Grammarly Business Reviews

• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.8 /5
    4.5 /5

About Grammarly Business

Grammarly's real-time writing suggestions help improve word choice, refine tone, make sentences clearer, and fix grammatical errors.

Learn more about Grammarly Business

Showing 2,952 reviews

Fon A.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2021

"Grammarly, an invaluable writing tool which has has no rival."

Comments: It has helped our business to communicate fluently with our business partners without fear of errors and mistakes in emails and documents.
Grammarly always lets us know the tone of what we are writing to our correspondents and it lets us correct any misspelled and incorrect grammar in the whole text.

Pros: What I like most about this software is, it gives you lots of recommendations in real-time while typing. It's build-in chrome plugin helps to monitor your spelling and grammar errors improving the tone and mood of your writing.
Grammarly also helps you avoid the most common spelling and grammar errors you usually make while typing and its suggestions are second to non. I love the speed with which it's customer care respond to customer queries.
Grammarly has also helped me in cases where a second pair of eyes is necessary like when there are silly typing errors that the browser can't notify you, grammarly is there to let you know your mistakes so you can easily correct them and make your typing clean, neat and perfect.

Cons: Technology-wise, the dictionary of Grammarly still lacks many words.
Errors with online text entry fields (such as LinkedIn) are not corrected with the Grammar Check Tool.

Signe J.
Editor
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2019

"Basic Functionality"

Comments: As long as you don't expect miracles and intend to use the software only as a last line of defense, Grammarly Business is a good choice. But, if you plan to use it in place of an editor, you will be disappointed.

Pros: Grammarly Business catches more errors than the spell/grammar checkers that are built into leading word processing software. It discovers a lot of errors that easily slip past the human eye, such as "though" vs "through." The interface is also easy to use.

Cons: Users need to have a strong foundational understanding of grammar, usage, and sentence flow in order to evaluate Grammarly Business suggestions. While it does find a lot of errors that would otherwise go undetected, it also makes a lot of suggestions that are either outright wrong or that weaken the sentence. It's great as a "final step" to double-check your work, but blindly accepting all suggestions will produce poor results.

• Reviewed on 25/07/2019
Sherica D.
Retail, Self Employed

"Writing made simple"

Comments: The best way to improve one's overall writing skills. Accuracy and professionalism all made possible through one software.

Pros: Sentence suggestion is amazing. It takes your simple sentences and makes them more concise.
Readability is simply outstanding. It gives you points on your composition's readability and tone.
Basic grammar and spell-check are just priceless. It highlights the mistakes and gives you suggestions.
The user interface is very easy to use, easy to understand.

Cons: Grammarly still does not integrate properly in some web apps and websites.
The keyboard-based integration in mobile apps needs some work. The interface is not the same across all platforms.

Namita A.
Namita Agrawal
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2021

"A comprehensive Grammarly review for Business"

Comments: My experience with Grammarly Business has been phenomenal so far. I feel two eyes going through the text, one is mine and other one for correction. I never ever miss any of my documents going through Grammarly before every submission. That's how I believe in the software.

Pros: I need to write hundreds of articles in month and I liked the way it fetches out even the minor corrections in the text.

Cons: There should be more options available for the free version to improve the lucidity of the written piece as not everyone can afford it.

• Reviewed on 01/02/2021
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2021

"Grammarly, Proofread your Document."

Comments: My experience with Grammarly is quite perfect and I enjoy using it. It had made my life very easy.

Pros: To those whose English is not superficial, who normally make little or even big mistakes while writing anything in English either it is an email, any letter, or any blog, etc. so Grammarly is the right choice for them. I check all of my written documents using Grammarly before sending them to their destination. Grammarly helps to correct punctuation, it provides the ease to correct spelling, it also provides correction in grammatical errors, prepositions, etc., etc. After verification from Grammarly, I felt a burst of confidence that whatever I am sending does not have any grammatical or any other error. Besides its correction feature, it also tells you the quality of your text, how good it is, so that you may improve if its quality is low. I have listened about Grammarly from one of the course instructors of mine who was teaching soft skills to me and I really thank her for letting me know about this amazing software. A burst of appreciation to the inventor of Grammarly.

