HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall

About HubSpot Marketing Hub

Over 100,000 customers in more than 120 countries use HubSpot's award-winning software to attract, engage and delight their customers.

Learn more about HubSpot Marketing Hub

Showing 4,507 reviews

Juan M.
Juan M.
Growth Marketer
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2021

"Great marketing tool for SMB"

Comments: Hubspot marketing hub is a robust marketing tool for small and medium businesses. Working as a growth manager I found it very convenient to complement Hubspot CRM and Sales hub with its marketing hub. It gives you the possibility of managing your growth strategies in one-stop tool. This makes everyday work simpler, which is not a small thing at all.
When looking for more advance features, specially in reporting and automation, you may have to look for complementary tools.

Pros: I really like its ease of use. It's very well integrated with different useful plugins like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack and specially Zoom.
It's part of Hubspot CRM solutions, thus if you are already working with the CRM, adding Marketing features comes very handy to use a one-stop marketing/sales software.
Customization comes effortless and no coding is required. Administrating templates and contact properties can be done by non-experience users. Hubspot learning curve is quite short, getting used to the platforms can be done in a speedy fashion.

Cons: I wish Analytics and reporting features would be more advanced. Creating reports and dashboard is straightforward, but when it comes to more sophisticated visualization, Hubspot falls short. You may need to integrate with a BI Tool to get the most of your visualizations.
Marketing automation can be done with its Workflow features. However I felt disappointed finding out that Email sequences can not be included as part of an automated workflow.
Variable pricing dependent on the number of contacts is not the most convenient. When managing an extensive contact list, it can become too expensive too fast.

Alternatives Considered: Marketo Engage, Pipedrive and Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: Nimble counted with very promising features, that did not live up to the expectation. Hubspot was a well know, leading solution in the CRM space and counted with embedded marketing tools. It allow us to reduce the number of tools (e.g. Mailchimp) in our marketing and sales teams.

Switched From: Nimble

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: Hubspot provided sales and marketing solutions, reducing the need of working with multiple tools at the same time. We were looking for a one-stop marketing saas.

• Reviewed on 14/08/2021
Skott M.
Head of Digital Marketing
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2021

"Great platform for enterprise down"

Comments: MarketingHub as been a bit challenging to set up for our organization, which has 5 sub brands who all operate independent, but utilize the same Marketing team. Aside from challenges during the setup process, we find email creation and social ad management to be fairly easy to manage.

Pros: What we like most is the ability to consolidate most, if not all marketing endeavors into HubSpot. If an action or feature is not available within HubSpot, there are many providers who've partnered with HS to allow campaign data and lead gen to slow into HubSpot for accurate tracking and management.

Cons: HubSpot has a steep learning curve when it comes to setup and use. And, if not set up correctly, the information coming back is lacking and ultimate engagement suffers.

Alternatives Considered: Marketo Engage, Pardot and Keap

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: We made a with to focus on a tool that could manage a large enterprise like ours, while also keeping a somewhat user-friendly interface.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: Hubspot was our final choice because it came highly recommended and gave us the tools we needed.

• Reviewed on 17/06/2021
Winnie M.
Journalist
Broadcast Media, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2020

"HUBSPOT MARKETING AUTOMATION"

Comments: In case you're needing an apparatus that will assist you with overseeing everything beginning to end, at that point yes — HubSpot CRM may be an interesting point.

Pros: It's really an across the board stage for everything and anything promoting, deals, and client care, across the board place. It incorporates free CRM programming for your business groups, promoting robotization programming, email showcasing, online media the executives, and client assistance instruments. It's anything but difficult to utilize and you can even utilize it as a CMS for content promoting or to construct your site.
In any event, utilizing only the free arrangement for promoting robotization, you can begin developing and sustaining your email list.
Email showcasing is urgent on the grounds that it has a ROI unrivaled by some other kind of advertising.

