15 years helping British businesses

Grammarly Business Reviews

4.7 (7,053) Write a Review!

About Grammarly Business

Grammarly Business empowers over 50,000 teams with effective and efficient communication at every customer and internal touchpoint.

Learn more about Grammarly Business

Pros:

This software also improves my writing skills, and the customer support is very good.

Cons:

Can cause annoying autocorrects on names and other problematic areas, which is often frustrating when shooting off emails.

Grammarly Business ratings

4.8
4.5
4.6
4.5

9.1/10

Grammarly Business has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 7,053 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Grammarly Business before?

Filter reviews (7,051)

Dameron
Dameron
animator in US
Animation, 2–10 Employees

Grammarly Business Review

5.0 last month New

Pros:

It gives you brief justifications for every recommended modification. A plagiarism check can prevent problems for your company. Instantaneous verification. Simple to understand why anything is wrong, allowing team members to commit fewer errors.

Cons:

Risks associated with over-reliance include potential for false positives or negatives and privacy issues.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Brief review of Grammarly Business

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The correctness in grammar checking, spelling and suggestions to mistakes made.

Cons:

I think I love everything about Grammarly business for now

Bethany
Editor in US
Publishing, 2–10 Employees

Could benefit from specialization

Comments: If Grammarly offered a one-time payment for a lifetime subscription and a more seamless integration with MS Word, I might consider purchasing it again.

Pros:

Grammarly's interfaces and online presence are bright, friendly, and welcoming. I've followed their blogs for years and love the tone checker in their free Chrome extension—what an interesting idea! Grammarly generally feels more "fun" than its competitors, so I can see it being welcome in teaching environments.

Cons:

I feel as if I'm constantly seeing updates about new services or functionality from Grammarly—which would be great, if they worked out the kinks in their existing products. Grammarly flags non-errors as problematic much more often than its competitors, is more likely to make suggestions that actually take away from the quality of a piece of writing if users blindly accept them, and cannot be run on longer documents in Microsoft Word, making it impractical for use with longer reports or book-length projects.

3 years ago

Hi Bethany, Thank you for writing this feedback. We value our users who share their experiences using our platform. It allows us to listen and evolve. We understand we may not always be 100% accurate as there are limitations to what a program can do. Rest assured, we're always learning, and our team is open to feedback from our users on how we improve our product. If you find cases where Grammarly provided a suggestion in error, please feel free to share with us via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that our team could take a look into it. As for the issue with Grammarly for Microsoft Office, please know that we have no limitations there. This product allows you to check your texts of any length directly from within Word or Outlook. If it doesn't work for you, please share more details, and our support team will be happy to assist you. We look forward to speaking with you directly and finding a resolution. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Elizabeth
CEO in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Give your business the professional look

Pros:

Grammarly business turns the work from ordinary to extraordinary through spell checking, grammer correction, word percesion, and corrective writing opportunities.

Cons:

There is very little to not like about the product. The biggest situation is the words such as to, too, and two. You still need to keep an eye out for the words.

D'Andre
Contributer in US
Research, 51–200 Employees

Grammarly Business Review

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience with Grammarly Business has been extremely positive. The platform has helped improve the overall quality of our team's written communication, providing real-time feedback and suggestions for writing improvement. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, making it a valuable tool for our team members across various departments. Additionally, the customer support team has been responsive and helpful whenever we've had any questions or issues. Overall, Grammarly Business has been a valuable addition to our workflow and has significantly improved the professionalism of our written content.

Pros:

I like that Grammarly Business offers a user-friendly platform that allows for easy integration across various channels, such as email and messaging apps, providing real-time grammar and spell-check suggestions. The ability to customize writing style and set preferences for specific industries or company standards also stood out as a valuable feature. The detailed reports and insights on writing performance and improvement areas were also beneficial for team collaboration and enhancing overall communication effectiveness.

Cons:

One aspect I liked least about Grammarly Business was limited integration options with other productivity tools and platforms. It would have been more convenient and effective if Grammarly Business had more seamless integrations with commonly used tools like Microsoft Office, Google documents and other writing platforms to streamline the editing process.

