Filter by:

• Overall

About ZeroBounce

ZeroBounce is an email verification, scoring and deliverability platform helping businesses improve their inbox placement.

Learn more about ZeroBounce

Chetan A.
Chetan A.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/07/2021

"ZeroBounce is the best Email Validation Tool"

Comments: It was an amazing experience with the ZeroBounce so far.

Pros: ZeroBounce is the best Email Validation software we have ever used so far, it's been the best we used before launching our email marketing campaigns.

Cons: It's the fully featured software and has the best functionality possible. It's complete according to me.

Alternatives Considered: NeverBounce and MailerLite

Reasons for Choosing ZeroBounce: ZeroBounce is the best as comparison to other tools.

Switched From: BriteVerify, NeverBounce and MailerLite

Reasons for Switching to ZeroBounce: It's the perfect tool as comparison to other, and best for the Email Validation.

by Hertza on 26/07/2021

We're so happy to hear that, Chetan!
Thank you for taking the time to review ZeroBounce, and please reach out whenever you need us again.

• Reviewed on 04/07/2021
Chris H.
Managing Director
Market Research, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2019

"Email Validation Software: Good quality and fairly priced"

Comments: We came to ZeroBounce after a very disappointing experience with Kickbox. Compared to Kickbox and the over-aggressive guy from the US we had to deal with, ZeroBounce has been friendly, accommodating and provides a good alternative. Just hoping they will futher develop their email scoring and become the best provider!

Pros: Easy to use, well designed and providing a good option for email validation

Cons: The email scoring feature which is so important to us, is still not of sufficient working quality

by Hertza on 28/03/2019

Mr. Hollins, we're grateful you chose us and very happy to have you on board. Our engineers have received your feedback and they'll do their best to improve the scoring system.

Many thanks for taking the time to review us!

Sarah P.
Author
International Affairs, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 20/01/2021

"Great customer service!"

Comments: Good overall, thanks!

Pros: I just started using ZeroBounce to scrub my email lists. As soon as I got online, a customer service agent was available to chat with me and answer my questions. That made the site easy to use, and helped me get fast results!

Cons: I'm still learning how to sort the lists. The results gave me too many types of inactive emails, so now I have to merge the inactive lists from all the categories, and sort them again.

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to ZeroBounce: I used to sort my list in MailChimp but I wanted something more advanced so that I don't create unnecessary records in my listserve. Thanks

by Hertza on 22/02/2021

We appreciate your feedback, Mrs. Petrin! Thank you for reviewing us.

• Reviewed on 20/01/2021
Schuyler B.
Account Executive
  • Reviewed on 25/05/2021

"Great product and easy to use!"

Comments: I purchased 2,000 credits for $16. As soon as I made that purchase, I was able to search as many email addresses as I needed to, in order to get the message across to my prospects.

Pros: I love how easy it is to use. I have found the accuracy of the product to be 100%, as well! Raluca in customer service, also helped me out with a technical question that got me rolling within minutes.

Cons: N/A I haven't experienced any Cons to this software, yet.

by Hertza on 10/06/2021

Mr. Buckley, your feedback means a lot to us, thank you!

• Reviewed on 25/05/2021
Aravind N.
Aravind N.
Advanced Researcher
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2018

"Best tool to verify emails. Option for free trial usage. Easy to use and affordable."

Comments: The only tool that I found online to verify business emails as well as gmail, yahoo etc. So far best tool to verify emails and also provide the name of the person for the email belongs to. It made my work so easy to verify emails for the email campaign. It is fast and accurate and available at an affordable cost.

Pros: Zerobounce is one of best tools to verify emails online. The unique feature about zerobounce is that it also supports verifying email domains such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, outlook etc. The name of the tool itself tells the purpose of it that zerobounce helps to reduce the bounce rate of the emails that we send during our email campaigns. It has options to verify single email and also has options to verify bulk email to verify 1000s of email by only just uploading a list of emails in an excel sheet. There is also a trial version available for free to test with 100 credits with an account. Zerobounce has good customer service too.

Cons: Only one account can be created for any organization using the company's email domain. If any one employee in an organization created an account then no other employee in any office in any country of the same organization can create an account or try the service for free trial. If someone else creates an account, Zerobounce will block all the accounts and will activate one account on request. You can use the free trial service without registering on the zerobounce.net home page using the search bar for 5 emails a day. If any employee in the company uses the free 5 credits then the service is denied for all other systems running on the same IP for that particular day.

by Hertza on 03/05/2018

Aravind, thank you very much for your detailed review. We are sure this will be of great help to a lot of customers!

