HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

• Overall
    4.3/5
    4.4/5

About HubSpot Marketing Hub

Over 68,800 customers in more than 100 countries use HubSpot's award-winning software to attract, engage and delight their customers.

Learn more about HubSpot Marketing Hub

Showing 4,258 reviews

Brad D.
Graphic & Web Designer
Civic & Social Organization, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2020

"Fantastic for e-mails. Forms and landing pages need some TLC."

Comments: Overall, Hubspot's marketing hub has been of great benefit to our organization. The only thing stopping from me giving it full marks is that certain aspects of the hub need to be expanded. For instance, the form system doesn't allow you to remove form submissions, and even though many people have requested that functionality on the HubSpot ideas board, it has been tagged as "not planned" for over a year now. I am puzzled as to why their otherwise highly flexible form system has a few shortcomings that mean it can't remove our need for Gravity Forms or other solutions. The call to action button builder is also not as customizable as I would like, although with some HTML knowledge it's easy to get around this issue.

Pros: It's very easy for anyone to make a beautiful-looking e-blast to send to a mailing list. Managing lists is also very easy and flexible. The default e-mail templates are beautiful and easy to customize, and the drag and drop interface for e-mails is very easy to use and highly customizable.

Cons: Some parts of the marketing hub, such as the Form builder, need a little work. Some features available in Wordpress's Gravity Forms plugin, for instance, are not available in Hubspot (e.g. conditional logic for showing certain form elements such as text boxes, etc.) The landing page editor is also not as easy to use as the e-mail builder, and I'm not sure why it wasn't designed with the same drag and drop system as the email builder.

• Reviewed on 07/02/2020
Md masoom R.
Sr Executive Sales and Research
Insurance, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2019

"Great Marketing Automation Platform."

Comments: Overall my experience with HubSpot is amazing. I am using it on a daily basis and found it very helpful for my work. I am using it for campaign creation, campaign management, bulk emails sending to customers and new prospects, tracking emails, bounce rates, open rate, click rates which is a very amazing feature and accurate. I love the way I can manage all data and information which in it and fetching reports and creating dashboards is very easy and very informative in it.

Pros: I like HubSpot easy to use user interface and powerful marketing automation feature the most. I love HubSpot mobile app which is very easy to use and effective, because of this now anyone can access their HubSpot account from anywhere easily with their mobile app and on the other hand I like their dashboard reports and email tracking system too.

Cons: There is one thing that I dislike about it and want to highlight it which is HubSpot is a little bit expensive but I can say also that this platform is worth to spend.

• Reviewed on 11/06/2019
Michael P.
VP Strategic Growth
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2020

"Good all around marketing automation suite"

Comments: Hubspot has been reliable for us. We use it daily for a whole host of tasks. Their up time is great and support is readily available. Good overall experience.

Pros: Hubspot captures essential features such as email automation and social media posting along with more complex tasks such as workflows. We have been able to extend the use of this product throughout its lifecycle by deploying it against our ABM/inside sales efforts and importing sales data from SFDC.

Cons: Like any software, there are always features you would like to see added or use cases that aren't there yet. Their latest Target Accounts feature is a nice upgrade to fuel ABM activities, but falls short at the moment. I'm sure they will continue to enhance that feature.

• Reviewed on 27/07/2020
Beatriz R.
Bachelor of Education
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2018

"With HubSpot I simplified my marketing strategy and unified my team, tools and data in one place!"

Comments: Answering some messages, sending welcome messages, or being able to send certain emails can be very time consuming and tiring if done manually. In fact, in cases where the volume of users is too large, it could be impossible. The best solution to these problems is using HubSpot

Pros: With the automation of marketing, we rely on the behavior to customize emails, content and offers.
Automate email campaigns to help our prospects move through the funnel and generate more qualified sales opportunities.
It also creates extraordinary emails without having to modify codes. You choose between a dozen activations, conditions and actions to send the appropriate emails to the right sales opportunities at the right time. But the best thing of all is that each workflow that it generates can be linked to a clear objective, so that we will always know if our emails work correctly. Also, because workflows are part of the fully integrated marketing platform, it also has the tools to grow and replenish our database as contacts leave the list naturally over time.

