15 years helping British businesses

United Kingdom Local product

Bouncezap Reviews

4.8 (10) Write a Review! United Kingdom Local product

About Bouncezap

Lead generation and conversion optimization tool that tracks and analyses user behavior and shows marketing messages at the right time.

Learn more about Bouncezap

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

Bouncezap ratings

9.4/10

Bouncezap has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 10 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used Bouncezap before?

Tohibullah
Tohibullah
Business Owner in India
Information Services, 2–10 Employees

Despite great popup forms and analytics need to make the core software more user-friendly

Pros:

Popups are easy to design and integrate on any website (Wordpress, Joomla or any other one). Recently, a new feature is introduced for recording user sessions. In addition to a concise display of Google Analytics report, Record User Session should make this software an easy-to-use analytics software as well.

Cons:

Need to make the core software (adding popup forms) more user-friendly. Unable to successfully add phone button in their campaigns. As their customer support is active, hopefully, will receive a reply soon.

Shallyne
Company Owner in Philippines
Consumer Services, Self Employed

Amazing Marketing Tool!

Comments: It continuously increasing my conversions.

Pros:

This product brings my company to the next level! I tried using some other products but this is amazing. I value conversions because that is how we make a profit. Because of Bouncezap, the company is now running stable. Those top-notch popup designs were amazing as well as their customer service. I absolutely recommend using Bouncezap!

Cons:

I understand that this tool just launched and still has a lot to improve. Baby steps. ;) I love the idea that they always ask their clients if what they want to do. And from their, developers always do their best to find solutions.

Vijay
Vijay
CTO in UK
Real Estate

Working well for us.

Pros:

Easy to use. Support is great! Can setup within few minutes if you know what you are doing. Great tool!

Cons:

Need some more templates for each industry. A video tutorial may help people. Few more functionality can be added.

Rajeev
Rajeev
Founder in India
Writing & Editing, 2–10 Employees

Excellent software for anyone willing to increase leads for their website/online store

Comments: An innovative way to increase leads applying creativity with the inbuilt features of this software.

Pros:

Good to see Google Analytics data through Bouncezap instead of Google Analytics for a number of my websites as I always find Google Analytics not that user friendly. After connecting my Google Analytics with Bouncezap, it was so cool accessing key Google Analytics data from Bouncezap. Coming to the core area, Bouncezap has tons of features through which one can place banners that loads fast and accurately, pleasant to watch, easily customizable. With their tracking, one can then know from where the leads are coming and what can be done going forward. I believe using this software and applying creativity, a lot possible even with their free plan.

Cons:

They should have an easy way to add url for the banners. For instance, why not add a field that asks explicitly your facebook business page url once you are staring a campaign for increasing Facebook likes.

, 51–200 Employees

Comments: I am using BounceZap App for some time and it is useful to increase my conversions. Now, I am able to funnel website traffic easily. It is important in tracking user behavior and predict user actions. Ultimately, the app help me to increase my business.

Pros:

Now, I am able to funnel website traffic easily. It is important in tracking user behavior and predict user actions. Ultimately, the app help me to increase my business. Easy to Use Affordable Improve conversions User friendly custom template

Cons:

It is needed to make app speed faster for the user prospectus. One more thing, if the user can add more tools integrations as Google Search Console (If Possible).

Muhammad
System Analyst / Process Engineer / Web Developer in Pakistan

It works very well for collecting leads I would have otherwise lost. I managed to install it in less

Pros:

I love it's user interface and navigation, simple to use, powerful to create opt-in forms, manage leads, and it is great for increasing conversions.

Cons:

It does what it says on the tin, I would like to see the addition of more tools however. For example I would like to see some more analytical tools such as heatmaps included to get a better idea of how my pages are performing.

Mark
Letting agent in UK

Great product

Pros:

Pop ups to stop people leaving site are great. Lots of choice and they work can contact us with the pop ups or sign up to newsletter

Cons:

Hard to cancel have to contact support. There is no option online and I've got to contact support to do so.

Vikas
Admin in India

Nice software

Pros:

Helpful for beginners, this software is easy to use and suitable for beginners to start. Promote your products in an easy way.

Cons:

I am using this software since last six months, and I am wondered that this software is almost perfect. I found Nothing to complain.

Kevin
Owner in US

Flawless smooth and intuitive!

Pros:

Ease of use. From start up to finish, the whole lifestyle runs as smooth as a gazelle in the serenghetti!

Cons:

There was a bit of a learning curve but once that was figured out with the help of the support staff, everything went great!

AKHILESH
AKHILESH
Co Founder in India

Easienst way to promote and get your brand promoted on social media and all.

Comments: Brand visibility and promotion for the product. Social media presence .

Pros:

The user interface and ease of doing all. We could easily promote the brand get the user traction on click of button and setting the same.

Cons:

Intergration with Indian based software. We would love to see more features to be added as soon as possible.