It works every time

Reviewed on 08/11/2016
Blazej S.
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I dropped Skype and Hangouts for this product. To share my screen I just have to click a button in Chrome, then send a link to someone I'm already in contact with via chat, e-mail, or even on the phone just by telling them (literally) to type in meeting dot is dot blazej. Love it!

Pros: Convenience and reliability. It's accessible as easily as, say, the Enter key on my laptop's keyboard. If you ever used Chrome extensions - well, it's as easy as any of those.

Cons: I'm not using the Enterprise features that are available (choosing to display a full screen vs. browser window). I go full screen every time and don't care about sharing my notifications. I can see the point of having this enabled though...

by CrankWheel on 08/11/2016

Thanks!

CrankWheel for Teachers

Reviewed on 04/06/2019
Brian B.
Math Teacher
Education Management, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Awesome! I can't believe how amazing and responsive their customer service has been. They have truly gone above and beyond for any question I have asked them.

Pros: I can't imagine teaching without it because it helps me reference my smartboard at every group of students and it makes viewing the smartboard accessible for every single one of them. You have no idea how much that changed my classroom :)

Cons: The only thing that is a bit inconvenient is that the session timeout is the exact same as our passing period length so I was having to start a new session for each class (5 a day). However, keeping one of our Chormebooks logged in through the day solved that challenge.

Great and useful tool to help communicate with other people.

Dalbir S.
Tele Customer Manager
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The benefits did you get from this software was that customer had a better journey as they can visually see what we are doing for them,

Pros: I would say that it is very easy to use the system and easy to get customer to get onto system to see our screen.

Cons: I believe to make the system better you could add in a feature to get a customers mouse seen on screen share so they feel more engaged and better there experience .

I use it for presentations all the time

Reviewed on 13/03/2019
Principal
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The first time I used CrankWheel I hated it. I was giving a presentation and it kept freezing, the conferencing part dropped and I was furious. Guess what? It was my internet connection, not the software. After I got over my initial experience, I started using it all the time and I like it way better than WebEx and some of the others that I've used. I'm not even using all the features, but I think it's a great piece of software.

Cons: My only nit-pick was the fact that it was difficult to figure out how to add my own conferencing service instead of using the one provided with the software. And that was my own stupidity, this comment shouldn't reflect on the quality of the software.

Sensational, Easy, Effective

Reviewed on 21/05/2018
Ryan L.
Sales Manager
Program Development, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We are able to quickly and easily demo our product to potential customers with ease.

Pros: Crankwheel is so easy to use and the price point is impossible to beat! It's easy to get customers on, you have control over what they see and it is compatible with device under the sun.

Cons: There is nothing I can think of that would be a con. I would like a little more functionality in the ability to do a powerpoint-like presentation before the sale, but that's minor

Awesome product. Superb support.

Reviewed on 08/11/2018
Jonas S.
ICT Operations Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Having meetings online with customers and prospects are way easier with CrankWheel than what we tried before.

Pros: Easy to use. Don't see how webmeetings and demos could been simpler. It's just what you need without any bloat.

Cons: I don't really have anything negative to say.

Cranking out instant demos

Reviewed on 26/05/2019
Julie E.
Product Manager
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Crankwheel makes sharing your screen to a client or a potential customer a breeze. It only takes one click to get a shareable link that shows your screen to anyone in the real time.
It is great for sales and presentations where you can showcase and explain your offering directly from your screen.
I love how smooth everything is without the need for any additional tools.

Cons: Occasional drops in quality/lagging or no response for a couple of seconds (quite frustrating).

by CrankWheel on 28/05/2019

Hi Julie, thank you for providing your feedback on CrankWheel! Just wanted to mention that we are rolling out an update on June 2nd (just days from now) that will significantly improve the quality and speed of screen sharing for a majority of screen sharing sessions. You should see much fewer drops in quality or lagging after that.

pretty much good in all. few buggy days here and there but consistently works to a decent level

Chris E.
account manager
Customer Support

Pros: links to customers so its easier to show them what's going on with their account. makes it an easier way for customers to understand and be shown things manually which the reps can't always do there and then

Cons: sometimes its connection issues make it difficult to service the customer especially for those that really need the help visually.

Makes my amends easier to do.

Charisse D.
Digital Support Specialist
Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Ease of access, makes my jobe easier

Pros: Makes my amendments easier to do since I get to share my screen with the customer and he'll be able to see the amends while I do them.

Cons: sometimes it's hard for the end-users to access since sometimes they can't get through it and it will take them longer than expected to access

Great! Till now not required support from your side

Ila R.
Project Leader
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I do most of meeting with screen sharing using this add-ons. So great. Also if you can add Voice feature so i can kick skype from my system. :)

Pros: With network low bandwidth I can share without any interruption.

Cons: If i want to share same chorme tab then its little hard then screen sharing.

Great product. Great Service.

John C.
SVP
Marketing & Advertising, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Much easier to use for both sides (presenter and viewer) than any other solution on the market. Lightning quick and lightweight unlike others. This is the most responsive and personal service I have experienced from any vendor in years - very accessible and responsive. This is a much better alternative to LiveLook screen sharing. If you are in an environment that requires quick on-the-fly screen sharing for demos etc. this is the best solution.

Pros: Quick, easy to install, easy to train. Wonderful service and responsiveness.