Cons: The marketing aumatixación can become a complex process apart from the economic expense generated by its use. Also when there are so many tools we run the risk of focusing on paying attention to one and leaving out many automated marketing opportunities and we would be paying for functions that we do not use.
In addition, all the tools for automated marketing have their fundamental basis in the segmentation of leads, and their function is to gather information about these users in order to deliver certain content.
And the problem with this is that often this information is not always accurate enough and could lead us to deliver content to unsuitable people at the wrong time and, then, not get anything to help us, or the client in his decision-making or the brand in its growth.

by HubSpot on 18/04/2018

Hello Beatriz!

Thank you for taking the time to write this thorough review - we really appreciate your feedback!

I am really glad to hear that the platform has been helpful in unifying your marketing team's strategy, tools, and data in one place! It sounds like you are making great use of the Workflows tool to do business easier and faster!

As far as room for improvement - I'd love to dig in deeper to some of the specific issues you have been facing. Specifically, when you speak about your feeling that you may prioritizing certain tools within HubSpot while neglecting other ones - do you find this is something that happens often? Do you need to remind yourself to invest time in the other tools? Would it be helpful if HubSpot reminded you periodically about the other tools at your disposal or would this prove to be more annoying than helpful?

If you would like to continue the conversation, feel free to email me and we can keep talking!

Carl

• Reviewed on 17/04/2018
Investment Advisor
Banking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/06/2020

"Great application to manage new leads from customer"

Comments: It was great while we used to follow up with email campaign and leads. The use can be challenging if you are very sure of your business needs so I will recommend finding to HubSpot or a marking agency you trust who can help you finding exactly what kind of tools you will need to use to reach expectations and conversions

Pros: We used the service in our office get leads from some of our landing and referral websites. We received a lot of leads and it was hard to follow up with just a mail chimp our a google form and we needed automation to convert them to new customers. HubSpot helped us to managed the new leads and we were able to compare our campaigns with other cases similar to us that used this service so it increased out sales by 150%.

Cons: The service is expensive and you have to make sure all your team is dedicated to the training. Its a very different approach to follow up on leads and email marketing than other services so training is very important.

• Reviewed on 01/06/2020
Hale S.
Growth Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2020

"Everything under one roof.... and amazing customer support."

Pros: Hubspot is pretty easy to set up and offers a view across your entire organization from Marketing to Sales to Customer Success.
Before switching to Hubspot we were using tons of different tools that weren't integrated which causes things to fall between the cracks. The best thing about Hubspot is having everything right in one place. Also, Hubspot's customer support is really amazing. You can get someone on the phone in minutes which is so important when you are trying to deliver things under a deadline.

Cons: I feel that Hubspot's Landing Page builder is not as good as they claim for people without web design skills.
If you are a web designer with knowledge of html & css you will probably like it, but if you don't have those skills you will be limited with what you can do with their landing page builder.
Hubspot claims that it is a drag and drop builder, but that's not really the case.
We eventually stopped using Hubspot's Landing Page Builder and switched to Unbounce for landing pages which is much easier.

• Reviewed on 22/07/2020
Jack W.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/05/2020

"Very useful leads management system with a useful free version"

Comments: I have used HubSpot Marketing automation to run several outbound sales campaigns to great success.

Pros: Easily automate your lead follow-up process
E-mail follow up templates feature
Great features even in the free version
Nice e-mail integration
Much easier to use than alternatives such as salesforce

Cons: Full inbox integration only with GMail
A little slow sometimes

• Reviewed on 28/05/2020
Digital Strategist
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2020

"Easy to use and it's great for creating Landing Pages"

Comments: It's really good to have lots of functionalitys in only one platform. In the same interface you can create Landing Pages, you can set up your marketing automation and also have your CRM.

Pros: The UX of the platform is good. It's intuitive. I really liked Hubspot academy, I learned a lot about Inbound Marketing in general, not only about the platform itself. It's easy to create Landing Pages.

Cons: At the beginning I felt like they contacted me to see how everything was going but after some months they didn't contact me very frequently and I felt I still need the help.