Cons: Grammarly is a worthy software and to think about the cons of it, is a difficult task, One thing that I observed in Grammarly that may be improved is sometimes it provides the suggestion to remove a word but when I remove that particular word so the meaning which I wanted to deliver through the statement I have written earlier now after the removal of that word the meaning has changed a little bit. But rarely I faced this issue otherwise it provides me satisfaction. So to avoid any problem of this kind the user of Grammarly after doing all corrections provided by Grammarly may proofread his or her work so there would not be any grammatical, punctuation, etc error, for sure because it has been checked by Grammarly but it might possible that rarely at one place or two in the whole document the meaning has been changed from the actual goal of the particular sentence so that the removed word can be added again to have perfect meaning.Again I would emphasize that this happens very rare.

• Reviewed on 31/03/2021
Nicole P.
Marketing Assistant
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2020

"Grammarly Business: Who Doesn't Need a Grammar Coach Editing Their Documents?"

Comments: Since we have begun using Grammarly Business, everything we do looks better, sounds better, and we can trust that there will be no mistakes that get by us and onto the web. Definitely making our company more polished, more professional, and more precise.

Pros: We have all done it. Worked away for hours on a document or article for work and have read it re-read it looking for typos and making sure the grammar is correct before hitting send, and it looks perfect. So off it goes, and once you've hit that button, then you see it, hidden in the middle of your document you see teh instead of the. Or a sentence that runs on forever. But how is that possible? You literally just spent an hour overlooking your work and it looked perfect. It's possible because no matter how hard we try we are only human, and we make mistakes. Grammarly Business is like having a grammar teacher built right into your computer. Misspell a word? It highlights it in red and automatically changes it for you. Use a verb incorrectly? Once again, it's there to let you know, highlights your mistake, and when you click on it it gives you suggestions to correct that mistake. Make sure that every document, newsletter, and blog that you write is picture perfect.

Cons: Being in the marketing business, it's our job to make sure that our clients are presented in the best way possible. And writing an article to post on social media that is filled with typos and grammatical errors is definitely not something we want to do. So having the power Grammarly Business to make sure all of our work is flawless, is undoubtedly a pro and not a con.

• Reviewed on 21/08/2020
Scott F.
Director of IT
  • Reviewed on 04/08/2019

"Drastically Improves Your Writing"

Comments: I consider myself a good speller, and I do fairly well with grammar as well, despite the fact that I can't stand the English language (even though I am 100% American) and all of its intricasies. Even an English major can't keep up with English, nor get everything right - I know. Grammarly has literally changed everything, especially for someone like myself who prefers to always write things as concisely and clearly as possible to avoid misunderstandings. Grammarly checks every single thing that comes from my keyboard, and makes sure I don't come off looking like a fool. More than that, the app is always looking for more concise ways to say things, which is always a plus for me. I can't say enough good things about this program, although I wish they would get real about their pricing!

Pros: Grammarly Business has improved my entire teams ability to communicate, and so much more. The "business" part just groups multiple users as a team for organization and billing, so the product itself is the real diamond. Even the best writer or English major could benefit from Grammarly, and it doesn't just fix grammar issues! I really love how grammarly checks pretty much everything about what you are writing, from spelling, to sentence structure, grammar and more. My favorite feature is probably its ability to suggest different ways of saying the same thing, most of the time in a shorter form AND more clearly. Also, it integrates with everything you would normally type into, from Office to your web browser, email, they even have a keyboard for your phones!

Cons: My biggest, and really my only, con about this software is its price. The free version is nice and good for some, but to get the good stuff you HAVE to go premium, which isn't cheap.

• Reviewed on 04/08/2019
Osamah A.
Computer & Network Security, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/09/2019

"No more typos, No more grammar mistakes!"

