• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.3 /5

About Beautiful.ai

Beautiful.ai is presentation software that makes it easy and fast for anyone to create beautiful presentations.

Learn more about Beautiful.ai

Mike D.
Lead Hand Shaker
Internet, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2021

"Best way to back slide decks"

Comments: I speak at conferences multiple times a month and need slide decks that support my messaging, this tool does that for me. I normally only have a hour or two to take all my content and turn it into a finalized deck and Beautiful.ai delivers.

Pros: I love the fact I can knock out stunning presentations in a matter of minutes that I get compliments for all the time. The process is simple and the designs fit most every situation.

Cons: I have found when trying to have people collaborate on a deck that I am working on complain why I am not just using PowerPoint so I have very little team members who even want to accept the edit invites. I also wish editing colors was easier.

• Reviewed on 08/02/2021
Fabián M.
Public Relations & Communications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2021

"Say goodbye to Power point and Pages"

Comments: Beautiful.ai have change the way we presents. It is one of our better tools that we use daily. Now we can't live without it.

Pros: Beautiful.ai is a powerful tool that will help you to create great presentation in an easy way and with tons of useful templates. You can also can watch mi YouTube video where I explain hoy easy is to use this great tool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zqg0UPiazs&t=21s

Cons: Sometimes if you have poor internet it will cost you to work on it.

Hi Fabian,

Wow, thanks for sharing your thoughts here and via Youtube. Undoubtedly, our Spanish-speaking users will appreciate watching your video to see what you think of the tool.

We're glad Beautiful.ai has been so useful to you!

Gabriela H.
Human Resources, Self Employed

"Beautiful product"

Comments: I love it and recommend it to everyone. Use it over powerpoint every time. I wish they were doing features and improving a bit faster.

Pros: The pre-selected layouts and fonts are a no brainer to create fast, professional looking visuals that resemble more marketing material than powerpoint created slides. It's easy to use, intuitive and fst, with a great library of royalty free images for every need.

Cons: More flexibility with text arrangement, sizing and fonts. I feel that the focus is too much on presentations for pitches or marketing, and when it comes to visual aids for learning, it can be limited.
Also portability to powerpoint (exporting) should be improved. Text is exported as its own text box for each bullet/content which makes it an alignment nightmare if you want to work on the exported document. Also, there's always at lest one slide that does not export at all. It is a fantastic product but I feel they are becoming stagnant when comes to improving the user experience. Haven't seen a lot new in the past year to improve this.

Hi Gabriela,

Thanks for sharing your love and recommending Beautiful.ai to others!

We appreciate you also taking the time to share your experience and suggestions on exporting to other formats. If you'd like to be notified of future updates to our export functionality, please email us at [email protected]

Raven M.
UX Manager
Automotive, 5,001-10,000 Employees

"Solid presentation software"

Comments: I started using beautiful ai as an alternative to MS powerpoint. I appreciate the fast, easy set up. You can create decks really easily and I highly appreciate the sharing feature. I would love to see more slide types, animations and transitions, but otherwise, I'll keep using it.

Pros: You can create solid, attractive presentations quickly

Cons: Not as flexible as other deck software when it comes to communicating information or ideas

Hi Raven,

Glad you're finding Beautiful.ai's sharing functionality and fast setup to be useful. Thanks for the suggestions around slide types, animations, and transitions. If you want to be notified with potential changes to these features in the future, please email us at [email protected] so we can add you to the list.

David C.
Managing Member

"Outstanding"

Pros: Beautiful.AI perfectly reimagines and delivers on compelling visual presentations. My team and customers love the result.

Cons: The learning curve was not too steep, but as a lifelong PowerPoint user there were some hurdles to overcome. Thankfully, the Beautiful.AI team continuously improves the UI to make it more intuitive.

Hi David,
It's great to hear your customers and team love the presentations you build in Beautiful.ai! Thanks for sharing.

It sounds like you're already aware of the updates we've been making in the last year, but in case you ever want to learn more about our latest releases they are listed here: https://www.beautiful.ai/product-updates

Usama S.
Environmental Services, 2-10 Employees

"Professional Presentation"

Comments: I liked its automation and features that helped me to switch my presentation from text orientation to visuals and help me narrate in a story telling way.

