Beautiful.ai Reviews

4.7 (65) Write a Review!

About Beautiful.ai

Beautiful.ai is presentation software that makes it easy and fast for anyone to create beautiful presentations.

Learn more about Beautiful.ai

Pros:

I like they have integrated the endless source of free images to illustrate the presentations and basically cover all possible slide templates you might need. Setting up your deck is nicely fast.

Beautiful.ai ratings

4.5
4.2
4.4
4.6

9.1/10

Beautiful.ai has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 65 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Beautiful.ai before?

Perryn O.
Perryn O.
Chief Strategy Officer in US

Beautiful Slidedeck Requires Less Effort than PowerPoint

Comments: I started as a free user before they had a pricing model. With the expanded templates, object feature, and other improvements, it is a no brainer to justify the $12-15/month subscription because it will easily save you hours of time on each presentation.

Pros:

The templates make it easy to create great looking slides with a touch of animation. I develop 30-40 slides within a few hours with universal styling and by comparison, that would take me 1.5 days in PowerPoint and I'd spend most of that time standardizing the styling since PowerPoint's autosizing makes two slides look vastly different.

Cons:

Occasionally, you want to nudge something and the template does not allow for that. This aggravation is minor and it happens much less frequently with the addition of their text boxes and objects feature. I recommend finalizing your content before you start working on an animated order (e.g. bulleted lists) because if you reorder the content, it keeps the same order you originally set.

Satwick S.
Co-Founder in US

Easiest and Fastest Way to make Slides for work

Comments: As a start up founder, time is always on premium and Beautiful.ai helped our team spend less time on making the slides look good and freed us to focus on the content. And now with its advanced sharing and analytics it’s become a very important part of our sales tech stack. Amazing product that is delivering amazing value to us everyday.

Pros:

It’s super easy to use and helps you have a professional looking slide deck ready in jiffy. No more tinkering around with formatting and stuff. Finally the freedom to just focus on the content and not formatting. Plus it’s additional features to share and track analytics make it a must have for sales teams.

Cons:

A few new features are not so obvious but once you discover them they are super easy to use.

last year

HI Satwick, Thanks for taking the time to review Beautiful.ai, and sharing that you consider us a must-have for sales teams. We appreciate you taking time to review your experience with us!

Managing Director in Greece
Mining & Metals, 11-50 Employees

Good functionality but not a game changer for presenting

Comments: I am still trying its features and capabilities, but for the moment I cannot say that I would be creating a presentation with a "made with xyz" logo.

Pros:

1.Its available templates and themes that can offer you a jumpstart 2. Smart editing into the templates - adding elements of the template without having to spend time aligning or copy-paste graphics

Cons:

1. Very limited actions in the trial plan do not let you adopt the app for your presentation. 2. I do not see the pricing offered as competitive vs other available solutions 3. Learning curve and limited trial push you to another solution.

11 months ago

Hi--We hear you and we'd love to extend your trial. Can you email us at [email protected] and we'll get you set up with a new trial and set up a training with someone from our success team?

Mike D.
Mike D.
Lead Hand Shaker in US
Internet, 201-500 Employees

Best way to back slide decks

Comments: I speak at conferences multiple times a month and need slide decks that support my messaging, this tool does that for me. I normally only have a hour or two to take all my content and turn it into a finalized deck and Beautiful.ai delivers.

Pros:

I love the fact I can knock out stunning presentations in a matter of minutes that I get compliments for all the time. The process is simple and the designs fit most every situation.

Cons:

I have found when trying to have people collaborate on a deck that I am working on complain why I am not just using PowerPoint so I have very little team members who even want to accept the edit invites. I also wish editing colors was easier.

Fermin M.
Innovation Senior Advisor in Spain
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees

Performance limitations

Comments: Great results when you show a presentation to clients or stakeholders. They can see a clean modern design that takes you to another level.

Pros:

Differentiation and excellent results in the design of presentations when you know and master the functionalities.

