Filter by:

• Overall

About Beautiful.ai

Beautiful.ai is presentation software that makes it easy and fast for anyone to create beautiful presentations.

Learn more about Beautiful.ai

Maureen A.
Principle
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2021

"Impresses my audience with the images and features of the Beautiful.ai slides"

Comments: I have been using for several years now and am always gratified that the presentations I do with Beautiful.ai get such positive feedback. Having the ability to customize fonts and colors makes it absolutely my go to presentation tool.

Pros: I always get such a positive reaction from my clients and others when I use the Beautiful.ai slides. They are so well thought out in terms of features and functionality that I'm able to craft most presentations using them as is, without having to resort to other products. The ongoing updates to the slides and the example presentation decks are really a good jumping off point to inspire me when I start on a new deck.

Cons: The ability to create and then merge separate decks is quite annoying. It would be a total home run if I could upload Powerpoint decks into Beautiful, as well. There are some restrictive elements of the animation and build features that are also hard to work around and some basic ideas are not captured well (organizational structure, work breakdown structure as examples).

by Beautiful.AI on 26/03/2021

Hi Maureen,

Thanks for reviewing us, and for the great suggestions on how to improve the tool! You list out a few things we'd definitely like to pursue in the future. Please email [email protected] to be added to our notification list for potential changes in our offering.

Leonard C.
Leonard C.
Independent Consultant
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2018

"Beautiful output, Pretty quickly"

Comments: I actually use 3 different online presentation platforms for different purposes. Of these 3, I use B.ai the most often because it meets my needs for "basic" presentations and looks great for those standard cases. You can use prefab templates with Powerpoint or Keynote, but (a) you probably have to buy them, and (b) they'll take you longer to create the finished product which *may* be prettier than what you'd produce with B.ai, or it might just be about the same visual quality. Either way, your time is probably better spent using B.ai to quickly create something that looks pretty darned good.

Pros: Far better-looking results than Powerpoint & Keynote in less time and hosted online. It's easy with B.ai to produce really nice-looking presentation slides. While you don't have full control over everything, that is on-purpose. By "constraining" you via various slide templates - which have a good degree of controllable variation and flexibility, but not *full* control - you end up with really good looking slides in a short period of time. Essentially B.ai prevents you from wasting time and energy on dead-end paths that would give you ugly-looking slides. Having your presentations hosted online means you have access to them anywhere you go. It also means when you share them with others, they will always see the most up-to-date content as you make revisions or additions on your end.

Cons: There isn't full creative control over the visuals. As mentioned above, that's why B.ai allows you to produce really good-looking slides quickly. However, if you have a creative bent (and the requisite skills), sometimes you want to really make something that wows. B.ai won't give you the control and ability to do that. On these occasions, you'll need to use a different platform to get really fancy and creative.

• Reviewed on 15/11/2018
Yin L.
R&I Senior Manager
Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Beautiful.AI Review"

Pros: Easy to use and beautiful design and ready to use slides

Cons: Compatibility with PPT which means the convertible format of some my presentations can not be edited under PPT format or the words do not match original design

Hi Yin,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Beautiful.ai! Our Design Ai is what we commonly hear sets us apart, so I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed it.

I'm going to pass along your comments about PowerPoint integrations to our product team. Feedback like this helps influence our offering and we appreciate hearing how it could help your workflow.

Julie lynn T.
Julie lynn T.
ceo
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2021

"Like visiting the future"

Comments: I use this for proposals and presentations that are high level and don't need a ton of detail. For those presentations I still use PPT.

Pros: I am a PPT lover, i would live in it. But finding Beautiful.AI was like visiting the future - fantastic templates and examples, prebuilt slides that look amazing, and relatively easy to use for very high level information. and now that it exports to PPT, I'm a happy camper.

Cons: It's not foolproof, there are areas where it's super finicky. The ability to customize the templates is not easy and can feel confining. Also, there are no speaker note abilities if you are accustomed to using those.

by Beautiful.AI on 30/03/2021

Hi Julie Lynn,

We love hearing you're a happy camper. Thanks for taking time to share your experience!

