15 years helping British businesses

About Rippling

Book a demo to see why Rippling is the #1 Rated HR System and get a £25 Deliveroo or Amazon voucher on us!

Learn more about Rippling

Pros:

VERY clear and functional. I appreciate that when it comes to managing my money and healthcare.

Cons:

I was surprised to find out that we were working with the head of the implementation team because of how poor our experience was.

Rippling ratings

4.9

9.5/10

Rippling has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 3,050 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Rippling before?

Filter reviews (3,050)

Rakesk
Rakesk
Data Entry Specialist in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Nice Marketing Project Time Tracking Platform.

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Effective human resources management platform and the collaboration and file easy sharing is amazing using this Package.

Pros:

Payroll easy management through Rippling is incredible and great project employees database management and the expense easy management and Assets management via this product is productive. Creating financial data reports and also the project payment easy processing through Rippling is excellent.

Cons:

I never had any issue regarding this easy product on deployment and the training on starting was easy.

Gary
Gary
Human Resources Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Rippling is a business process integration platform.

Comments: In general, I've had a great time using Rippling. Having a central hub for handling everything relating to staff has dramatically streamlined how we do business. Human resources, information technology, and financial processes are now fully integrated, resulting in significant time savings and fewer mistakes. Particularly notable is the speedy onboarding process, which has helped us streamline our hiring practices and get to work faster.

Pros:

Across HR, IT, and FP&A, Rippling provides a unified platform for efficient administration. It's a fantastic resource for bringing together disparate areas of an organization's operations, such as payroll, costs, benefits, and IT hardware.

Cons:

Considering its numerous benefits, Rippling might be difficult to grasp at first because of its many features and capabilities. It may take some time to become used to all of the options and capabilities, and the learning curve may be rather high. There is room for enhancement in customer service with regards to response times and the clarity of responses given.

Lisa
Billing Administrator in US
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Easy Payroll Tracking with bonus Company-Wide Information

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I've enjoyed using it and enjoy looking at the main window detailing events happening within the company.

Pros:

I love the look and feel of it. It's easy to maneuver and has a lot of details regarding the personal user, as well as company information. You can see the company org chart, see comments and memos, as well as all insurance information for a user. You can request time off and keep track of everything regarding an indivdual.

Cons:

There was a learning curve when we first implemented it, but after a short time, it was a breeze.

MARCUS
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Horrible service and on boarding

Comments: Their system is nothing more than the API hub to other third-party service providers. You're paying to connect to your other services through their interface, which costs additional for each service on a per-person level. There are many more affordable solutions with better interface and customer service. To prove how outdated and horrible their system is, they declined my payment (even though I provided my full account info with their rep on the phone that was chewing on the phone, letting me figure everything out instead of trying to help me). I tried to reach my rep, that he disappeared. Due to the inconsistency and the low-level onboarding, I decided to cancel and not proceed with the service. Right after I canceled the service, they went into my account and started to withdraw money without my consent! I doubt that any of these reviews are legitimate. I have found the same reviews on different channels, basically plagiarized.

Pros:

I didn't like anything once I signed up.

Cons:

-ZERO Customer Service -Horrible Onboarding for someone who advocates themselves as an onboarding service -Constant upsell for every single thing in the system, even after I selected the everything from their highest level package there is still cost for even a simple API for your email or Salesforce and much more! -User Interface is extremely outdated -Functionality is exaggerated.

Alternatives Considered: QCommission, Gusto and TriNet Zenefits

Reasons for Choosing Rippling: To have a better onboarding and payroll that would encompass everything in one.

Switched From: ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Switching to Rippling: Because it was cheaper from the onset and easier to use until I actually signed up and all the rest of the cost that wasn't disclosed started adding on.

Joshua
Joshua
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Biggest Issue is Pricing

Comments: The product works well and has several added value services we like all intergrated. Customer service is decent, mixed feelings on thier new AI chat bot, sometime you just need a human. Once again the bigest issue is pricing. Their list price is now $10 and comparables are $8; $2.00 per can add up fast.

