UseResponse Reviews

by UseResponse

Filter by:

• Overall

About UseResponse

Customer Support & Feedback Software. Available in SaaS & On-Premise. Highly customizable, scalable and flexible. Free 14-day trial.

Learn more about UseResponse

Pedro B.
Pedro B.
FreeLancer
  • Reviewed on 13/08/2021

"Your Customers Satisfied With Your Support, Service, Chat and Much More"

Comments: My experience with the tool is very good, it has allied a lot of stress around here, therefore, I just complain about the amount we paid. But the tool itself is perfect and is being of good help. as I said, we can still integrate with other platforms. For example, Facebook messenger, among others. We were able to resolve things via live chat. It has been good, and the relationship with customers has improved and the personalized and more agile service has been improved.

Pros: A great working tool this, it worked right on my system. Perfect support agents, always accurate, we are no complaints or anything like that thanks to support. I like this tool, but it's a shame that we only had 14 free days, but we were able to use the entire structure of the tool. This tool allows me to have more interactions with the customer, multiple customers at the same time. It's good because it integrates with a lot of other software we use.

Cons: Look, I don't usually complain about the tools I use, as always, I'll continue without a negative review, however, a caveat. Just for the price, as I think the plans are a little high, and that's it.

by UseResponse on 17/08/2021

Dear Pedro,
Thank you very much for taking your time to leave the review, we really appreciate and value every piece of customer feedback! Yes, you are right, we offer 14-day free trial including all the features to evaluate the system. However, if anyone needs some more time for testing the system, we extend the trial per request. This is always negotiable. Considering the set of features offered by our tool we consider pricing to be fair, however it may be of better value for large companies compared to small businesses. We are always happy to assist you in setting up and using the system, and hope that it can bring good value to your company!
Best, UseResponse Team

• Reviewed on 13/08/2021
Lennert S.
ICT Senior Specialist
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/03/2021

"Easy to use, highly customizable and a customer support that is second to none"

Comments: We are using the feedback software of UseResponse to create a platform for our customers to give direct feedback. We didn´t have something like this in our company before and we are very happy that we´ve found such a great tool and partner to work with.

Pros: UseResponse takes care of integration and helps in every step. The software contains several product-parts that can be switched on and off as needed. This company is highly customer-centric and tries to always meet customer needs. Their customer support is always available and has a response time that is second to none. The software is highly customizable without leaving the standard. UseResponse makes sure that they keep it updatable, even if they implemented many changes due to customer wishes. We are working together for 2+ years and I can not think of a better partner.

Cons: The mobile view and the responsivness of some of the product-parts works good for most cases but could be aproved in the feature.

• Reviewed on 03/03/2021
Jessica J.
Director of Operations
  • Reviewed on 26/04/2019

"Great Product"

Pros: This software is very easy to use and the price is very affordable. You can customize it to meet your needs. The support team is always there to help you through every step of the process and they are quick to respond. We needed some customization's that they didn't have and they quickly created integrations and the necessary changes on the back end to help us meet our product goals.

Cons: Honestly, I have not found anything that I do not like about this software. Rather, I am finding new things each time that work so much better than what we used previously.

• Reviewed on 26/04/2019
Brian S.
Product Owner
Shipbuilding, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2018

"Useresponse as a tool for our company's Wishlist"

Pros: The people and support behind the company! It's a good mature feature set and was fairly straight-forward to setup. They customized our Wishlist as an enterprise solution and we were impressed with the results.

Cons: Some functionality we wanted that wasn't available, has been delayed.