O. kelvin K.
O. kelvin K.
Copywriter
Internet, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2018

"Zero Worries With My Email Marketing!"

Comments: zerobounce has helped me enjoy zero worries with all my email marketing campaigns.

Pros: Every online business owner knows the importance of email marketing, but email marketing comes with a lot of hurdles. You have to struggle with maintaining the reputation of your IP, maintain a low spam score, ensure your email delivers to the inbox of your subscribers, and lots more. One could easily get overwhelmed by these, luckily zerobounce is here to the rescue. With zerobounce I can filter out emails that could hurt my business, remove invalid emails, remove emails that increases my spam score and lots more. In short, zerobounce has helped me enjoy zero worries with all my email marketing campaigns.

Cons: Nothing much really, zerobounce has been a great tool for my business. I only had one encounter of slow response from the customer service, which I understood anyways.

by Hertza on 28/11/2018

Mr. King, your review means so much to us, thank you! We hope you'll enjoy using ZeroBounce in the future, as well. Please reach out to us whenever you need.

• Reviewed on 16/11/2018
Karla L.
Analista sénior
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2018

"Easy to use tool, neat and clean tray"

Comments: Easy to use tool, very comfortable to adapt to our needs, so you can suggest 100%. Accessible cost.

Pros: When you have a high demand in emails, this application is very helpful to keep the tray clean of spam since it allows you to place filters and thus receive the emails you really need, improving management.

Cons: I have not gotten any against, it is a very productive tool.

by Hertza on 19/07/2018

Mrs. Leon,

We appreciate your review very much, Thank you and success with your email blasts!

• Reviewed on 27/06/2018
Email Marketing Specialist
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2021

"Best list clean-up provider"

Pros: The best thing about Zerobounce is they provide an option for uploading a list in multiple extensions like csv, txt, xls, and also you can download files in the same extension. Not like the other provider that provides only csv and txt. Clean-up accuracy is great. I am having a database of corporate email addresses and the only bounce I have got is Internal bounce. Hard bounce was like 1 or 2 from 1000 email database clean-up which is completely fine.

Cons: Two things I don't like about Zerobounce is they do the clean-up slow and the price is high in comparison to their competitor like Emailable.

Alternatives Considered: Emailable

Reasons for Switching to ZeroBounce: Because of cleaning accuracy.

by Hertza on 10/06/2021

We thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback -- and for choosing us!

Please reach out whenever you need us, we're available 24/7.

• Reviewed on 01/05/2021
Emma P.
Emma P.
COO
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2018

"Great service but others are better (barely)"

Comments: Overall experience was good. I would recommend ZeroBounce as the second best email validation service and the easiest to use. Price was very competitive, but ZeroBounce raised prices in the middle of my usage. Fortunately, I was grandfathered in, but the service we ended up going with (that had better customer support) actually ended up being cheaper when scaling.

Pros: ZeroBounce is quick to learn, easy to use, and also has reports showing the breakdown of results. Compared to other services, it was better at sorting greylisted emails and was "better safe than sorry" with do not sends.

Cons: The customer service could have been better. When both my coworker and I reached out about HIPAA compliance, we received different answers. The customer service rep helping me would not answer my question, but kept repeating that ZeroBounce was compliant in other ways. The rep helping my coworker told him no straight up. Finally another rep reached out to my coworker and revealed that those helping us were wrong. When I tried again to reach out to another service rep about this, I received no answer.

by Hertza on 27/07/2018

Mrs. Peterson,

We're really sorry to hear about the confusion related to our HIPAA compliance. We're not HIPAA compliant, and we're sorry our team offered you different answers.

If you ever change your mind, please reach out to us, we're online 24/7 and would love to help you clean your list.

• Reviewed on 18/07/2018
Consultor SOA
501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/04/2018

"excellent mail debugger, easy to use and with a very comfortable interface"

Comments: excellent mail debugger. to avoid Span

Pros: if you hate Span and want a mail debugger. zero bounce is perfect for all this. very easy to use and with a good customer service from your page

Cons: Your page is very nice and comfortable for the user. but it should be developed in several languages. so that the world's people can use this software in the most comfortable way

by Hertza on 03/05/2018

Thank you very much for your review! Your feedback is important to us.

• Reviewed on 11/04/2018
Doug L.
Chairman and COO
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2018

"Does the job, easy, completely and inexpensively"

Comments: Provides a good set of email addresses that will not bounce.