Comments: I write articles every other day, I used to make tons of typos and grammar mistakes without even realizing it, but now with Grammarly, everything has changed, it is just like if I had a companion who makes sure that everything is fine, someone who follows me and take care of me... that is how I feel about Grammarly!

Pros: This software is a blessing to me. since I love to write a lot and often I write quickly, I don't notice the small typos or grammar mistakes that I may be making, so I always need to review my writings to make sure everything is fine and that process consumes a lot of my time. but thanks to Grammarly I no longer need to do that! it will do all the job for me, from reviewing your writings and making sure it is error-free to even suggesting new vocabulary and better organization to your article. I am obsessed with Grammarly, all you have to do is to install a small extension on your browser, start writing and leave the rest to Grammarly! it will make sure that your spelling is correct, you are using proper grammar and will make sure that your work is in good shape. Also after you are done writing, it will rate your article considering the vocabulary you used and how hard it is to read your text.

Cons: I love it, nothing to dislike about Grammarly! however, the free trial version does not have all of the features that I mentioned above, it lacks some advanced grammar corrections and text organizing. but if you purchased the premium membership it will work amazingly great.

• Reviewed on 04/09/2019
Marshall G.
Marketer
Internet, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/11/2019

"The Best Software I Have Ever Installed In my Computer By Far!"

Comments: The emails I send everyday sound more professional now. It is very easy to use. It makes my writing sound like I'm an expert in English. English is not my first language because I am African but with Grammarly, you wouldn't know that.

Pros: Well the first thing that I fell in love with, was the fact that I didn't need to click on anything to make it work. It just started working as soon as I needed to write something. As an internet marketer, I write a lot of emails every single day. When I write these emails I used to always worry about my spelling, and Grammarly got me covered with that, but Grammarly also tells me when my grammar is incorrect. Before I used Grammarly, spelling was the only issue I thought I had until I installed it, then I went back to some of the emails I wrote in the past. I was shocked when I realized how bad my grammar was. Now when I write my emails I write them with confidence knowing that if my grammar or spelling is incorrect, Grammarly instantly tells me. Grammarly underlines all the parts of the sentence that are spelled incorrectly and does the same thing when your grammar is wrong. And when that happens, all I need to do is hover over the underlined parts of the sentence and Grammarly shows me how it's supposed to be and I just click and my sentence gets fixed. I love it

Cons: I don't have anything bad to say about Grammarly. I would be lying if I did. I would be shocked if anybody had something bad to say about Grammarly.

• Reviewed on 23/11/2019
Tanuj D.
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2019

"Grammarly Business: Simplifies All Your Writing Needs"

Comments: Overall, I have had a very positive experience with Grammarly Business so far. It's ease of use, and detailed performance metrics make it an indispensable tool in any college student's arsenal. In fact, almost everyone I have recommended Grammarly Business to have had similarly positive experiences with it. While it offers a lot of great features right off the bat, it is once you familiarize yourself with it that you start appreciating the plethora of subtle features it provides.

Pros: As a student, Grammarly has continued to be one of the essential tools I use on an everyday basis. It's impressive how smoothly it integrates within your browser and fixes any and every issue you might end up making while writing, be it grammatical errors or readability issues. On top of that, it provides you detailed insights into the clarity of your text and how engaging it would be when read by your intended demographic. One of the salient features of Grammarly Business is its integration with popular email services. It even does a pretty good job of analyzing the text within the emails you send, and predicting the overall tone, helping you identify issues on the fly. It even provides a clean, simplistic interface to help you identify problems with your text in a more focused manner. The performance metrics it offers gives you a bird's eye view of some of the most intrinsic features of your text in a simple quantitative fashion.

Cons: Grammarly Business has integrated so profoundly and comfortably within my usual daily workflow that I cannot imagine having to switch to another service because of how efficiently it achieves the objectives it promises to.

• Reviewed on 19/10/2019
Dana G.
Choose Awareness
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2018

"Awesome, but Not Perfect"

Comments: Grammarly has been a time saver and a big help. It's so easy to overlook small mistakes, so I love using it. But I don't count on it to be perfect.