• Reviewed on 28/11/2018
Kapil M.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 17/08/2015

"An exceptional feedback / ticketing solution"

Comments: (1) Host the solution on your server or use the cloud option
(2) Easily configurable to suit your needs
(3) Exceptional support and service by the UseResponse Team using their own tool
(4) Continuously improving the product with the feedback gained
(5) Easy to build a community, get ideas from this community, along with problems faced & accolades.
(6) Integrate your Knowledge base & FAQ with the Ticketing solution
In 2 words -"Simply Exceptional' Check it out on www.truedata.in/feedback

• Reviewed on 17/08/2015
Remco V.
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2017

"UseResponse - A masterpiece"

Comments: We have been using UseResponse for about 6 months now, to act as a support portal for our own monitoring software. We have only been getting positive feedback from our customers about the documentation and live chat features. Their support is also a big plus, they usually reply within 5 minutes and are always there to help! 10/10 Software, I highly recommend it!

• Reviewed on 01/02/2017
John L.
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2016

"Very helpful for my business"

Comments: I'm using this solution only as a ticketing system, but I'm thinking to use more of it. I have a lot of e-mails and requests coming from my customers and it was very difficult for me to organize all of them. UseResponse helps me to organize tickets effectively and with a small amount of time. Moreover, service usability is decently easy. Keep on going that way guys!

• Reviewed on 19/02/2016
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/05/2019

"Best customer support I can imagine"

Pros: It works great and is flexible for collecting feedback, ideas, and questions in real time and asynchronously.

Cons: Sometimes the admin console can be a bit difficult to navigate, but all of the features are there, somewhere.

• Reviewed on 27/05/2019
My best help desk application
Government Administration, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2021

"Ticket management at its peak"

Comments: I've had a great experience with this application ever since I acquired it, although its a little expensive but has a lovely interface and very high capacity and flexibility in the collection of questions and feedback, all in realtime interaction.

Pros: What I love most is the seasoned support which is always timely and accurate. With this app,I have the capacity to interact with multiple clients at the same time ,all in real time. Its definitely worth its cost as It integrates easily with other softwares and social media app

Cons: It is a very costly app,I believe the price should be reviewed. Aside this, its a great tool in network monitoring so I still love this app.

by UseResponse on 12/10/2021

Hi! Thank you very much for your time to leave a review of our UseResponse Software! We really appreciate it and always try to be customer-centric in providing customer support. We also try to base our product development decisions on customer insights. We totally understand your concerns regarding the price, but considering the features offered, the flexibility, the ability to create multiple portals with no extra cost, and comparing to the competitors with similar functionality set, we consider the price being reasonable at the moment. If looking into a complete suite, you can consider it's UserVoice, Zendesk and Intercom all in one. And again, thank you very much for being with us, we are very happy that our tool can be a helper in improving your customers communications.

• Reviewed on 11/10/2021
Development Strategy Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 12/07/2018

"Compares to competing products at competitive price point."

Pros: We switched to their feedback forum tools from another product. UseRepsonse offers similar features for a much better price. Migration, setup, and customization are simple and straightforward. Staff is extremely responsive with support.

Cons: While we have largely been please with the feedback forum capabilities, more granularity in things like feedback type and individual forum access would be great.

Alex K.
Avalon
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2016

"5* helpdesk, 5*support service, 5+ community"

Comments: Thanks to the team UseResponse, our company uses the service as a community that would serve our customers and bring them together in one system, it is very convenient, we purchased a self hosted version, because we have a large (more than 20 people) support department

• Reviewed on 05/02/2016
Nicolas C.
IT Project Manager
  • Reviewed on 04/09/2015

"Expert software"

Comments: We try the software 5 minutes and we knew that we should buy it right away !
Very complete, easy to use and feature complete.
I recommand this software to every support department.

• Reviewed on 04/09/2015
Marco G.
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2015

"Fantastic service, excellent customer support"

Comments: UseResponse is simply awesome. I set it up literally in ten minutes and their customer support immediately helped me in tuning up the configuration as soon as I got in touch with them. They replied to me basically 24/7, no matter whether I was based in Europe or in the U.S., they always replied in less than a hour. Totally satisfied!