Pros: Its graphics and artifically intelligent system

Cons: I dislike some of the features related to size I can not change size of one font rather of whole sentence or sheet

by Beautiful.ai on 24/03/2021

Hi Usama,

Thanks for sharing how Beautiful.ai has helped to improve your presentations! We're glad to hear it's made an impact for you.

We'll share your comments around font size with the product team. Thanks for the feedback!

Olga P.
Market Research, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2021

"It's a great tool for creating impactful presentations fast and saving tons of money on designers"

Pros: Image library is sizeable and easily searcheable, layouts are useful, colour themes

Cons: No undo button, copy-paste from other applications is hard (can't import and edit a ppt slide)

by Beautiful.ai on 24/03/2021

Hi Olga,

Thanks for taking time to review Beautiful.ai! We love hearing that the Design Ai is saving you money and time.

We'll pass along your note about importing and editing slides from other applications to our product team. Feedback like this helps us understand how the tool can better serve our customers, so thanks again for sharing your thoughts.

P.S. While we do not have an undo button, most changes can be undone using Ctrl+Z (PC) or Cmd+Z (Mac). Hopefully this helps!

Webmaster and Product Researcher
Publishing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 08/12/2018

"Make Elegant Graphics Quickly"

Comments: I have PowerPoint and access to thousands of PowerPoint templates. Yet, I prefer to use Beautiful.AI to create my presentations because it’s easier and quicker to use Beautiful.AI than other options.

Pros: Beautiful.AI is very easy to use. I’ve been able to create complete presentations that look gorgeous in mere minutes. There are many slide templates to choose from that look really impressive. Beautiful.AI’s slide designers have done a really good job making slides that are aesthetically-pleasing.

Cons: Beautiful.AI doesn’t have all the slide templates that I would find useful, but that’s understandable since it’s still a young product.

• Reviewed on 08/12/2018
Sohail S.
Data & Code
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2021

"Impeccable Product!!!"

Comments: This is indeed my favourite tech product because it has helped me create an impact on my audiences and has made me successful in my area of work.

Pros: I love creating impactful presentations and the AI used for themes, layouts, fonts, and structures remove all the thinking and worries of "which one looks better" and helps me concentrating on my content.

Cons: I'm an early user of this product and it has few features which did not exist then, however, the Tables and Elements have filled up the missing gaps.

by Beautiful.AI on 15/04/2021

Hi Sohail,

Thanks for taking time to share your love for Beautiful.ai!

• Reviewed on 13/04/2021
Nana fatimah A.
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2019

"Smoking slides"

Comments: I wanted sharp, crisp, powerful visual presentations and I got that. Everyone at the pitch were so impressed by the morph. Also a couple of investors praised the slides, not just the content.

Pros: The UI, the colours, sharp graphics, I felt were amazing. The way my slides came together, I couldn’t believe it. I was pitching and got told my slides were awful. I knew.. so I put a call out for a graphics person.. a friend said try beautiful.ai.. he said trust me..I couldn’t believe the slides were mine.

Cons: The templates sometimes misbehave, when you try to customise and delete one area.. it rearranges the rest of the imported photos willy nilly instead of allowing you to shift and arrange as you like.

• Reviewed on 07/11/2019
Amanda C.
Business Development Director

"Great for startups!"

Comments: I easily made a new pitch deck and sales deck within a small amount of time!

Pros: Being able to share the presentation with colleagues or clients via a link is wonderful. I love the built in formatting and reformatting after changes.

Cons: Would like more font options that sync with windows fonts. This would be especially helpful when needed to download for .ppt.

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Beautiful.ai! Glad to hear our formatting and sharing are so useful to you.

Beautiful.ai incorporates the principles of design down to our font list. Our defaulted typefonts were selected for their high legibility, geometric shapes, friendly vibes, and modern elegance. We offer the ability to upload your own custom font (or any of the ones that windows provides). If you use one of our fonts, you can always install it on your machine (we offer a download option as well). If you run into any issues, or have any questions, please reach out to [email protected] to connect with our success team. Thanks again!

Cyndi G.
Director of Finance, Administration & Strategic Inititatives
Higher Education, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/04/2021

"Rivals Powerpoint"

Comments: Regardless of the things that I don't like about Beautiful.ai, I feel like the pros outweigh the cons. It has made my life so much easier in terms of making slides, organizing them, and finding them easily. I make a lot of presentations not only for my own use in meetings, but for the head of my organization, so being able to create them fluidly and efficiently has been invaluable to me. I would strongly recommend Beautiful.ai to anyone who makes a lot of slides for their work.