Pros: I've been using Grammarly for a couple of years now and for the most part, I love it.
It catches those pesky mistakes that are so easy to overlook like typos and punctuation errors (it actually just caught one as I was typing this sentence).
The one click correction feature is a time saver and the software offers other helpful in addition to the grammar tool - such as the plagiarism checker.
I use it in my browser and have it installed to use with Word as well.
Grammarly has saved me time, caught a lot of mistakes that I might have otherwise overlooked and I find it easy to use.

Cons: It doesn't catch everything. You might make a mistake that the software doesn't recognize as an error (like the occasional double "the"). Also, there are times when it makes suggestions to correct things that don't need correcting - which can be a little confusing at times. For example, there are situations when it might seem as though the using a plural is the right way to go, but in context, it isn't.
It also misses mistakes at times.
So Grammarly is certainly efficient, but you still need to double check things to make sure the software didn't make the mistake instead of you.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2018
Salila R.
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2019

"A really good support for writing English"

Comments: I'm a non-native English user but an avid reader and writer, so the program helps me a lot. I feel more at ease to write in English because, if I make any mistake, the program will promptly point it out. However, there're a few things I want it to improve, if possible.
1) When used as an add-in in MS Word, Grammarly is so heavy that it's weighed down the whole program until it crashes from time to time. (I've faced this issue awhile back and haven't use Grammarly on MS Word for quite a long time now, so I'm not really sure if it's still as is though.)
2) It'll also be great if Grammarly can keep the format. Or at least offer the choice. It's really bothersome to edit the text that's already formatted, then everything will disappear on Grammarly, and you have to redo the formatting all over again. 3) I want some error warning to be able to be disabled manually. For example, I use passive voice a lot, and it's intentional. The number of errors shows because of this point is a bit bothersome. 4) Something like track trace in MS Word will be nice. Comparing the old and erroneous text with the new clean one will help us improve. They show suggestions when we fix the text, but after a series of editing, the original one will disappear for the sake of grammar. I usually need to keep the original text on a separate page to make sure of what I want to write from the start.

Pros: It saves me from misspelling and helps to avoid the majority of grammatical errors.

Cons: Unable to auto-save on its own platform.

• Reviewed on 19/07/2019
Katie F.
Content Developer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2020

"Need a Helping Hand With Your Grammar? Grammarly is It."

Comments: It's great working with Grammarly. I don't have to do a single thing other than go about my day and the software simply kicks in and makes sure that I don't make mistakes. It's like my own personal (grammar) assistant!

Pros: I work in Marketing, and I communicate with all levels of the organization - from our C-Suite down. Making sure that my emails are grammatically correct - with proper punctuation and spelling - is imperative. Grammarly makes it so easy to catch small things that I may have missed, and I love that it highlights it in red so that I'm easily able to go back and update. I also create all of our content (blog, website, social), so this software is equally as needed in ensuring that the content read/viewed by our customers is professional.

Cons: Grammarly does make mistakes, especially in sentence structure. The sentence will be grammatically fine, but something about it will make the software ping it as wrong. It's frustrating! Also annoying is the lack of ability to simply "ignore" the suggestions. They'll take over your whole screen, and when you click the "X" to exit out of the suggestion, it then asks if you want to stop Grammarly altogether.

• Reviewed on 21/05/2020
Virginia T.
Writer
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 03/09/2019

"My BFF is 'My Gal Grammerly'"

Comments: At first, I didn't think it coud do all that was promised. I have used MS Office since the last century and depended on its built in spell and grammar checker. Oh, did I say once a week Grammarly sends me statistics on my writing performance to help me improve my writing abilities?

Pros: Whether I am sending an email, writing a product description or writing a short story Grammerly is my Gal Friday. She doesn’t allow me to make spelling or grammatical mistakes in all of my business or creative writing. I am an Artist and Short Story writer. There is no time to waste reading and re-reading the things I need to say. Grammerly is my right hand, grammatically speaking. This software gives me confidence and the assurance to click “send”. I have the MS Office plug-in which works far better for me than the MS Word spell-checker. The ‘Tour’ of Grammerly showed me that My Gal Grammerly can correct verb choices; avoid misspelled same sounding words like witch and which and has many other valuable features.
This little gem works in Facebook and Twitter, too.