Cons: HubSpot offers restricted highlights in its free form, so you'll simply have the option to utilize it for the most essential things. In addition, as your business develops, the costs you should pay will likewise rise, and steeply. For example, their Starter plan ($50) just incorporates 1,000 contacts. In the event that you go past that, you'll need to buy in to their Professional arrangement, which will permit you to add another 1,000 contacts to your information base, yet it'll hamper you $800 every month. Furthermore, on the off chance that you require more, at that point you'll need to get their Enterprise plan at $3,200 every month. All things considered, this will just offer you a limit of 10,000 contacts.
When you consent to an agreement — like six or a year — you're secured, period. There are no early abrogations or discounts. On the off chance that you don't utilize your greatest number of contacts or acknowledge you don't care for a particular instrument, it doesn't make a difference.
You will keep on being charged (regardless of whether it's consistently) until you've satisfied the whole agreement cost. While this may be OK for organizations whose procedures and cycles fit well with HubSpot's highlights, this isn't down to earth for organizations that are as yet in all the more a testing period. In the event that you need to encounter HubSpot's full advantages, running everything through its foundation is the suggested strategy.

• Reviewed on 04/12/2020
Dave G.
Dave G.
Website Specialist
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2020

"The step up for when you're getting serious"

Comments: I've worked with Hubspot as an individual, with a large multi-national company and a medium-sized non-profit. I would say that most solopreneurs should probably stick with MailChimp or MailPoet. When you have a good budget for marketing, definitely consider a move to HubSpot.
I've also used Pardot by SalesForce and it's very comparable. I believe Hubspot is easier in the beginning than Pardot, while Pardot has better connectivity to outside systems (like SalesForce, of course).

Pros: Hubspot is amazing, with great tools for list building, segmentation and email marketing. The process for building emails is easy and enjoyable and the workflow automation is a breeze. I've used MailChimp and Pardot and Hubspot is very different from either of those. Hubspot is for the company that's ready to up their marketing game to the next level while still being simple enough that your team can be onboarded and working quickly.

Cons: I'm not really a fan of the blog and landing page functionality and i really think you should do those on your own website and then tie them into Hubspot, which is fairly simple to do. Also, when you get into "Deals" and integrating sales and reporting from other systems, the simplicity goes out the window. It can still be done, but it's not as easy as the email marketing functionality.
Also, Hubspot has its own language and terminology, so it can be a bit confusing until you get used to it.

Alternatives Considered: Pardot

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: In both cases where i was involved in the choice, it primarily came down to budget. The first instance, Pardot wasn't as built out as it is now (that was a few years ago and my memory might be fuzzy) but they are definitely a viable option now.

• Reviewed on 11/12/2020
Hale S.
Growth Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2020

"Everything under one roof.... and amazing customer support."

Pros: Hubspot is pretty easy to set up and offers a view across your entire organization from Marketing to Sales to Customer Success.
Before switching to Hubspot we were using tons of different tools that weren't integrated which causes things to fall between the cracks. The best thing about Hubspot is having everything right in one place. Also, Hubspot's customer support is really amazing. You can get someone on the phone in minutes which is so important when you are trying to deliver things under a deadline.

Cons: I feel that Hubspot's Landing Page builder is not as good as they claim for people without web design skills.
If you are a web designer with knowledge of html & css you will probably like it, but if you don't have those skills you will be limited with what you can do with their landing page builder.
Hubspot claims that it is a drag and drop builder, but that's not really the case.
We eventually stopped using Hubspot's Landing Page Builder and switched to Unbounce for landing pages which is much easier.

• Reviewed on 22/07/2020
Jonathan J.
Head of Marketing
Construction, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2019

"Finally I am on HubSpot!"

Comments: Over my career, I have been part of the implementation team for four other platforms. I finally got onto HubSpot and am very pleased with its capabilities. My team has adopted well, the integrations to other platforms are nice also. Overall, this has been a great experience. However, one major negative is how our account was handled. On-boarding was really not that valuable for us, we felt rushed and it was on HS time not ours. There also seems to be a lot of turnover happening in HS and my sales rep went completely dark on us when we needed them, no transition plan was brought forward. We also paid for a monthly strategy person who was great at the start, left HS, and my group was thrown into another person's account. That person tried their best to pick up the pieces but we ultimately were paying good money in strategic support and got nothing from it. No credit was issued, just admittance of how it was handled poorly with an apology. I do now have an account manager who has been with HS for more than 5 years and is truly great to work with.

Pros: Up-time, hardly ever system outages or glitches. Increased team efficiencies. The ability to use HubSpot as workaround solutions for other areas of marketing where we need to execute something we can figure out a way within HS to make it work. Landing pages, forms, workflows, and all other tools within the Marketing platform have been great. Easy to use, easy to train, and easy to transition to.

Cons: Some basic things you think should be included are not. For example, workflow chat transcripts are not available neither is the ability to identify profiles with multiple or secondary email addresses. Also, the drag and drop builder is nice but limited as you oftentimes find errors when trying to embed code within the template, it get denied even though you are able to select html editing.

