• Overall
    4.3 /5
    4.2 /5
    3.9 /5

About Xero

Beautiful cloud-hosted online accounting software for small business. Accessible anytime, anywhere. Take your free trial now!

Learn more about Xero

Showing 1,966 reviews

Andrea O.
Director Corporate Services
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2021

"Easy to Use package with lots of addons"

Comments: Overall, with the available add-ons, it has significantly reduced our data entry time

Pros: Integrates well with adds on to provide more sophisticated reporting. Integration with AI products such as ReceiptBank and Approval Donkey also work well.

Cons: The project reports are not particularly good. There is more information in the project tabs than what you can obtain in the report which is disappointing.

• Reviewed on 11/02/2021
Hugo G.
Bookkeeper
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2020

"Intuitive and simple!"

Comments: We love it so much that we decided to become a Xero only bookkeeping firm. Virtually all clients we switched from other accounting software felt in love with Xero

Pros: I don’t have an accountant background and figured out how to use Xero right away. It’s very intuitive and logic. The reconciliation of transactions is so easy and Xero has featured that allows you to be very productive. Reporting functions are very diversified. The Xero team is very supportive and collaborate with all other app/software companies to support easy integration and customer experience. Xero integrated with over 800 other apps which gives our clients ta to build a complete system without having to duplicate transactions.

Cons: Unfortunately it is not very well known in North America.

• Reviewed on 10/12/2020
Craig D.
  • Reviewed on 31/08/2020

"I can't wait for it to be finished!"

Comments: It's a lot of money to get setup with a certified consultant. Very few consultants available in Canada. When we did find one she was great but she bills you for every second she works. As in not any free advice. My lawyer is easier to work with.

Pros: As a former quickbooks user of about 20 years, it was a big deal to switch platforms. At first glance it looked like it would do everything we wanted. I loved the price point, the interface and relative ease of use. The multi currency was great as was the ability to integrate with Stripe. You make a lot of compromises to save on the huge monthly cost of quickbooks but there are workarounds.

Cons: There are so many things that are just common/must have's for any business. Things like progressive billing, job costing and even the ability to make your own journal entries are missing. We had to hire a consultant and spend around $800 just to get it to add purchases easier to the mix with HubDoc. You see job costing catagories at the invoice level but not software or 3rd party app to back it up. The single most annoying thing about it is the support. It's non existent. You complain, They tell you its not a problem and ignore your requests. I struggle daily with the search function. I can't get about 50% of my searches to work. The clients I'm looking for are entered. I'm typing them in fine but you often have to visit contacts menu and find them manually by quote number or just never ending scrolling. Upon complaining numerous times the best they can do is say "it might take up to two weeks for your contacts to sync. " Xero: It's 2020 and the dark ages of cloud software have passed. You need to fix the search function and add job costing to be considered a contender. So here we are in 2020, manually adding each of our sales to a spreadsheet and adding the subsequent bills to it to see if we made $. They make it incredibly hard to contact support and they are quite unresponsive when they do reply to your ticket. They try really hard to push you to support forums, where there are literally hundreds of complaints on the same issue with the ability to comment closed.

• Reviewed on 31/08/2020
Adam H.
  • Reviewed on 03/11/2019

"Absolutely love Xero"

Comments: Xero has allowed us to get a real, detailed view on the financial situation within our company from one place. With a comprehensive setup, it can provide real value from day one.

Pros: Xero has transformed our financial management and provides us with all the real time data we could imagine, and where it lacks, integrations take over. While more "accountancy" friendly than some of the more simple products, once you work with your accountants to get this right, you won't regret it. The detail, features and holistic approach to managing company finances means that we are using this every day and with pleasure.

Cons: The interface is being updated, and it is needed as it is a little old fashioned in its design. That said, it is clean and clear and otherwise we love everything about Xero.

