• Overall
    4.6/5
    4.7/5
    4.7/5

About SeamlessDesk

Cloud-based service desk software designed to provide you with everything you need for one low price.

Learn more about SeamlessDesk

Jeffrey N.
Mining & Metals, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/08/2020

"Great Service Desk software if you care about associating assets to tickets"

Comments: They have been great to work with. They communicate very well and always have the answers when I need help.

Pros: The most powerful features that SeamlessDesk offers is the Help Desk (ticketing system) and Asset Management. SeamlessDesk does a fantastic job tying these two together. It is incredibly simple to associate tickets to end-user assets. By doing that, it allows the team to identify issues and quickly solve problems. I have used several Service Desk solutions in the past, and SeamlessDesk is by far the most intuitive and powerful when it comes to asset management and ticketing. Another huge positive for SeamlessDesk is its affordable price. Most companies would charge $60 to $100 per agent for the level of features and functionality that SeamlessDesk offers for 1/3 of the cost. They don't have different pricing tiers, and their pricing is straightforward. If you need an affordable yet powerful Service Desk solution, I haven't been able to find anything better than SeamlessDesk. Lastly, I would like to mention SeamlessDesk's customer support. They have been truly amazing. They are super quick to respond and have the answers that I need to solve my problem. You don't have to jump through hoops to get your issue solved, and they are very engaging. I have gone days without an answer with other Service Desk companies, but SeamlessDesk is on the ball when it comes to supporting their users and taking care of their problems.

Cons: SeamlessDesk says that the software is a "Service Desk" software solution, but it lacks a few traditional Service Desk features and capabilities. When engaging with their support, they have made it clear that they plan to add these additional features in the coming months so that their platform offers similar services that some of their competitors offer—they even provided me with a roadmap so that I know when those features will be released.

Brad E.
IT Specialist
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/08/2020

"Great Affordable Solution for any business!"

Comments: Cost benefits, customizability, great support. We will be sticking with Seamlessdesk for the foreseeable future, it's a great product.

Pros: I love the interface and the ease of use. I've used many different helpdesk software including Zoho, Zendesk and more. Seamlessdesk definitely delivers in things being seamless. Their support is very quick and helpful. Setting rules for automatic situational replies work great. Overall very satisfied!

Cons: The only thing I don't like, is sometimes the tickets have ? show up for characters, but they've been quick to fix this. Another is when people email to a group and everyone replies, it creates a new ticket for each reply, I would like to see them all go into the original ticket's messages.

Haris H.
CeO
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2019

"Worst onvestment ever and worst customer care ever"

Comments: Avoid it, no u dersta dong for users, eager for money and do not care for customers

Pros: Nothing, biggest dissapointment ever, huge problems with customer care and lack of communicatio and u drestanding

Cons: Customer care, avoid this software! Do not try to communicare with them because they do not care, they care only for money

by Seamless Desk on 04/05/2020

Hello Haris,

We are sorry that you had a bad experience with our software. We were looking through our customers and we are not able to find any account with your name or company. Can you let us know what email you registered with us?

• Reviewed on 12/11/2019
Will S.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2020

"SeamlessDesk is a great small to medium size company help desk solution"

Comments: We've had a great experience with SeamlessDesk. It was easy to setup and use and the developers respond directly to our questions and requests.

Pros: SeamlessDesk makes it extremely easy for our IT department to track, communicate and solve our help desk tickets. We love the website and mobile app. Advanced features and great support for a price that is extremely competitive. Highly recommended.

Cons: There's not much to not like. We had some hiccups with some emails looping but they fixed is quickly.

Dillon S.
IT Technician
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2018

"Easy, simple User interface, well organized, friendly quick customer support, well ran software."

Comments: A great asset manager, a ticketing system that cooperates well with my asset manager. It also replaces two programs with one. Instead of paying two different companies too much money, I am paying one company less for a better product.

Pros: Ease of use, great price, and awesome customer support. Emailed support several times and got a quick, helpful response. Layout of the categories and organization of the tickets and asset manager are well made. The messaging and reply section for tickets worked exceptionally well. Asset manger was very specific and allow extensive information to keep track of assets. Price was reasonable for all that it includes.