• Reviewed on 11/06/2020
Jana P.
Marketing Specialist
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2020

"Everything you need for top notch CRM"

Comments: Really positive experience using the product. Great end to end solution.

Pros: What hasn’t it go? It integrates so many useful components to make it a breeze to manage customers from first contact to after sales support

Cons: Some areas of the software do have complexity that requires workarounds / uploading contact lists with multiple branch contacts nested under one company add complexity.

• Reviewed on 27/06/2020
Joel M.
CMO
Information Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2020

"Great CRM for growing start-up"

Pros: It was easy to set up with data collection, team management, and reporting tools that the sales and marketing team could start using right away.

Cons: Noting really, for the price the functionality was exactly what we needed.

• Reviewed on 17/06/2020
Katie F.
Content Developer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/05/2020

"Marketing Automation is a Breeze with Hubspot"

Comments: Prior to using Hubspot, we had no marketing automation platform at all. Nada. Marketing automation wasn't a thing for our company! Slow to the game, I know. However, the perk of Hubspot is just how quickly you can learn and use the software. You don't have to be an expert - everything is laid out for you exactly as you need it. Plus, the Hubspot support team is incredible. Now our company has a robust and thriving series of marketing automation workflows that are based on everything from NAISC codes to form submissions to deal stages. We're happy!!

Pros: Marketing Automation in Hubspot is incredible!! I couldn't be happier to work with this platform daily. From creating automated emails to implementing automated workflows - everything within Hubspot is easy peasy. When making the automated emails, it's literally as simple as 1-2-make email- click save for automation - done. I can't imagine it being any more intuitive. Then using the workflows feature that use these automated emails - super simple. We haven't progressed too much further down the automation rabbit hole than the above, but we'll get there. So if you're a company like ours who is moving a bit slower - but wants to focus on marketing automation - Hubspot is definitely the platform for you.

Cons: Only issue I've encountered is that Hubspot can be buggy at times. At least twice a month you'll get a notification in the system that your emails aren't sending, or that workflows are being delayed due to "unforeseen circumstances." It can take a day or so to resolve. Not too annoying, but I'd expect this once in a while - not monthly. Seems they have a few kinks to work out.

• Reviewed on 20/05/2020
Marketing Operations
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2020

"Easy to Implement and Maintain"

Comments: Support is really fantastic. They take the time to explain things and help you understand limitations and great workarounds. Great support, coupled with the fact they have the HubSpot Academy, it's really easy to learn this tool, even if you're not particularly ops-minded.

Pros: Very easy to use and takes minimal time to implement the tool. A lot of their default settings really encourage common "good operational" practices, like GDPR, progressive profiling on forms, opt-in, managing multiple contacts, ect.

Cons: Similarly to the pro, because of HubSpot's simplicity, it sometimes can lack in complexity. Concepts like multi-touch attribution reporting are still in the early stage of development compared to other tools. However, HubSpot is always releasing new features and I've found that a lot of the more recent additions permit more complexity with

• Reviewed on 20/02/2020
Suyen R.
Software Engineer
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Easy-to-use complete tool"

Comments: The hubspot marketing hub have been really helpfull for my team, it contains almost everything that we need to make the ideas of the marketing team come true. It was so easy to learn, and it have an impresive documentation that helps even more to the developers to use hubspot on it's maximun potential. The reports tool, the chatbot, the meeting links, the chat support, the workflows, trhe mailing service and of course the CRM, has made our work absolutely easy and has increase the effectivity of our campaigns considerably.

Pros: I really like the easy and practical flow used to take an idea to a live page. I mean, is so easy to make a template, preview it in different devices and resposive sizes, then make a sandbox and send it to your approvers and finnaly take it live in less than a minute. That flow helps our team to reduce the time-to-market a lot, and thats really valuable.

Cons: May be the code editors embed in the Hubpot design tool , could be improved. Actually is a little hard to code in it, because its like a simple text editor. As a developer I would love to see more tools, helpers, code colors, debugging and another features like that into the code editors of hubspot. I know those are little deatils, but they could make the difference.