• Reviewed on 03/11/2019
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2018

"Xero truly puts powerful data in the hands of small business owners"

Pros: I have been using Xero for a good number of years now and can only recommend it! The usability is fantastic, the ability to see really clearly how the accounts work is groundbreaking in its field. I love the bank reconciliation and the bank feeds. The automation of data is actually fun and linking it into the add-ons can make life a lot easier and save time and money. It is a great way to keep things simple and clear. I love the advisor features, that you can't break it (although you can make a real mess if not careful). For me the biggest benefit is the clarity of the data and the ability to drill down into virtually anything. Don't use Xero in super complex scenarios and I would recommend that you employ a proper XERO accountant - who actually knows how to use Xero and uses the data when using it though or you will end up paying twice - once for entering the data to xero - and again when the accountant pulls it out into their own software. Overall I would absolutely recommend Xero for people who are more serious than working in spreadsheets but who are turning over £50k-£3m+ with a fairly simple process.

Cons: We have found that Xero does not work well in all scenarios but there are work arounds - the bigger the business and the more complex the processes the less it suits but then if you are bigger/more complex you should arguably be using something else!
Support is not awesome! It can take time and you are often met with unhelpful suggestions. There has been an increased number of 'blips' in the software in more recent months and the support has been almost useless in those cases and I have had to find workarounds. Conversation/instant message support should surely be on the cards?
Another thing that I don't like is the highly evangelical nature of the conferences! It borders on the cultish and if you are not 'in' then you are definitely 'out'! I have not found there to be any benefit to being on the 'directory' for that same reason.

• Reviewed on 15/08/2018
William E.
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2016

"The best at what it does"

Comments: Full Disclosure: I am an accountant and I recommend Xero to many of my clients. When the expectations are in alignment with the capabilities of the software, then everyone is happy. People get into trouble with ANY software when they jump in thinking they know what it does and are then disappointed. All accounting and ERP software has limitations and Xero is no exception, but what it does, it does well. It provides payables, receivables, bank reconciliation and general ledger as its core functionality. There is a very capable estimating/quoting/order/ process that ties into AR invoices smoothly. But, the requisition/purchase/inventory side is very, very basic. In fact there are no requisitions and the purchase orders are so limited that I recommend you not use them. The inventory is only what is needed to make the sales side functional. So, if you need strong inventory support, you have to use a third-party add-on designed just for this purpose.

Pros: What is good about Xero are 1) Real-time bank feeds and bank reconciliation - this is what scared the pants off of Intuit and forced them to develop new functionality. 2) Xero fully embraces and enables third-party developers to provide niche solutions that have rich interaction with Xero. 3) The features keep getting better and better quarter after quarter. 4) Perhaps my relationship as a partner skews this, but I've had nothing but excellent support from Xero. I can call someone if I have to, but I almost always get issues resolved through technical support in a timely fashion. Some of my favorite add-ons for Xero are GeoOp for field services, Deputy which integrates its scheduling, time and attendance functions with Xero payroll, and Float which projects cashflow. The new reporting and the tags are fantastic.

Cons: There are some features I would like to see "sooner," but they are on the roadmap for "later." People jump on Xero because of the price without having a Xero consultant evaluate their suitability for the application - that can create an expectation gap, and that inevitably leads to an unhappy customer. I just hate it when people let their wallet do their thinking for them and then blame the software because it "doesn't do enough." The payroll is fine. I spoke to the VP in charge of payroll development and he is all about improving the functionality, so it will continue to improve. What is there now is very well designed to be comprehensive and flexible, but there are situations where a third-party payroll like Gusto will make more sense for your organization. They are the first ones to suggest you look at solutions like Gusto, ADP, Paychex and others that integrate seamlessly with Xero. It is annoying that the tags are limited to two categories, and this won't be revised until they have their design for job costing completed. No word yet on when that will be.

• Reviewed on 29/08/2016
Becky D.
Consultant Owner
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2019

"Xero is an easy and economical replacement for Quickbooks"

Comments: I spent quite a bit of time on the phone with the Xero sales rep when determining if I would switch from Quickbooks for Mac (because they decided to no longer support the version I was using). I was trying to decide between Quickbooks Online and Xero and in the end, Xero won. Their price point was spot on and they offered the features I needed without being overly complicated or fancy (I am not an accountant and do not enjoy the bookkeeping / accounting aspect of my business). Xero makes it easy to manage my cashflow, expenses and revenue quickly and easily.