Cons: Honestly, I haven't found anything I dislike about this software except, maybe my disbelief in accepting that it can do so much for me and save me so much time.

• Reviewed on 03/09/2019
Bj J.
News editor
Broadcast Media, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2019

"Grammarly is literally like having an extra employee"

Comments: Grammarly Business is fun - believe it or not. I actually enjoy pressing the little circle and seeing the errors it catches. Occasionally, the change is arguable, and my editors overrule the Grammarly Business suggestion. But usually, they are right on the money. This is a no-brainer purchase for anyone who writes anything - which is basically any business on Earth.

Pros: My website is a news portal, and editing is essential. We never have enough time to edit everything, and I was just about to hire another editor at a salary of 38,000 dollars. That is until one of my employees told me that Grammarly might make the editors we have more productive and faster to catch the small mistakes. It worked! Our editors now have extra time to do other tasks, and they are free to check facts in more depth instead of the grammar and spelling errors in copy. This means that the money I spent on Grammarly saved me more than $37,000. Thank you Grammarly Business

Cons: I have had a few times lately where the Grammarly extension is not working 100% correct in Mozilla. I am reaching out to Grammarly about this. But this is not a common problem.

• Reviewed on 05/10/2019
Susan N.
graphic designer/owner
Graphic Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 24/02/2019

"Best Software To Trust Your Business Grammar With"

Comments: My overall experience has been nothing but absolutely positive. It has made me look more professional to colleagues as well as others I have to write letters to. This is not only used in my business but outside of it as well now.

Pros: I have to do a lot of writing within my company. I had a colleague tell me about grammarly for business and I gave it a shot. Nothing worse than having to write company letters out and you misspelled something on the page. You might not notice it yet when they get it they see it and toss your letter. With this software though I feel prevents thrown out letters. I am not good with grammar and when I type too fast it gets all messed up. Grammarly really helped me out. It picks up words that I could barely tell what I was trying to say when reading back. It helps with run on sentences and punctuation issues as well. This software helps your business to be able to write smart and professional looking reports, papers, or other things needing to be written within you business. I can't imagine why not one company or regular person who doesn't have the best writing skills wouldn't jump on this program it is worth every dime spent and the sweat and tears you put into what you need to write.

Cons: I have yet to find any cons about this. I mean it doesn't have bells and whistles its just simple and straight to the point, which is not always a bad thing. It does what its promised so I will say no cons that I can see.

• Reviewed on 24/02/2019
Mackenzie J.
Senior Marketing Manager
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2018

"Grammar Teacher On-Demand"

Comments: Grammarly Business has enabled me to craft and send polished, professional emails, draft grammatically correct content, and make a good first written impression. I no longer need to copy and paste text into a Microsoft Word document and check spelling and grammar....it's done right on the web for me! Would HIGHLY recommend this to any business professional.

Pros: Grammarly is an easy-to-use, easy-to-implement software that enables employees to put their best foot forward in written communication. Whether you are responding to business emails or sending a personal note, Grammarly flags spelling and grammar mistakes immediately. And they make it incredibly easy to fix the mistake by simply hovering and selecting the update you want to insert. Grammarly has caught and saved me from sending hundreds of mistakes in the few years I've been using this tool!

Cons: One of the factors I don't love about Grammarly is that it doesn't integrate with every webpage. There are certain webpages that it won't render on, like Microsoft Office Outlook. Additionally, Grammarly is not tailored to a specific industry and often flags common terms used in our organization's industry that should not be flagged.

• Reviewed on 29/11/2018
Owner, Digital Marketing Consultant
  • Reviewed on 06/08/2019

"Grammarly is essential for professional communication"

Comments: Overall, Grammarly has helped me catch over 2000 errors or writing suggestions. It has literally saved me from many embarrassing typos that just come as a result of typing so much in a single day. If you are not using Grammary, you are doing yourself, and the recipient, a disservice.