It may be useful to check out these articles about creating and viewing speaker notes:

Tim H.
CEO & Managing Partner
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

"Brings life to "decks""

Comments: It provides us with a central location to create professional documents, always impressing our audiences.

Pros: The pre-build imagery, charts and blank infographics are a breeze to work with, and stunningly clean to present.

Cons: When exporting to PowerPoint or as PDFs, many of the graphics tend to get reconfigured as uneditable in their new file.

Alternatives Considered: Microsoft PowerPoint and Miro

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai: More advanced design tools, and much cleaner.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We appreciate you sharing your experience with Beautiful.ai

Debjit B.
Freelancer
  • Reviewed on 21/04/2019

"Nice Alternative for powerpoint."

Comments: The online alternative to powerpoint gives me the ability to work faster and with any type of pc. It is still in testing and no price is given which is a gamble to work with.

Pros: I just install essential software on my pc, but this service is really interesting. I see this as my alternative to powerpoint presentation online. Powerpoint is a great tool no doubt but this is handy when working online and not using your work machine. I love when this app takes all hard work at the server and give me a clean slate to start.
The free images are another interesting part, it eliminates to search for download and using in my powerpoint.
Export to pdf and private sharing helps me to work more securely.

Cons: This is still in beta phase and doesn't know the pricing or my projects will be available in the free account in future. No clear message.

• Reviewed on 21/04/2019
Kevin B.
Executive Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

"Amazing Presentations"

Pros: Beautiful AI allows you to create professional presentations that are simple and elegant. Their built-in resource of high quality pictures and icons for any subject will take your presentation to a whole new level of professionalism. Easier to use than Prezi and more professional looking than PowerPoint, Beautiful AI is hands down, the best presentation software available.

Cons: The free version is limited to 100 slides, and then you have to switch to a monthly subscription. I would like to see the software become available for a one-time fee and download.

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for taking time to review us, and also for the pricing suggestion. Different pricing models may be something we're able to pursue in the future. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/03/2021

"Easy to use, easy running"

Comments: Easy use and easily deplorable. Running everywhere due to cloud solution

Pros: Easy use, available Icons and pictures.

Cons: Free adjustable combinations of different templates and users possibility to draw on his own...

by Beautiful.ai on 19/03/2021

Thanks for sharing your appreciation of Beautiful.ai! I'll share your request for more templates with our product team. We're always looking for ways to improve the product, and feedback like this helps.

Arman A.
operator
Gambling & Casinos, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2019

"Really Beautiful"

Pros: This is a great software for creating presentations: it has a very nice design, a library of templates and also pictures and icons of any kind, everything is at hand and there is no need for additional search in internet for any of these in most cases. There is no redundant functions, but every offered function is practical. And the result can be downloaded in PDF, JPEG and Powerpoint formats for free.

Cons: It is very hard to find any cons in this software :) but I have noticed, that the quality of images downloaded in JPEG file format is slightly lower than the ones in PDF format.

• Reviewed on 20/03/2019
John G.
Senior Director, Venture Growth & Corporate Innovation
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

"Keeps me in my lane"

Comments: Presentations have been so stagnant for so long. Everyone had high hopes for Presi, but alas it was too hard to use. I like how beautiful has focused on that usability first.

Pros: Perfect for staying on theme throughout the entire presentation
Avoid analysis paralysis

Cons: Felt rigid at first, and still can't seem to find how I work with diagrams

by Beautiful.AI on 15/04/2021

Hi John,

Thanks for sharing your experience and overall appreciation of our usability!

We'd like to learn more about your experience with diagrams. Could you reach out to us at [email protected] so we can connect with you on this?