Pros: Having all of my slides in one place, being able to make folders and organize them is one of my favorite features. The ability to copy slides from other presentations easily is also a big plus. Since Beautiful.ai came out with the templates for each kind of slide that's also been a game changer in ease of use and efficiency in making a slide deck fast and beautiful.

Cons: If I had to pick something I didn't like it would be the way slides are converted to Powerpoint. The fonts don't match up in what Powerpoint has so when I do have to convert slides to Powerpoint it takes me a really long time, also every little thing in Beautiful.ai is converted as a shape, like bullet points, so if you're adding things to a slide that's been converted, it can take a lot of time to move things around just the way you like. Lastly, I am not a fan of how text is clipped in text boxes, I wish it would just resize the font to fit the text in the text boxes rather than cap you at a text limit.

by Beautiful.AI on 15/04/2021

Hi Cyndi, thanks for taking time to write a review Beautiful.ai! We appreciate hearing what you love, as well as what could be improved. We'll share your comments on exporting slides with our product team.

• Reviewed on 14/04/2021
Erica S.
SVP
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/03/2021

"A GAME CHANGER!"

Comments: Amazing! Thank you very much!

Pros: Beautiful.AI changed the way I think about presentations. I once dreaded making the PowerPoint deck *or GoogleSlides) and would wait till the very last minute, negatively impacting my preparedness and effectiveness of my presentation. I tried Beautiful.AI over a year ago, and ever since, I actually get excited about creating my presentations. I find that I'm focusing on the content, not nit-picking the details (because it does that for me!). I absolutely love the templates and 95% of the time find something I can just use off the shelf. I have become more effective thanks to this software, I couldn't be more grateful and would love to see more people use it!

Cons: Since it lives in the cloud, if your internet slows, the software can slow. It never actually froze, just showed some lag.

by Beautiful.ai on 19/03/2021

Hi Erica,

Thanks for sharing what you love about Beautiful.ai!

Our product team will be thrilled to hear you look forward to creating presentations.

• Reviewed on 17/03/2021
Terri W.
COO
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2021

"Made all the difference"

Comments: It is easy to use, easy to teach and works for all sorts of important communication needs we have at ECP

Pros: Our firm had been selling using an e-book case study. We redefined our approach and built dynamic presentations using b.ai and we are seeing 30% increases across the board on our Regional Director's performance. We equate much of that to our presentation effectiveness.

Cons: At first it was the limited slide selection and lack of graphics, but those are improving now.

Hi Terri,

We're thrilled we played a role in your 30% growth! Thanks for sharing that achievement with us, and for taking time to share your review here.

Binigya D.
Game Developer
Computer Games, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2020

"Beautifying your presentations - The AI way"

Comments: We needed a quick, web-based and a free presentation software that could make some amazing slides. And Beautiful.AI was exactly that. I'm glad we started using this software.

Pros: I love the UI and the UX of Beautiful.AI. It is really easy to create slick, professional slides in just a few steps. Beautiful.AI provides some nifty tools to make your slides really pop, in a minimalistic fashion. And to top it off, it is free to get started.

Cons: I wish there were more features, such as more animations and more layout options. I also do not like that it has reduced the features available to free users over a period of time.

• Reviewed on 19/10/2020
Director of Digital Marketing
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2021

"Great for a Marketing Agency"

Comments: Overall a great product with an amazing ease of use piece. Very cost effective and easy to collaborate with multiple teams.

Pros: The ease of collaborating and being able to focus time on things other than making my presentation look and feel polished.

Cons: There are some functionality issues and at times the control over color schemes is limited, but ease of deployment is fantastic.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your appreciation of our collaboration and team functionality! We'll share your comments on color schemes with our product team.

Pedagogical Director
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/08/2018

"The Best Presentation Tool Ever Made"

Comments: After using it, you won't be using PowerPoint ever again!

Pros: With the tool, everyone can create amazing presentations. Because it's using the rules of good design, it does all the graphic design decisions for you, and the results are just beautiful.

Cons: embedding videos in the presentation lacks many options like trimming videos and importing your own files.