Pros: - Grammarly is very simple and easy to use. Turn it on and you are ready to start.
- Grammarly shows errors as well as suggestions for using proper sentence structure.
- The standalone writing interface is great for when you just want to write long-form content in a relaxing environment.
- Even when you consider yourself a great writer, as I do myself, Grammarly helps you catch small errors from late-night communications, as well as show you areas to improve your writing.

Cons: - On some sites/web apps, such as our project management tools and Google Suite products, Grammarly can just get in the way. The great thing, though, is that you can easily disable Grammarly on a per-site basis.
- The icon shown in the bottom-right of a textbox is often in the way. I would prefer it to be outside the text area, or just floating elsewhere on the screen.

• Reviewed on 06/08/2019
Colin M.
Consultant
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2020

"Grammarly - must have tool for information workers"

Comments: There are several productivity tools that you just shouldn't be without, and Grammarly is one of them. Communication is critical in business today and Grammarly help to make sure you get your point across without ambiguity or embarrassing typos.

Pros: If you spend a lot of time writing - emails, reports, articles, social media posts and the like - a tool like Grammarly is indispensable. No matter how good your grammar and spelling, we all make mistakes - especially when in a hurry (all the time) and you don't have the time to get feedback from a second pair of eyes before getting your work out of the door. Grammarly sits in the background correcting your typos and suggesting grammatical changes whether you are building web content, working in your mail client, posting on Facebook, or writing a review. Add the browser plugin and you are covered for all your online activity - and it works with desktop office applications as well.

Cons: Grammarly is great for spotting typos and spelling mistakes and most of its grammatical suggestions are sound, but there are still areas where we disagree, especially when writing technical content that may not require the 12th-grade language and style that seems to be de rigueur these days.

• Reviewed on 10/03/2020
Mohamed M.
Undergraduate
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2019

"The English Grammar Corrector"

Comments: An English Grammar partner for you if you are not sure what you type and concerned on the grammar. No worries, Grammarly is there to help on it. It will become more efficient if the bugs having on Grammarly with some websites are fixed.

Pros: Just type as you want without considering the grammar and the Grammarly is there to correct your grammar mistakes. It suggests what to be there and we just have to click on it and it will correct it. The Grammarly plugin is available for most of the typing platforms such as Browsers, MS Word, etc. It corrects not only the grammar but also the spelling mistakes. It checks the entire sentence and indicates where it goes wrong and suggests what to be there.

Cons: The major problem I am having with Grammarly is that it reads our entire paragraph or the article if we add the Grammarly plugin. Even though they are used for learning I concern on reading my confidential documents. Further, it does not properly work on some websites such as Capterra. The problem is that, if I click on the Grammarly suggestion, it corrects the sentence. But when I continue to type, it reverted to the previous sentence. Therefore I had to manually change the sentence by looking at the suggestion provided by the Grammarly.

• Reviewed on 04/01/2019
Sharon B.
Coordinator of Registration
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/12/2018

"Grammery - catching all the little errors."

Comments: Grammerly is truly a lifesaver. With my success in using Grammerly, my work will soon be implementing Grammerly across our entire department.

Pros: Grammerly has been extremely helpful in catching the grammatical errors that I make in writing. It picks up all those things you don't catch in your own work. I know that grammer is not a strength of mind. Hwever, with Grammerly my writing has started to improve since using the software.
I feel more confident in the strength and content of the emails I send both internally to my colleagues or externally to our customers. I spend less time reading over and over the email to catch little mistakes.
Grammerly is also a great teaching tool. Since using grammerly I find that I am learning more about the kinds of mistakes I commonly make and making them less often.
In my job I write a good amount of marketing content for emails that go out to our customers and I would normally get those proofed. However, when someone else proofed them I was seldom getting feedback on the type of errors I was making. With grammerly I catch a lot of my own mistakes as well as learn from those mistakes. Grammerly has helped cut down on the time my supervisor spends proofing the content of those marketing emails.