Pros: Xero offered a payroll option that was not expensive and easy to use. That combined with the ease of use and the cloud-based accounting is why Xero is my go to choice for small business accounting / bookkeeping. Being able to connect your bank account with Xero and import transactions makes it much easier to keep your books up to date. I used to wait all month before entering my transactions into my checking account and it became a big pain in the butt. This is so much easier!

Cons: The fact that you cannot have more than one business in your Xero account is a real bummer. I happen to have more than one business but I'm not willing to buy a subscription for each business. I use one for my most active business for now. Also, if you don't have payroll for awhile, you are no longer able to submit your tax forms as they are not generated, even though I still need to submit them to the taxing authority. There is also a headache when it comes to adding in credit card processing fees to invoices for accurate cash accounting. It's awesome that Stripe is integrated and payments are automatically marked to their appropriate invoice, but to get the fee out of the invoice I have to delete the payment, edit the invoice to include the fee amount, and then add the payment back in.

• Reviewed on 26/01/2019
Brent lionel M.
Co-Founder
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/05/2018

"I used Xero for reviewing clients' invoices and checking our collectibles."

Pros: I used to be the marketing and accounts assistant for Expert360, and use Xero together with our accountant based on Pakistan. Xero makes it easy for us to send an invoice to our corporate, medium and small business clients. It allows us to view the overdue invoices, which enables us to follow-up on those payables. We were able to see the money that we had collected and the money that still needs to be collected. It also allowed us to track the payables to our consultants. Over all, Xero is an easy-to-use accounting software. It's user-friendly functions and features allows you to instantly view the cash flow of your business.

Cons: One thing that I noticed on the platform is it doesn't allow to create multiple entries from one company. Like we have client A and they have lots of projects with us. We wanted to create like client A1, A2, A3 in the contacts info so that we know who's the one in-charge for each project. But our accountant told us that it would appear in the invoice as client A1, A2, and A3 in the invoice instead of just client A only. He said it would create confusion on the person in-charge for the payments since it's not their usual company name. We contacted Xero about that and they said they will work on the feature and hopefully it will be added in the future. Where you can entire Client A with someone as the contact person and Client A with someone as the contact person. The last time I know you can really just create one contact entry for each client.

• Reviewed on 05/05/2018
Ray W.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2018

"Overall great. Recently, shocking!"

Pros: Overall, it's a good product. Easy to use. Simple UI though quite dated. It does everything we need it to plus more.

Cons: Until recently, there wasn't much I didn't like. I probably couldn't name anything, apart from the somewhat dated UI - but that's a stretch. Recently however, Xero have taken a core feature (Expenses) and starting selling it as an add-on, on top of the monthly subscription fee. Expenses as you may know, and would expect, is 'included' in the monthly subscription and formed part of the core software. There was no additional charge. They've recently updated the Expenses feature (which they should be doing anyway) and now believe that because they've updated it, that warrants it being pulled from core and sold separately as an add-on. As a current subscriber, I signed up for the all inclusive package. Having features ripped from the core package and charged for in addtion to the monthly subscription is not on. Especially when no discount or reduction of the monthly subscription cost was offered. As a SaaS provider, any and all future updates, regardless of how big or small they are, should form part of the monthly subscription. Choosing an accounting package is a big decision and once you're committed, it's difficult and often costly to change. With Xero now employing this kind of model, I'd caution anyone considering Xero to think again, think hard. Today it's Expenses, tomorrow it could be something else. These disgusting tactics employed by Xero are unacceptable.

• Reviewed on 19/07/2018
Markus H.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2016

"Xero is awesome, albeit expensive when running multiple entities"

Comments: We've moved from another software 4 years ago and have not looked back. Bank feed setup is easy, recon is a
breeze. There are lots of add-ons which can assist with specific needs and there are tons of integrations with sales force and other big guns.
The only issues I see is pricing. If you run multiple entities (i.e. for service companies or trusts) the subscription cost adds up quickly. This is because the most basic plan is essentially useless (5 bank transactions a month... if that's all you need, you don't run a business). Compared to emerging competitors pricing is very high.
Another issue, if you rely on it, is email support only. While responses come back within 1 to 3 days, players like Intuit have live chat support, which is amazing at their price point.
All in all, Xero is a solid solution for us though and while we've moved some (nonpayroll) entities off it and onto QuickBooks, it remains our accounting mainstay for the core operations entity. Hope this helps.