Pros:

The tech stack and features are awesome compaired to others.

Cons:

Price increases ever year and list price has increase 25% in two years. The only reason we would leave is pricing, which this year came very close.

Alternatives Considered: QuickBooks Payroll, Gusto and Paylocity

Reasons for Choosing Rippling: Gusto to Paylocity to Rippling. - Gusto good product, support sucks, pricing average, added value services expensive. - Paylocity onboarding, customer services, tax compliance, account data fees after cancelation, easy of use all SUCKS. Very unfriendly system. - Rippling good product, added value service great, support good, pricing high, 1099 pricing same as employees.

Switched From: Gusto and Paylocity

Reasons for Switching to Rippling: More features and added value services to meet our needs.

Mason
Customer service manager in US
Insurance, 11–50 Employees

More intense features

Comments: Rippling is so far very comfortable to ADP. I believe rippling, has a few features that are far better than it’s competitors. I would highly recommend.

Pros:

What I really like about Ripley was the ability to be able to track the employee location when they clocked in we kept them all honest

Cons:

Sometimes it would go down and we’re having issues clocking them in so in the background we had to clock them in manually

Lindsey
Account Manager in US
Insurance, 2–10 Employees

Rippling from Broker Side

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: It's not the worst payroll system we've ever had to deal with, but it's not the best either. There are positives, as well as major places that need improvement.

Pros:

I like how in depth the employee information can be. I also like that when an employee makes a benefit election, change or termination, we get an email, often with a completed form attached, so we can submit them to the carriers.

Cons:

Setting up Rippling, contacting support and fixing issues is an absolute pain, and it's caused some employees to not receive benefits because they take so long to fix problems, and then the enrollment window is closed.

Niccolò
Cofounder, CTO in Italy
Renewables & Environment, 2–10 Employees

A complete platform for payroll and international contractors management, at a great price

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall, after using Rippling for 5 months, I'm very satisfied with the experience.
After the first setup and first guided payrolls, everything is straightforward.
The price is great for the amount of services, such as benefits integration, international contractors management, employees payroll etc.

Pros:

Our team is fully remote and has both employees on a payroll, and international contractors. With Rippling, we're able to every contract and payment in one single platform. Setup is quite quick, more or less 1 hour, and the customer care rep who guided us made it very simple and clear. They have a great customer care team, always available to help with doubts (which you'll have, especially if you don't use it daily. There's a lot of features) Cost is very competitive, it was cheaper than other international hiring platforms. Do negotiate.

Cons:

The setup is not the easiest, I'd have struggled to do it alone. But the guided onboarding is great and the reps very helpful and available. International payment has a quite high fee for each payment $-$, which is 20$ for each payment.

Alternatives Considered: Deel

Reasons for Switching to Rippling: It was cheaper than deel for domestic employees payroll, while offering more or less the same features.

Lucien
VP of GTM in UK
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Rippling is a crucial vertically integrated HR stack that will streamline your operation

5.0 last month New

Comments: Rippling has been complex at times to implement but this is because one platform is handling our entire employee lifecycle process. All in all, we have faith that Rippling will continue to innovate empowering us to consolidate our entire HR stack in one place. A must for businesses that value vertically integrated efficiency.

Pros:

We moved to Rippling because of the incredible depth of features across the HR employee lifecycle. Previously, we had separate tools for HRIS, performance management. This was incredibly expensive and cumbersome to run standalone tools. With Rippling, we consolidated our entire people stack into one which empowers us to increase efficiency, reduce cost and manage everything from one place.

Cons:

Rippling is not the most beautiful UX/UI and can be a little jarring. We used Lattice before Rippling and the UX was beautiful. This, of course, isn't the most important thing but it was noticeable.

Christopher
Christopher
PD Specialist in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

One Stop Shop

5.0 last month New

Pros:

I love the Rippling puts everything in one place. I have access to benefits, payroll, PTO, and performance reviews all under one umbrella.

Cons:

I have yet to find anything I really dislike about the platform. It is east to navigate and access my information.