• Reviewed on 09/08/2018
Mike lester R.
Systems & Methods Head
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2019

"A hidden gem for the Presenter in you!"

Comments: Overall, Beautiful.AI has a lot of potential. It disrupts the ever so reliable and staple Powerpoint, which has really improved a lot, so I guess Beautiful has a lot of catching up to do!

Pros: Beautiful.AI is one of my recent discoveries and it is truly a gem of a find. I am used to finding Powerpoint templates and now I can use the power of Artificial Intelligence to design me a presentation that sells, persuades, and markets for me! I can quickly create a beautiful presentation in less time.

Cons: What I least liked about the software is that it is just not Powerpoint, and it is not as easy to sell the idea that quickly. Some users I introduce the software to has not been able to use it.

• Reviewed on 09/01/2019
Brock R.
Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2021

"Beautiful.ai makes your presentations IMPACTFUL"

Comments: Very great way to build a deck. Experienced some slow downs and glitches due to connectivity it seems.

Pros: Easily creating eye catching slides that tell our story

Cons: Some text editing options seemed to be missing, had to work around some pre-built configurations. A slide template had the text bottom aligned, but I couldn't figure out how to centre the text using that template - inserted additional cells to create the centred text look

Hi Brock,

We're glad to hear you're enjoying building presentations in Beautiful.ai! It sounds like you've found a solution for your immediate needs, but for your next presentation you may want to check out our slide variations and layout options for more control.

Elizabeth S.
Psychotherapist
Mental Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2019

"Well named. Beautiful results!"

Pros: I was able to create a presentation that was both functional and beautiful. Very user friendly!

Cons: At times I was unsure if my project was being properly saved, and there were a few times that there were glitches switching to the next slide when creating the presentation.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2019
Sami A.
Freelancer
Research, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2019

"Beautiful.AI review"

Pros: • An absolute must use software for presentation makers, the quality of the fonts and themes are extremely professional.
• High quality end product.
• Appeals to a large audience base, inc. teachers, students and businesses.

Cons: No cons to this software, the quality of the presentations I have made are beyond expectation.

• Reviewed on 29/06/2019
Owner and Business Consultant specializing in Mobile apps, sales, marketing, and small businesses.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2020

"Excellent presentation platform"

Comments: Overall a very professional platform for presentations.

Pros: Beautiful.ai is an excellent presentation platform. Templates are easy to modify. Presentations look professional even for the amateur.

Cons: Beautiful.ai is a bit challenging to edit certain slides in template form. With a little maneuvering it works well.

• Reviewed on 10/05/2020
Johnnie E.
Environmental Specialist
Chemicals, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/03/2021

"Decent but has it's issues"

Comments: While the presentations that I am able to put together look phenomenal, the amount of effort to make them far exceeds the benefits. Its easier and quicker to just use PowerPoint.

Pros: The presentations are honestly beautiful when they are able to come together.

Cons: It is very difficult to work with. I have yet to be able to import my own photos to use in the templates and there are times were I want to use my personal ones and not the stock photos. The headache it gives me makes me not willing to suggest this to others. Additionally, stock photos and logos may not load so you are not able to use them and you are not really able to center them in a way you may want.

Hi Johnnie,

We appreciate you taking time to share your experience. It sounds like there may be something blocking your ability to import an image. Could you reach out to us at [email protected] so we can assist you with this?

Christopher C.
Junior Marketing Manager
501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/06/2018

"Making sales support issues with powerpoint a thing of the past for Marketing Teams!"

Comments: So much time saved working on the little things for powerpoints.

Pros: So much time is spent doing the little things to make powerpoints 'perfect' - especiallyevident once you use this software. This makes those little things automated, allowing me to focus on improving the story.

Cons: As the product is young, things can be missing like truly customizable templates, but it just takes time - new company color settings were added just in the past week.

• Reviewed on 14/06/2018
Chris L.
Licensed Realtor
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2018

"Beautiful.AI a great program to replace powerpoint"

Comments: I use this for listing and buyer presentations as a REALTOR. I can either print or just show on the screen and it looks wonderful and gets compliments.

Pros: Visuals and ease of use. This program makes presentations much more eye-popping than powerpoint. When you do a presentation using this program, it makes you stand out.

Cons: Nothing. I love how easy it is to use and how nice the final product looks.

• Reviewed on 29/10/2018