Perryn O.
Perryn O.
Chief Strategy Officer
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2021

"Beautiful Slidedeck Requires Less Effort than PowerPoint"

Comments: I started as a free user before they had a pricing model. With the expanded templates, object feature, and other improvements, it is a no brainer to justify the $12-15/month subscription because it will easily save you hours of time on each presentation.

Pros: The templates make it easy to create great looking slides with a touch of animation. I develop 30-40 slides within a few hours with universal styling and by comparison, that would take me 1.5 days in PowerPoint and I'd spend most of that time standardizing the styling since PowerPoint's autosizing makes two slides look vastly different.

Cons: Occasionally, you want to nudge something and the template does not allow for that. This aggravation is minor and it happens much less frequently with the addition of their text boxes and objects feature. I recommend finalizing your content before you start working on an animated order (e.g. bulleted lists) because if you reorder the content, it keeps the same order you originally set.

Alternatives Considered: Prezi

Reasons for Choosing Beautiful.ai: Aggravated by PowerPoints auto-sizing, lack of consistent styling, and trying to develop workarounds to make slides look good.

Switched From: Microsoft PowerPoint

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai: I used Prezi in the past and it is a good alternative to PowerPoint. I prefer Beautiful.ai because of the ease of building a presentation and the subtle animations they developed.

• Reviewed on 16/02/2021
Timo U.
CEO & Co-Founder
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2021

"Fast way to make beautiful presentation decks"

Comments: I use Beautiful AI when I want to present some research quickly - I like the charting slides can be done quickly and they look really nice, better than Canva.

Pros: I like they have integrated the endless source of free images to illustrate the presentations and basically cover all possible slide templates you might need. Setting up your deck is nicely fast.

Cons: While presentations can be also exported to PPT, to be later used as background on Zoom presentation, I wish there would be easy way to use Beautiful AI presentation automatically as Zoom background or that Beautiful would have a presenter overlay function when you'd like to record a live presentation.

by Beautiful.AI on 02/08/2021

Hi Timo--Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Beautiful.ai. We're glad to hear you can create decks quickly.

You can present your Beautiful.ai deck on Zoom, just as you would a PowerPoint. It sounds like you'd like to next-level that experience and an overlay feature would be a great addition to your workflow. We'd love to connect with you more on this. Would you email [email protected] to connect with one of our Product Success team?

• Reviewed on 31/07/2021
Fermin M.
Innovation Senior Advisor
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees

"Performance limitations"

Comments: Great results when you show a presentation to clients or stakeholders. They can see a clean modern design that takes you to another level.

Pros: Differentiation and excellent results in the design of presentations when you know and master the functionalities.

Cons: It is not as easy to use as others. Normally, you need to invest more time than others to reap all the benefits when you start using it. Some performance lapses and consumes a lot of device resources.

by Beautiful.AI on 15/04/2021

Hi Fermin,

Thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear you enjoy the design functionalities of Beautiful.ai

We'd love to learn more about the performance issues you're seeing. Could you reach out to us at [email protected] so we can connect with you on this?

Candace R.
SVP Operations
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/03/2021

"Great collaboration tool!"

Comments: Fantastic

Pros: Easy to set up teams and crest material together.

Cons: It’s hard to reuse slides between presentations. I can’t copy or move slides between all presentations of the library.

by Beautiful.ai on 23/03/2021

Hi Candace,

Thanks for sharing your experience with Beautiful.ai! Sorry it's been challenging to copy slides into new presentations. This tutorial on how to reuse slides among presentations may help: https://support.beautiful.ai/hc/en-us/articles/115002438611-How-do-I-copy-slides-from-one-presentation-to-another-

If you're still experiencing issues with copy and pasting slides between presentations, please reach out to us at [email protected] so we can help.

• Reviewed on 21/03/2021
Alexa L.
Vice President, Giving Sciences

"Great Product"

Comments: Honestly, it just makes better presentation decks. They're more engaging, more visually appealing. You'd have to try really hard to make an ugly deck with this software.