Insurance, 2–10 Employees

Great integrations save hours, easy to use

Comments: Overall has been very good. Initial set up took minutes for all of our applications and payroll.
Really frees up a lot of time managing employees, computers and software licenses for the team.

Pros:

Intuitive design, easy to navigate, saves a lot of time managing multiple systems for employees. LOVE the software licensing set up and computer security management. Makes onboarding and terminations much faster and more accurate!

Cons:

Occasionally payroll support emails have gone unanswered for a couple of days. Benefits portion is not as customizable as some other stand-alone benefits admin systems but is more intuitive to set up on our own and far better than any other payroll-based benefits system we've tested.

Alternatives Considered: TriNet Zenefits

Reasons for Choosing Rippling: Additional integrations and more customized options. Computer security and software provisioning. Gusto was great for simple payroll but Rippling blew them away with the rest of the services.

Switched From: Gusto

Reasons for Switching to Rippling: Really came down to having a system set up employees on everything from one single platform that connects to EVERYTHING we use. Salesforce logins, phone system set up, computer security and purchasing, adobe, MS and tons more. Super smart business model and clean easy to use software that kept getting better every week we looked at it.

Rippling Response

5 years ago

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry about the delay in your support emails, we'll work on that. :)

Lee
Lee
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Reporting as fraud - zero customer support

Comments: Rippling took $1000 from me for a 5-person package. When I realized it didn't perform the way they said it would, I asked for a refund. To be specific, they assured me that I could use Rippling in the same way that I use DocuSign. When I tried to upload contracts to send them for signature, the platform wouldn't allow that function. I was going to have to completely re-enter a 15-page contract manually in their online 'editing' box before I could send the document for signature. This wasn't what I was told during my original walk-through, so I requested a refund as that was my main need.
When I requested my refund, I received no reply- the person that sold me the package ghosted me, Rippling kept my money and canceled my account. There is no other way to contact their team other than email, and I sent several emails over months before giving up. Going to have to issue a statement about fraud to my bank to try and reverse the charge now.

Pros:

Nothing. Never got to actually use it because they de-activated my account and kept my money.

Cons:

Their "portal" for documents to be e-signed is like a bad version of google docs- without the ability to import. You literally cannot import a pre-made document. You can paste the content and reformat it- so good luck with anyone transferring from another platform, anyone with pre-existing documents, basically anyone that wants to edit a document outside of their terrible text editor.

Alternatives Considered: Docusign, TriNet Zenefits and QuickBooks Enterprise

Reasons for Choosing Rippling: I thought Rippling would be an all-in-one piece of software, and I was wrong.

Switched From: Docusign

Reasons for Switching to Rippling: I was told that Rippling would out-perform Zenefits, QuickBooks and DocuSign combined. That turned out to be a lie, and I am now out over $1000.00. They have no customer support. Good luck getting any issues resolved or getting anyone to help you if you need a refund. When I asked for a refund, my account was cancelled, I was ghosted and no refund was ever issued.

Alysha
Head of People Operations in US
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

I am excited to implement Rippling !

Comments: From the demo through implementation, our Rippling experience has been top notch so far. The team is very responsive and the system is extremely user friendly and customizable. I would highly recommend this to small HR teams looking to streamline processes.

Pros:

Rippling has been a great solution for us as a small company without an IT department. We are able to streamline our on-boarding and off-boarding processes, making it easy to order equipment and remotely update software on our employees' computers. Our employees love the easy app based user interface, making it easy to download paystubs, update personal information, enroll in benefits, and submit FSA receipts all in one platform!

Cons:

The only con I have run into so far is the lack of phone support for administrators. With that being said, the team has been very responsive via email!

Alternatives Considered: Gusto, ADP Workforce Now and Namely

Reasons for Choosing Rippling: The customer support at Paychex is segregated so you have to call a different numbers for every issue, which consumes a great deal of time. The platform is also not very customizable, especially for the price. Lastly, as a new administrator for the platform, it was like pulling teeth to get training and information about what package our company signed up for as well as the pricing breakdown.

