Sales Analysis and Forecasting Tool Reviews

by SAFIO Solutions

Filter by:

• Overall

About Sales Analysis and Forecasting Tool

Standalone forecasting software solution that provides the data points and reports needed to make profitable business decisions.

Learn more about Sales Analysis and Forecasting Tool

Kelsey W.
English Teacher
  • Reviewed on 22/02/2018

"I highly recommend for strong inventory management, forecast abilities, and clear sales info."

Comments: I truly believe I would not have been as successful in maintaining an appropriate level of inventory had I not been able to utilize this software. My job would have been more difficult, taken more time, and not been as accurate without this software.

Pros: I have worked with the [basic-code] forecasting software in two separate companies. First, as an account manager at Fashion Angels, we used the software to create and/or input forecasts on specific SKUs in order to make production and purchasing decisions. The software quickly and accurately combined all data for each account on each SKU in order to make accurate decisions. It also tracked sales on each SKU by account where this information was available in order to see if the trend was accurate to the forecast. It provided snapshot sales information from previous years by account and by SKU. I believe it was paramount in making sure we had the right product at the right time, which is key especially when dealing with large retailers such as Walmart, Target, BonTon, etc. These buyers expect to have inventory available of the items they have selected for each season. The second time I encountered the software was as an inventory planner at BuySeasons. The software allowed me to make purchasing decisions based on sales trends accurately and quickly. With queries, the software could be tweaked and improved almost instantaneously when needing different output of reports or a view slightly altered. Being able to sort and filter in the software was extremely important when dealing with such a large volume of SKUs. I truly believe I would not have been as successful in maintaining an appropriate level of inventory had I not been able to utilize this software.

• Reviewed on 22/02/2018
Jackie B.
Senior Merchandise Planner
  • Reviewed on 28/12/2017

"This tool has enabled me to increase profitability, sales, and maintain optimal inventory levels."

Comments: Increased sales and profitability

Pros: [basic-codes]'s Sales Analysis and Forecasting Tool brings together vital information needed to make intelligent decisions in an effective and efficient manner. Prior to use of the software, I would have to pull information from multiple sources - now the information is in one place in an easy-to-use format. Sales and margin information can be analyzed at a high level, or can be sliced and diced for more in-depth analysis. The exception reporting within the tool enables me to be alerted to and focus on the opportunities and liabilities within my business. I am alerted to emerging trends quickly. Sales and profitability have increased with use of the tool. Definitely a game changer for me!

• Reviewed on 28/12/2017
Senior Merchandise Planner
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2018

"Used an early version of the software, and found it very useful, and helpful."

Comments: Reduced inventory liability.

Pros: I liked the level of details, metrics, and data that was visible at the SKU level on one page. I think that really separates this tool from other forecasting solutions.

Cons: Outside of retail applications, where there is more steady demand, their might be more opportunity to analyze products in mass, if just general replenishment is needed.

• Reviewed on 09/03/2018
Than R.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2020

"We used to feel like we were guessing with how much inventory to order or reorder. Not anymore!"

Pros: To be able to accurately forecast sales of specific products is amazing. We have worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team since the start of 2019 and it has been one of the most impactful decisions we have made. We used to feel like we were just guessing with inventory quantities to order or reorder. Not anymore!

Cons: There is not much to say. I have made several suggestions to improve overall use, and they have welcomed every comment, and have made small tweaks to make an amazing software, even better!

by SAFIO Solutions on 22/05/2020

Than,

Thank you for your trust and confidence in SAFIO Solutions. We appreciate your business and enjoy working with you!

Best Regards,

Director OF Technolgy
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/05/2019

"Review of product"

Comments: My experience has just been awesome and I would highly recommend them to anyone. The technical support has always been great and the technical agents have always been nice and professional and the technical agents take their time

Pros: I find that the product is very easy to implement with very little complications across our systems and other platforms that we have used in the past. The training that is provided is outstanding and the tools. The technical support is just outstanding and is available pretty much around the clock. Anytime I had a question about a issue the reply was in timely manner.

Cons: Well nothing really to be honest it is a little pricey but to me it is worth it because of hoe well software works and the company is just outstanding in it's technical support and standing by their product. :). I truly believe this company has the best software available with he best technical support.

• Reviewed on 25/05/2019
Sharon H.
Former Retail Buyer and Planner
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2018

"A dream come true in comprehensive data analysis and ease of use."

Comments: Having used multiple systems in the retail/wholesale community, there is nothing to dislike about this software. It truly meets the needs to manage all business metrics to deliver positive sales and profits.