Alternatives Considered: Marketo Engage

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: In my career I have been on multiple platforms. Previous to my position in my company, no platform was here or being used.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: Overall feedback from friends and colleagues who have used HubSpot in the past influenced my decision.

• Reviewed on 03/10/2019
Brian P.
Associate Software architect
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2019

"An incorporated way to deal with marketing materials"

Comments: Hubspot has enabled me to work in a composed and quick way, without bringing about any mishaps. Today I have 3 accreditations supported by this stage and I truly comprehend and apply the Inbound Marketing system that is the fundamental base of Hubspot. It is astounding to deal with the site of the organization where I work and I trust that the expense/item proportion is reasonable. Picking Hubspot as our essential work instrument has been an incredible choice.

Pros: The genuine estimation of HubSpot Marketing is the reconciliation of each promoting stage. Blogs, email, landing pages, workflows, work processes and more can without much of a stretch be made - and incorporated - for a simple to utilize, across the board promoting entryway. Fundamentally, my organization utilizes HubSpot to rapidly construct and distribute blog entries. With the inherent online life apparatus, you can without much of a stretch offer the blog entry to your crowds. At that point, you can repurpose the substance you previously made for an email battle. Another most loved component: you can create beautiful landing pages. With this, you can make delightful presentation pages that make it simple for clients to change over to a deal, or showcasing qualified lead. Another extraordinary component is the examination instrument. You can see the presentation of each showcasing component in one nitty gritty dashboard. This encourages you see what's working - and so forth. This truly helped my organization put their advertising dollars where they're most powerful and effective.

Cons: There's only a couple of disadvantages to HubSpot, from my point of view. HubSpot works best when you can create a lot of substance. HubSpot is extraordinary at making your substance lovely and compelling, however in case you're not delivering content, you won't get the full esteem. Second, the valuing level for HubSpot can be somewhat steep for private companies without optional salary. I'd state the administration is as yet justified, despite all the trouble, yet the speculation requires talk and responsibility from the group to be an extraordinary venture. Ultimately, HubSpot requires an on boarding charge with each new contract. Presently, this on boarding expense isn't enormous, yet this was a hindrance for passage for my organization when we initially joined. The on boarding process unquestionably helped my group take advantage of HubSpot, be that as it may, as I stated, it was a slight obstacle for the group while considering HubSpot.

• Reviewed on 21/05/2019
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Copywriter & Digital Strategist
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2018

"An integrated approach to deploy marketing materials and analyze performance."

Comments: We saw an initial bump in lead generation when implementing HubSpot. Then, over the course of six months, we saw steady growth - particularly in generating new contacts, leads, and conversions. The blog integration with landing pages really increased our conversion rate of customers. This made it easy for audiences to learn about our services, then go to the landing page to sign up for a free meeting / demonstration of our services. This really moved the needle in terms of lead gen. We also saw our social media following grow, not just in overall followers, but also the engagement rate of our followers. Also, HubSpot made it easy to see the most popular content, across every form of marketing. We used this info to shape our overall digital strategy, influencing the type of content we produce. HubSpots CRM also helped us keep tabs on customers who were most likely to convert to sales. This was especially important, since our business needs truly qualified leads - not just contacts - that we can work through the sales funnel and the buyers journey. The best benefit though? Keeping all our marketing materials in one place. No more jumping between multiple platforms, programs, and in-app designs. Just one platform. Saves a bunch of time and headaches.

Pros: The true value of HubSpot Marketing is the integration of every marketing platform. Blogs, email, landing pages, workflows and more can easily be created - and integrated - for an easy to use, all in one marketing portal. Primarily, my company uses HubSpot to quickly build and publish blog posts. With the built-in social media tool, you can easily share the blog post to your audiences. Then, you can repurpose the content you already created for an email campaign. Another favorite feature: the landing page builder. With this, you can create beautiful landing pages that make it easy for customers to convert to a sale, or marketing qualified lead. Another great feature is the analytics tool. You can see the performance of every marketing element in one detailed dashboard. This helps you see what's working - and what's not. This really helped my company put their marketing dollars where they're most influential and impactful.