Pros: easy to use
ticks all boxes for SME accounting
many integration

Cons: price, in particular, once you need multiple add-ons
email support only
slow load times (this should be fixed once they moved from Rackspace to AWS apparently)

• Reviewed on 05/12/2016
Michael B.
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2018

"One of the absolute cutting edge, super-easy on the eyes, full function bookkeeping apps"

Comments: Accounting and bookkeeping are my business, so being able to demo such an aesthetically pleasant app that integrates so well is a real boon. Clients take immediately to the UI and we've genuinely had a 90% on-board rate with Xero. We've tried other Apps, but we won't be working with any other software. There's really there's nothing out there we'd rather recommend.
I have found their CS to be first rate, (despite my Account Manager statement), and this end of any accounting SAAS is absolutely vital.
Xero has set the standard for over a decade and it's a testimony to their Devs that they're growing steadily despite their giant competition.

Pros: Smooth-running and numerous integrations with other essential business management apps
Reasonably priced for small business
Has integrated inventory and billing through PayPal and Stripe

Cons: I'm a very loyal user and my company has grown up shoulder-to-shoulder with Xero's growth. There's very few wrinkles from an accountant's POV. I find startup clients sometimes get confused with the "Easy-to-Use-And-Setup" spiel - it certainly is for a bookkeeper familiar with the app! In general, the dashboard apps in this industry can belie their many-layered nature.

• Reviewed on 22/11/2018
Kelly C.
  • Reviewed on 13/10/2018

"Xero is my accounting software of choice for all my clients"

Comments: Xero, along with several add-ons have allowed me to realize my dream of having and growing my business while having the location freedom to travel and escape from the Canadian winters! It has also allowed me to grow my business to serving clients all across Canada and the USA which is something that would dnot have been possible using the software and business model I had previously.

Pros: I love that it is a fully functional accounting package that is cloud-based. It allows me and my clients to work from anywhere and still keep our numbers and business running smoothly. Since my business focuses mainly on Entrepreneurs running businesses online the amazing suite of integrations makes thins so much "easier" for my clients on a day to day basis.

Cons: The only "con" that I have is that it is a subscription-based service and that it can be pricey for new businesses starting out. Their base packages that I have access to as an accountant are good for other types of businesses but for an online based business no matter how small, the transaction limit for the smaller packages is waaaay to small.

• Reviewed on 13/10/2018
Ryan W.
Accounting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2018

"Best accounting software for mid-sized businesses"

Pros: Xero is very intuitive and easy to use. As an owner of an accounting company focusing on bookkeeping, I use Xero exclusively. The other competitor in this arena is QBO. While their functionality and integrations are similar, Xero excels with amazing customer service, a more solid platform (they have been in the web-based game longer) and ease of use. All of my clients that have used both prefer Xero as well. Intuit is too large a company and you get thrown around when you have questions. Xero customer services is friendly and quick. They are honestly a pleasure to work with.

Cons: The major drawback to Xero is their reporting. QB has better reports for various needs, as an accountant. Xero is slowly improving but it has been a very, very slow process. Sometimes this can be infuriating. Their free internal payroll platform is lacking a bit as well but I haven't compared it to QBO. It works but I prefer to use Gusto with the automatic sync for my clients.

• Reviewed on 09/01/2018
Carl B.
Managing Director
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/09/2019

"Xero has transformed my accounts"

Comments: Our overall experience with Xero has been nothing but positive and switching from Sage 50 was one of the our better business decisions.

Pros: Xero is extremely user friendly and easy to work with, enabling you to generate a multitude of reports that ultimately leads you to making better business decisions

Cons: Nothing major to dislike about Xero. It is a SaaS solution that is robust yet adaptable and suits my business down to the ground.

• Reviewed on 16/09/2019
Commercial Property Broker
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/04/2019

"Xero, a great accounting software easily adaptable globally"

Comments: Xero has been great to use with our network of global businesses.