Cons: Some of the basic colors and cosmetic things were not my favorite. Because its internet based, I have to use safari on my iPhone to access, I wish it had an app i could download, but I'm sure that'll come in time.

Jamie B.
Elementary Vice Principal
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2018

"User friendly... a true "seamless" way to submit a request."

Comments: This streamlined our user requests for IT, maintenance and media departments. The process of submitting a ticket is WAY faster then creating an email or written request. Another benefit is the ticket system keeps track of the requests and sends email updates when tasks are completed.

Pros: Super easy to use. I'm tech savvy but even someone who is not tech savvy can figure this out which I love. I am a school administrator and I have never had a teacher or staff member report any issues and they submit tickets everyday if not several times a day. It is the easier and most convenient software we have ever used for tech support. We even use it for maintenance requests and for our media department. There are endless possibilities with seamless desk!

Cons: Lack of color. I like things bright and visually appealing. This is a minor issue because it has a bland look but I love it so much the lack of color really isn't an issue.

Lou K.
I.T. Manager
Libraries, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/10/2020

"Seamless Desk - Ticketing Simplified for your staff and I.T. Dept"

Comments: My experience has been great. Support is very responsive and the product does what we want it to.

Pros: The learning curve is quite easy. This product offers what most organizations need in a ticketing management solution, without more tools than most companies need. This reduces staff time in learning to use the system.

Cons: The ticketing rules are great because you can customize them so many ways. However, the rules can easliely overlap. It would be nice (feature update) to have the rules alert the person setting them up if they need to be adjusted before being able to enable them.

• Reviewed on 01/10/2020
Jaden S.
Network engineer
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2018

"Amazing - I've used multiple helpdesk/ticketing systems, and this one takes the cake by far."

Comments: The ease and functionality this brings at the price vs other software is outstanding. Very happy customer.

Pros: The developers are awesome. Any time I've had questions they're very quick to reply and resolve any issues or questions I've had. Easy to use. Has all the essentials you need, it's intuitive, and customer facing. I've integrated the site with my own so my clients have some where to sign in and see progress of their tickets. This is a newer product and I was cautious at first, but after talking with my team and the asking for customer feedback, I couldn't be happier.

Cons: Cons don't really come to mind, I was an earlier adopter of the application so there were minor bugs here and there. But like I said in the Pros section, developers are passionate about their product and resolved any problems I ran into.

Sheridan S.
Service Technician
Consumer Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/09/2020

"Great solution and great support."

Comments: Great customer support. We have had some ideas to modify how some of their products work, and their team has been on the ball to either help us utilize the platform better or add custom features for us. They have been great to work with and we are extremely happy with them.

Pros: I like the simplicity of the solution. The user interface is very intuitive and easy-to-use. SeamlessDesk also has excellent customer support, and they are very responsive to requests that the team and I have made over the years. I also like their Asset Management and how they link assets to tickets. Lastly, they just released a new Project Management and reporting feature that I have not entirely used yet, but looks very powerful. I am excited to try it out and excited that they have recently been focused on added new features.

Cons: I honestly cannot name any "Cons." It does everything that I need it to do and it does it very well.

• Reviewed on 02/09/2020
Chris S.
IT Help Desk
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2018

"This site has been a great addition to our business and the perfec solution for our help desk needs."

Pros: This has made it extremely easy to keep track of our company's help desk tickets. With Seamless Desk we were able to organize the end users' issues to allow our IT department to better handle those needs. We've also been able to migrate over our inventory allowing us to combine the tickets with the user's equipment enabling us to resolve things at a much faster pace.

Cons: The reports feature can be overwhelming and difficult to understand at first, but after taking some time we were able to use them to see and chart the efficiency of our IT department.

by Seamless Desk on 15/02/2018

Thanks for the response glad you like it. We understand about the learning curve with some of our features, but we assure it's well worth to take the time in the end.

• Reviewed on 07/02/2018
Michael J.
Marketing
  • Reviewed on 30/03/2018

"Made my life much easier"

Comments: Overall made it easier to reach my customers faster to fix issues.