Jenna W.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/02/2020

"HubSpot has been a game changer"

Comments: We built our website and landing pages on HubSpot in addition to managing our email marketing through the system. Our sales team loves the insight into prospect activity to help them have more informed conversations. We've also seen some preliminary success with using an inbound marketing strategy.

Pros: We love the ease of use and administration, intuitive design, integration/collaboration between teams (service, sales,marketing), and the automation capabilities.

Cons: There are a few functionalities we'd like to see included in development, but I do find that HubSpot is VERY responsive to customer ideas and suggestions and many things that were unavailable when we first came on board are either now available or are currently in development.

Charline F.
Content & Communication Manager
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/02/2020

"Get your sales and marketing on the same page!"

Comments: I built three websites, which I manage completely via the Hubspot tools. I'm able to generate inbound traffic through various marketing efforts (blogging, emailing, posting on social media, website building,...). I manage all the incoming traffic via various analytics and insights. It is satisfying to notice that my hard work pays off.

Pros: Hubspot contains all the tools you could wish for as a marketing or sales professional. Your results are clearly visible and manageable. Inbound marketing has never been so exciting and profitable! I love the great user experience, which is constantly being improved thanks to monthly updates of new and improved features. Finally, I am very satisfied with the customer service. Every time I have an issue, I am helped quickly and accurately. Even if there is no solution to my problem, we will look for an alternative together.

Cons: As a creative marketer, I would love more options to make my website even more appealing and less static. I'm looking forward to all the new features being added to the website builder in the future! Improvements are also possible in terms of social media. The results (likes and interactions) are not always accurate. In addition, the posting options are fairly limited. I wish you could add a photo carousel or album (instead of max four pictures).

Asheton F.
Marketing Team Lead
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Hubspot Marketing Services"

Comments: The most convenient thing about Hubspot is the ability for our Sales & Marketing teams to be able to track all the different actions our customers are taking during the buying process as well as post-purchase. It's helpful for the Sales team to see which Marketing emails our customers are engaging with and it's helpful for our Marketing team to be able to see if our customers are purchasing after they engage with a marketing email or social post. I also like their marketing automation feature that allows me to create tasks and deals for our Sales team based on different actions customers are taking on the Marketing side.

Pros: Hubspot has excellent customer service and a large library of resources that you can reference if you cannot figure out how to do something. They also have Hubspot Academy that allows users to learn more about their products and Marketing in general, while also getting a Hubspot certification.

Cons: There are a few features I would like to see added to their email marketing service. One specifically is the ability to customize the mobile version of an email without affecting the desktop version. I also wish I could insert custom HTML such as a promo timer in an email like some of the other platforms I've used.

• Reviewed on 30/01/2020
Matthew H.
Marketing Director
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2019

"Well rounded and easy to use"

Pros: HubSpot Marketing Hub is intuitive. Ease of use is one of the primary reasons to consider HubSpot. It's easy to set up, configure and integrate with other applications. I do like that I can train others to use it across sales and marketing and empower them to take on responsibilities rather than having to ask me to set up or execute specific tasks in the tool.

Cons: ABM abilities are limited but they are working on added capabilties fairly regularly. There are better solutions for ABM in the marketplace for sure, but I would like to use one tool for B2B marketing automation if possible.

• Reviewed on 12/11/2019
Guillaume D.
eCommerce & Revenue
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2019

"Your CRM for long"

Comments: We've been using this system for 2+ years now, and it has proven itself very useful in increasing the number of RFP received for groups and meetings. The marketing features, such Forms and Emailing is efficient and easy to use. The back office might be sometimes a bit complexe when you are looking for specific information (many sub-option hidden if primary option), but their customer service is amazing, quick and responsive so I've never had to search for hours when I needed an information. Overall experience very satisfying, we would recommand using Hubspot.

Pros: -Easy to use
-Does not require a lot of training
-Customization available
-Various reports
-Track individual pipeline, performance and upcoming/previous sale actions
-Marketing features

Cons: -Not fully oriented for hospitality company (e.g. for pipeline amount, etc.).
-Some information are repetitive between Company level and Customer level.
-It would be interesting profiles could be sync together (changing company status doesn't impact customer status), so there is a minimum of manual operation to do.
-Not compatible with Hotel PMS.

