• Overall

About GoodDay

GoodDay is a work management platform for project, task, product, time, and team management and productive, transparent collaboration.

Learn more about GoodDay

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries available

Countries available

Usage

Sort by

Have you used GoodDay before?

Oran B.
Director of Product Development in Israel
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 Employees

Perfect for our needs

5 2 years ago

Comments: As the project manager, I felt I was flooded with too much information. Good Day provided a "storage container" for all this information and gets everyone on the team to be in better sync.

Pros:

I liked that Good Day has a very functional feel to it - it is definitely not overly designed. You can view tasks in several different ways - default list, board, gantt, etc. Very handy. It's good both for (1) getting up and running quickly and (2) allows you to invest more time in order to tweak it for your own purposes. All is quite intuitive. Another big bonus is that you get most of most-needed functionality for free without a time limit and for up to 15 users. Also the paid version is very reasonably priced.

Cons:

It has some bugs here and there. Nothing that made me turn away. The documentation is not completely up to date.

Alexandre G.
Alexandre G.
System Analyst in Canada

Intuitive Solution

5 6 months ago

Comments: The system serves me, at the moment, in the distribution of activities and resources. Meets the Flow of care processes. Registration and Service History. And others.

Pros:

The product can be adapted to your needs. So, if the process is well implemented, the results will be very positive, in terms of controls and processes in one place. Simulate the process to get the expected result. If you simply register, you may not have the expected results, like any other system.

Cons:

So far, it serves our process well, and quickly.

Othniel E.
Communication Consultant in Haiti
Government Administration, 11-50 Employees

Best and cheapest website hosting service out there

5 last year

Comments: GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE ! FAST and LIVE Human technical support.

Pros:

- The simplicity of its user interface - Its very responsive (mobile friendly) website - The live presence of its Chat customer support almost everywhere on its website - Its Really responsive phone technical support ! Even if sometimes you have to wait a few minutes (from 5 to 30 mins) but you will always end u p to get a human technician to answer your question at the end - Its very inexpensive prices - Its Multiple Language customer service - Its Great reseller revenue deals

Cons:

The long waiting line sometimes to get access to the phone or chat based technical support. Even if most of the times they can promote being one the fastest hosting companies out there in terms of support, but the reality is that once I even had to wait nearly one (1) hour before having a technician ending the music on the holding line.

Shilpan V.
Shilpan V.
QA in India

User Friendly and Manage Tasks very effectively with great features to use.

5 2 years ago

Comments: Planning & managing tasks. Our team uses it to manage multiple projects. It's Awesome! Still there are great features to explore. Images can also be uploaded to the task. Task can easily be assigned and set "Action required" by User with different available required Status. Deadline or Start/End time can also be set with the task. Day-by-Day, GoodDay is achieving different goals. I highly recommend this product, as it do what is required to do.

Pros:

GoodDay is an excellent product. It is well organized and easy to use product. It has options for project management and has user friendly interface. It has features like organized Calendar, different view options of project tasks, setting Priority, Deadline, Progress, etc. Users knows exactly what to do, who is responsible for a task with priority and time. "Status" can be changed easily one after another while progressing the task and assigning it to next level. You can also view/edit your task in Mobile using GoodDay mobile application. It is an excellent and very effective product for organizing and managing your work effortlessly.

Cons:

Wish to have more functionality to manage projects and tasks using Mobile App.

Jewel L.
Chief Technology Officer in India

Best so far!

5 5 months ago

Comments: We have tried out a number of products before discovering Good Day. Seems like we are stuck with this, because we love it.

Pros:

Good Day is simple, easy to use and feature rich.

Cons:

Custom views doesn't apply throughout a project. For each folder, we will have to set up the view by modifying the columns.

Georgii S.
Georgii S.
Software Engineer in Russia

Have been using GoodDay for about half a year

5 3 years ago

Comments: I'm very happy with GoodDay. It's very transparent and doesn't have a lot of issues. The ones that come around are getting fixed after some time.

