• Overall

About Zoho Sprints

Zoho Sprints is an agile project management tool that helps Scrum teams to plan, track and always be ready for change.

Learn more about Zoho Sprints

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Zoho Sprints before?

Kumar S.
Product Manager in India
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees

Ease of Product Management using Zoho Sprint

5 3 months ago

Comments: I have been using zoho for managing daily scrums, product roadmap and other PM activities. Zoho has given me ease of maintaining epics, stories and bugs and at the same time it has helped me to foresee the potential risk of slippage.
In just one sprint, I can see that I am able to monitor my team's outcome better than before.

Pros:

I have been using zoho for managing daily scrums, product roadmap and other PM activities. Zoho has given me ease of maintaining epics, stories and bugs and at the same time it has helped me to foresee the potential risk of slippage. I can now predict and manage my sprints really well. Loved the simplicity of this product. It does not have some fancy names of items. It uses the industry standard names. It is very well customizable.

Cons:

Not much to say here. I guess the onboarding functionality could be added. Also, I felt collaboration could be made more simpler.

Amritha K.
Lead Business Operations Analyst in UK
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees

One of the best online agile management software

5 last year

Pros:

Creating work items and the ease of reviewing the status on the scrum board has been really useful. The dashboard gives me a summary of the progress of the work items for the sprint along with the productivity status of the team, which is great. the report of the item process time and the sprint process time has been useful.

Cons:

I’ve tried changing the estimation type in my project configuration settings to custom settings instead of the default Fibonacci series. It allows me to enter only numeric values. In our team, we measure the size of the work item as T shirt sizes – XS, S, M, L, XL etc.

Mohanned A.
Managing Lead in Canada

Zoho Sprints Trial experience

4 3 years ago

Comments: - We're a small company which requires some kind of SDLC tracking but nothing on a big level
- We use AGILE methodology, which Zoho Sprints seems very good for it

Pros:

the entire application is built from the ground up to care for AGILE methodology

Cons:

Nothing at the moment. I think the Zendesk integration is weird to be from Zoho to Zendesk, and bidirectional with Zendesk as the driver

Helder B.
CEO in Brazil
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

Sprint Analysis

5 9 months ago

Comments: It can improve Gitlab support: Move tasks between columns automatically, create a comment in the MRs informing the task url in Zoho Sprints, you can display Gitlab labels in Zoho. It can too improve Markdown support.

Pros:

I liked the features: Sprint and Release Managements and too labels and columns customization.

Cons:

I didn't like the low integration with Gitlab. Many features are missing that would make Zoho Sprints more automated. It also needs to natively support markdown.

Sebastián H.
COO in Uruguay
Information Services, 11-50 Employees

A lot of features

4 last year

Pros:

We start using boards, but we need more time to explore all features. I think we will working with zoho during several years

Cons:

There is some issues when you need to move cards in Sprint panels

Viswanath S.
Core Team in India
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees

Great product at reasonable price

5 2 years ago

Comments: Easy to use

Pros:

Most of the necessary features to manage a product or project

Cons:

Kanban board is missing which we used earlier

CTO in Hong Kong

Good first impression

4 2 years ago

Comments: We got up and running very quickly. Currently, we are testing out 2 projects and our team seems to onboard pretty smoothly.

Pros:

Zoho sprints seem to cover all needs we have for an agile development process. - Epics - Sprints - Kanban board

Cons:

I'm not convinced about the built-in chat yet, but, also haven't tried it much with slack, hangouts, and similar already in use.

Gabriela A.
Brand Manager in Ecuador

Good Software

5 2 years ago

Pros:

I found the program super good, the organization and the way of ordering everything is good. However, I find it a bit complicated to understand the difference between task sprints and projects.

Cons:

Difficult to use. I find it a bit complicated to understand the difference between task sprints and projects.

Vishal D.
CIO in India

To the point Agile management

5 last year

Comments: We are using JIRA and I love the UX of Sprints compared to JIRA its simple to use and to the point

Pros:

Its user interface and user experience is to the point

Cons:

It has all the features of JIRA but at the same time its very easy to use loved it,

Dipti D.
Head Of Engineering in India

Recommending Zoho Sprints

4 3 months ago

Pros:

Ease of use and feature set. Set up and getting started is very easy.

Cons:

Most good features are part of the premium package, hence one has to take that.