Ariel
Ariel
IT Manager
Food & Beverages, 10,000+ Employees

Great writing assistance

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: It is just a great and simple tool for people who need to utilize a non-native language on a daily/ frequent basis. I have found it very valuable not only to avoid typical mistakes/ typos but to also adjust the writing structure and wording according to the tone/ modulation I like to express (AI-based feature).

Pros:

Easiness to utilize and enable. Key tool when it comes to managing a non-native language the right way; avoid unnecessary 'typos'. Very nice AI and writing "style detector" that lets you take your paragraph to the next level.

Cons:

Hard to find a caveat to be fully honest.

Esther
Innovations in Research and Development in Kenya
Research, Self Employed

Grammarly review

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

Firstly, Grammarly boasts exceptional accuracy in identifying common grammatical and spelling errors, ensuring polished writing. Its real-time suggestions as you type make it a user-friendly tool, allowing seamless integration of corrections. Additionally, Grammarly's availability across various platforms, including web browsers, desktops, and mobile devices, ensures accessibility and convenience for users. Its premium version offers advanced features such as writing insights, vocabulary enhancement suggestions, and plagiarism detection, further enhancing the overall writing quality and versatility of the tool.

Cons:

Despite its many strengths, Grammarly does have some drawbacks. One common issue is its tendency to be overly aggressive in suggesting corrections, occasionally leading to unnecessary changes that may alter the intended meaning of the text. Another challenge is its limited contextual understanding, particularly in specialized fields or when dealing with nuanced writing styles like creative writing or technical jargon. Additionally, some users have reported compatibility issues with Grammarly's browser extension, causing slowdowns or glitches in certain web applications.

Apurva
Apurva
SEO Executive in India
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Best Tool for Content Proofreading

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: It helps me a lot in doing the proofreading of content and check plagiarism for a given content.

Pros:

This tool helps me in creating content for submission on various website. Also I like the AI linked to it as it allows me to modify content in any tone like formal or persuasive and more. It's plugin makes it very simple and easy to use on all websites that Grammarly support.

Cons:

Nothing to dislike in this software except it logout sometimes when I am using it.

Oil & Energy, 11–50 Employees

Email Writing

5.0 6 days ago New

Pros:

I can always enter what I needed to be done then I Grammarly can assist me by Correcting I need.

Cons:

Sentences sometimes doesn't make any sense.

Construction, 11–50 Employees

Good App for those who are not good in creating paragraphs & sentences.

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Grammarly is the perfect tool for improving your writing. If you have any doubts about your work, just consult the software.

Pros:

What I like most about Grammarly is that it corrects my grammar in my paragraphs and sentences before I send my emails. I use it every time I send an email to clients and other personnel.

Cons:

The cons that I've encountered. Every once in a while, I disagree with the correction. Even if the sentences are correct, it ends up making them wrong. Well, the good thing is that you can choose to ignore the suggestion if you don't agree with it.

Pradip
ASSOCIATE in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Best tool to have to write with confidence.

Comments: Yes. A great experience I have with Grammarly Business. As I am not a native speaker of English, but know the fundamentals of it, so it won't bother me regarding any problems and suggests me the right thing on time.

Pros:

The best feature I like is that it suggests instant correction whatever the mistake is. It suggests the spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, punctuation errors and many more. So, it save a lot of time of myself. It also suggests the alternative words within a sentence whatever the wrong usage is. It also suggests the tone of a sentence, that means weather the sentence is user friendly or hard to read or forceful sentence. That's a great feature.

Cons:

First of all. Grammarly is an excellent software. But there are some limitations. Such as You need to have fluency in English language. If you are not a native English speaker, but know the fundamentals of the English language such as sentence formation, subject-verb agreement, tense etc, then you won't face any issue while using it. But if you are not familiar with these things, then this is not a right software for you. It won't help you to make a correction throughout the whole sentence that is neither grammatically correct nor following grammar rules. After that, the pricing is a bit higher but worth it to use.

3 years ago

Hi Pradip, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear you're finding value using Grammarly. Please continue to share your feedback with us. We love sharing it with our team! Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Banking, 10,000+ Employees

Write what you wants to say, with confidence and boldly, Grammarly is with you!!!!!