Cons: Needs a couple tweaks with reporting which I provided to them and they are working into future releases. Really nothing not to like.

by CrankWheel on 10/11/2016

So easy to use

Reviewed on 14/11/2018
Marketing Manager
Renewables & Environment, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, I am really happy with my experience. CrankWheel makes it so easy to share my screen without any of the added hassles other platforms seem to put in the way. Of course, not having any glitches with the screen share is also super important, & I'm very satisfied with the results of each connection.

Pros: It's so easy to share my screen. I just press a button in my browser to get a link, which I can then share through email or live chat. The screen share works seemlessly every time, I've never had any tech issues.

Cons: So far I haven't had any issues with CrankWheel, it really is great at what it is designed for.

Awesome tool for sales and nice support team

Reviewed on 06/12/2016
Quentin R.
Sales
Information Services, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Awesome tool for sales and nice support team. I got really productive for sales calls!! Thanks to Crank ;-)

Pros: easy to use
easy for clients
fast

Cons: sometimes the design colors but I really don't care about that so... :)

by CrankWheel on 06/12/2016

Thanks for the review!

Great tool to improve your sells!

Kenzo N.
Sale Rep
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: My sales improved, I look more professional, easy to use for everyone. I definetly recommand this tool to any seller in the web!

Pros: Control the eyes of my customers to make them see exactly what I'm talking about, so I can show them what are the errors in their web marketing, to show them other tools I use and to close my deals

Cons: Sometimes the software is a bit slow to respond or sometimes my customers tries to open the link by e-mail but doesn't work. So I have to tell them to go manually to my presentator.

Crankwheel in the classroom

Reviewed on 10/11/2016
Angie D.
First grade teacher
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Using this for my visually-impaired students has been helpful. I appreciate that when used on the iPad, they are able to enlarge the screen to the size needed. One feature that is difficult is the timeout after 10 minutes if I am not clicking on something. With teaching, this is very inconvenient and time consuming to re-invite them throughout the day.

Pros: I appreciate that it can be enlarged to the users needs on the iPad.

Cons: That it times out after 10 minutes. That makes it cumbersome to use in an educational setting.

Awesome alternative to other clunky screenshare option

Reviewed on 22/11/2016
David B.
Internet
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I'm always sharing my screen with clients and CrankWheel makes it extremely easy to get others connected. They are actively introducing new features which have been useful. I recommend it to anyone who needs to share screens easily.

Pros: It is a browser extension so it is an extremely user friendly and easy process

Cons: I still have to give someone the link over the phone. They have email options and options to share over the phone, but I think there should be a slightly simpler way somehow.

I use this software daily for work and it has worked flawlessly.

Chris P.
sales manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Makes screen sharing very simple. I use this for my job at least 6 times per day.

Pros: I do several screen shares a day for my job and this makes it as simple as clicking a button. I love the ease of use and it has worked perfectly every time I have used it.

Cons: haven't had any issues at this time. I have used this for about 3 months and I can't think of something I dont like.

With Crankwheel

Reviewed on 29/04/2018
Jeroni V.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Cranckweel give all features I need to give a real time assitance to my customers. Also I have all features free. That is for frelancers like me an important help.

Cons: To upgrade to have all features is expensive to me. Maybe with a medium plan between big companies and selfemployed like me it would be interesting.

Great idea for product where demoing is helpful

Reviewed on 28/03/2019
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It's great for sales and bring you closer to the customer

Cons: The freemium plan is great and generous but its a big jump to the next level. For that reason I have held back a bit

Great app to improve your business

Reviewed on 09/04/2018
Agustin R.
Director de Carrera de Mercadotecnia y Comunicación
Higher Education
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Sharing experiences with user, excellent.

Pros: Excellent tool for sales and sharing your screen with customers. Fast server and great user experience

Cons: I would like to have the option for automatic webinars with CrankWheel, too. It would help me a lot on my business.

Screen Sharing for more sales

Reviewed on 11/03/2019
Mick M.
Marketing Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Unbelievably easy for screen sharing. Just hit the button in Chrome and send the link to the other person. No need to fire up Skype or Hangout.
Great little tool for remote sales presentations, onboarding, demos, troubleshooting.

Cons: Nothing really to complain about. It works as intended.

by CrankWheel on 12/03/2019

Hi Mick, thank you for the review! I would love to hear what it was you found lacking in our customer support so that we could improve on that. Best regards, Jói (CrankWheel CEO)

Very Professional

Damien T.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Customer Support

Pros: Ease of Navigation is excellent and allows me to showcase what we have to offer at Yell with great ease.

Cons: Occasional decline in quality of screen resolution when showcasing our products at Yell this is not a massive issue as Crankwheel is great

really good its easy to use

Reviewed on 22/05/2018
Achir F.
representant
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: the facts that i can have a better connexion with the custumers and i can bring them to my zone and show them what i want

Cons: nothing for the moment i really like it and it helps me a lot to convainc the managers of company .

Great and easy software

Reviewed on 18/11/2016
Szymon G.
Head of Support
13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Thanks to Crankwheel we were able to speed up our customer service and sales. It's very easy and intuitive to use and doesn't require any installation - just a simple Chrome extension and it's only for the agent. When a customer, during a sales call, wants to see how our product looks we are able to quickly send them link and go on with the call. You should try it by yourself!

by CrankWheel on 18/11/2016

Thanks for the review!

Best marketing tool around!

Karen R.
Customer Support

Comments: I have been using crankwheel for over 5 months now and it has been a great addition to my sales process. Its very user friendly and allows me to focus on parts of my presentation using screen sharing to zoom in! It gives my presentation a more professional feel which helps me close more deals. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to grow there business from a visual point!