Venkata ranga rao N.
CEO in United Arab Emirates

ZOHO Experience

5 9 months ago

Comments: It is good

Pros:

Ease of Use. Simple yet Powerful. informative and collabarative

Cons:

Can have better speed and better Reports

Senthil R.

Best Agile Project Management Software

5 2 years ago

Pros:

+ Very Clear Product Messaging + Easy Onboarding + No-Nonsense Features + Excellent Support and Customization Help We switched to this from Jira, because the team was new to Agile PM Tool and Jira was a bit heavy to consume.

Cons:

+ UX Could be a little better + Features Unlocking in Pricing - Could be better.

Ramana K.
Technology Consultant in India

Review of Zoho Sprints

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall I am liking the produce very much. I would like intro into my working orgs.

Pros:

The simplicity of the agile process and project management with tasks, monitoring ...etc.

Cons:

Repeat tasks or copy of the similar tasks in different modules is not easy. If I am able copy and paste in another sprint or epic, it would be great. Copy & change. Mobile version is not working for Sprint functionality. It doesn't refresh.

Rori K.
CEO in US
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees

Just getting started

4 3 years ago

Pros:

Hi ! My internal team and I have been looking started with Zoho. We subscribed to some other products within the Zoho universe prematurely but we are with hopes of having this all integrate with CRM and agile.

Cons:

Nothing, so far as the trial just started and we have not been able to do much given the little time there was to play in it.

Manager in Nigeria

my review

4 last year

Pros:

It is easy to use with straight forward layout

Cons:

Difficult to create work items as there's no duplicate function

Rajat G.

Zoho Sprints

4 2 years ago

Comments: 8/10

Pros:

Super easy, simple, intuitive, reports, supports scrum framework and sprints like no other.

Cons:

No sorting in the board, no milestones, chat doesn't have enough features like group chats, chat not integrated in phone application, pricing not simple.

Ann N.
CEO & Founder in Vietnam
Events Services, 11-50 Employees

Recommend for teams using agile development

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Affordable software with rich features. User friendly and easy to use. Control visually with dashboard and board view, also go very details to everytasks.

Cons:

Need a good connection to get the software work properly .

Amit M.
Founder in India

Awesome !

5 2 years ago

Comments: Awesome !

Pros:

In a single word All I can say that my experience with zoho in last 03 months have been awesome. I really enjoyed using the apps.

Cons:

User friendly and Awesome Customer Support.

Muhammad umar F.
CEO in United Arab Emirates

Agile solution with value for money

4 3 years ago

Pros:

The interface is clean and simple, have cliq chat part of the interface and totally integrated speed up thing. The price is very good for this level of software.

Cons:

Nothing found so far, will update post if I find something lacking.

Jesman X.
Director in India

Zoho Sprint for our Rapid Development

5 3 weeks ago New

Comments: It was very very good.

Pros:

it is very easy to setup, and quick setup tool. very effective and powerfull

Cons:

So far i have not seen any Cons with the tool.

Partner in India
Biotechnology, 11-50 Employees

Great tool to manage an RnD project

4 12 months ago

Pros:

The agile way of managing tasks is the most important feature. Using it to manage lab experiments.

Cons:

Dashboards could be defined better and can provide a better view for the read only users.

Jose enrique L.
Estudiante de Hoteleria y Turismo in Venezuela

A tool designed for planning and monitoring tasks in agile teams.

5 3 years ago

Pros:

The progress of each of the tasks is very easy to see. Easy interaction between teams through messages and comments. You can create tasks very easily just by dragging and dropping. Reports with charts and diagrams that facilitate their analysis.

Cons:

Although this application seems to me very complete, the personalization of the tool is limited in many things, besides it does not offer management of budgets.

Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Zoho is great

3 2 years ago

Comments: Just set up my sprint, had a good experience.

Pros:

Loved that it's got automated burn up and burn down charts

Cons:

The price. I wish it was a but cheaper and more affordable for individuals.

CEO and Founder in US

Zoho Sprints does its job

5 10 months ago

Comments: Great experience.

Pros:

Ability to manage tasks and issue along their cycle and also dimension the work by using points.

Cons:

Reporting is good but it has room to improve.

Project Manager in Jamaica
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees

Zoho Sprint Review

4 last year

Pros:

This tool is easy to use and offers the option for collaboration

Cons:

Trial period could be longer, but I have very few criticisms for this product