Cons: There's only a few drawbacks to HubSpot, from my perspective. HubSpot works best when you can produce a large amount of content. HubSpot is great at making your content beautiful and effective, but if you're not producing content, you won't get the full value. Second, the pricing-tier for HubSpot can be a little steep for small businesses without discretionary income. I'd say the service is still worth it, but the investment requires discussion and commitment from the team to be a great investment. Lastly, HubSpot requires an on boarding fee with each new contract. Now, this on boarding fee isn't huge, but this was a barrier for entry for my company when we first joined. The on boarding process definitely helped my team get the most out of HubSpot, but, as I said, it was a slight hurdle for the team when considering HubSpot.

Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Ejecutiva de Inbound Marketing
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2018

"I have found the Hubspot Software as an useful, dynamic, agile and easy to use tool for work"

Comments: Hubspot has allowed me to work in an organized and fast way, without causing any setbacks. Today I have 3 certifications endorsed by this platform and I really understand and apply the Inbound Marketing methodology that is the main base of Hubspot. It is excellent to manage the website of the company where I work and I believe that the cost / product ratio is fair. Choosing Hubspot as our primary work tool has been a great decision.

Pros: I work for a marketing agency and I use the Hubspot Software to manage the website of the enterprise. What i like the most about Hubspot is that it's frequently updating its functions, always at the forefront of changes in the market. As well, I love from Hubspot the Social Media tool, I can schedule all my post faster than others software or apps, and I can keep even-minded because I know all my post will be published on time. When I have to write a post I love it helps me to apply SEO correctly, and it's very easy to put pictures into the text. Hubspot is not only a tool for work, it's also a platform that allows me to learn and certificate new skills with the courses of the learning center, which has allowed me to become a better professional in my work area and it will be useful for me to find new job opportunities. Hubspot is very functional and complete, I can even schedule corporate email with smart delivery, in such a way that the arrival time of the mail fits the time zone of each recipient. I have tried others software for blogging before, but I really think Hubspot Software is the best of all.

Cons: I don't have many complaints about this software, I have had a great experience during all this time. I know it's not perfect, but what I also know and I can notice daily is that the Hubspot Team is always worried about improving it's services. Maybe, what I like least about this software is that, sometimes, the platform falls when it's being updating any detail, is a bit annoying but I think is necessary because the reward is a functional, fast and useful service.

Casey C.
Casey C.
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Reviewed on 05/06/2018

"Tons of features, great training and support, but lots of caveats"

Pros: Amazing, if not the best user-experience in marketing automation. Workflows are particularly powerful with plenty of controls to map your buyer journeys. You can execute very powerful campaigns with tons of triggers, actions, and filtering options. I really liked their training, including the HubSpot academy training which are built very professionally. The way they present their e-Learning platform makes the information easy to digest and ultimately understand the inbound marketing methodology. That is in itself worth the cost of admission, even though this is provided free of charge.

Cons: HubSpot Marketing is an excellent solution, undoubtedly, but you will get about 80% of the features if you host your website externally. Initially, they will assess if your site can be migrated to their platform. I imagine plenty of people would rather not do that. If you want a solution that you have to marry, then HubSpot will be okay for you. They say you can utilize the majority of HubSpot features without hosting, and that is true, but some of their more advanced features such as A/B testing content on web pages or Smart Content will not be utilized. You can still utilize workflows, drip campaigns, and so forth...but these features are only available in the per month plan. Additionally, if you run multiple websites, you must have their per month plan, which is well out of our budget. On top of that, there are certain modules (i.e. paid campaign tracking, additional contacts) that they will charge additional for. For every 1000 contacts past 1000 you get with the package, they will charge an additional monthly fee. There is also a fairly high onboarding cost. You are also required to commit to one year of their services. All in all we could not afford to do business with HubSpot because A) we didn't want to move our websites under their platform and B) their price point was not accommodating to our budget. As far as features and functionality...it's all you really need for marketing automation. Their CRM is lackluster though if you want true alignment!

• Reviewed on 05/06/2018
Josh G.
Account-Based Marketing Specialist
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2018

"Easy-to-use but robust software that delivers value for any-sized copmany"

Comments: Tracking all data from content to marketing automation within a single platform is extremely helpful for us. We've been able to align more in our inbound and outbound efforts and have the ability to create simple or sophisticated marketing plans with HubSpot.