Comments: Grammarly is the first and foremost choice of a corporate level employee, or a businessman or a PhD student doing thesis writings, an editorial of a newspaper or simply a person who wants to impress others with his writings never he capable off!!!

Pros:

Grammarly has a sublime feature to be at the keyboard in most mobile operating system. So, whenever someone writes something, Grammarly has direct access to the writings in real time and it can get you most possible suitable answer to your writing.

Cons:

In every good thing, there must be some bad features. Grammarly is a too easy app to use which comes too much handy to the user. The biggest flaw in this app is that we the humans always tries to find a shortcut way out of things. Practicing these, they are losing mankind steps. And Grammarly is a good catalyst behind that. Obviously Grammarly dramatically changes the way we are formally communicates. So, we will eventually forget how to write in letters, formal & informal approaches. And we will forget how to continue our cultural activities and other human arts eventually.

Heena
Heena
Senior Content writer in India
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Best Grammar and Sentence Formation Tool

Comments: I am a content marketer and I have been using Grammarly from the last 2 years. It has definitively helped me improve different types of content assets. Grammarly is like a one-step solution for any business who wants to grow in the digital marketing field and wants to establish their brand.

Pros:

I like the rich library of words that Grammarly has. It has the best sentence formation, editing, double-tap synonym selection and suggestion features. The easy to maintain the document's format is also very helpful. Different parameters such as Reading score, engagement score, detailing feature has helped me improve the quality of my content. Overall, its an amazing grammar, punctuation and spelling check tool.

Cons:

Grammarly is one of the best grammar, text, and spelling checker tool but when it comes to checking plagiarism. I am little bit upset. Want to see more improvement in plagiarism checker feature.

Nitin
Nitin
Senior Graphic Designer in India
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Best and easy grammar corrector for writers

Comments: Its awesome corrector tool for writers, first time bloggers and customer reply agents. However you cannot rely completely on this tool for your entire proofreading process, one need to recheck as its not 100% reliavle corrector.

Pros:

Grammarly helped me and my team to write seamlessly proper email replies to clients without any grammar mistakes even if we do misspellings. I have also liked the way this tool helped bloggers to write paragraphs with moof or emotion suggestions. I myself wrote many articles witg this emotion identifier feature.

Cons:

For me price is bit high for good but unnecessary features. Sometimes it suggests wrong spellings or grammar correction so you need to proofread yourself and recorrect things.

2 years ago

Hi Nitin, We're so happy to hear that you've found Grammarly helpful for your writing. Grammarly's tone detector is also one of our favorite features. We understand we may not always be 100% accurate as there are limitations to what a program can do. Rest assured, we're always learning, and our team is open to feedback from our users on how we improve our product. If you stumble upon an incorrect suggestion from Grammarly, feel free to send us an example at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, so we can have a team member take a closer look. Alternatively, you can click on 'ignore this suggestion' or the trash can icon, as this helps our algorithm learn over time. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Md Fateh Ali
Md Fateh Ali
UI UX Designer in Bangladesh
Design, 11–50 Employees

"Grammarly: The Best and Easy Ai Writing Tools"

Comments: Grammarly can be a game-changer for any business. It's really great to write anything more confidently with Grammarly. I have been able to correct spelling, plagiarism and avoid mistakes thanks to it. It has various features, a cool user interface, and is easy to use.

Pros:

The beauty of Grammarly, It's simple and easy to use. You can use it anywhere like Desktop, mobile, or browser, just install the extension. I found the tone detector feature is just mind-blowing, and I love it most. It's helped me to write emails more professionally for my client.

Cons:

Price, bits high, and plagiarism checker didn't show the accurate result. Sometimes, the spelling checker didn't meet the standard level.

