FACTS Reviews

by Carrier Logistics

Filter by:

• Overall

About FACTS

We offer solutions that integrate both carrier management and freight broker operations with over 20 essential components to succeed.

Learn more about FACTS

Showroom Consultant
Wholesale, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2017

"It is pretty straightforward"

Comments: My company uses it across the whole system, and so it's definitely necessary for me to use.

Pros: I do like that I can see the menus clearly. The commands are repetitive and I have learned a lot of it by heart. There are definitely some parts I haven't utilized yet.

Cons: I wish it was more updated visually, it feels a little bit like an 80s style interface. This is not something that effects how I use the program though!

• Reviewed on 12/12/2017
Logistics Coordinator
Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Reviewed on 07/03/2018

"I normally use it to verify loads and provide updates for each of them when they are in transit."

Pros: What I like the most is that is very easy to use and information is available. When you log in, the software provide a range of options where you can look and go depending on what you are going to work with. It has the posibility to find loads using different methods.

Cons: What I least like about the software is the interface, it looks old and some information cannot be copy and paste on different fields.

• Reviewed on 07/03/2018