Pros: Customized dashboard for a quick snapshot to help track our department's KPIs
Support is responsive and always prompt to help answer your inquiries. They are currently in beta for live chat and I love that instant answers to your problems. They also send email follow-ups to make sure you're happy.
Knowledge-base is excellent to help solve problems you come across on the platform or in marketing in general.
HubSpot Academy is an excellent resource to learn about important topics in Marketing, Sales, and Design. They're always updating materials for the courses and you get certified at the end of so many lessons, which is a bonus for any LinkedIn profile or resume.
Robust amount of features and tactics to use within the platform but not necessary to use them all. Great for any-sized companies.
Ability to request product features from the community
User-friendly Workflows tool that allows you to create a workflow process using different elements of data.

Cons: Changes are always rolling out, which can be hard to keep up-to-date on them all
Not fully prepared for features getting removed, renamed or consolidated. We have to play catch-up at times to adjust to what has changed.
Design Manager is confusing for someone without coding knowledge. Really wish they would integrate a drop and drag feature to create simple emails and landing pages, most importantly.
Reporting from the Sales vs. Marketing dashboard can be confusing. I get two different metrics in certain cases, but it's because one's default is different than the other.
Can't create lists of accounts/companies, for company's running an ABM program.
Can't add external landing pages to Campaigns in HubSpot, only HubSpot created landing pages, which makes reporting cumbersome.

CEO/President
  • Reviewed on 11/04/2018

"Liked it at first, then proved to be too expensive to justify."

Pros: HubSpot makes it very easy to setup a blog and email based online business. Their ability to segment, tag and reach out to our list is powerful. Plus, their Calls to Action feature is very nice. The platform was very reliable and I don't recall having downtimes with it.

Cons: 1. Customization: They provide a template marketplace, but designs are limited and difficult to change unless your know their special markup and CSS. Most businesses will eventually require an expensive HubSpot-specific developer to tweak their website's appearance. We grew tired of needing more customization as the years went by and started looking at DIY page builder options in the market as an alternative. 2. High cost: Hubspot is *expensive*. It became even more expensive when we needed a specific feature which required us to jump into the per month Enterprise tier package (at the time).This tier included the feature we needed plus many others we honestly didn't need (but no ala carte options were available). In the end, after reviewing the high monthly costs and features, we realized we could replace HubSpot with WordPress (blog) + ActiveCampaign (email, tags, segmenting) + LeadPages (landing pages) + ConvertPlus (lightbox popups, hello bars). Two months later, the migration was complete and we canceled HubSpot. Our monthly costs dropped. With the money saved, we expanded our staff and advertising budgets. Regarding canceling, keep in mind they require 45 days written notice, not the usual 30 days. They use debt collectors (McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff, Inc) on unpaid balances.

• Reviewed on 11/04/2018
Yogendra kumar S.
Network Support Engineer
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/11/2017

"Nice experience with HubSpot Marketing software.It provide me right information about web presence."

Comments: HubSpot's marketing platform is very robust and contains everything an inbound marketer needs. Every time I speak with their support team, they are friendly and quickly resolve my issue. Since HubSpot is a pay-per-contact platform, the cost can easily increase if your organization is rapidly growing or doesn't keep a clean list of contacts. If your company currently uses a WordPress blog, integrating it with HubSpot is easy, but may result in having to create 301 redirects if the templates don't match up exactly. I recommend, if possible, converting the entire website (including the blog) to HubSpot.

Pros: It is very use full in tracking web and analyze business metrics to ensure marketing campaigns are progressing into the right direction.Our favorite part of Hubspot Marketing is the data that is made available on lead source, web traffic, and blog and email marketing performance. Prior to Hubspot we were not running any website analytics. By tying marketing efforts to website performance we are able to see what is working and what isn't and make better decisions going forward.
Good general functionality for tracking activity and reporting, and nice to have automatic download of company contact information when entering new contacts. Campaigns are fairly easy to set up.

Cons: I have only found 2 things - if you send an email and use the Smart Send feature to accommodate for different time zones, then it disables the ability to "Send to More". Second: at first, there are what feels like a lot of pieces to fit together - a form, campaign, landing page, emails, etc. Until you get that mapped out, it felt a little overwhelming.
Layout is a little out dated.
You can't change the default on the list of company names from recently added to alphabetical.
You can change the sort, but the next time you sign in or refresh, it goes back to sorting by recently added.

• Reviewed on 08/11/2017
Julia T.
Marketing CRM Coordinator
Law Practice, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2019

"Automation Workflows"

Comments: I enjoy using the automation workflows! They are my favorite to set up and monitor in HubSpot. I love the flexibility of the application and the user-friendly quality that makes it easier for me explain how the workflow operates.