• Reviewed on 17/10/2019
Digital Marketing Manager
Consumer Goods, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/10/2019

"Best All Around Marketing Platform for Small to Mid Sized Businesses"

Comments: Hubspot is the solution that propelled a single position into an entire digital marketing department. The learning curve can be steep for anyone new to this type of automation and integration, but is supplemented by Hubspot Academy's learning resources and certifications. Overall, the basic environment is intuitive and features are relatively easy to use.

Pros: Hubspot has every essential feature you need to build and manage a digital marketing department. From CRM and lead forms to email automation and content marketing to advance reporting; almost anything that is missing from the platform can be easily integrated either thru partnerships or Zapier APIs and web hooks. Hubspot keeps up with the fast changing landscape of digital marketing with regular launches of new features like chat bots and improved contact management. Managing several brands thru one enterprise portal, I am able to track deliverables from various divisions, monitor multiple team progress, and aggregate lead acquisition strategies to maximize talent resources. I recommend Hubspot to all small to mid sized businesses.

Cons: Hubspot is a jack of all trades, yet master of none. Unless you pay for add-on features, your company will miss out on the more powerful integrations, reporting, and paid ads. Otherwise, Hubspot's normal customer service is really just a human connection to their extension support docs. For any custom or complicated support requests, pay the extra for designated priority tech support. Sending 12 million emails and 6,000 social posts annually for multiple brands through a single portal sometimes can to be difficult to work around. Some improvements are rolled out that aren't always an improvement over their previous features.

Director of Marketing
Higher Education, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/10/2019

"Great Marketing Automation Software for the Small Business or Educational Institution"

Comments: Hubspot is an affordable marketing automation solution that works well for our small team. While it lacks some of the features or usability of its more expensive competitors, the tools can be leveraged to powerfully enhance the reach of a small marketing and admissions/sales team. The Hubspot Academy is a treasure trove of valuable educational and inspirational resources. For a small business/institution exploring marketing automation, Hubspot is a phenomenal place to begin.

Pros: Hubspot provides a self-service marketing automation solution that allows us to expand our admissions team exponentially by building workflows of automated emails, text messaging, and direct mail (with third-party integrations) that are triggered by a variety of criteria. It allows us to be sure that every prospect is receiving regular communication from our office, allowing the admissions reps to focus on only the leads that demonstrate the highest likelihood of enrollment.

Cons: Limitations within the tool require a variety of workarounds, some of which are laborious. Duplicate entries are common due to Hubspot using email as the unique identifier (Hubspot has added a contact ID to help address this, along with tools to sort through duplicates). Hubspot's workflow tool is basic by comparison with some of the more costly and sophisticated marketing automation solutions.

• Reviewed on 07/10/2019
CRM Executive
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2019

"HubSpot is a very useful email marketing and automation tool."

Comments: It has been very useful indeed. Through my use of HubSpot over the last 2 years we have successfully launched tele-marketing, email marketing, and SMS marketing campaigns. HubSpot customer support have provided exceptional service throughout this period, giving us early access to the drag & drop email builder while it was in Beta. This enabled us to scale our email marketing operations much quicker than we anticipated. Their customer support and account management teams will always go the extra mile to help you. There have been one or two usability issues which I have mentioned but besides this it's a tool I will continue to use and one I will recommend for mid-size companies which need an automated direct marketing tool.

Pros: - Intuitive UX (mostly). - Extremely efficient and pro-active customer support - they will always go the extra mile for you, including creating draft workflows to demonstrate how certain features work. - The new drag & drop email builder.

Cons: - Clarity of which integrations are possible with HubSpot, including the accuracy of Google Analytics attribution of HubSpot emails, and whether it is possible to design and launch push notifications through HubSpot. - The drag & drop email builder can sometimes be quite inflexible, but this is improving with additions of features like personalisation tokens. - Some features are little hidden and unintuitive, such as the power of building custom reports. - The way some default filters work are also unintuitive, but I imagine these will gradually be improved (for example, there's no option to segment users in lists exactly {30 days before/after} a contact status change - combinations like "more than 30" but "less than 31" have to be used to achieve this).