2 years ago

Hello, Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. Grammarly's tone detector is also one of our favorite features! Please do not hesitate to contact us via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D if you have specific examples of where Grammarly's plagiarism checker or suggestions did not meet your expectations. We're always keen to improve! We also offer seasonal or promotional discounts to a limited number of our email subscribers from time to time. We can't disclose in advance when these promos run, but we encourage you to stay tuned and keep an eye out for our special offer emails. Make sure that you are subscribed to our promo offers by managing your email preferences at https://account.grammarly.com. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Muhammad Shakeel
IT Manager in Pakistan
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Grammarly Business is good for quality content

Comments: My primary skill is not in writing content, and I do not speak English as my first language. Therefore, I am finding it difficult to write emails. Grammarly artificial intelligence tool suggest me effective words, check spelling and grammar mistakes.

Pros:

The Grammarly Business tool is ideal for writing high-quality blog posts and emails. The software allows one to correct mistakes in spelling, plagiarism, grammar, punctuation, engagement. The Grammarly browser extension comes in handy when I am chatting with a client, writing an email, or typing anywhere.

Cons:

Grammarly's plagiarism checker does not correctly detect plagiarism. Only English is supported by Grammarly. The tool won't work correctly if you write in a different language.

2 years ago

Hi Muhammad, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you sharing your feedback on our plagiarism checker. Please do not hesitate to contact us via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D if you have specific examples of where Grammarly's plagiarism checker didn't meet your expectations compared to others. We're always keen to improve! Let me also note that Grammarly's primary focus is analyzing English writing. We know how helpful it would be to receive these suggestions in other languages, and it's a request our team is evaluating as we improve our product. We appreciate you sharing this request, and we'll be sure to pass it along. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Russell S
Russell S
Teacher, Consultant in US
E-Learning, Self Employed

A lot to like about Grammarly!

Comments: Very pleased with my experiences with Grammarly - it improves my writing skills and helps me create email and documents that are correctly written.

Pros:

There's a lot of reasons to like Grammarly, and integrate it into your daily life. Here's the reasons I love it: - It operates quickly and quietly on your device. There's no difficulty in setting it up and beginning to use it. It just hums along quietly in the background, offering accurate suggestions and feedback. - Of the tools I've used, Grammarly seems to be the most reliable and accurate. Very seldom do I dislike the recommendations it makes. It also has the ability to catch errors that other, similar platforms just don't seem to catch. - It works across multiple platforms - even in your Chrome browser. They've also improved their connection/compatibility with G Suite tools, in general, which is great to see. - You have the ability to customize and add words that you commonly use, but are not widely recognized. - Somehow it has the ability to notice correctly spelled words that are placed in the wrong setting. This is an impressive feature. - I also love that they've created an extension that can be used with your Chrome browser. It's free and limited in ability, but sufficient for what I need.

Cons:

While Grammarly is a phenomenal addition that I highly recommend, here are some observations and concerns: - It's honestly expensive. The premium version comes at a fee, so I recently just downgraded to use the free version. The features aren't quite as robust in the free version, but it works for what I need. - To my knowledge, Grammarly does not offer much with regards to mobile support (yet). It would be a great addition, as a lot of work-related emailing is conducted via a cell phone. - Grammarly doesn't "play well" with certain platforms. It can be glitchy, for example, with platforms like Blackboard, which is commonly used by colleges (undergraduate and graduate). I'm not sure if this is a Grammarly issue or Blackboard issue, but it would be nice to see this resolved.

Nicole
Marketing Assistant in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Grammarly Business: Who Doesn't Need a Grammar Coach Editing Their Documents?

Comments: Since we have begun using Grammarly Business, everything we do looks better, sounds better, and we can trust that there will be no mistakes that get by us and onto the web. Definitely making our company more polished, more professional, and more precise.

Pros:

We have all done it. Worked away for hours on a document or article for work and have read it re-read it looking for typos and making sure the grammar is correct before hitting send, and it looks perfect. So off it goes, and once you've hit that button, then you see it, hidden in the middle of your document you see teh instead of the. Or a sentence that runs on forever. But how is that possible? You literally just spent an hour overlooking your work and it looked perfect. It's possible because no matter how hard we try we are only human, and we make mistakes. Grammarly Business is like having a grammar teacher built right into your computer. Misspell a word? It highlights it in red and automatically changes it for you. Use a verb incorrectly? Once again, it's there to let you know, highlights your mistake, and when you click on it it gives you suggestions to correct that mistake. Make sure that every document, newsletter, and blog that you write is picture perfect.