• Reviewed on 19/11/2015
Danila A.
Internet Administrator
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2016

"Very good product with a good functionality and a nice view"

Comments: I've been using this product for about 2 month and so far i'm very satisfited with it. It fullfils my needs and costs only 10 bucks a month. Really helps to communicate with my visitors to create a better car repair service.

• Reviewed on 26/01/2016
Geo L.
Business Intelligence Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 30/07/2015

"Excellent Product & excellent service"

Comments: UseResponse has been the selected product for our self serve support forum concept. They have delivered with great quality & service, and not to mention with great agility. It is also very cost competitive compared to other vendors.

• Reviewed on 30/07/2015
Vishal J.
  • Reviewed on 02/02/2016

"your article, faq formating sucks"

Comments: We are considering leaving your service as your base design is pretty old style looking. You should consider modernizing it. Check out how Square space Knowledge base looks, we would like something which looks as mdoern as that https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/categories/200352188-Knowledge-Base And the FAQ page should be modern like https://www.qapital.com/faq you can check how old looking http://withjoy.useresponse.com looks which is why we are likely to leave the service even though we have paid for it.

by UseResponse on 02/02/2016

Hello Vishal,
In order to supply with good service, we are ready to assist you in integration of the system with website + customizing the look and feel of articles and knowledge base to your requirements.
As system is very flexible, we try to utilize the common way of providing support in package, but not everyone would be amazed with features we have and UI we provide.
Let us know if you can consider using our service, if we are to provide better UI for your needs in order for you to change your mind in regards to this review.
Hope you would give us a chance to make product better and change your opinion here.

• Reviewed on 02/02/2016
Andreea P.
Accounting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2021

"Use Response"

Pros: UseResponse helps in every step. The software has several parts that can be switched on and off. The company tries to meet customer needs. The response time is second to none, so their customer support always works. The software is very flexible without leaving the standard. Even if they implemented many changes based on customer feedback, UseResponse will make sure it is updatable. We've been working for more than a year and I cannot think of another better partner. It is not the case for such things as

Cons: The mobile view can be good for most cases, however it could lead to problems in the future. There are many ways that it can be improved.

by UseResponse on 03/08/2021

Dear Andreea! Thank you very much for taking your time to review UseResponse. We greatly appreciate your feedback! We are currently working on updating the interface, the new 7th release is planned for this month, and we also realize that the mobile version also needs improvement. We always try to listen to the voice of our customers and would be happy to hear your suggestions on improving the mobile version in our Feedback Community section.

• Reviewed on 01/08/2021
Natraj K.
  • Reviewed on 12/07/2018

"3 Years experience was great! Quick email responses and Great Documentation"

Pros: Simple UI with great functionality, lot of documentation and support is fantastic.
Simple to implement and immediate email support.

Cons: Email functionalities and integrations like Zendesk is missing. As you improve on these, it would be great.

Carlos S.
IT Service Manager
Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/07/2018

"Easy to configure and user love it."

Comments: Able to single out this software for one Development and User group.

Pros: The interface is very easy to navigate and understand plus the email integration with POP3 is very useful.

Cons: The only issue we had was around the time it took to set a ticket to complete however it seems since the latest upgrade to 4.9 the issue is no longer there.

Loveday A.
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2017

"UseResponse: an All-in-One Solution for your Help Desk and Support Suite."

Comments: UseResponse has proved to be one of the Best decisions we undertook. We were looking for an All-in-One Solution to enable us to manage Our Customer Support Solutions, and UseResponse turned out simply great. We used the Trial version, and got Our Team to test every aspect of the system, and were very happy with the outcome and Information gathered were thoroughly analysed and formed part of Our decision to upgrade. The System interface is highly customisable to Our needs, and it's easier for Our Team to use Its Self-Service Community integration to Gather ideas, Topic Voting, aggregate Problems, Questions, provide support with this great customer feedback software, help desk ticketing system packed in one simple solution. Digging deeper, we utilised the Help Desk Analytics Tools (HDAT) to measure Support Agents Performance. One other great feature is the Intelligent Ticket Processing (ITP) and the ease with which All requests aggregated in one inbox from different support channels. I will highly recommend anyone whose Business is looking for a seamless Combination of Help Desk + Multilingual Knowledge Base Features and API integration and Mobile ready (IOS and Android integration). Throughout the integration Process, the UseResponse Team were of immense support. Their Customer Support Team is great. UseResponse is Value for money.