Pros: Xero is a great cloud accounting software. We have clients from all over the globe and Xero has worked just as well for clients in the United kingdom as well as clients in South Africa and Australia. The basic functions are very user friendly and our clerks get on well with it. Xero integrates with thousands of apps if you are one for automating functions. This makes sure that you can bring the latest technology to you using approved apps. There is a also a free trial period that allows customers to make sure this system works for them.

Cons: Xero may become a bit expensive as you add more apps for more functionality. It would be good to have a fixed cost which would allow access to all the apps in the Xero app store thereby allowing you to know that you will have no extra costs no matter what you decide to add on.

• Reviewed on 28/04/2019
Mackenzie M.
Accountant
  • Reviewed on 08/10/2018

"Functionality, Ease of Use"

Comments: Xero has allowed our firm to fully utilise technology and integrate our accounting processes with other software and apps, which allows us to expand our service offering to clients.

Pros: Xero offers many great functions which makes modern day accounting just that - modern! A big timesaver is that Xero gets the client to regularly go in and code all transactions, which is one less job for the accountant.
Xero is also very user friendly in that it is easy to quickly log in and download the latest profit and loss or balance sheet to see where the business is in real-time, instead of having to wait for the end of year accounts to be prepared.
Customer support is also excellent and very efficient. It helps that Xero lets you invite Xero support into the Xero account you are having issues with.

Cons: The payroll function is quite tricky to use, compared to other payroll services out there in the market.

• Reviewed on 08/10/2018
Scott M.
Principal Attorney
Law Practice
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2017

"Easy to use after set up"

Comments: Easy to use, lots of value for the money.

Pros: Over the last 5 years I have found Xero to be so much easier to use that what I used before (Quickbooks). It is also a great value, since it includes accounting, payroll processing, payroll tax filing and payment, and just about everything else I need to run the finances of my business. The tight integration with Paypal to receive payment on invoices is especially nice.

Cons: Over the past few years Xero has a addressed some of the less convenient aspects of the platform. The only thing that is still annoying is that there is no automatic feed for my bank. Only 4 U.S. banks (plus Paypal) have direct feeds. Users who bank with other institutions, have to go through a cumbersome process with Yodlee to update their feeds. That means entering the username for your bank and a confirmation code sent via email every time you want to update the transactions.

• Reviewed on 07/11/2017
Andrew D.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/05/2017

""Beautiful Accounting Software". Enough said."

Comments: A complete look at my business from objective point of view. It was excellent for looking at cash flow and seeing where your money comes from and what it goes on. This, on top of all the other features generally used.

Pros: This software is the real deal that has whole package. Truely feel in control of your business with easy to use features from invoicing, reconciling, payroll, leave management, time sheets etc. I love the edition and enabling of third party software. I personally coupled Xero with a specialized job & inventory management system. However Xero does that too, and in a more than capable fasion for most business'. Together with Xero, it really is, Beautiful Business.

Cons: The only negative i had with the system was when coupled with the specific third party software that i had intergrated with Xero, it would double up on client invoices and created a little extra work. I did later findout from the Xero support centre that this was an issue i could resolve in features of Xero

• Reviewed on 23/05/2017
Jolyon F.
Digital Marketing Manager
Graphic Design
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2018

"Excellent all round accounting package for companies small and large."

Comments: Complete accountancy services for a small business.

Pros: This software as a service has everything a business might need including full employee PAYE, expenses and purchase order integrations. As a small business owner its very easy to align your bank and client accounts with xero. The functionality from just the mobile app is tremendous, let alone the full Web app experience. Roles are important in xero, from employee expenses to external accountancy and consultancies, you can give everyone a suitable level of access.

Cons: There are a few issues around invoicing that you aren't able to control. For instance, if you have a bad paying client and need to automate incurred interest you'll need an add-on's service and these can add a great expense to the smaller business.

• Reviewed on 15/02/2018
Andrea H.
Acctg Specialist
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/02/2020

"Xero - Software for Dummies"

Comments: Overall the experience has been good for what we need at this time.

Pros: Ease of use. The system is extremely easy to use; regardless of how tech savvy the person is. From entering invoices, paying bills and reconciling accounts every part is easy to follow along. No real training needed.

Cons: I wish that we could set things up to do autograft payments direct through the system vs. through our bank.

