15 years helping British businesses

Google Workspace Reviews

4.7 (15,375) Write a Review!

About Google Workspace

Google Workspace is how teams of all sizes connect, create, and collaborate — to drive innovation from any device, and any location.

Learn more about Google Workspace

Pros:

Customer support is good and in some plans you have priority support services. The collaboration is the most transparent possible, work agility is better than with other solutions.

Cons:

It can be frustrating when there are features that are available in MS Suite that GSuite does not have. They are few and far in between, but once in a while it does frustrate you.

Google Workspace ratings

4.3

9.0/10

Google Workspace has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 15,375 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Google Workspace before?

Filter reviews (15,369)

William
William
Owner in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Great Software!!

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Still using it and inqould be lost without it.

Pros:

Easy to implement and use after. It didnt cost an arm.and a leg either.

Cons:

Not much i didnt like that i can think of.

Tito
Computer Consultant in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Amazing product. Uptime, support, easy to use, low cost for a great suite. Powerful.

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall great product good price. Awesome technology. Great tools. Uptime is almost perfect. Google products are solid. Do your due diligence and find out if its for you.

Pros:

It was easy to setup and migrate from 365. Powerful suite with lots of tools. I mainly use it for email. Google search and Gmail are powerful tools by default and free. Now imagine having a paid version of it with all that and some extra tools. Like extra space, domain, Outlook sync support. Spam support by default is great and keeps most garbage out. You don't need to set it up or tweak it like 365. Archiving is the best, you can hold all your email and archive it. You can still access it with search. 365 still has an outdated pst files the grows exponentially. Overall a great product recommended but do your homework.

Cons:

Only real issues are if you lose your credentials or access to an old phone number that has all the recovery information. It's over complicated just to recover your account. I don't mind because I don't want people hacking my account. I had to prove ownership even though I could log in. Proving ownership is complicated so have good records and if you change phone numbers make sure you update all your account settings. Also if you have 365 you will need to purchase Microsoft office on your own. Google docs, sheets, are great but not as powerful as Microsoft Office products.

Lynn
Licensed Clinical Social Worker in US
Mental Health Care, Self Employed

Google workspace

3.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Uncertain at this time as I have not had enough time to work with it yet.

Cons:

Uncertain at this time as I have not had enough time to work with it yet.

Jaqlyn
HR and Communications Manager in US
Automotive, 11–50 Employees

Good for what it is

Comments: Google Workspace was the easiest to integrate with our website host, which is why we went that avenue; however, after our subscription ends, we may consider looking at a different avenue. Google is one of the most expensive options, and while it does work and you are likely to not ever experience issues in functionality, if you need any help with issues that cannot be solved via chatbot or help articles, it's almost impossible to get assistance from Google. We still have existing customer service help requests or review requests that have cases that have been open for years. Overall, Google workspace is simple, straightforward, easy-to-set up, and does what it says it will; our complains would be that it is probably the most costly option, has some features that are lacking and need to be updates, and Google's abysmal customer service.

Pros:

We chose Google Workspace primarily because of it's compatibility with our current website. They are our host's partner. The ease-of-use is hard to beat. Google's service is great in the set-up stage. For the most part, everything works as it should, and Google offers a lot of helpful features to assist in document management, reports, etc. that can all be used in the day-to-day business management.

Cons:

Google's service after you are a customer is abysmal and disappointing. You can only get assistance via chatbots and online articles, so if there is an actual issue, good luck getting it resolved. The customization features for the inbox are lacking (Outlook's is what I would consider ideal). While google's tools and features are helpful, I would generally consider what Microsoft has to offer as better and used more frequently.

Nathalie
CEO in France
Restaurants, 2–10 Employees

Ideal for small entrepreneurs and easy to handle, no headache

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: We're a small restaurant business, with little time to spare for administrative tasks, especially for office work and its configuration. G.Workplace helped us to be efficient and save maximum time, while remaining autonomous and, above all, cost-effective.

Pros:

The Google suite is simple, fast, fluid, and you can quickly find all the vital functions for a small business, at a fraction of the cost of big licenses. Messaging, aliases, filters, effective anti-spam, office suite, sharing, document versions, cloud storage. It's great! A real time saver to focus on production.

Cons:

You might find yourself alone sometimes, especially with the office suite or email setup. But there's such a community that the solution comes autonomously after just a few minutes of research.