Pros: Unique feedback system
Social Integration
Content analysing
Multi lingual knowledge bases
Unified Agents interface for all platforms
Fast customer support and problem-solving
Unique feedback system
Ticket merge
Restful API, IOS, Android integration
Several Feedback sources: community portal, embedded widget
Ease of Installation

• Reviewed on 24/03/2017
Jiří M.
Program Development, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2018

"Multi.function support/help desk service"

Comments: Only positive experience. UseResponse is on of tools that works perfectly for our use-case and I may only recommend it.

Pros: Very nice complex software that cover almost all needs our team has. Support email ticketing system and help desk software for collecting ideas and public support.
Together with self-hosting system with possible CSS customization, ideal tool.
Because of self-hosting solution, we from time to time face minor issues with functionality, fortunately support of UseResponse team is excellent and issues are almost instantly solved.

Cons: No cons at all. Pricing is average in softwares of this category.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2018
Richard S.
Head of Product Management
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees

"UseResponse Review"

Comments: Customer community visibility of ideas and issues is the key problem we solved. Previously these were all dealt with, but were invisible to customer, leading to dissatification

Pros: Easy to set up
Easy for end-users
Configurable and extendable and functionality growing all the time
Great support
Value for money compared to competitors if off the chart
On premises option was vital for us .. not sure if this is still available?

Cons: Notification features would be nice.. but sure these will be added in time.. Happy to stick with it until they don.

Jeremy O.
Director of Technology
Media Production, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2021

"A solid product for a good price"

Comments: UseResponse is a real solid product. You can customize the look and feel, integration with other applications, and authenticate via SAML. We needed an easy way to track users' desires and UseResponse squarely addresses those needs.

Pros: UseReponse comes with a lot of features out of the box. The main reason we adopted UseResponse was to "crowd source" our development roadmap. By using UR, our user can tell us what they was in our products, and based on the number of votes, we can determine priorities. Additionally, there are many great add-ons and integrations available.

Cons: Sometimes navigating through the interface can be slow.

by UseResponse on 28/05/2021

Thank you very much for your review! We constantly work on improving UseResponse and adding new features based on the customers requests too. Hope UseResponse can help your company generate lots of great ideas to implement!

• Reviewed on 24/05/2021
Joel A.
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2018

"Quality product w/regular updates"

Pros: They've been very helpful when problems arise.

Cons: Was a little difficult to customize the theme.

Ahlan O.
BIOVELA GROUP manager
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2016

"Our company requests are satisfied."

Comments: Our company have been choosing among the set of proposed service programs appropriate one for a long time.
As the main task we set - the ability to reduce the burden on customer support department ,to arrange a convenient system of reporting and evaluation of the support department. In recent years, increased load and fulfilling of all incoming requests was very challenging for us.
Selection was carried out by voting, to were choosing from 4 varients put forward. UseResponse received the most votes, especially I want to mention an open source version of Sehf-Hosted- you can adjust the program as you wish.
We did` nt need some standard blocks, so we simply removed them from the program, the convenience of withdrawal of a report on agents saved the time for their evaluation,ofcourse the knowledge base could be better (regarding registration), but overall satisfied, we want to note also the speed of the employees, we have received a very quick response to our request for setting up tickets.
In general, the cost is very cheap for such a functional product ,in the future we plan to use all the facilities of UseResponse.
Special thanks to manager Alex Igrevich for patience.

• Reviewed on 08/02/2016