Pros: Beautiful.AI automatically chooses a visually appealing and intuitive layout for slides. This means if you have to add something, you're not stuck redoing an entire slide. I also love the ease of adding in high quality photos. The selection is endless and Beautiful.AI allows for easy photo movement and manipulation.

Cons: Right now, we're using 3 different fonts for titles, emphasis, and body copy. Sometimes, I'd like to be able to use the body copy font when Beautiful.AI defaults to title or emphasis and doesn't allow for the change. However, this is a minor quibble.

Hi Alexa,

Thanks for sharing your love of our photo library and Design Ai! Glad to hear these have been impactful for you.

I'll share your request for more font flexibility with our product team. We're always looking for ways to improve the product, and feedback like this helps.

Marquis W.
UI designer
Design, Self Employed

"Amazing!!!"

Comments: It’s been wonderful it helps my work standout and I’ve only received praises

Pros: Honestly the workflow and layout is impeccable.

Cons: I wish there was an app to get me off web browser and allow me to work mobile.

Alternatives Considered: Google Slides

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai: Google slides are ugly

by Beautiful.AI on 26/03/2021

Hi Marquis,

Our product team will appreciate hearing the love you have of our UI! Thanks so much for sharing.

We'll pass along your thoughts on mobile functionality with our product team as well. Feedback like this helps!

Marko P.
Marko P.
Helpdesk Agent level 2 Managed Services Operations Retail & Hospitality Helpdesk
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2019

"Fast and easy way to create visually stunning presentations."

Comments: Perfect tool for situations when you need to make a good looking presentation in a short period of time.

Pros: What makes this app different is the ability to save you time while enabling you to create some visually stunning presentations. A lot of predefined templates are ready and wait for you to jump in and start working on your presentation. I was truly amazed with the sheer number of free images, backgrounds and icons that you can use as assets. But the true power of this software lies in the ability to adapt: You can insert, pull, add and move around the presentation objects and the app will respond. It will auto arrange, resize, change the color of assets and even pick nice contrasts and color variations for you. I mean, if you need a presentation, and you need it ASAP, this is the right software. It doesn’t boggle you down with twisting and strange formatting, you don’t need to worry about the assets because you have a ton to choose from.
I’m using this software for fast creating of simple but visually beautiful presentations. So, basically I know what I want and this app really delivers it. If I want to create something more complex or to embed a video into the presentation I’d use different and some more traditional applications.

Cons: This is not a con, more of a remark: This software is meant to be used for simple presentations which look good. For more complex project you should be using a different solution.

Zhixiu H.
Data Analyst
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees

"Powerful Presentation Software"

Comments: My boss loves my presentation by Beautiful.AI. It's much more easy and stylish than PowerPoint.

Pros: Easy to use, great design, plenty of templates. Little dumb in sheet function. (not support automatic calculation and import from Spreadsheet)

Cons: Not very flexible in formatting and sizing.

Hi Zhixiu,

Thanks for leaving us a review! Great to hear you've opted to switch to Beautiful.ai, and glad to know it's helping with presentations you share to your boss.

If you'd like to be notified of updates to our table slides and functions, please email us at [email protected] so we can add you to the notification list.

Ruben L.
Ruben L.
Marketing Manager
Printing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2019

"The best presentation tool for marketers"

Comments: This tool makes me work so easy. I can create amazing and wonderful presentations super quick and keep the same styles over time and with different clients. I implemented in my company at that save so much time when we have to get ready the presentations.

Pros: Easy and fast way to add default slides. Quick to change the colours, font, template. And the outcome it is "beautiful".

Cons: To be honest, I am happy with it. The free version you cannot edit online with users but that is normal. And some slides you cannot customise.

Pamela K.
Pamela K.
Entertainment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/04/2020

"I find this the easiest thing to use to make presentations"

Pros: Everything is built in and you don't have to start from scratch. It's very user-friendly and I can figure out exactly how to make it the way I want it. It's my go-to for presentations.