Cons: I actually have no complaints so far about Grammerly. I saw commercials for Grammerly for a long time before I decided to use this software. My only regret is that I didn't start using this sooner. Grammerly is truly a lifesaver

• Reviewed on 26/12/2018
Tiffany H.
copywriter
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2019

"Great tool for writers and professionals"

Comments: Overall, I highly recommend GrammarlyBusiness if you want to put your best foot forward when writing - whether you're writing for business or posting on social media.

Pros: As a copywriter, it's important that I not make writing mistakes. But, as we all know, it's easy to do. Even the best writers can end up with content that has typos and grammatical errors. Grammarly Business helps to cut down on that - wherever you're typing online! Before, you would have to copy/paste your content into a program like Microsoft Word and use the spellcheck feature to make sure you caught all the errors. Now, you can just create a Grammarly Business account and it will highlight mistakes and potential errors wherever you go.

Cons: I can't think of anything I don't like about Grammarly. It's easy to use and does its job well. I'm even using it as I fill out this review.

• Reviewed on 13/12/2019
Research Consultant
Management Consulting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2018

"Grammarly improves your writing and makes you look good."

Comments: Grammarly has definitely made me a better writer. It helps me with my work reports and makes them look professional. It polishes my emails, so they are clear and well-written for both my work and personal life.

Pros: This is a tool that we as a team use all the time. We use it for improving the quality of our internal communication via emails, reports as well as external communication - newsletters and blog posts. Grammarly sits on your browser as an extension and also comes in other forms - There is an online version, a standalone desktop tool and also a plugin for MS Word. What it does is it instantly offers suggestions by underlining detected areas of improvements with a red line. It can detect spelling errors and grammatical errors and offers suggestions on how to improve them.

Cons: There is nothing wrong with this tool. It works perfectly. My only issue is that it does not work on all writing software. For example, I once had to work with LibreOffice docs but to get Grammarly to scan the content, I had to copy and paste.

• Reviewed on 21/09/2018
Catherine B.
Copy Efitor
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2020

"Initial Editing Magic"

Comments: Grammarly business was a fantastic tool for our entire staff to utilize and greatly elevated level of professionalism and quality coming from our marketing, blogs, emails and communication with clients.

Pros: This software was incredible for daily blog posting. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a genius when it came to storytelling and inspiration, but because of his busy schedule, editing his own blog posts and emails was a hassle. And because of the sheer volume of editing for the staff, it was essential to have a nearly copyedited initial version come to my desk so that I could go over it once for the final edit. The software helped tremendously in catching the small details of grammar and spelling for my [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] so that he was able to quickly construct well-written material.

Cons: The con of course, like any editing software, is that it does not have the stylistic quality of the human brain. However I would say Grammarly far surpasses the editing abilities of Microsoft Word.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2020
Monday A.
Freelancer
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2018

"My Personal Grammarly Review"

Comments: Using Grammarly I have been able to increase my job speed and also proofreading a complete document that should take at least 6hours can be done with just 1hour or 1:30mins using Grammarly. It has really enabled me to increase my working plan and has also solved the problem of incorrect sentence stucture and wording for me.

Pros: I love Grammarly because of its ease of use. Grammarly enables me to be able to correct my sentence structure and grammar easily. Not being a native speaker, using Grammarly has aided me to be able to write pure and accurate English that I do post on my personal blog or with content that I deliver to my clients both online and offline. Grammarly usage is effective because of its inbuilt functions for me because of its ability to be able to correct my poor sentence structure and improper English words.

Cons: Looking about my views on Grammarly cons, I will simply describe it this way that using Grammarly can make you become a Lazy in other to properly check what you have writing and equally not good for illiterate who can't use a computer or the internet. I sincerely think Grammarly should create an offline version that will be very easy to use for those who don't have access to the internet. The free version of Grammarly has limited features and won't give you free will to get your job done easily and quick.

• Reviewed on 14/11/2018