Cons:

Being in the marketing business, it's our job to make sure that our clients are presented in the best way possible. And writing an article to post on social media that is filled with typos and grammatical errors is definitely not something we want to do. So having the power Grammarly Business to make sure all of our work is flawless, is undoubtedly a pro and not a con.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Self Employed

Grammarly, Proofread your Document.

Comments: My experience with Grammarly is quite perfect and I enjoy using it. It had made my life very easy.

Pros:

To those whose English is not superficial, who normally make little or even big mistakes while writing anything in English either it is an email, any letter, or any blog, etc. so Grammarly is the right choice for them. I check all of my written documents using Grammarly before sending them to their destination. Grammarly helps to correct punctuation, it provides the ease to correct spelling, it also provides correction in grammatical errors, prepositions, etc., etc. After verification from Grammarly, I felt a burst of confidence that whatever I am sending does not have any grammatical or any other error. Besides its correction feature, it also tells you the quality of your text, how good it is, so that you may improve if its quality is low. I have listened about Grammarly from one of the course instructors of mine who was teaching soft skills to me and I really thank her for letting me know about this amazing software. A burst of appreciation to the inventor of Grammarly.

Cons:

Grammarly is a worthy software and to think about the cons of it, is a difficult task, One thing that I observed in Grammarly that may be improved is sometimes it provides the suggestion to remove a word but when I remove that particular word so the meaning which I wanted to deliver through the statement I have written earlier now after the removal of that word the meaning has changed a little bit. But rarely I faced this issue otherwise it provides me satisfaction. So to avoid any problem of this kind the user of Grammarly after doing all corrections provided by Grammarly may proofread his or her work so there would not be any grammatical, punctuation, etc error, for sure because it has been checked by Grammarly but it might possible that rarely at one place or two in the whole document the meaning has been changed from the actual goal of the particular sentence so that the removed word can be added again to have perfect meaning.Again I would emphasize that this happens very rare.

Hafiz Muhammad
Writer in Pakistan
Accounting, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Grammarly business is good content quality checker tool

Comments: Overall my experience with the Grammarly business is excellent because this is the best software for all the content writers and me. I can solve all types of grammar mistakes from the use of this Grammarly business. I can do the tasks in a short time. I can do all kinds of grammar contexts with all types of language tones with the help of this Grammarly business. The other minor factors are that it sometimes can cause lags, and its accommodation and modifications time is slow. The thing is that it can do work in the English language only. Otherwise, this software is the best application to solve.
Whenever you find any mistake in your article, then Grammarly business provides the descriptions of each error. You can read and understand each mistake explanation well.
The customisation property is possible in the Grammarly business. I can adjust the style and tone of the article while reading. The different types of sophisticated, complex mistakes are easily solved with the help of this software. The Grammarly business is the best software for me as a content writer.
The fact is that I have a grip on different languages. I can write in Urdu, Hindi and English, but the Grammarly business can work only for the language English. Like, I feel difficulty in solving the problems of other languages. Grammarly business is good to remove the advanced writing mistakes from the contents, but sometimes, Grammarly business can not understand the context of paragraph.

Pros:

As a content writer, the first and foremost benefit of using Grammarly business is that it is a real-time grammar correcting software. Whenever I write an article, I worry that my content is of grammar mistakes or not?. This software is the best platform for me to judge and locate my grammar Mistakes on that spot. The second best thing about this software is that it is accurate. I have used many softwares to correct grammar mistakes, but I did not find the more precise information after using that. This software is the only application I can trust because this software is even more accurate than all other types of applications. My clients are satisfied with my content when I put the article in Grammarly business. The other growing habit of this software is that this software is straightforward to use. What you have to do is paste the content on the front home page of Grammarly business. You will find all the mistakes there. You can quickly correct the misalignments and spellings of your content with one click. This thing creates ease of solving problematic errors from the contents. This software can split the sentences and rephrase the sentences if any paragraphs have different words and are long enough to read. The other exciting factor about the Grammarly business is that it is straightforward to understand the explanations. Whenever you find any mistake in your article, then Grammarly business provides the descriptions of each error. You can read and understand problems