Cons: I wish exported jpgs would be larger than 1280x720.

• Reviewed on 21/04/2020
Julie L.
co-founder
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/03/2021

"good but pricey and limited options"

Comments: Pretty nice but I"m not sure I would use it if I had Powerpoint

Pros: the them set up that make the conception of all the slides way easier

Cons: the price and the lack of flexibility of the templates

by Beautiful.ai on 19/03/2021

Hi Julie, thanks for taking time to review Beautiful.ai! I'm going to share your comments on pricing and template flexibility with our team. Feedback like this helps us understand what our users value.

Gordon H.
Gordon H.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 09/11/2018

"My views after 3 months of using this product"

Comments: I came across this software through a colleague and thought I would give it a try. It's wonderful! The obvious comparison is to Powerpoint, but that's not really fair... Powerpoint goes back many years, and with that come problems of getting stuck in a rut. Beautiful.ai starts everything with a fresh idea in mind - great slides for the 21st century. Everything is clean, easy to use, edit and present. You can quickly change colour schemes, layouts etc, but what it does best is to make you concentrate on what you want to do, and it works out the design for you, so if you're a little 'design blind' it's not possible to make a mess of things. Hat's off to them in achieving this.

Pros: Extremely clean
Fast setup
easy use for great design
built for the 21st century

Cons: Not a lot! Sometimes you can get stuck trying to make the software do something different to what it wants to achieve, but that's hardly a problem.

• Reviewed on 09/11/2018
Director of Programs and Training
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2018

"Wow. I have tried so many slide creation programs.... this one app saves me more time than anything."

Pros: Smooth, easy, clean, crisp, super quick slide creation. The variety of templates is exceptional. And, these are not templates that require you to delete all kinds of images. These are structural templates. Other services give you slides designed by other people and you have to delete so much stuff that it's not helpful. These templates let you just get in and add your info.

Cons: Does not work very well displayed on the iPhone or Android. Doesn't let you embed video or audio for offline presentations.

• Reviewed on 19/07/2018
Satwick S.
Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2021

"Easiest and Fastest Way to make Slides for work"

Comments: As a start up founder, time is always on premium and Beautiful.ai helped our team spend less time on making the slides look good and freed us to focus on the content. And now with its advanced sharing and analytics it’s become a very important part of our sales tech stack. Amazing product that is delivering amazing value to us everyday.

Pros: It’s super easy to use and helps you have a professional looking slide deck ready in jiffy. No more tinkering around with formatting and stuff. Finally the freedom to just focus on the content and not formatting. Plus it’s additional features to share and track analytics make it a must have for sales teams.

Cons: A few new features are not so obvious but once you discover them they are super easy to use.

Alternatives Considered: Slidebean

Reasons for Choosing Beautiful.ai: Google Slides used to take too much time.

Switched From: Google Slides

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai: It’s was free at the beginning to try and I just loved the product experience.

HI Satwick,

Thanks for taking the time to review Beautiful.ai, and sharing that you consider us a must-have for sales teams. We appreciate you taking time to review your experience with us!

Managing Director
Mining & Metals, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2021

"Good functionality but not a game changer for presenting"

Comments: I am still trying its features and capabilities, but for the moment I cannot say that I would be creating a presentation with a "made with xyz" logo.

Pros: 1.Its available templates and themes that can offer you a jumpstart
2. Smart editing into the templates - adding elements of the template without having to spend time aligning or copy-paste graphics

Cons: 1. Very limited actions in the trial plan do not let you adopt the app for your presentation.
2. I do not see the pricing offered as competitive vs other available solutions
3. Learning curve and limited trial push you to another solution.

Alternatives Considered: Pitch

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai: It had more templates than Pitch which made me think that it would be a positive.

by Beautiful.AI on 29/07/2021

Hi--We hear you and we'd love to extend your trial. Can you email us at [email protected] and we'll get you set up with a new trial and set up a training with someone from our success team?

• Reviewed on 27/07/2021