15 years helping British businesses

About Zoho Sprints

Zoho Sprints is an agile project management tool that helps Scrum teams to plan, track and always be ready for change.

Learn more about Zoho Sprints

Pros:

For us the integration with bitbucket was key, as well as the integration with a service desk (zoho desk).

Cons:

No, I am still to try many things on this tool.

Zoho Sprints ratings

4.5
4.4
4.4
4.5

8.6/10

Zoho Sprints has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 238 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Zoho Sprints before?

Adarsh
Adarsh
Founder & CEO in India
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

The Best Agile Project Management Solution ever built!

Comments: We have been using Zoho Projects and to our development model, this was a better choice. We switched to Sprints and We love it more than ever. This product has increased the entire team's productivity by a very large extent.

Pros:

Amazingly user-friendly and fast. Very fast updates and new features. Ideal for startups who work from simplest software applications to most complex one's. Amazing customization options, beautifly laid out with neat UI. Quick support and perfect resolution to queries.

Cons:

Nothing Specific but we are looking forward to get some friendly features like Cumulative timesheets across the project for a user. Its very annoying to calculate every user's individual project's timesheet to know a month's performance.

Sean
Sean
API Integrations Engineer in US

Zoho Sprints is Manageable and Customizable

Comments: We decided to use Scrum methodology. Zoho Sprints was able to handle backlog and bug log the way we have been using it. It was available and it worked without a huge learning curve for a short deadline.

Pros:

I like the customization of features, especially creating card templates and statuses. Custom templates comes in handy when we are importing from another platform like Trello and we want to use the same format. I also like the integration between other platforms including Zoho Projects for Gantt charts. I like that we can add a custom 'Status Type'. I used this feature to add a 'Review' status for code review. I also like the integration with Zoho Projects and Trello. I also liked how I can simply reorder users stories or work items, from sprints or backlog, into different Epics.

Cons:

I found Epics to be a little confusing. I am curious as to why this is a premium feature. It appears there are many other features I would consider premium. Some of the dashboard items were hard to setup to be useful.

Soumil

Best And Cost Effective

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Overall UI/UX and the feature set does all for your requirements as a startup. It helps manages all the task and project planning is done in ease

Cons:

No dark version in the mobile app is the only thing we would want as developers.

Dave
COO in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Worst project management software I've ever used

Comments: Absolutely horrible. Doesn't integrate well with Zoho Desk, Zoho CRM, or any of the Zoho projects. Horrendous UI. Buggy and glitchy. Run - don't walk - away from this part of Zoho. There are plenty of solid project management/agile management tools out there that offer great value - this would be dead last in ratings.

Pros:

Zoho One generally has good breadth and value for money. Zoho Sprints should be removed from the Zoho platform. I suppose if you were running a team of yourself, and hated your time but love clicking your mouse and being frustrated, this might be a good choice.

Cons:

Absolutely unusable. The integrations into the rest of Zoho One's products is barely there. The interface is not intuitive. Buttons are completely in the wrong place. If you asked a UX designer to create a piece of software with the maximum amount of clicks and that forces a user to really slow down and search for how to use the software, they would struggle to design Zoho Sprints.

Devashish
Financial Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Budget Friendly Task Management

5.0 last month New

Pros:

All the needed features are present for Agile development

Cons:

We have just started using this so did not face any challenges. One major challenge was account zone db mismatch.

Marco Javier
Manager in Colombia
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Make your life Agile with Zoho Sprints

Comments: Organization problems mostly. Benefits of simplicity, what I like the most. I solved the problem to have to think about project management software at a very good price.

Pros:

I am like falling in love with this. I think it is amazing that Zoho brings this amazing platform to organize projects. For me, it was a great to find out about it, and then when I start using and understanding, just so easy to apply agile methodology to my work. The best is the simplicity of it. Easy to customize your projects. I love the apps for mobile, get things faster.

Cons:

So far nothing. maybe there should be more ways to create templates, it has it, but it is kind of hidden. I do not like that the platform does not have a desktop app for Mac or PC, that would be awesome.

Thomas
Thomas
Executive director in Costa Rica
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

How we changed from a cascade methodology to a scrum one with Zoho Sprints

Comments: We are still growing around it, learning how to implement it in a proper way, but we are feeling very satisfied with the starting results.

Pros:

How easy it is to move your team from another solution to this one, after a proper scrum training and with the online training available.

Cons:

We are currently using Zoho Projects coming from a cascade methodology, we wrote to Zoho's customer service to check if there was a way to migrate our projects data to Zoho Sprints but we have not received any answer yet.

Rafiq
CEO in India

Good tool for Agile/Scrum

Comments: For Agile/Scrum, this is the right tool and so we are using this on a daily basis.

Pros:

Seems it is the correct tool for Agile/Scrum. We evaluated many tools including basecamp, good day etc but nothing to our satisfaction. This fits our needs and bill as well.

Cons:

There are still several bugs in the system which we are raising tickets. They are taking time to resolve. But we are able to use it using work arounds.

Ram M
Head of Delivery in India

Great UI & Less Expensive

Comments: Great Experience, Easy to Use, and Easy to Setup

Pros:

Dashboards & Ease of using, Easy to Setup and kickstart the work

Cons:

Some names are new compared to other Agile Project Management tools, and there is some learning curve because of this

Uldis
Uldis
IT Project program manager in Latvia
Program Development, 11–50 Employees

Intuitive software with good feature to price ratio

Pros:

The main advantage - easy integrates with projects and zoho desks.

