Extremely accessible and friendly for all skill levels in SQL

Reviewed on 28/05/2019
Product Manager - Marketing Platforms
E-Learning, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I love PopSQL, it's the closest software since Wagon (acquired by Box). It makes it super easy for any skill level and makes writing SQL much more approachable

Pros: Run/Write multiple queries at the same time, run a query to get some supplementary information while you are writing your main query. Helps with productivity and allows you to easily see past query results at a glance Save queries and organize them into folders!

Cons: The graphs aren't very good, you'll need data visualization software or excel/google sheets at a minimum The free version is limiting and asks you to upgrade a lot, but is sufficient for 80%+ of what you'll want to do

Aesthetically Appealing, Reports, Color-Coding

Reviewed on 09/04/2018
David B.
IT Operations Management Intern
Telecommunications
Customer Support

Pros: The biggest thing I was really looking for in terms of MYSQL is something where I wasn't necessarily always typing into a command prompt hoping to god I don't execute something and have to deal with the mess (well, or just undo). It makes it so much easier to use this 3rd hand.

Cons: I think it's kind of a color-coded, glorified notepad that could use even more love. What I mean essentially is that it's great but I just hope the developers continue to upgrade this software.

Powerful tools to write SQL code

Reviewed on 04/04/2019
Arwildo B.
Student
Research, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I use PopSQL to design my database server for my personal project, and it so easy using an text editor like PopSQL, so 5 stars.

Pros: With PopSQL it easy to run certain code from text editor just by click the line and run it. PopSQL it's free and has a good user interface (UI)

Cons: We cannot log in from the software itself, we have to use the browser.

SQL to Share

Reviewed on 04/12/2018
Business Intelligence Junior Developer
Higher Education, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: One of The easiest and "social" editor, makes SQL a easier language and gives you The possibility to share your work. I used It to study home alone and I would like tô work with It as I have The opportunity.

Pros: The easy look, possibility of visualize data and share your work, data visualization and possibility tô work with many different Database types.

Cons: Like The most Database management tools The difficult is to connect to The Database.

PopSQL Review

Reviewed on 22/03/2019
Data Analyst
Renewables & Environment, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I enjoy it; it has simplified my interaction with the server.

Pros: Connecting to the sever is one of the most convenient tasks in this app. I have used some other apps before but connecting to the server was a real headache to me.

Cons: Some SQL words sometimes miss in the suggestions. If all the SQL vocabulary is integrated in the suggestions when typing, it will be better.

Wonderful tools to write and manage SQL database

Reviewed on 20/05/2019
Del T.
Student
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I am using popSQL to design a simple database for a project.

Pros: PopSQL has a simple UI that easy to set up. It's fast to run the query and see the data from the database.

Cons: It's a little bit expensive for a monthly subscription compares to the other services.