Sean E.
Technical Marketing Specialist

"CRM Powerhouse"

Comments: I've been using Hubspot Marketing Hub for over a year now across multiple businesses of all shapes and sizes. What they all value is the advanced automation. Having an all-in-one website and CRM platform integrated with their social media, blog, sales pipeline etc, etc... All of their contacts are in one place with extensive information on their interactions with the brand - what content they are actively engaged with. It's truly valuable for medium to large businesses looking to utilise data and automation in their business.

Pros: Excellent CRM for sales and automation. Innovative workflow triggers allow for nearly any automation solution you can think of. Assigning tasks to sales team members, automatically moving deals to different stages of the pipeline, automating emails and communications. Hubspot is an advanced and genuinely useful software for marketers in particular.

Cons: Considering these advanced features, it can be quite expensive. So it's not for every business.

Tyler F.
Senior Marketing Specialist - Landscape

"HubSpot Review"

Comments: (1) Fluid trial integration between HubSpot and Salesforc, allowing our company to streamline the sales person to reach out quicker. (2) TONS of data cleanup

Pros: Intuitiveness. We've had several interns throughout the last 2 years of working in HubSpot and they've picked it up easily because of this. Cloning. Makes it simple if you're only changing one or 2 conditions/criteria in a list or email. GoToWebinar integration. Key for our monthly webinars. Variety of ways to create a list/workflow. We work on many different nurture campaigns with different qualifiers for each.

Cons: It does tend to get buggy from time to time - for example right now I'm experiencing an issue in email when I go to replace a link, it won't paste to the text box, it'll paste outside of the hyperlinked words in the actual email, quite weird.

Jonathan J.
Head of Marketing
Construction, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2019

"Finally I am on HubSpot!"

Comments: Over my career, I have been part of the implementation team for four other platforms. I finally got onto HubSpot and am very pleased with its capabilities. My team has adopted well, the integrations to other platforms are nice also. Overall, this has been a great experience. However, one major negative is how our account was handled. On-boarding was really not that valuable for us, we felt rushed and it was on HS time not ours. There also seems to be a lot of turnover happening in HS and my sales rep went completely dark on us when we needed them, no transition plan was brought forward. We also paid for a monthly strategy person who was great at the start, left HS, and my group was thrown into another person's account. That person tried their best to pick up the pieces but we ultimately were paying good money in strategic support and got nothing from it. No credit was issued, just admittance of how it was handled poorly with an apology. I do now have an account manager who has been with HS for more than 5 years and is truly great to work with.

Pros: Up-time, hardly ever system outages or glitches. Increased team efficiencies. The ability to use HubSpot as workaround solutions for other areas of marketing where we need to execute something we can figure out a way within HS to make it work. Landing pages, forms, workflows, and all other tools within the Marketing platform have been great. Easy to use, easy to train, and easy to transition to.

Cons: Some basic things you think should be included are not. For example, workflow chat transcripts are not available neither is the ability to identify profiles with multiple or secondary email addresses. Also, the drag and drop builder is nice but limited as you oftentimes find errors when trying to embed code within the template, it get denied even though you are able to select html editing.

Demand Generation Marketing Manage
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2019

"Great Marketing Automation Tool for Small Teams"

Comments: HubSpot allows us to communicate with our database, create landing pages, website form, and track what people are doing on our website. It gives us great insight on who is interested in learning more about our company and makes it simple for us to communicate with prospects.

Pros: I love the marketplace for email templates, landing page templates, etc. As a small company, we do not have the resources to build out our own templates from scratch so this is extremely helpful. Their support is pretty top-notch! Everytime I reach out, they are very responsive and I've even had some people go above and beyond for support. This is so helpful to me and my team.

Cons: The reporting functionality is limiting and the workflows seem more like workarounds rather than a true integration functionality. It's very difficult to pull some basic reports on form submission and I am unable to pull a report for multi-channel attribution. We use the workflows to integrate with Salesforce and it honestly feels like a workaround rather than a true integration set-up. If you're editing a workflow and something going wrong, you have the potential of impacting your whole database. Their social media publishing abilities are limited. It's not a main reason why we use this so we rely on something else for social.

• Reviewed on 17/09/2019