Pros: Workflows are easy to set up and can be used for a wide range of purposes, from nurturing leads to tracking event registrations. I have also used them for data management by copying data from the company level into the contact level. I am also able to test the workflow before activating and see which contacts would be enrolled in the workflow based on my enrollment criteria. I can also stop and adjust the workflow settings at any time.

Cons: Workflows have some limitations on the triggering criteria, time settings and company properties. Overall there is a lot of freedom on how to set up workflows. Only occasionally I will hit a curb but I can still get the job done.

Alternatives Considered: Send and Act-On

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: We were not able to customize the templates in Marketo in a way that suited our needs. We were constantly faced with limitations and constraints using the software application for its basic components and so we were not able to explore all the of the extra features/capabilities that Marketo had to offer. Marketo also has a support team that is slow to respond and assess the situation.

Switched From: Marketo Engage

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: HubSpot had all of the essential qualities we were looking for in a marketing platform: customizable templates, marketing guidance, and terrific support. We loved the trial phase of HubSpot and decided to pursue. We were not seeing the same qualities immediately in the other marketing products.

• Reviewed on 12/06/2019
Renee P.
Director of Marketing
Industrial Automation, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2019

"Great as one-stop marketing toolkit but has plenty of headaches"

Comments: This software is insanely complex to learn and use. If you're not technically facile, or if you hate logic puzzles, forget it. The learning curve is steep and they keep adding and changing things so it doesn't really level out. Once you figure out what you're doing, the software is great; it's very powerful and keeps everything really well organized and optimized. But it takes serious dedication and consistency of use across many months to become comfortable and have a level of competence. Their customer support is hit or miss as well. Sometimes you get lucky and there's a person who can quickly resolve your issue. Other times it seems like they have you running in circles and waiting for weeks on something that you can't move forward without. You have to stay on top of them with support tickets: keep nudging and reminding and asking more questions, otherwise things drag on.

Pros: I love the dashboards and that they're fully customizable to what I need to see. The software is clear and easy to use, easy to navigate. There are many built-in tips that serve as great reminders as I'm moving through tasks. The blog and email features are so intuitive in terms of their ability to help you make decisions about SEO and building optimization right into your marketing collateral.

Cons: You have to keep track of 17 things at once: everything is contingent on something else. Maybe I want to change my CTA but it's embedded on my website, being used in a drip, pulling from a landing page, and connected to 6 blog posts. God help you if you need to make any changes because every element has multiple connections and fixing one thing means upending several others. I usually need to have 4 or 5 HubSpot tabs open at once because I have to keep switching back and forth between them in order to do the piece I'm working on.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2019
Frankline W.
Frankline W.
Former Banker
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2020

"AUTOMATION TOOL WITH IMPECCABLE FEATURES"

Comments: We managed to boost our sales by over 10% with only a year of inception into our operations and so the experience was really great. We don't forsee fortfeiting Hubspot anytime soon. With such a poweful software, you can only expect to better your results.

Pros: The software has a simple user interface that requires little effort to enable you customize your preferences. We have been able to use the software in our organisation to track our coversations with our customers with very little ease. As such, we can appropriately send offers and campaigns to our audinces using this tool and at the same time doing follow ups with the same tool. Morover, the mobile version enhances the flexibility of your operations. Hubspot customer support is very reliable as they offer quick responses for to your queries or any other needs.

Cons: It is worth noting that some features may have complexities and can give newbies quite a hard time. This may force you to invest more in training your team to use it.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2020
Profesor de inglés
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2018

"It´s a very easy to use CRM software, I love to use it daily because I save a lot of time."

Comments: I save a lot of time that I can use to be more productive in my business.

Pros: Easy dashboards and the social aspect and it's ability to manage my social media presence.
Support is amazing. If you call them, they will be very kind and they'll love to help you.
It's very easy and fun to use.
It has easy to use interface and it allows a Search Engine Optimization (SEO). It will improve your experience daily.
The platform design is simple. No programming knowledge required, easy for everybody.
Its reports are detailed, straightforward but easy to read and understand.
It has a lot of resources and training tools very helpful for an easy learning.
It's a great CRM tool for manage your customers needings and discover opportunities in business.
It can generate reports in a large variety of metrics, making it vesatile.
Easy data finding just typing customer's name.
It reduces the need of other tools. You can save a lot of time.
There is an mobile app available, so you can use it and work anywhere.
This software really simplifies marketing automation .