Cons:

It is not as easy to use as others. Normally, you need to invest more time than others to reap all the benefits when you start using it. Some performance lapses and consumes a lot of device resources.

last year

Hi Fermin, Thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear you enjoy the design functionalities of Beautiful.ai We'd love to learn more about the performance issues you're seeing. Could you reach out to us at [email protected] so we can connect with you on this?

Brendan C.
Architect in South Africa

Stunning presentations for design-challenged individuals

Comments: Super easy to create impactful stunning presentations without having to fiddle with alignment, resizing, animations of individual elements.

Pros:

Layout library with opinionated automated layout system that keeps you "in the rails". Fantastic stock image and icon library makes it easy to pick the image that makes the slide pop! Theme editor makes it easy to apply a consistent look across all your company presentations. Charts are great.

Cons:

Working with tables can be finicky. Don't use this tool to create information-dense reports. Importing data for embedded charts could do with some improvements - right now only copy-paste sort-of works.

last year

Hi Brendan, Glad to hear you're enjoying Beautiful.ai! Thanks for the feedback on tables. We released a product update on February 15th which overhauled the table to improve the experience. You can check out the update details here: https://www.beautiful.ai/product-updates If you have further feedback on tables, please email us at [email protected]

Sohail S.
Data & Code in Australia

Impeccable Product!!!

Comments: This is indeed my favourite tech product because it has helped me create an impact on my audiences and has made me successful in my area of work.

Pros:

I love creating impactful presentations and the AI used for themes, layouts, fonts, and structures remove all the thinking and worries of "which one looks better" and helps me concentrating on my content.

Cons:

I'm an early user of this product and it has few features which did not exist then, however, the Tables and Elements have filled up the missing gaps.

last year

Hi Sohail, Thanks for taking time to share your love for Beautiful.ai!

Anshul raj K.
Anshul raj K.
Head TA in India
Staffing & Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Love the ease of making presentations

Comments: i make my all presentations for weekly team sync, quarterly reviews with business with b.ai

Pros:

The intuitiveness of the product is the key.

Cons:

it would be great if we can imbed videos here as well,

last year

Hi Anshul Raj, Thanks for sharing your appreciation and use cases of Beautiful.ai with us! We've made some updates to our video functionality in the last few months so you should be able to upload videos directly into Beautiful.ai video slides. If you're experience issues with uploading the videos, please reach out to us at [email protected] so we can help.

Alexa L.
Vice President, Giving Sciences in US

Great Product, Truly Creates Beautiful Slides

Pros:

Beautiful.ai integrates easily into any company's software ecosystem. It makes creating beautiful slides simple and easy.

Cons:

I wish that the offline viewer allowed you to play videos. Currently, the only way to play videos from a Beautiful.ai presentation is to be connected to the internet.

Founder in US
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees

Next Level Presentations

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

My epic presentations land investors and clients.

Cons:

Nothing - it is an amazing product and I am a fan.

Maureen A.
Principle in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Impresses my audience with the images and features of the Beautiful.ai slides

Comments: I have been using for several years now and am always gratified that the presentations I do with Beautiful.ai get such positive feedback. Having the ability to customize fonts and colors makes it absolutely my go to presentation tool.

Pros:

I always get such a positive reaction from my clients and others when I use the Beautiful.ai slides. They are so well thought out in terms of features and functionality that I'm able to craft most presentations using them as is, without having to resort to other products. The ongoing updates to the slides and the example presentation decks are really a good jumping off point to inspire me when I start on a new deck.

Cons:

The ability to create and then merge separate decks is quite annoying. It would be a total home run if I could upload Powerpoint decks into Beautiful, as well. There are some restrictive elements of the animation and build features that are also hard to work around and some basic ideas are not captured well (organizational structure, work breakdown structure as examples).

last year

Hi Maureen, Thanks for reviewing us, and for the great suggestions on how to improve the tool! You list out a few things we'd definitely like to pursue in the future. Please email [email protected] to be added to our notification list for potential changes in our offering.

Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Business Development Director in US

Great for startups!

Comments: I easily made a new pitch deck and sales deck within a small amount of time!

Pros:

Being able to share the presentation with colleagues or clients via a link is wonderful. I love the built in formatting and reformatting after changes.