Pros:

- Slick interface - Fast and responsive UI - Pretty intuitive UX - Mobile App is usable

Cons:

- No Github integration - Some inconsistencies: - like Search field doesn't(didn't?) have an autocomplete in some of the tabs - No recursion in a task creation (there's no Subtask of a subtask. Is it by design?) - Sometimes I wish for some suggestion when I click on "+" to create an issue/bug/feature. It can and should give me some options like last or maybe even try to guess where this issue should go to in the Project - I would like make an integration myself but it seems like API is open only to Enterprise users

Anil D.
Anil D.
AWS Developer( works for Coca-cola Company) in US
Information Technology & Services, 5,001-10,000 Employees

One of the best and simple Project management tool

5 3 years ago

Pros:

GoodDay project management tool is easy to adopt , and it has very good dashboard and I can easily take report for each individual and their tasks. it allows to create tasks and assign to team and make easy to communicate to team. I can view my own tasks.I can feel one of the best alternative to JIRA.

Cons:

Email notification could be better than the current format. and UI needs some more richness.

GoodDay Work Response

3 years ago

Hello Anil. Thank you for your feedback. Could you please share your ideas regarding Email notifications & UI improvements at our feedback portal at www.goodday.work/feedback . Thank you.

Dhiren P.
Team Lead in India

Best PM Software

5 3 years ago

Comments: Managed tasks & good reporting

Pros:

The best & simplest PM tool with very ease of handling tasks, issues & ideas. I like "Gantt Chart" feature the most.

Cons:

A bit confusion on configuring at first glance, but after reading FAQs & help articles it was eased out.

Dilip S.
Director in India
Accounting, 11-50 Employees

Ease of Use is the Best way to Describe Good Day

5 4 years ago

Comments: An Immediate view of the Team Planning helps in getting the Control of the day

Pros:

The Reports in Good Day which provides the Graphical use of the Software by the team is the most important feature of the Software. After using/checking serval other software, these reports give a bang on the adaptability of the Software within your team

Cons:

The Search for Older Task sometimes does not give the Full list which becomes difficult to review work done earlier

Srinivas Y.
Team Lead of Quality Assurance Department in India

Nice user friendly Features

5 3 years ago

Comments: Nice experience. Expect service would be similar like now, which would not shut down in future.

Pros:

- Features are good - User friendly - Assigning of task to particular person in Action Required makes useful which avoids confusion. - Managers role, makes him better by this he can assign tasks to concern person as per their availability task in their bucket.

Cons:

- Need to add some more configurable fields

Amit P.
Head of Operations in India
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 Employees

Very Effective and User Friendly

5 12 months ago

Comments: Satisfied and would use more to explore

Pros:

Ease of handling and making movements between different status

Cons:

Graphical representations and Reports of the daily task and time sheet

Taher B.
Taher B.
Digital Marketing Executive in India
Design, 11-50 Employees

The best task and project management software (And it's free!)

5 3 months ago

Pros:

Good Day is extremely easy to use but houses powerful functionality and project/task tracking. It helps me to stay on top of my tasks and being organized.

Cons:

I didn't find any cons of this software.

Borut K.
Top Sports Director in Slovenia
Sports, 11-50 Employees

A good day-by-day and project tool

4 12 months ago

Pros:

The project helped me organize my daily tasks, projects, teams so I can monitor what progress I and my colleagues are making.

Cons:

I would love to see if it could be integrated with MS Outlook or Office 365 tools.

Camille A.
Web Developer in Philippines

GoodDay to keep you and your team on track!

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I love the simplicity of the the design, very user friendly and easy to the eyes. It actually loads fast, but dragging cards sometimes feel slow. The reports are a great insight too on project progression - this I love.

Cons:

Currently a few integration available - Link google accounts, google calendar, drive, emails, dropbox, slack, and box. Would love to see Zapier.

Managet in Pakistan
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees

Good marketing planer

5 3 years ago

Pros:

I had been through GoodDay and it was a good experince it is very flexible and user freindly

Cons:

I did't find much of issues but if i got any they have good support yeam which will fix that very early.

Paul G.
President in US

Online project management tool, packed with features.

5 3 months ago

Comments: I recommend GD to people who need something more robust than the free tools out there, and want something that has a lot of features for a reasonable price.

Pros:

GoodDay has great basic PM tools - Kanban board, Gantt charts, etc. It is flexible in its views, allowing me to bring to the front the features I am using. My company manages multiple projects, and GoodDay has become essential to our work flow. I really like the Action Required feature as different team members need to contribute to the accomplishment of various tasks. I also like the flexibility of designing my own task types to track the different types to things we work on.

Cons:

Customer support and training have been weak. We have had to figure a lot of things out ourselves, and we find that onboarding new team members is slow because of the learning curve. It only has the most basic help function, and customer service has sometimes been unresponsive.