Pros: Price was key. I looked at others and they wanted a monthly charge or were more expensive for the same quality. Since I need it all year long but might not use it for 2 months, paying monthly was out of the question. I also like the complete answer. It gives me a spreadsheet of each criterion and another one with everything combined.

Cons: At first, I didn't like the way I had to wait for the answers. After using it for a while It doesn't seem to be a problem. Also, I didn't like the fact that I needed a password each time I downloaded the asnwers. Similarly, I find that the password is needed and now I am used to it.

by Hertza on 18/05/2018

Mr. Low, many thanks for sharing your feedback here! It helps us a lot.

• Reviewed on 07/05/2018
Robyn margaret M.
Robyn margaret M.
English Second Language Tutor
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2018

"Great way to ensure customers get your emails!"

Comments: My emails get through to clients with zero bouncing, true to the name.

Pros: As with any business, emails can mean leads. But leads won't happen if your emails are sent to spam by rigorous spam filters! ZeroBounce ensures that that doesn't happen. It also helps protect me from spam and other such issues on my end. Plus, it has helped me rise in my search results on Google. I think this is because it allows me to get through to people with less email bouncing.

Cons: It can be a bit complicated to learn this application, especially figuring out the filter settings. But overall, I have had no problems with it.

by Hertza on 03/05/2018

Mrs. McComb, we are very glad to hear about your great results with our system. We wish you the best with your clean email list! Thank you for reviewing us.

• Reviewed on 25/04/2018
Preet C.
Preet C.
Self Employee
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2020

"Interactive & Outstanding Email Validation Tool"

Comments: I recommended the ZeroBounce tool for your company and corporate email 100% safe and secure. ZeroBounce is not 100% accurate, but it is the best tool for Email validation and security of your business emails.

Pros: I like the following features in ZeroBounce that are as below: 1) ZeroBounce is great in terms of speed of checking the database.
2) Very easy to use interface, anyone can understand easily.
3) It's deliverability is awesome.

Cons: The following features that I feel ZeroBounce should improve that are as below: 1) If they have a mobile app then It will be great because we can see reports anytime anywhere.
2) The initial setup is quite difficult to understand.

by Hertza on 22/02/2021

Thank you for reviewing us, Preet! We'll keep your suggestion in mind.

• Reviewed on 31/10/2020
Prashanth W.
Prashanth W.
B2B Lead Generation Specialist, Email Expert, Linkedin Expert
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2018

"Been using Zerobounce for the last few months. On the whole, I am happy with the performance."

Comments: Validate email ids at a very economical price.

Pros: Economical, easy to use and offers different solutions under one roof. Accepts both csv and text files.

Cons: Not 100% accurate and there is scope for improvement. Should work on this area and make the tool more accurate.

by Hertza on 03/05/2018

Prashanth, thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it!

Dan O.
Marketing Director
  • Reviewed on 03/04/2019

"Easy, Simple Email Validation"

Comments: No complaints here! ZeroBounce does what they claim, quickly and efficiently validating emails.

Pros: ZeroBounce helps to validate our old customer and lead databases to ensure delivery and mail server compliance.

Cons: The pricing is in line with the broader market and it’s competitors, but it does add up over time - especially on larger lists.

by Hertza on 05/04/2019

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback, Mr. Oksnevad! Happy to have you.

• Reviewed on 03/04/2019
Jackie G.
Digital Marketing Analyst
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2018

"Easy to use, and very accurate"

Comments: It's been a weight off my shoulders knowing that the emails we are sending out are not going to bounce and harm our email reputation. After having trouble with this in the past, Zerobounce has been a godsend. The data enhancement isn't too shabby either! Great bang for your buck.

Pros: It's simple to upload and download your results, and the information is accurate (based on matching verified emails from Zerobounce and those that had bounced previously).

Cons: The default setting to need a password to download your results was confusing and I didn't realize until a few months down the line that I could disable that.

by Hertza on 27/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We're happy to have you whenever you need us.

• Reviewed on 17/07/2018
Carl S.
IT Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/02/2021

"Greatly reduced the issue with our Mass Mailings"

Comments: We had issues with our domain being restricted by other mail providers because of the number of mistyped or discontinued e-mail addresses on our mail lists. ZeroBounce has greatly improved on the maintenance of these lists preventing us from sending out garbage that affected our domain reputation.

Pros: The ability to upload an entire mailing list. The level of information returned.