Cons:

Would like more font options that sync with windows fonts. This would be especially helpful when needed to download for .ppt.

last year

Hi Amanda, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Beautiful.ai! Glad to hear our formatting and sharing are so useful to you. Beautiful.ai incorporates the principles of design down to our font list. Our defaulted typefonts were selected for their high legibility, geometric shapes, friendly vibes, and modern elegance. We offer the ability to upload your own custom font (or any of the ones that windows provides). If you use one of our fonts, you can always install it on your machine (we offer a download option as well). If you run into any issues, or have any questions, please reach out to [email protected] to connect with our success team. Thanks again! https://support.beautiful.ai/hc/en-us/articles/360028144731-Custom-Fonts-Pro-Tier- https://support.beautiful.ai/hc/en-us/articles/360035539832-Installing-Custom-Fonts-in-PowerPoint-

Gabriela H.
Owner in US
Human Resources, Self Employed

Beautiful product

Comments: I love it and recommend it to everyone. Use it over powerpoint every time. I wish they were doing features and improving a bit faster.

Pros:

The pre-selected layouts and fonts are a no brainer to create fast, professional looking visuals that resemble more marketing material than powerpoint created slides. It's easy to use, intuitive and fst, with a great library of royalty free images for every need.

Cons:

More flexibility with text arrangement, sizing and fonts. I feel that the focus is too much on presentations for pitches or marketing, and when it comes to visual aids for learning, it can be limited. Also portability to powerpoint (exporting) should be improved. Text is exported as its own text box for each bullet/content which makes it an alignment nightmare if you want to work on the exported document. Also, there's always at lest one slide that does not export at all. It is a fantastic product but I feel they are becoming stagnant when comes to improving the user experience. Haven't seen a lot new in the past year to improve this.

last year

Hi Gabriela, Thanks for sharing your love and recommending Beautiful.ai to others! We appreciate you also taking the time to share your experience and suggestions on exporting to other formats. If you'd like to be notified of future updates to our export functionality, please email us at [email protected]

Sarah D.
Education Consultant in UK
Education Management, Self Employed

Fantastic resource that takes the pain out of presentations

Comments: Great to be able to use and present with. Attendees to international conferences and events have commented on how lovely they think the slides are.

Pros:

I really love the way Beautiful.ai makes any presentation look amazing. Very easy to customise and make it your own without ruining the aesthetic of what you are presenting.

Cons:

Audio doesn't work as well as it should do, it can sometimes overlap and reloop over one another when you are presenting. I couldn't trust it would work so had to instead use a separate programme

last year

Hi Sarah, it's great to hear Beautiful.ai has had such a positive impact for you. Thanks for sharing! Regarding the audio issues, our engineering team is in the middle of overhauling our audio features so this should be resolved in the next couple of weeks. Can I connect you with support so they're able to notify you when the update is released? Thanks again!

Cyndi G.
Director of Finance, Administration & Strategic Inititatives in US
Higher Education, 11-50 Employees

Rivals Powerpoint

Comments: Regardless of the things that I don't like about Beautiful.ai, I feel like the pros outweigh the cons. It has made my life so much easier in terms of making slides, organizing them, and finding them easily. I make a lot of presentations not only for my own use in meetings, but for the head of my organization, so being able to create them fluidly and efficiently has been invaluable to me. I would strongly recommend Beautiful.ai to anyone who makes a lot of slides for their work.

Pros:

Having all of my slides in one place, being able to make folders and organize them is one of my favorite features. The ability to copy slides from other presentations easily is also a big plus. Since Beautiful.ai came out with the templates for each kind of slide that's also been a game changer in ease of use and efficiency in making a slide deck fast and beautiful.

Cons:

If I had to pick something I didn't like it would be the way slides are converted to Powerpoint. The fonts don't match up in what Powerpoint has so when I do have to convert slides to Powerpoint it takes me a really long time, also every little thing in Beautiful.ai is converted as a shape, like bullet points, so if you're adding things to a slide that's been converted, it can take a lot of time to move things around just the way you like. Lastly, I am not a fan of how text is clipped in text boxes, I wish it would just resize the font to fit the text in the text boxes rather than cap you at a text limit.

last year

Hi Cyndi, thanks for taking time to write a review Beautiful.ai! We appreciate hearing what you love, as well as what could be improved. We'll share your comments on exporting slides with our product team.