Pros: Very easy to use and to setup. Love the multiple support portals including social media. Never thought about using twitter to add another way to reach my customers.

Cons: No phone integration, would like if I could add a module for when customers call in to integrate the software.

Alan M.
librarian
Libraries, 11-50 Employees

"Great e-ticket product"

Pros: very easy to use. the update on the status are very useful.

Cons: from an end user (not an administrator), I do not see any issues with software. works great.

Daniel W.
Senior IT Specialist
Libraries, 51-200 Employees

"Software Review"

Comments: Overall the software does the Job.

Pros: User Friendly GUI. Ease of use for end users.

Cons: Settings menu, knowledge base. One standard flow through all menus.

Drue B.
IT analyst
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2017

"Easy to use, excellent fit for our organization and right for our budget. Highly recommend."

Pros: Easy to use but robust and flexible enough for our org. Was able to implement this help desk ticketing system and start using it very quickly.

Cons: Name recognition weak. And support is a concer. After talking to the developers I felt comfortable that their full attention is on this priduct.

by Seamless Desk on 15/02/2018

Awesome! Glad you like it.

• Reviewed on 27/10/2017
Juan C.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/02/2018

"Easy but powerful software. Gets the job done"

Comments: I used to manage all my support from emails and this made it way easier.

Pros: I love the simplicity of it. Wasn't hard to learn and I got started quickly. The asset manager flows nicely into tickets.

Cons: There are so many features I just have to go through them all, but overall basic settings gets the job done.

• Reviewed on 21/02/2018
Terri D.
Registrar Assistant
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2018

"I have had such a great experience with this company and will continue to use the product. They are"

Pros: What I like about this software is has easily accessible it is and how accurate the product is. Makes it easy to go in and put in time requests and to se your hours.

Cons: What I least like is pretty much nothing it is a great product. I know there is always room for improvement but keep up the good work Seamless!

Kelly H.
Administration
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2018

"Great tool and product to handle our support load"

Comments: Just dealing with users requests is much easier now

Pros: SeamlessDesk has been an awesome addition to our department helping us track our support for our users.

Cons: The only thing I can think of is support can be a little slow sometimes, but besides that the software works great.

• Reviewed on 06/04/2018
Mona D.
Facilities Director
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2018

"I use this software to manage our multiple facilities maintenance requirements. It works very well."

Comments: Ease of scheduling and maintaining our multiple facilities in a time manner.

Pros: The ease of use and ability acknowledge users showing what step of the process we are in at that time.

Joanna L.
Teacher
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2018

"Like how easy it is to use"

Pros: Being able to convert my old excel spreadsheet/email support system for my parents to something that runs WAY smoother.

Cons: Screen can be plain to look at especially after a while, but gets the job done. Also take a little while to get the hang of it, but once you learn it, it seems easy to me now.

Sean S.
Production & Media Manager
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2018

"It does exactly what a helpdesk ticketing system should"

Pros: It's quite easy to use... each of the features are a breeze to find and managing tickets takes very little time

Cons: Perhaps it would be nice to have a mobile app that would notify you if a ticket was assigned, but emailing it works just fine

Senior Project Manager
Food & Beverages
  • Reviewed on 30/03/2018

"A really seamless product"

Pros: It works seamlessly for managing your customer helpdesk. Its very easy and convenient to use and affordable too.

Cons: Company should work on adding few more features . I don't see anything bad about this particular software.

Cendra B.
Administrative Assistant
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2018

"I enjoy using this program at work because it allows me a place to submit all my requests."

Pros: What I like most about SeamlessDesk is how user friendly it is. It's easy to navigate the site and put in all necessary requests.

Cons: Although there is always room for improvement, I feel that overall it is a strong product that functions really well.

Max H.
data specialist

"Great sofware"

Pros: Very use friendly, helped to integrate some of the solutions

Cons: N/a, had no problems except that it was laggy

Robert M.
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/07/2019

"Seamless desk"

Pros: ease of use in entering ingredients into the system

Cons: added steps for nutritional informations

• Reviewed on 29/07/2019