Cons: There was a bit of a learning curve interpreting the results but, the documentation on the website does provide great explanations.

by Hertza on 01/03/2021

We appreciate your review, Mr. Santoro!

• Reviewed on 26/02/2021
Partnerships
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/05/2019

"Great Inbox Cleanup Tool!"

Comments: ZeroBounce has allowed me to spend less time sifting through unwanted emails and more time on my actual job. A great tool for anyone!

Pros: ZeroBounce is extremely simple to use, fast, and keeps my inbox completely free from spam. I've used other software before this, but I've never seen these results before. As someone who is overwhelmed with emails on a daily basis, this is a great tool for decreasing unneeded stress and disorganization. It also does it all on it's own with barely any effort from me!

Cons: Honestly, none so far. I love using ZeroBounce!

by Hertza on 06/05/2019

Thank you very much for your kind review. We're glad to hear our system helps you!

• Reviewed on 04/05/2019
Dan W.
Events Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/04/2019

"Great for bulk verfications"

Pros: ZeroBounce was able to help us build a script for our FileMaker solution and impliment their email varifcation seamlessly.

Cons: I have nothing bad to say about ZeroBounce.

by Hertza on 05/04/2019

Mr. Weiss, your kind review means so much to us. Thank you!

• Reviewed on 04/04/2019
Kelly J.
Marketing Automation & Customer Experience Analyst
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees

"Love ZeroBounce"

Comments: Overall, I find ZeorBounce to be a helpful fast way to validate email addresses. I have processed approximately 400K records through their system and I continue to see an average delivery rate of about 98%.

Pros: It's so easy to buy credits and to upload your email addresses. For the most part, I have found them to be pretty accurate and I like the way they deliver my results. They split up the data by the different results as well as give a final file with all.

Cons: I have found that some of the data they said was valid hardbounced but it was a very low percentage.

by Hertza on 27/03/2019

Mrs. Johnson, we appreciate your review very much. Thank you!

Edward K.
Marketing Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2019

"ABSOLUTELY THE BEST MAILING SERVICE ADJUNCT"

Comments: Evaluation of validity of email addresses.

Pros: Invaluable. Easy to use. Intuitive. Comprehensive. Responsive, Quickly. I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT IT!!! I heartily recommend this ZeroBounce to any and all emailers.

Cons: there is nuthin' about ZeroBounce not to like.

by Hertza on 27/03/2019

What would we do without customers like you, Mr. Kern?

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your very kind words. So happy to have you at ZeroBounce!

Deepa K.
Deepa K.
Campaign Specialist
Information Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2021

"Reduce your bounce rate by verifying email database using ZeroBounce"

Pros: ZeroBlunce plans are very flexible. It gives us freedom to add credits and use whenever required. For validating email address we just need to upload our database in csv format. We can download valid result in different formats.

Cons: ZeroBounce fails to validate Gmail email address. We had to pay extra for using blacklist monitoring and spam checker.

• Reviewed on 22/09/2021
Garret B.
Opertaions
Restaurants, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2018

"Needed to verify some emails, ZeroBounce did the trick."

Comments: I can now use my email campaign software since all the invalid emails have been removed.

Pros: Price was good, relatively easy to use. I like how it broke out the emails into different categories of how they failed the verification process.

Cons: Keep getting mailing list emails. Even got an email from the CEO asking if I was sure I wanted to leave the mailing list when I tried to unsubscribe. I needed this for a one time use, I am not a regular user.

by Hertza on 03/05/2018

Garret, thank you so much for taking the time to review us!

Sacha C.
Direct Marketing Team Leader
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/04/2019

"Easy, reliable, efficient"

Pros: Ease of use, and reliability. Valid thought leadership in the marketing space. A good tool, with good assets, and a good customer service - never seen such quick and efficient feedback. Wow. Thanks to ZeroBounce, we've protected our domain name and reputation.

Cons: Not much. Or every time logged on, a chatbot appears, proposing help. We don't always need help...

by Hertza on 08/04/2019

Mr. Clement, many thanks for reviewing us! Your feedback means a lot to our team.

• Reviewed on 05/04/2019
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Research & Sales Manager
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2018

"Validate your emails efficiently"

Pros: I love it with ZeroBounce I can validate my emails from my campaigns in a very efficient way. With the free validations that we obtained we realized the goodness of this platform, the 100% remoment

Cons: The truth has not had a problem that does not facilitate the work and efficiency in terms of email. Very good

by Hertza on 03/05/2018

Mrs. Castañeda, thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate it.

• Reviewed on 15/04/2018