Cons:

No option to manage more than one project in one scrum board

Charles
IS Department Manager in US

Zoho Sprints Rocks

Comments: Zoho Sprints gives a a great way to centralize our user stories and tasks, and really made collaboration easy. We also love the visibility it provides to our project sponsors. We have a lot to learn about implementing agile project management, and this product really made it fun and effective.

Pros:

The software is great looking, very easy to learn, and the team really liked it. We were able to get a project up-and-running quickly and it was easy to add new stories and tasks. Really liked the import feature as well - we were able to import our existing user stories so we dd not have to manually type them in again.

Cons:

User management was a bit confusing. We were not really sure what each role was able to do - we figured it out by trial and error.

ako
journaliste in Togo
Internet, Self Employed

The trusted and perfect software

Comments: An excellent and very efficient platform!

Pros:

The platform is very easy to navigate and use as it is accessible to all team/platform members. You can customize it and integrate it with other Zoho applications which is very simple to do.

Cons:

Although the platform offers some limited customization options, it is very annoying to be able to determine the timesheet and project performance of each user of the platform.

Anand
Director in UK
Design, 2–10 Employees

Easy to use collaborative sprint tool

Comments: I have been using Jira for very long and this tool is really elegant and meets most of my requirements

Pros:

Zoho sprint has a simple dashboard interface with many features integrated together.

Cons:

No, I am still to try many things on this tool

Manu
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Zoho sprints is good choice

Comments: so far good

Pros:

affordable, similar to jira better notifications

Cons:

cost of various products no proper package , and account need to de activated individually if someone left

Sebastián
COO in Uruguay
Information Services, 11–50 Employees

A lot of features

Pros:

We start using boards, but we need more time to explore all features. I think we will working with zoho during several years

Cons:

There is some issues when you need to move cards in Sprint panels

Samuel
Engineering Manager in Indonesia
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

I love Zoho

Pros:

Besides the price being cheap, the features are quite complete and suit our company's needs. Apart from that, Zoho is also easy to use and configure. Most likely we will continue with Zoho for our product management. We are currently submitting a budget to management to support this.

Cons:

For now I haven't found anything I don't like about Zoho

Srikanth
Information Services, 11–50 Employees

Excellent Product

Comments: Overall experience is very good

Pros:

User Interface of the product is very inituitive and all the reports are generated are very helpful to track work progress

Cons:

Employee wise reports can be generated with more informatiuon

Francisco
Tech Lead in Colombia

Love at first sight

Comments: I was looking for a tool that could replace the simplicity of Trello but providing the robustness of Jira. Trello is so simple and flexible but lacks a lot of project management features. Jira is very complete but past experiences made me not like it that much. Zoho Sprints does that and even more. It is such a well done product that only Jira would compare but, IMHO, Zoho Sprints is way better. I like how one can have a lot of info in one tool without feeling overwhelmed by it. You can hide and show lists, panels, columns, and more, to have the needed context. I didn't use the timesheet but it also very helpful to have an in-app timetracker to keep everything in one place. Nicely done, Zoho team.

Pros:

- Sprint planning - Epics boards - Sprint meetings - Image attachment by pasting them - Velocity charts

Cons:

- Some image attachments wouldn't produce a thumbnail - For some reason tasks and bugs cannot be move to a sprint from the backlog if they do not belong to a story - Cannot order stories by priority :(

Alan
Programme Director in United Arab Emirates
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Keep it simple, get the basics right

Comments: Very Happy

Pros:

Ease of Use, intuitive user interface, Complexity made simple

Cons:

Not much, maybe a bit light on information radiators

Good first impression

Comments: We got up and running very quickly. Currently, we are testing out 2 projects and our team seems to onboard pretty smoothly.

Pros:

Zoho sprints seem to cover all needs we have for an agile development process. - Epics - Sprints - Kanban board

Cons:

I'm not convinced about the built-in chat yet, but, also haven't tried it much with slack, hangouts, and similar already in use.

Gabriela
Brand Manager in Ecuador
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Good Software

Pros:

I found the program super good, the organization and the way of ordering everything is good. However, I find it a bit complicated to understand the difference between task sprints and projects.

Cons:

Difficult to use. I find it a bit complicated to understand the difference between task sprints and projects.

Senthil
Project Manager in India

Best Agile Project Management Software

Pros:

+ Very Clear Product Messaging + Easy Onboarding + No-Nonsense Features + Excellent Support and Customization Help We switched to this from Jira, because the team was new to Agile PM Tool and Jira was a bit heavy to consume.

Cons:

+ UX Could be a little better + Features Unlocking in Pricing - Could be better.

Information Services, 51–200 Employees

Ease of use

Pros:

Our team use Zoho sprints on daily basis, we use most the feature, especially we like timesheet and global feature.

Cons:

For a small team zoho sprints provide all the required features, we are team of 8 we couldn't able to find any issues so far.

Vishal
CIO in India

To the point Agile management

Comments: We are using JIRA and I love the UX of Sprints compared to JIRA its simple to use and to the point

Pros:

Its user interface and user experience is to the point

Cons:

It has all the features of JIRA but at the same time its very easy to use loved it,

Joel
CTO in Mexico

Great alternative to Jira

Pros:

Zoho's signature product UI/UX that produces ease of usability. Great features and integration with projects

Cons:

Can use less strings and more icons. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by the ammount of titles, subtitles, comments and notes, for example when opening details on a work item; there is just too much going on