Switched From: Paychex Flex

Reasons for Switching to Rippling: Rippling's platform was the most user friendly as customizable. Rippling also offered us an all-in-one platform at great price. I am very satisfied with the platform so far and would recommend it highly!

Emily
Director of People in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

Amazing HRIS software for Global Companies!

Comments: I'm a big fan of Rippling! We use this platform for US payroll, US benefit administration, a global HRIS, and in EU we additionally use is to maintain compliance in time tracking. It suits all of our needs and if we ever have a problem, customer success is there to fix it within minutes.

Pros:

I can not speak highly enough about Rippling. After working with several other HRIS systems (Namely most recently) and PEOs (ADP and Trinet most recently) I am highly impressed by both the quality of the platform as well as the customer support.

Cons:

At times, the software can be a bit complex to use. But customer support is always there to help you. One feature I would love to see is a better HR dashboard, the reporting is wonderful but it would be great to simply log in and look at things like attrition, change over time, etc.

Alternatives Considered: Bob

Reasons for Choosing Rippling: Namely was not a suitable platform for our company, for many reasons I've included in their review.

Switched From: Namely

Reasons for Switching to Rippling: Bob was not able to support US benefit administration.

Lea
Business Administrator in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

New Client - Implementation was a breeze and we love Rippling!!

Comments: Our business is solving time and attendance tracking, payroll navigation and so much more. This system also helps with our accurate tax reporting. Our experience has been fantastic. From our product quote stage, through implementation and rollout to managing the system we have not encountered an issue that could not be quickly resolved. Our team felt no bumps as we transitioned from our previous provider. We like Rippling so much we are exploring all the products available now.

Pros:

Ease of use. The fact that we have professionals who can chat when we need is wonderful. No more waiting on hold for customer service to help resolve an issue. We can track aggregate data efficiently and our employees love the communication, and ease of use.

Cons:

AS we rolled out our payroll system, we had a few questions on new Colorado tax laws, but they were solved.

Alternatives Considered: Paycom and ADP TotalSource

Reasons for Choosing Rippling: Paychex caused our team many headaches. They did not accurately record our employee time and attendance. They did not even know which products we purchased or had under our account. If we called to question, we were often told we could only speak to one person who was assigned our account which pulled our problems out and offered little to no solutions.

Switched From: Paychex Flex

Reasons for Switching to Rippling: We chose Rippling because the technology supports our needs. Rippling customer service and collaborative thinking helps us in real time. The ability to add and remove products as we navigate our changing needs is a game changer. It truly is a positive Ripple effect!!

Jarrod
Director of Information Security & IT in US
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

Easy-to-use and deploy HRIS that centralizes IT Asset Management and HR functions in to one platform

Pros:

Overall the product is easy-to-use and deploy. For a smaller company, being able to deploy an HRIS that also ties in the basic IT and security functions related to off-boarding and onboarding new employees is a huge benefit. We (IT/infosec) wanted an HR-driven provisioning process and still wanted to leverage our SSO platform Okta. Rippling let us do this and it's working very well for us. It's a simple integration and set up and as a small company, that's what we wanted.

Cons:

There were significant issues with their inventory management functionality (the warehouse and store) around tracking/status and shipping/order times. Inventory for devices was hit-or-miss as well. It ended up being easier and less of a headache for us to handle it ourselves. Their device management platform lacks some of the features that the larger players like JAMF or InTune have, but the basics work well. Logging for scripting or profile deployments is basic at-best and is tough to use when troubleshooting.

