Beautiful output, Pretty quickly

Leonard C.
Independent Consultant
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I actually use 3 different online presentation platforms for different purposes. Of these 3, I use B.ai the most often because it meets my needs for "basic" presentations and looks great for those standard cases. You can use prefab templates with Powerpoint or Keynote, but (a) you probably have to buy them, and (b) they'll take you longer to create the finished product which *may* be prettier than what you'd produce with B.ai, or it might just be about the same visual quality. Either way, your time is probably better spent using B.ai to quickly create something that looks pretty darned good.

Pros: Far better-looking results than Powerpoint & Keynote in less time and hosted online. It's easy with B.ai to produce really nice-looking presentation slides. While you don't have full control over everything, that is on-purpose. By "constraining" you via various slide templates - which have a good degree of controllable variation and flexibility, but not *full* control - you end up with really good looking slides in a short period of time. Essentially B.ai prevents you from wasting time and energy on dead-end paths that would give you ugly-looking slides. Having your presentations hosted online means you have access to them anywhere you go. It also means when you share them with others, they will always see the most up-to-date content as you make revisions or additions on your end.

Cons: There isn't full creative control over the visuals. As mentioned above, that's why B.ai allows you to produce really good-looking slides quickly. However, if you have a creative bent (and the requisite skills), sometimes you want to really make something that wows. B.ai won't give you the control and ability to do that. On these occasions, you'll need to use a different platform to get really fancy and creative.

Nice Alternative for powerpoint.

Reviewed on 21/04/2019
Debjit B.
Freelancer
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The online alternative to powerpoint gives me the ability to work faster and with any type of pc. It is still in testing and no price is given which is a gamble to work with.

Pros: I just install essential software on my pc, but this service is really interesting. I see this as my alternative to powerpoint presentation online. Powerpoint is a great tool no doubt but this is handy when working online and not using your work machine. I love when this app takes all hard work at the server and give me a clean slate to start.
The free images are another interesting part, it eliminates to search for download and using in my powerpoint.
Export to pdf and private sharing helps me to work more securely.

Cons: This is still in beta phase and doesn't know the pricing or my projects will be available in the free account in future. No clear message.

Fast and easy way to create visually stunning presentations.

Reviewed on 17/01/2019
Marko P.
Helpdesk Agent level 2 Managed Services Operations Retail & Hospitality Helpdesk
Information Technology & Services, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Perfect tool for situations when you need to make a good looking presentation in a short period of time.

Pros: What makes this app different is the ability to save you time while enabling you to create some visually stunning presentations. A lot of predefined templates are ready and wait for you to jump in and start working on your presentation. I was truly amazed with the sheer number of free images, backgrounds and icons that you can use as assets. But the true power of this software lies in the ability to adapt: You can insert, pull, add and move around the presentation objects and the app will respond. It will auto arrange, resize, change the color of assets and even pick nice contrasts and color variations for you. I mean, if you need a presentation, and you need it ASAP, this is the right software. It doesn’t boggle you down with twisting and strange formatting, you don’t need to worry about the assets because you have a ton to choose from.
I’m using this software for fast creating of simple but visually beautiful presentations. So, basically I know what I want and this app really delivers it. If I want to create something more complex or to embed a video into the presentation I’d use different and some more traditional applications.

Cons: This is not a con, more of a remark: This software is meant to be used for simple presentations which look good. For more complex project you should be using a different solution.

The Best Presentation Tool Ever Made

Reviewed on 09/08/2018
Pedagogical Director
Education Management, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: After using it, you won't be using PowerPoint ever again!

Pros: With the tool, everyone can create amazing presentations. Because it's using the rules of good design, it does all the graphic design decisions for you, and the results are just beautiful.

Cons: embedding videos in the presentation lacks many options like trimming videos and importing your own files.

A hidden gem for the Presenter in you!

Reviewed on 09/01/2019
Mike lester R.
Systems & Methods Head
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, Beautiful.AI has a lot of potential. It disrupts the ever so reliable and staple Powerpoint, which has really improved a lot, so I guess Beautiful has a lot of catching up to do!

Pros: Beautiful.AI is one of my recent discoveries and it is truly a gem of a find. I am used to finding Powerpoint templates and now I can use the power of Artificial Intelligence to design me a presentation that sells, persuades, and markets for me! I can quickly create a beautiful presentation in less time.

Cons: What I least liked about the software is that it is just not Powerpoint, and it is not as easy to sell the idea that quickly. Some users I introduce the software to has not been able to use it.

The best presentation tool for marketers

Reviewed on 17/01/2019
Ruben L.
Marketing Manager
Printing, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This tool makes me work so easy. I can create amazing and wonderful presentations super quick and keep the same styles over time and with different clients. I implemented in my company at that save so much time when we have to get ready the presentations.

Pros: Easy and fast way to add default slides. Quick to change the colours, font, template. And the outcome it is "beautiful".

Cons: To be honest, I am happy with it. The free version you cannot edit online with users but that is normal. And some slides you cannot customise.

The Beauty of Beautiful.AI

Reviewed on 20/05/2019
Joani W.
Executive Assistant
Research, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I typically use MicroSoft PowerPoint to create presentations, but after being introduced to Beautiful.AI and the ease of creating amazing presentations, I was hooked.

Pros: The thing I like most about Beautiful.AI is the ease in creating a presentation. It's almost effortless, seamless, and the end result is amazing.

Cons: I'm always amazed with my finished product, so there is nothing I like least about the software.