Pros: Visibility, accuracy and efficiency of pulling together data into one place, offering the flexibility and confidence to analyze intelligence and make timely decisions. The ability to streamline data into customized reports ,to meet the needs of multiple users or end use. Developed with an experienced retail/wholesale mindset, elevates insight and ability to quickly impact sales and profit. Learning curve is minimal and ease of us is "best of class".

• Reviewed on 05/02/2018
Sandra M.
Vice President of Sales
Consumer Goods, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2018

"Powerful data at your fingertips!"

Comments: While at Fashion Angels we instituted [basic-code] to aide in inventory management. The gains the company made in managing cash flow, reacting to trends and time management of both the sales and planning teams were realized as soon as the system was implemented. [basic-code] takes each company's specific business trends into account to create a company-specific dashboard with invaluable insights. [basic-code] implementation team takes the time to make the system work for you, rather that requiring a company to adjust their business practices to their system. I would not hesitate to recommend [basic-code] to any wholesale/retail company looking to simplify their inventory planning process.

Pros: Simplicity of data entry - no excuses for sales people not to enter their account data
One button report access - no dumping of data and then manipulation in various spreadsheets, the data is presented how you need it to make business decisions
Clear tracking of trends - you won't be caught off guard without the wrong inventory again

Cons: No cons whatsoever - a great product at a great price!

• Reviewed on 10/09/2018
Jack D.
Textiles, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/12/2017

"The tool was instrumental in forecasting our private brand business with major retailors"

Comments: Controlling and managing our inventory is the "life blood" of our business. This tool was instrumental to us controlling our inventory...

Pros: I have all the information that I need at my fingertips which enabled me to efficiently make informed decisions, manage my inventory and cash flow using the exception reports. Very easy to use and set up! Reports at the click of a button to quickly identify the opportunities that we need to react to.
Inventory analysis reports to provide information to whats on hand and on order. Vendor analysis and much more. I just met with these folks and they are great to work with. Priced within the budget of a small business.

Cons: We were part of the first version and it did not have all the bells and whistles that are currently in the software. That has been addressed with the updates.

• Reviewed on 22/12/2017
Sarah H.
Business Planner
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2018

"Easily customizable; efficient reforecasting; used at multiple businesses. Reduces manpower need."

Pros: Can review/process large amounts of data easily, customer support is great for customizing to need. Easy to understand. Can use a number of analytics to make sound business decisions. Helps allocate best use of available open to buy dollars.

Cons: Complex business models may require more customization, however the benefit may outweigh the investment.

Lauren K.
VP, Logistics & Planning
Consumer Goods, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2020

"Safio Solutions is great!"

Pros: This software is great! Provides a ton of visibility by sku and by channel. The team was amazing in setting it up and was super helpful in teaching all of the ways to optimize it.

Cons: I would like for there to be a way to track a conservative and aggressive forecast more easily.

by SAFIO Solutions on 11/05/2020

Thank you Lauren.
It has been our pleasure to work with you and we are thrilled that you have found the value in the Sales Analysis & Forecasting tool for your company.
With our next round of updates and enhancements to our platform, we will be addressing your need to track multiple forecasts for differing scenarios, so you can look forward to that update.
We greatly appreciate your feedback.
Best Regards,
Paula Lewandowski
Sales & Marketing

• Reviewed on 10/05/2020
Joe H.
Merchandise Planner
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2018

"Super functional and easy to use straight away"

Comments: increased profit from stronger inventory management as well as better insights to share with vendors/manufacturers who support my business.
Such a tremendous tool that any size organization would find immense utility in; large or small being able to accurately manage your inventory and forecast against sales is something any business needs in their arsenal.

Pros: Easily the best thing about it is how streamline and effective the program is. The utility that it provides as a function of managing inventory and sales planning is incredible.

• Reviewed on 22/01/2018
Linda C.
Merchandise Planning Assistant
  • Reviewed on 28/01/2018

"This software was time saving, and very helpful for the buyers."

Pros: I used this software for order management and communications with the buyers to compose purchase orders. It was helpful for seeing sales and inventory levels on individual items. I could make notes for the buyers if I had communicated with a vendor and if something would not be available for some time, this increased the efficiency with purchase orders.

• Reviewed on 28/01/2018
Diane Y.
Seasonal Planner
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2018

"I used this software as a seasonal planner. It allowed forecasting purchases with great accuracy."

Pros: The software is easy to use with all elements readily available that are needed to make the decision. It is very efficient in considering all aspects in making a forecast for inventory on hands at a given point in time, and maximizing purchasing dollars for their best use.