Alternatives Considered: BambooHR

Reasons for Choosing Rippling: We needed a more robust HRIS platform that integrated with our Okta SSO platform

Switched From: Gusto

Reasons for Switching to Rippling: HR liked the payroll and benefits modules better in Rippling

Bowie
Consumer Services, 11–50 Employees

Could be awesome

Comments: It's great software, but we can barely use any of the features given the pricing model. It doesn't make sense for us to have to pay $8-$10 for every user per month every time you want to add the smallest feature. These features would make our operations run smoother, but we would barely use them and it doesn't make sense for our business. I really wish there was another way or at least allow us to integrate with other softwares for free. I foresee us jumping ship if there is an affordable way to handle the comprehensive features that Rippling offers. I really want to love this software but they are pricing us out of being able to actually use the software given our staff is mostly all part time. It doesn't make economic sense for us. Really frustrating. Also the support is been really frustrating. The billing is also confusing and doesn't make us feel good about using the platform. Explanations are not straightforward.

Pros:

The software is actually good, probably better than most competitors.

Cons:

It's not a good fit for most small businesses that are doing high volume low margin sales with lots of part time employees. We would love to be able to actually use most of the features but the cost structure is prohibitive. The onboarding was really not straightforward and honestly did not feel good at all. The difference between sales and the support agents was disappointing.

Melissa
COO in US
Legal Services, 11–50 Employees

All around horrible!

Comments: If I could do no stars I most certainly would. I do not recommend this product for a company that needs flexibility.

Pros:

There is nothing that has worked well for us. Every single thing we try to do requires so many hoops to find out it cannot be done and there is no way around it. It was sold to us as being flexible, it is definitely not. I am so mad I did not move to the company I know works well for all situations.

Cons:

Benefits do not flow easily, open enrollment was a nightmare and they had to fix so many things even though it was entered properly in the system. K-1 partners can only have payments applied to them, no tracking of benefits that came out of the payment so no reporting to help with your audit and tax prep. PTO & Sick time cannot be split on one day, which is a pain. HSA is a train wreck, money comes out of our account, but it is often wrong. Basically not one thing works well.

Alternatives Considered: Paycor

Reasons for Choosing Rippling: I need a system that had better systems and processes than what we had, they firm handled things separately and it was very manual.

Switched From: RUN Powered by ADP

Reasons for Switching to Rippling: I have used Paycor for almost 10 years between 2 companies and Rippling seemed to allow for the same flexibility but had better workflow management and allowed for computer equipment management.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Ideal for training new employees and completing projects

Comments: For new hires, Rippling stands out as the finest onboarding experience since it allows them to get up to speed rapidly with no handholding from HR. Rippling has given a lot of thought to the platform's self-service features.

Pros:

Rippling's time and attendance feature and payroll services are two of the most user-friendly tools I've used in my professional life. The cost of the service meets our requirements. My issues with my core HR department have been resolved thanks to rippling. My time and attendance, payroll, and onboarding are all taken care of by them.

Cons:

It would be convenient to have all of the performance management and other related modules in one place, rather than switching between different programs.

Christine
Chief People Officer in Canada
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Robust and easy to use

Pros:

Rippling is very easy to use and has many features that help to get all your administrative work done fast and accurately. I like how managers are also given the capacity to pull their own team reports vs relying on HR to provide them with reporting data.

Cons:

Adding new hires into Rippling throughout the year does not automatically add the prorata vacation days into their profile - you need to manually add that data.

Alternatives Considered: Bob and BambooHR

Reasons for Choosing Rippling: We outgrew the simple features on Collage (which I adopted when I joined my current company) and needed something more robust in order to scale. So glad with our choice.

Switched From: Collage HR

Reasons for Switching to Rippling: Rippling took care of our US payroll (we have US and Canadian employees) and their were plenty of add on features that we could select which Rippling provided.

Caitlin
Director of Culture in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Don't Waste Your Money

Comments: Overall, we felt we were sold a really expensive lie with this system. The main functionality we wanted--the automatic integration with all of our tools to make onboarding easier, didn't actually exist. When we started to use it, it quickly became "oh, well you still have to go into Dropbox to purchase licenses, we don't fully integrate with them" and "oh yeah, MS Office you can't do through our system either because of the licensing" so we ended up doing all of these things manually anyways. Their customer service has been extremely poor, and they're also one of the more expensive products on the market. I don't recommend this tool at all--I think they have a really long way to go in improving their product, and I'm honestly amazed that there are so many high reviews on this site.