Leonard C.
Leonard C.
Independent Consultant in Canada
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

Beautiful output, Pretty quickly

Comments: I actually use 3 different online presentation platforms for different purposes. Of these 3, I use B.ai the most often because it meets my needs for "basic" presentations and looks great for those standard cases. You can use prefab templates with Powerpoint or Keynote, but (a) you probably have to buy them, and (b) they'll take you longer to create the finished product which *may* be prettier than what you'd produce with B.ai, or it might just be about the same visual quality. Either way, your time is probably better spent using B.ai to quickly create something that looks pretty darned good.

Pros:

Far better-looking results than Powerpoint & Keynote in less time and hosted online. It's easy with B.ai to produce really nice-looking presentation slides. While you don't have full control over everything, that is on-purpose. By "constraining" you via various slide templates - which have a good degree of controllable variation and flexibility, but not *full* control - you end up with really good looking slides in a short period of time. Essentially B.ai prevents you from wasting time and energy on dead-end paths that would give you ugly-looking slides. Having your presentations hosted online means you have access to them anywhere you go. It also means when you share them with others, they will always see the most up-to-date content as you make revisions or additions on your end.

Cons:

There isn't full creative control over the visuals. As mentioned above, that's why B.ai allows you to produce really good-looking slides quickly. However, if you have a creative bent (and the requisite skills), sometimes you want to really make something that wows. B.ai won't give you the control and ability to do that. On these occasions, you'll need to use a different platform to get really fancy and creative.

Fabián M.
Fabián M.
Director in Colombia
Public Relations & Communications, 11-50 Employees

Say goodbye to Power point and Pages

Comments: Beautiful.ai have change the way we presents. It is one of our better tools that we use daily. Now we can't live without it.

Pros:

Beautiful.ai is a powerful tool that will help you to create great presentation in an easy way and with tons of useful templates. You can also can watch mi YouTube video where I explain hoy easy is to use this great tool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zqg0UPiazs&t=21s

Cons:

Sometimes if you have poor internet it will cost you to work on it.

last year

Hi Fabian, Wow, thanks for sharing your thoughts here and via Youtube. Undoubtedly, our Spanish-speaking users will appreciate watching your video to see what you think of the tool. We're glad Beautiful.ai has been so useful to you!

Erica S.
SVP in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

A GAME CHANGER!

Comments: Amazing! Thank you very much!

Pros:

Beautiful.AI changed the way I think about presentations. I once dreaded making the PowerPoint deck *or GoogleSlides) and would wait till the very last minute, negatively impacting my preparedness and effectiveness of my presentation. I tried Beautiful.AI over a year ago, and ever since, I actually get excited about creating my presentations. I find that I'm focusing on the content, not nit-picking the details (because it does that for me!). I absolutely love the templates and 95% of the time find something I can just use off the shelf. I have become more effective thanks to this software, I couldn't be more grateful and would love to see more people use it!

Cons:

Since it lives in the cloud, if your internet slows, the software can slow. It never actually froze, just showed some lag.

last year

Hi Erica, Thanks for sharing what you love about Beautiful.ai! Our product team will be thrilled to hear you look forward to creating presentations.

Yin L.
R&I Senior Manager in US
Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Beautiful.AI Review

Pros:

Easy to use and beautiful design and ready to use slides

Cons:

Compatibility with PPT which means the convertible format of some my presentations can not be edited under PPT format or the words do not match original design

last year

Hi Yin, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Beautiful.ai! Our Design Ai is what we commonly hear sets us apart, so I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed it. I'm going to pass along your comments about PowerPoint integrations to our product team. Feedback like this helps influence our offering and we appreciate hearing how it could help your workflow.

John anthony M.
John anthony M.
Managing Partner in US
Music, 2-10 Employees

Presentations with Pride

Pros:

Whatever the topic may be, there is always a template available that is perfectly laid out to jump start the slide design process. I never find myself stuck for ideas on how to make attractive slides that hold my audience's attention. My SME always looks like it has a full-time designer on staff creating our presentations, when in fact all the hard work is being done by Beautiful.ai.