Cons: It's price. If your business is small and you have not a medium cash flow, good sales level and full-time dedicated worker it seems to be to much expensive in its cost-profit relation. Pricing can be expensive depending on the version you need.
It stops working completely sometimes.
It's hard to find customers with latin names because important characters like the accent are not available.
It's hard to get friendly with the app. Sometimes information finding is difficult, it may take a while to find it.
The contract is billed annually, not monthly.
The market platform reporting could be better.
Too much time needed for customizing it before you can use it easy.
It's not the dream application fot multinational companies that work in multiple currencies.
Sometimes you get daunted using it.
The editors for mailing or webpage creating can be clunky. If you are not enough carefully you can get awful results.
Sometimes tools need to be improved for a better performance and to be functional and friendly to the user.

Natalie D.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/06/2020

"Excellent for Any Aspiring Marketer to Understand"

Comments: I have really nothing bad to say about HubSpot it allows us to critically analyze our marketing efforts and it also allows us to execute are various pushes with ease.

Pros: Hubspot is a MUST for anyone who wants to be considered a serious marketer. There are so many different tools on Hubspot that they even have seminars about how to best use their software. Right now three people on my team (including me) use it for different functions. This software has been monumental in managing all of our digital marketing efforts from emails to social media. I will never look for a similar software after seeing the advantages of Hubspot.

Cons: You do need to put in considerable time to learn Hubspot. It is not intuitive off the bat, but there are many tutorials and their customer service is always willing to help with any issues.

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp and Sprout Social

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: We chose Hubspot because someone at our company was already using the software and spoke very highly of it.

• Reviewed on 16/06/2020
Melissa S.
Philanthropy
  • Reviewed on 24/11/2014

"Non-Profit Excels with HubSpot"

Pros: I like that HubSpot practices what it preaches. They educate customers (and the public) in inbound marketing techniques, the very techniques they're using themselves to earn customers! The product itself is easy to use and intuitive. Whenever we think up something we want to do (a specific tactic or approach), we always know that HubSpot can accommodate that idea. What I like best is the seamless way in which we can manage all of our blogging, website, social media, and enews all in one platform and see all of the analytics in that same place. Everyday we are logging into Hubspot to schedule social media posts, blogs, edit automated workflows, and more. Other staff use the tool for a monthly touchpoint email they send to their lists of contacts. And weekly, we send our FatherSource enewsletter from within HubSpot using the email templates. Further, HubSpot integrates with our Salesforce CRM, and provides valuable information to our sales staff, which can help them better help our customers/potential customers. We assign leads that come through HubSpot and feed into Salesforce for personal follow-up from NFI staff.

Cons: As for what I like least: nothing! Seriously. We couldn't be as successful as we are today without this tool. We have two people managing our marketing and Hubspot acts as a third person. Before HubSpot we were using Constant Contact, The Raisers Edge contact database, Blogspot, and Blackbaud Net Community for our website, and posting separately on twitter, Facebook, and linked in. Now we can do all of this in one place! If I had to choose one thing I like least, it's that there is a not a plug-in for drafting, distributing, and monitoring press releases and incorporating them into overall marketing campaigns. I think HubSpot could help us be more efficient in this way. Fortunately, this deficiency isn't not really a major concern for us.

• Reviewed on 24/11/2014
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2018

"HubSpot evangelist of 2+ years, but still critical."

Comments: HubSpot is a great one-stop-shop for all your automated marketing strategy needs. You can do social media, content creation + publication, blogging, email marketing, and more from just this one platform. If you want a tool that "does it all," HubSpot is a great option. Just make sure you know it's worth the investment it's not cheap!

Pros: My favorite thing about this software is how intuitive it is, overall. Many people purchase HubSpot and are able to hop right in and start using it. HubSpot offers a wide range of help videos, documents, and certifications to get users comfortable with the platform. While it's generally easy to use, it's still a powerful tool with a learning curve. Many people will get the basics and can work it just fine, but it still takes experience and finagling to get full use out of this investment. For marketers looking for a powerful tool, but don't have a ton of time to learn it, HubSpot is a great option.

Cons: Their reporting can use some work. Even people I know who *work* at HubSpot would agree with me here. They have a fairly robust reporting tool, but you have to purchase the add-on. The reporting you do receive with the tool is alright. Gets you what you need, but if you're an experienced marketer whose constantly digging deeper, you always have to use other tools (Google Analytics, FB ads, Databox, etc) to get the information you need.

