03/2020
Wilson C.
IT
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2020

"Great software"

Pros: Torii is easy on the eyes and its easy to operate. Support is quick to answer all my questions and implemented a lot of features that i have requested for. It's almost like they are only working for me! The workflows are extremely useful and automates a lot of tasks for us. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a SaaS management tool. The pricing is also very competitive.

Cons: Some SaaS applications can't be automated to remove licenses but this might be an issue with SaaS applications and not really on Torii.

• Reviewed on 22/07/2020
Bob B.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2019

"Want to control SaaS sprawl and automate offboarding?"

Comments: We work in a high turn over industry so new SaaS apps are always being introduced and offboarding is a pain point. Torri simplifies both of those processes for us.

Pros: Great insights into what our users are doing with other SaaS services, fantastic offboarding process, insanely easy to set up and use, great support team who are responsive and easy to work with.

Cons: Too soon to say but I find very little to not like.

• Reviewed on 17/12/2019
Pedro V.
IT Director
  • Reviewed on 26/05/2020

"Torii is a solid tool"

Pros: Torii offers a seamless integration to all major tools to allow tracking of spending and license management that many tools simply overcomplicate.

Cons: The only con i have to say about the tool is how young it is. That being said the software changes rapidly and offers admins and users the ability to work directly with the team to integrate new features.

• Reviewed on 26/05/2020