Cons:

On very rare occasions I find myself wishing I could customize the lay outs a bit more. For example, sometimes I'd like to move a bit of text or image, but I can't. However, I know the software is keeping the integrity of the design of a particular template, and the end result looks personal.

last year

Hi John Anthony, We love hearing that your SME is able to create presentations that rival a full-time designer! Thanks for taking time to review Beautiful.ai and share your experience.

Julie lynn T.
Julie lynn T.
ceo in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Like visiting the future

Comments: I use this for proposals and presentations that are high level and don't need a ton of detail. For those presentations I still use PPT.

Pros:

I am a PPT lover, i would live in it. But finding Beautiful.AI was like visiting the future - fantastic templates and examples, prebuilt slides that look amazing, and relatively easy to use for very high level information. and now that it exports to PPT, I'm a happy camper.

Cons:

It's not foolproof, there are areas where it's super finicky. The ability to customize the templates is not easy and can feel confining. Also, there are no speaker note abilities if you are accustomed to using those.

last year

Hi Julie Lynn, We love hearing you're a happy camper. Thanks for taking time to share your experience! It may be useful to check out these articles about creating and viewing speaker notes: https://support.beautiful.ai/hc/en-us/articles/115002450472-How-do-I-add-speaker-notes-#article-comments https://support.beautiful.ai/hc/en-us/articles/360007506891-Player-Presenter-View

Candace R.
SVP Operations in US
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees

Great collaboration tool!

Comments: Fantastic

Pros:

Easy to set up teams and crest material together.

Cons:

It’s hard to reuse slides between presentations. I can’t copy or move slides between all presentations of the library.

last year

Hi Candace, Thanks for sharing your experience with Beautiful.ai! Sorry it's been challenging to copy slides into new presentations. This tutorial on how to reuse slides among presentations may help: https://support.beautiful.ai/hc/en-us/articles/115002438611-How-do-I-copy-slides-from-one-presentation-to-another- If you're still experiencing issues with copy and pasting slides between presentations, please reach out to us at [email protected] so we can help.

Timo U.
CEO & Co-Founder in Estonia
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Fast way to make beautiful presentation decks

Comments: I use Beautiful AI when I want to present some research quickly - I like the charting slides can be done quickly and they look really nice, better than Canva.

Pros:

Cons:

While presentations can be also exported to PPT, to be later used as background on Zoom presentation, I wish there would be easy way to use Beautiful AI presentation automatically as Zoom background or that Beautiful would have a presenter overlay function when you'd like to record a live presentation.

11 months ago

Hi Timo--Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Beautiful.ai. We're glad to hear you can create decks quickly. You can present your Beautiful.ai deck on Zoom, just as you would a PowerPoint. It sounds like you'd like to next-level that experience and an overlay feature would be a great addition to your workflow. We'd love to connect with you more on this. Would you email [email protected] to connect with one of our Product Success team?

Tim H.
CEO & Managing Partner in US
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

Brings life to "decks"

Comments: It provides us with a central location to create professional documents, always impressing our audiences.

Pros:

The pre-build imagery, charts and blank infographics are a breeze to work with, and stunningly clean to present.

Cons:

When exporting to PowerPoint or as PDFs, many of the graphics tend to get reconfigured as uneditable in their new file.

last year

Hi Tim, Thanks for taking the time to review us! We appreciate you sharing your experience with Beautiful.ai

Terri W.
COO in US
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

Made all the difference

Comments: It is easy to use, easy to teach and works for all sorts of important communication needs we have at ECP

Pros:

Our firm had been selling using an e-book case study. We redefined our approach and built dynamic presentations using b.ai and we are seeing 30% increases across the board on our Regional Director's performance. We equate much of that to our presentation effectiveness.

Cons:

At first it was the limited slide selection and lack of graphics, but those are improving now.

last year

Hi Terri, We're thrilled we played a role in your 30% growth! Thanks for sharing that achievement with us, and for taking time to share your review here.