• Reviewed on 08/02/2018
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Marketing Manager
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 04/11/2015

"I can't imagine doing my job without HubSpot"

Comments: I've been using HubSpot in different roles at different jobs for over 3 years now and I still can't speak highly enough about it. I use HubSpot every single day to post blogs, manage campaigns, track email engagement, and more. Now, we've even started to build sites in the HubSpot website builder for our clients and are rebuilding our company site in HubSpot as well. I've tried other tools and while some may say with HubSpot you're somewhat "stuck" with their selection of tools...that's fine with me because they're truly the best!

Pros: Their blog optimization tools are invaluable and the tracking and analytics are fantastic. HubSpot is so easy to use and they provide so much great training and support as well. Plus, they're constantly improving it and adding on. For example, they recently added additional reporting options, paid ad tracking in the ads add on, and more. We also use the CRM and it's really great because it's finally a CRM designed for ease of use by salespeople. So many CRMs are designed to give upper management the reports they need but are so difficult for salespeople to use and use well that it defeats the purpose. Anyway, HubSpot is awesome and I honestly can't imagine doing my job without it.

Cons: There are some occasional bugs especially with the new WYSIWYG/WYSIWII editor but support is always super responsive and can usually help remedy any issue quickly and easily. My one con for HubSpot used to be that their reporting left a lot to be desired but now with the new reporting add on that's not really true anymore. I guess the only con I would have with HubSpot is that it does take time to get started and get going with content. It's a full time job to manage content and marketing in HubSpot so if you can't dedicate time and resources to the tool - don't think it's going to just magically make your marketing better - especially not over night. If you understand that then I have no cons!

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 04/11/2015
Sri H.
UI Developer
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/01/2020

"Overall I would choose HubSpot again if I had the chance"

Comments: We use HubSpot for its marketing/CMS features as well as its CRM features. It does a great job managing everything from one platform and its easy to use.

Pros: HubSpot has a good interface design that is above average. It's easy to manage CMS content and configure workflows for approval and publishing controls. Performance tracking for published content is intuitive in HubSpot and it's easy to make adjustments to campaigns as needed.

Cons: Some of the CRM navigation isn't so intuitive but its still easy enough to find what I'm looking for. We considered adding the service hub feature but it doesn't seem as easy to customize.

• Reviewed on 14/01/2020
Michael S.
Michael S.
Director of Sales and Marketing Operations
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Great software for the stage we're at!"

Comments: My overall experience has been wonderful and I'd highly recommend this software. Especially in the small business or startup world seeing as it combines your CRM and marketing into one tool.

Pros: The customer support is second to none. Any issue I have is immediately taken care of and offered through multiple channels. Also, they are constantly making UX changes which I particularly admire because it makes my day-to-day easier.

Cons: I think there are certain sections that could be combined into one. Sometimes I find myself having to bounce around or even having to have multiple screens open at once.

• Reviewed on 30/01/2020
Ida A.
Digital Content Manager
Medical Practice, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2017

"Phenomenal experience with the platform and the staff!"

Pros: Aside from the ease of use, the product is continually evolving to meet the needs of current marketing trends. HubSpot requests user feedback on a variety of aspects - from design to feature functionality - to make their product the best. It also integrates well with a variety of other platforms, including WordPress and Salesforce.

Cons: Creating a robust form (that includes more than one email or formatting a multi-check section) is cumbersome, and, in some cases, not possible. If you have more than one HubSpot account, all of the premium features are per user per account, which isn't ideal.

• Reviewed on 19/09/2017
Halle H.
Halle H.
Digital Marketing Team Lead
  • Reviewed on 29/07/2021

"Hubspot is one of the best all-in-one solutions we found and has helped Kicksite grow!"

Comments: Since day 1, we have loved this software because it condensed the multiple platforms we used previously into one all-in-one software! Almost every single department at Kicksite uses Hubspot religiously and we love how user friendly yet customizable it is for our industry.

Pros: This is a tough question because I love so many of their tools and I use a wide variety every single day! I would say my favorite tool is the email marketing tools and the landing pages that I can create for gated content, blogs and ad landing pages!

Cons: I would say the thing I like least is the design tools where you can custom design landing pages and emails. The only reason I like those least is because I'm not a developer and am still learning that part of the system.

• Reviewed on 29/07/2021