My views after 3 months of using this product

Reviewed on 09/11/2018
Gordon H.
Managing Director
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I came across this software through a colleague and thought I would give it a try. It's wonderful! The obvious comparison is to Powerpoint, but that's not really fair... Powerpoint goes back many years, and with that come problems of getting stuck in a rut. Beautiful.ai starts everything with a fresh idea in mind - great slides for the 21st century. Everything is clean, easy to use, edit and present. You can quickly change colour schemes, layouts etc, but what it does best is to make you concentrate on what you want to do, and it works out the design for you, so if you're a little 'design blind' it's not possible to make a mess of things. Hat's off to them in achieving this.

Pros: Extremely clean
Fast setup
easy use for great design
built for the 21st century

Cons: Not a lot! Sometimes you can get stuck trying to make the software do something different to what it wants to achieve, but that's hardly a problem.

One of the best presentation tools available

Reviewed on 10/04/2019
Cory R.
Digital Marketer
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, my experience has been very positive. It's my favorite presentation tool to use. I love the sharing and collaborating abilities and smoothness to its transitions between slides. It's hard to match this tool.

Pros: I've been using powerpoint for a very long time, but then I came across Beautiful.Ai and I haven't looked back. Beautiful.Ai is very intuitive and easy to use. The end result always looks stunning.

Cons: It does have some limitations to the layout. It's not always an easy drag-and-drop tool, there's some maneuvering that usually needs to be done to get it to look right. This is the biggest issue of the tool.

Beautiful.AI review

Reviewed on 29/06/2019
Sami A.
Freelancer
Research, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: • An absolute must use software for presentation makers, the quality of the fonts and themes are extremely professional.
• High quality end product.
• Appeals to a large audience base, inc. teachers, students and businesses.

Cons: No cons to this software, the quality of the presentations I have made are beyond expectation.

Really Beautiful

Reviewed on 20/03/2019
Arman A.
operator
Gambling & Casinos, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: This is a great software for creating presentations: it has a very nice design, a library of templates and also pictures and icons of any kind, everything is at hand and there is no need for additional search in internet for any of these in most cases. There is no redundant functions, but every offered function is practical. And the result can be downloaded in PDF, JPEG and Powerpoint formats for free.

Cons: It is very hard to find any cons in this software :) but I have noticed, that the quality of images downloaded in JPEG file format is slightly lower than the ones in PDF format.

Wow. I have tried so many slide creation programs.... this one app saves me more time than anything.

Reviewed on 19/07/2018
Director of Programs and Training
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Smooth, easy, clean, crisp, super quick slide creation. The variety of templates is exceptional. And, these are not templates that require you to delete all kinds of images. These are structural templates. Other services give you slides designed by other people and you have to delete so much stuff that it's not helpful. These templates let you just get in and add your info.

Cons: Does not work very well displayed on the iPhone or Android. Doesn't let you embed video or audio for offline presentations.

Making sales support issues with powerpoint a thing of the past for Marketing Teams!

Reviewed on 14/06/2018
Christopher C.
Junior Marketing Manager
501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: So much time saved working on the little things for powerpoints.

Pros: So much time is spent doing the little things to make powerpoints 'perfect' - especiallyevident once you use this software. This makes those little things automated, allowing me to focus on improving the story.

Cons: As the product is young, things can be missing like truly customizable templates, but it just takes time - new company color settings were added just in the past week.

Beautiful.AI a great program to replace powerpoint

Reviewed on 29/10/2018
Chris L.
Licensed Realtor
Real Estate, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I use this for listing and buyer presentations as a REALTOR. I can either print or just show on the screen and it looks wonderful and gets compliments.

Pros: Visuals and ease of use. This program makes presentations much more eye-popping than powerpoint. When you do a presentation using this program, it makes you stand out.

Cons: Nothing. I love how easy it is to use and how nice the final product looks.

Beautiful Presentations With Click of A button

Reviewed on 19/07/2019
Marketing Analyst
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The pre-made templates make it a breeze to look professional. I love the infographics which style up a dull presentation.

Cons: Sometimes it can be difficult tweaking the templates. Example: I'll like 95% of the template and I'd like to add an image...sometimes it can mess it up a lot.

Make Elegant Graphics Quickly

Reviewed on 08/12/2018
Webmaster and Product Researcher
Publishing, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have PowerPoint and access to thousands of PowerPoint templates. Yet, I prefer to use Beautiful.AI to create my presentations because it’s easier and quicker to use Beautiful.AI than other options.

Pros: Beautiful.AI is very easy to use. I’ve been able to create complete presentations that look gorgeous in mere minutes. There are many slide templates to choose from that look really impressive. Beautiful.AI’s slide designers have done a really good job making slides that are aesthetically-pleasing.

Cons: Beautiful.AI doesn’t have all the slide templates that I would find useful, but that’s understandable since it’s still a young product.

I can't live without it

Reviewed on 17/02/2019
Talent Acquisition Manager
Internet, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I am not sure how I survived without this tool before. I am not the best at creating powerpoints. I tend to be design challenged so the fact that it take the brain work out of creating decks and they look beautiful is great.

Cons: I wish that it was apart of the Google Suite. If I could share decks with my team without me having to bring them all onto a new tool would be great.

Professional Presentation

Reviewed on 26/01/2019
Owner and Business Consultant specializing in Mobile apps, sales, marketing, and small businesses.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Beautiful.AI gives a fresh professional appearance to your presentations

Cons: Some of the slide layouts are difficult to size.