Pros:

At the time, it seemed really appealing to make our onboarding process more seamless with email, Slack, and all the other tools our teams were using. The interface and functionality seemed appealing, but overall, unfortunately, turned out to be a letdown. For what we pay for this software, compared to what we get, I can't say much positive in terms of what we SHOULD be getting.

Cons:

The interface is convoluted and user journeys don't make sense. When we first started using Rippling, we were an early customer so we decided to be along for the ride, but things are constantly moved and changed and become more complicated, not easier, to find and navigate. Among many other things, here are a few of the worst issues we've had: - Inability to de-activate a contractor--if you want to not be charged money every month for someone, you have to fully offboard them otherwise your billing will quickly become insane and wasteful. - Their electronic signature functionality is crap--you have to use their clunky system, you can't just upload your own doc and add a signature box. - Their customer support is terrible! They take a really long time to answer emails (you have to pay extra I believe if you want phone support, if that even exists at all), and when they do, they often deny they've made mistakes or their tech has broken. - Lack of security: we offboarded an employee and it was supposed to automatically offboard them from tools, but the employee let us know that several days later, they still had access to these tools. We contacted Rippling and they denied this, and then a month later they emailed us the equivalent of "oh yeah, sorry about that, our bad." This is completely unacceptable when you're working in technology and clients' proprietary code or other info can be compromised by a terminated employee.

Alternatives Considered: BambooHR and JazzHR

Joseph
Senior Software Engineer in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11–50 Employees

From a Users Perspective

Comments: Rippling has by far been the smoothest experience I've had handling my benefits, payroll, onboarding, etc. Login and password requirements are sensible, Multi-factor-auth is available and encouraged, activities/actions users can take are clearly labeled and easy to find, and once you, say, click into payroll, it's fairly obvious how to do what you need. Rippling is quite comprehensive in it's scope, and it's execution is stellar. Unlike similar platforms I won't name, none of it feels slapped together or like someone didn't want to pay for extra feature X so there's a big gap in the program. I've quite enjoyed it. It has its issues, like it's telemetry and it's reliance on Chrome. however, neither of these are dealbreakers, imo. The telemetry is clearly centered around user interface interaction, which no doubt is how they've made their UI/UX so intuitive. My primary concern as a user of this software is that should a company go all in on rippling, that I'd be tracked by my employer without my consent with that telemetry down the line.

Pros:

- Clear and intuitive UI/UX - Informative Context Everywhere -- Benefits onboarding was well laid out and easy to compare options -- Paystub breakdowns and explanations are awesome -- User profiles actually helpful - Orgchart Just Works. - Healthcare management is easy.

Cons:

- Reliance on Chrome: I've noticed some site features don't behave quite right unless I use a Chrome based browser, and their Employee Home product only works as a Chrome extension, there's no site-based experience for it that I've found. So if you aren't a chrome user, you have to install and keep open an extra browser if you want to take advantage of that without migrating from your current preferred browser. - Site bloat. Initial load of their site is takes 4-5 seconds on my gigabit internet, and clicking around the site results in multiple 5-10 second load times. It can feel unbearable waiting for a page that's just text to load. And then if I inspect the page, A single page of text took over 12 megabytes (post compression) to load. - Tracking/Security. Rippling makes a call back home with what appears to be quite detailed telemetry every 3 seconds, sending not just mouse events like clicking, but the specific place on the page you clicked, hovered, or even scrolled to. Not to mention logging everything you type, every field you type it in. And there's no obvious way to disable this. This in of itself is a security problem for me. One solace is that this tracking is well implemented. Secure forms that should not be tracked are not logged over the wire. However, everything else seems to be.

Angel
HR Specialist in Canada
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

The most scamming HR product ever

Comments: Terrible experience. Rippling keeps charging us monthly yet the implementation specialist is missing and dragging us to pay the next month with nothing delivered. The company should only focus on HRIS/payroll. Instead, it expands into IT management, renting warehouses for other companies to store their devices, vendor bill payments. This company is trying to grab all, while none of the things in the plate is completed.For anyone who is not based on U.S., STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - IT'S A LIE!