Rohit S.
CTO in India
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

Simple & Intuitive

4 12 months ago

Comments: During the early days in our company, we had recurring issues with task management and communication between our team members as well as across teams.
After trying multiple project management tools, GoodDay's clean and easy to use interface proved a blessing for us and helped ensure we could track and follow through on critical issues that needed our attention. It has also ensured that our product owners and stakeholders are able to evaluate progress in real-time to ensure smooth functioning.
Great work guys! GoodDay has become a truly dependable and intrinsic part of our work cycles today.

Pros:

The ease of adoption combined with the variety of available functionality makes GoodDay a boon for small businesses like ours. From adoption to setup and continuing daily usage, the GoodDay platform has proved intuitive enough for anyone to pick up easily.

Cons:

On slower internet connections, the initial loading of the platform suffers greatly and interaction with the platform can become tiresome. The text editor provided could be a little more feature rich(eg: text formatting, code syntax highlighting, etc.). Also, the file uploads on mobile networks could be a little more forgiving so that users are not constantly having to restart their uploads when connection switching happens(which are quite common when travelling and the mobile network switches towers)

Evgeniya S.
Personal Assistant in Australia
Architecture & Planning, 2-10 Employees

Productivity

5 12 months ago

Comments: Good

Pros:

easy to use, increases productivity, great for project management.

Cons:

Do not know as yet, still learning features on the product.

Mauro M.
sales manager in Italy
Architecture & Planning, 2-10 Employees

a usefull planning tool

5 5 months ago

Comments: just at the beginning ...unfortunately it takes time here to to set it up and, organize it and make the most of it

Pros:

planning and keeping your activities up to date often becomes a job itself. hence the need to be supported by something simple, flexible, fast. among all those taken into account to date GoodDay is the software that most convinced me. gannt view, kanban, my work... projects view... all immediate and quick tools to organize. such as data entry.

Cons:

one thing I find very useful are the diagrams and the possibility of having them integrated, as an additional view. It could be interesting. Enter data and points from a diagram and then translate them into tags, gannt view, kanban...

Ankita P.
Ankita P.
QA Consultant in India
Computer Software

Good tool for work tracking of my team & my client's team

5 3 years ago

Comments: Good SaaS application

Pros:

Nice online tool to work with. I can have have access to several projects under one hood & my client can have access too (or vice a versa). I just need to focus on My Work section for all my tasks & reports (for team). The thing that I most like is the custom fields which I mostly use for my team.

Cons:

It took me some time to get them use to it, but that may be due to my team is a QA team & they haven't seen this king of software before.

Victor M.
IT in Italy

Great Product

5 12 months ago

Comments: Great tool to increase productivity and keep track of any project

Pros:

Easy of use, completeness, features and much more

Cons:

Price (we all want free software ) . something could be more intuitive though

Gyan S.
Developer in India
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Very Simple and Useful

5 5 months ago

Comments: I have been using this Goodday.work since many months. I am happy with it. It is simple and anyone can use it as the UI is very clutter free. The free version is very much helpful and most of the important feature.

Pros:

Very simple to use. Not a lot of cluttering feature. The UI is good without lot of color etc.

Cons:

The exporting can more advance like exporting tasks with similar task status is not available. It could have been better.

Vinceny S.
CEO in US
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees

Keeps thing in focus and moving

5 10 months ago

Pros:

I’m not sure what we did without this software in the past. Goodday has enhanced our communication and coordination more than I expected. I just love this software for coordinating our development roadmap, communication and meeting our timelines.

Cons:

I may not be fully informed,however, like most software the ability to interface with other applications if becoming increasingly important.

Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Owner in Brazil
Publishing, Self Employed

Goodday Review

5 3 months ago

Pros:

Goodday is functional and intuitive, allowing the user to quickly learn how to configure it without difficulty.

Cons:

I didn't find any disadvantages, it meets all needs.

Harish N.
Marketing Operations in India

Good task management but ineffective time tracking

4 3 years ago

Comments: Structured project management. Reported time for the tasks allotted. Action required feature is of great help. Great value for money with many advanced features.

Pros:

Task allocation Team management Great views with the productivity of a team/project. The Kanban type task Management helps in Planning for the activities for oneself and the Team.

Cons:

Time is tracked by guesstimate. The estimated time becomes null once the actual time is reported to a task.This is a very ineffective way of tracking time. Please add a different field for the estimated time without nullifying the value.