• Reviewed on 18/02/2020
Finance Manager
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/05/2019

"Excellent Accounting Software"

Comments: The startup I worked for started out with Xero and it was a super intuitive product. We easily scaled from simple account reconciliation through to every aspect of our accounting needs flawlessly.

Pros: This product is super easy to use whether you're new to accounting or an experienced professional. Everything from account reconciliation to payroll to VAT returns to management accounts is super well laid out. If you ever have any questions, a plethora of tutorials or guides is readily available as well. I can't recommend this product enough for a business of any size.

Cons: I can't really think of any cons to using Xero. The only bit I would slightly approve is the budgeting tool which I found to be not so intuitive. Everything else worked flawlessly.

• Reviewed on 23/05/2019
Richard S.
Staffing & Recruiting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/07/2019

"Lucid Recruitment Loves Xero"

Comments: Really good experience and would definitely recommend to others

Pros: Really easy to use and simple to set up for a great price

Cons: For our type of business there seems to be far too many options

• Reviewed on 16/07/2019
Breakpack Orderfiller
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/03/2019

"Feature Rich, But Not Very Intuitive"

Pros: It's relatively easy to link your online banking and selling accounts (versus manually pulling the information from them) in order for this to be done automatically. It'll clearly show you year-to-date information in a visual way (graphs, charts, etc.) in a way that gives you an accurate picture of your business "at a glance". It's also straightforward to manually input transactions and bookkeeping data. The price is competitive with similar alternative, especially if you don't need any fancy "bells and whistles" features others offer for a higher price.

Cons: The dashboard looks and feels outdated, and is not very intuitive to use. It takes far more clicks to get a task done than feels necessary, and it seems like I have to jump through extra hoops to complete a task that feels like it should be simple. Additionally, sometimes it will "double-input" data. For example, when I issued a refund to a customer, it inputted that refund twice, which made my books inaccurate. I then had to go in and fix Xero's mistake manually, which added additional time and effort that this platform should have prevented in the first place.

• Reviewed on 18/03/2019
Nabeelah P.
Accountant
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2018

"Making software functional and pretty"

Pros: Xero possibly has the best customer service of all, this is where they are really winning.
Xero has tons of free quality content and videos with tips and training for business owners and accountants alike.
They organise regular meet ups where you can discuss issues and opportunities with your peers.
Being apart of the Xero family makes me feel like i am in the "cool club" in high school, only we're cool nerds.
If you are the less-bookish accountant and the more customer-oriented fun accountant then this is definitely your type of software.

Cons: Difficult to get older clients who are used to invoice books and cheque books to switch over to cloud accounting. (con not exclusive to Xero)
If you are switching over from another cloud system, it can take a few hours to get used to the software/app's functions.

• Reviewed on 27/07/2018
Ryan K.
Partner
  • Reviewed on 13/07/2019

"ACCOUNTANT WARNING DO NOT PARTNER - I was 2nd partner in Canada not a smart move heres why!"

Pros: Not much to say here anymore, they pretty much used to be good and totally lost faith.

Cons: As an accounting firm I would be very cautious with using Xero or recommending it to clients. Outside of Xero billing for things that were supposed to be free, which after complaining they claim they will reconcile but I had to threaten with a lawyer to get that reaction. As an accounting firm it is a very risky move to partner with the Xero software platform. As a firm Your clients will know your using Xero and as a result will likely start to follow Xero using social media. When this happen your clients will receive advertisements about other Accounting firms partnered with Xero. The problem isn’t that you will loose your clients, but this makes you look really bad in front of your clients that you are recommending a software that recommends other accountants outside your firm. This actually happened to me in Canada, and the response of the Canadian Xero team was simply that they didn’t intend on these promotions to be received by the clients of my firm. They didn’t care, they didn’t apologize, they didn’t even acknowledge what they did was wrong, it was evident that they prioritized their growth over their existing partners, at least in Canada. Even The Canadian director of Xero comments where limited to telling me ” I understand that you need to make important decisions in the best interest of your firm”. To me this was a clear message that he doesn’t care. As a small business the software was historically leading, recently, many clients are having issues logging in

• Reviewed on 13/07/2019