Pros:

The idea is good. The details and executions are not.They tried to be international - however details are very lack of.

Cons:

They are U.S based and just started to roll out payroll in Canada which we are using it. it is a joke:1. The implementation specialist ghosted at us. We had a call, I sent couple of follow up emails and even after one week there was no response. As of today, our implementation specialist still absent in the middle of the implementation process.2. We are using rippling Canada. They said we could pay global contractors in USD. We have a USD account but it's with a Canadian bank given we are a Canadian company. We asked if we could pay our global contractors via our USD account that is under a Canadian Bank (ie. Bmo, CIBC's USD account). They have been flipping the answer back and forth and eventually told me it's no. Rippling only pays global contractors via USD account SOLELY based on U.S., or process global payment via Rippling's payment processor, which incurs tons of FX fee. Therefore, the so called "International Payment to global contractor" is a lie to us.3. They ask me to upload employees/contractors details. However, the "contractors' end date" is missing from the template. Therefore it's not showing in the system after you import it. The implementation specialist asked me to retroactively add it one by one. This is ridiculous and doesn't make sense at all. 4. Worker's comp such as WSB is missing. Therefore as an HR specialist, I will have to manually calculate the gross amount each quarter to report.

Alternatives Considered: ADP Workforce Now and Humi

Marek
CEO in Poland

Rippling Review

Comments: my overall experience with Rippling was good. The platform provided a comprehensive solution for HR management, combining multiple functionalities into a single, integrated system. The ability to handle employee onboarding, payroll, benefits, and IT provisioning in one place streamlined our HR processes and improved overall efficiency. The intuitive user interface and self-service capabilities empowered employees to manage their information effectively. The automation features reduced manual efforts and enhanced productivity. While there were some complexities in the setup and occasional glitches, the benefits of using Rippling outweighed these minor drawbacks. It served as a valuable tool for our HR department and contributed to a seamless employee experience.

Pros:

One of the aspects I liked most about Rippling was its comprehensive and integrated HR platform. The platform offered a wide range of features, including employee onboarding, payroll management, benefits administration, time tracking, and IT provisioning. The seamless integration of these functions into a single platform made it convenient and efficient for HR teams to manage various aspects of employee administration. The intuitive user interface and self-service capabilities empowered employees to access and update their information easily. The automation features, such as automated workflows and notifications, helped streamline HR processes and reduce manual efforts. Overall, Rippling provided a robust and all-in-one solution for HR management.

Cons:

One aspect I liked least was the complexity of certain configuration and setup processes. As Rippling offers extensive customization options, setting up and configuring the platform to align with our specific HR policies and workflows required some technical expertise and time investment. Although the platform provided documentation and support, some aspects of customization could be more user-friendly and intuitive. Additionally, occasional glitches or delays in system updates were a minor inconvenience that could affect the overall user experience.

Zack
Marketing Manager in US
Environmental Services, 11–50 Employees

A Great Source for Managing Employee Itineraries and Processes

Comments: Like all new software implementation, it took a little time to learn the nuances of Rippling, familiarize myself with how to use it best for my approach with navigating my day-to-day tasks/goals. Once I felt like I had it down, though, it's been an extremely helpful source in ensuring that the backend needs/requirements for my department are covered.

Pros:

Rippling takes away most of the work/headaches of needing to keep track of where I'm at with developing the employees in my department. It sends an email each day allowing me to prepare the employee schedule for that day - even that week - in regards to trainings, meetings, etc. It entails easy access to time-off scheduling and management. Recently, our office underwent open enrollment for various insurances, and Rippling made that process very streamlined and simple. I've yet to utilize some of the more in-depth HR features, but I'm sure they're great.

Cons:

There are times when I'd like for the software to be a little more user-friendly, such as giving more detail why certain requests can't be processed (related to time-off submissions). And it'd be better if there were a little more freedom in editing due dates for employee-events (like reviews). This might be possible, but I haven't been able to do so.