Cons:

As a content writer, I mostly wrote thousands of words when I had a significant burden of work at a spot. Unfortunately, I found lags when I put more amount of content. This thing delays the time of corrections for me. I feel a headache do working the Grammarly business lag. The first and foremost disadvantage is that the Grammarly business can not work without buying the subscription package. You have to pay to get the subscription package of Grammarly business for a specific time. This thing might feel expensive for me. The other significant disadvantage of using the Grammarly business is that it works only in the English language. The fact is that I have a grip on different languages. I can write in Urdu, Hindi and English, but the Grammarly business can work only for the language English. Like, I feel difficulty in solving the problems of other languages. Grammarly business is good to remove the advanced writing mistakes from the contents, but sometimes, Grammarly business can not understand the context of paragraph or article. The other thing is that the Acclimatization of Grammarly business takes some time to respond. Like, the changes and modifications implementations on this program is somehow slower to respond. That's why Grammarly business is unfortunate usage to correct the Grammar mistakes from the contents. Grammarly Business and its guidance are undoubtedly are better to understand for the working. Sometimes, I feel that Grammarly business is not working well

Jamaliah
Jamaliah
Information Technology Support Specialist in Malaysia
Telecommunications, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Writing helper and assistant

Comments: Great experience for almost 2 years of working with Grammarly.

Pros:

The most impressive feature that Grammarly Business has offered is the tone changing assistant. It will shows how my writing sound like, and I can change how it sound by the assistant and words suggestion to make my writing sound less serious and suitable for general reader. It is great that I feel more confident writing in English.

Cons:

The only problem that i found with Grammarly Business is the plagiarism checker. The detection level wasn't too accurate and I pose a great concern if my writing is detected by other checker that it contain some of a plagiarism content on the internet.

2 years ago

Hello Jamaliah, We're happy to hear that Grammarly helps you bolster your writing confidence. Grammarly's tone detector is also one of our favorite features. We also appreciate you sharing your feedback on our plagiarism checker. We'll be sure to share this specific feedback with our team. Please do not hesitate to contact us via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D if you have specific examples of where Grammarly's plagiarism checker didn't meet your expectations compared to others. We're always keen to improve! Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Nikolay
Team Leader in Czechia
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

All those typos.....

Comments: Essential. If you can't afford the premium/business version, you can always use the free one. Of course, the paid version is way more developed, offering you tons of features for an affordable price.

Pros:

It's essential for our work. We're in sales and customer support. Before adopting Grammarly, we relied on the default spell-checkers, and often only after we sent replies to our customers did we find out silly mistakes and typos. Embarassing, right? Even writing this review - Grammarly will spell-check it and suggest better wording to make it "more intelligent" (<- suggested by Grammarly) and sophisticated. Whether you work in sales, communicate with customers, are a blogger, or are a marketing person - you need Grammarly. It's really not that expensive, there is a free version as well, iOS apps, and you can integrate it with tons of other apps - from mail clients to documents and social media. We're actively using it with Zendesk, Slack, and email clients.

Cons:

Sometimes the integration disappears when you least expect it, and you need it the most. For example - we're using it in Zendesk to check the quality of our replies, spell-check, etc. But sometimes, the widget is simply greyed out, and you cannot use it for a few hours, leaving you to do proofreading and spell-check on your own which takes quite some time.

2 years ago

Hi Nikolay, Thanks for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to provide an excellent experience for all users, and comments like this mean a lot to us! Additionally, we're sorry to hear that things don't seem to be working properly. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our users, and we want to look into this issue to see what we can do to fix it. Could you please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that we can connect you with our technical support team? We look forward to speaking with you directly and finding a resolution. Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

Maddy
Maddy
Founder in US
Writing & Editing, 2–10 Employees

Every writer and editor on my team has a paid Grammarly business subscription

Comments: So good! It would be very difficult to switch to another tool given how integrated this is with our workflow and the supportive features we love about Grammarly specifically.

Pros:

First things first, I'd like to disclose that I'm a Grammarly Ambassador. I'm not paid for being an ambassador and I still pay almost $2k/year for my company's Grammarly Business subscription.What I like most about Grammarly is that it's an established product with a great reputation. The business/team features are really excellent, especially the Style Guide feature (which lets us set preferred spellings for things like industry terms and brand names). The grammar suggestions are typically spot-on and add value to the high quality writing product we deliver to our clients. It's very clear that the Grammarly team is obsessed with proper and spelling — it's a passion!

Cons:

Writers and editors on my team frequently report glitches, especially when it comes to the Google Docs extension. Grammarly does have a web and desktop app that could get around periodic glitches, although of course it's most useful to have Grammarly suggestions in the same place where they're making edits on the final doc we send to clients. Sometimes, grammar suggestions have to be taken with a grain of salt but I think that's working with AI tools in general — you shouldn't rely on them 100%, writing still requires human intuition.

last year

Hi Maddy, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review here! We love hearing how your team is utilizing the features exclusive to Grammarly Business, like Style Guide. Please know that you or anyone on your team is welcome to reach out to us at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D when you disagree with Grammarly's suggestions or when you are experiencing any glitches. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our users, and we want to look into any issues to see what we can do to fix them. Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

Victory
Victory
CEO in Nigeria
Writing & Editing, 51–200 Employees

Excellence in Writing and Communication Skills

Pros:

By proposing better word choices and pointing out problems in real time, Grammarly enhances my writing abilities and the caliber of my communication. Its criticism has been a huge help in polishing my writing and assuring its accuracy and clarity.

Cons:

Despite the wide variety of tools that Grammarly offers, some of the more sophisticated functions, such as the plagiarism checker and the advanced style and tone suggestions, are only accessible to paid customers. The paid subscription is required to use the full range of Grammarly's features, but the free version continues to provide helpful grammar and spelling fixes.

9 months ago

Hi Victory, We're happy to hear that you find Grammarly helpful. We've also noted your feedback regarding our free and Premium offerings. It's important to us that we give our users options when deciding how they'll use our product. We offer a free version of our product so users can access critical grammar and spelling suggestions as well as weekly progress report emails and the tone detector. And we offer enhanced features in our Premium product for those who wish to supercharge their writing performance and leave no mistakes unchecked. Please don't hesitate to contact us at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D if you have any further questions or comments. We are always happy to assist! Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

Anish
Teacher in India
Education Management, Self Employed

"The modern AI Spelling Assistant"

Comments: Grammarly offers consumers a comprehensive and user-friendly experience that helps them find and correct grammatical and spelling errors while also raising the overall quality of their work. I might think about repurchasing Grammarly if it allowed for a one-time purchase for a lifetime subscription and smoother interaction with MS Word.

Pros:

The most impactful feature of Grammarly Bussiness is it instantly provides suggestions, spelling corrections, and new words, which can quickly shorten a 5-word statement. Regarding the ease of using this software, Grammarly is straightforward to use. Just need to install the application and we are ready to go!! It automatically gets activated the moment we start writing. Grammarly just flawlessly performs its task by correcting a paragraph without any errors. It also has a very user-friendly interface. With Grammarly, half of the work regarding creating documents gets easy and also less time-consuming without having to search for mistakes in the documents. And also It makes a paragraph short without changing its meaning.

Cons:

Even though there are many tools available, some of the more complex ones, including the plagiarism checker and the advanced style and tone suggestions, are only available to premium users. Although Grammarly's free edition still offers helpful grammar and spelling corrections, using all of its capabilities necessitates a paid subscription.

8 months ago

Hello Anish, We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. While we don't offer lifetime subscriptions at this time, we've noted your interest with the team. We've also noted your feedback regarding our free and Premium offerings. It's important to us that we give our users options when deciding how they'll use our product. We offer a free version of our product so users can access critical grammar and spelling suggestions as well as weekly progress report emails and the tone detector. And we offer enhanced features in our Premium product for those who wish to supercharge their writing performance and leave no mistakes unchecked. Furthermore, we'd love to eliminate the issues with MS Word to make your user experience even better. Could you please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D with the screenshot of this issue so that we can gather more details and see what we can do to fix it? Thanks again, Grammarly Support team