Adam
Founder in Spain
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Good Suite to launch your venture

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I enjoyed it, it was instrumental in running my small venture, it think its a solution you can progressively scale with no matter what the size of your business is.

Pros:

the ease of setting up the account, getting the domain linked to the workspace and managing the account in general is smooth, also the pricing is really good.

Cons:

I think the deployment was fairly easy but i think some important emails got flagged a couple of times in spam. in general it is pretty reliable.

Liam
CMO in UK
Automotive, 51–200 Employees

Google Workspace

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: From email management to file sharing Google Workspace has all tools you need for a business, small or enterprise. Data is secure and easy to acces.

Pros:

Google Workspace is the perfect tool for every business. Before discovering that google provide this i was struggling with full inbox, expensive cloud storage. Unlimited pace on you email is something every business wants. Google driver is exceptional on cloud storage and sharing. Drive stream feature help the entire team work in the same place.

Cons:

Nothing to write as a con. Everything works as it should be.

Marie Joy
Marie Joy
Virtual Assistant in Philippines
Retail, 11–50 Employees

A very helpful tool to help Virtual Assignments manage their workspace online

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I am so happy and very satisfied. My data and files are well organized and it is pretty cheap too.

Pros:

Google Workspace has made it easier for me to work from home. From managing my data, to organizing them, this software is the most valuable part of me as a freelancer. I highly recommend it!

Cons:

It's kinda confusing to use at first but with daily usage I am able to utilize it and integrate it to mu daily job as a freelancer.

Annika
Paralegal in UK
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Google workspace reviews

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Google workspace is integrated with a lot of google services suchlike google drive which offers free storage space which can be increased by subscriptions.scheduling appoints using google calendar is very easy and quick and it notifies the use when date for appointment reaches

Cons:

Google workspace is easy to implement therefore no dislike.

Business Supplies & Equipment, 51–200 Employees

Element DNA

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

It's very great and wonderful. Impacting and simplify

Cons:

Simple to understand and great to work with

Everything in one place

Comments: G Suite helps us stay organized by having every file, spreadsheet, asset, email, etc accessible from one platform on both desktop and mobile. It makes doing business on the go as easy as sitting in the office.

Pros:

It makes storing, sharing, and viewing information very easy. Everything is stored and accessed in one place, from email to calendars to spreadsheets and other files. G Suite keeps our company organized and secure with Google Cloud and mobile accessible apps.

Cons:

Customer service is not the best. Even getting in touch with a live human tends to feel like a robot, as they tend to give canned responses and simply restate what is found on the FAQ and support pages.

Director of Research in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

Our Team Lives by G Suite

Pros:

Our team lives by using G Suite. We love it. There is only one feature i wish it had. (see below) other than that it is perfect, really. and the price is great. love the mobile apps for android and ios. amazing. not many people know g suite is hipaa compliant, that is, if you have google sign a BAA with your company. this is great.

Cons:

i wish you could search WITHIN documents on your computer. in order to do this, you need to go to the web interface. you can only search by file names, etc. on your computer.

Paul
Director in Ireland
Online Media, 2–10 Employees

Arguably essential for any serious small to large businesses

Comments: If you're a small business then it's a no brainer: one low monthly fee and you get enterprise-level email, cloud storage and collaboration tools. I use it for my own business, and I recommend it to any of the small to medium-sized businesses we work it.

Pros:

- Best in class office suite (docs, sheets, slides with collaborative editing and versions) - Collaboration and sharing is easy (from shared docs, cloud storage and video calls) - Reliable, spam-protected, email service (gmail) - Constant improvements: g-suite has come on in leaps and bounds in recent years ; it's only getting better - So, so much more capability if you want to dive into everything from user-roles to managing employee devices and dedicated apps...

Cons:

Sometimes Google's menus can be a bit unituitive. There's almost too much here (especially if you're a smaller organisation)! It would be nice to have a click-and-go set up process with tooltips explaining the features for those new to the service. But generally everything is well-documented.

Vincent
Vincent
Web Designer & Education Consultant in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

The Preferred Collaboration and Communication Suite for Small Business

Comments: I use GSuite tools every day for my business and my full time job, and as a whole, my experience has been very good. As a web designer, I also help many of my clients set up collaberation and communication tools, including GSuite for Business and GSuite for Education, and more often than not, it's a breeze.

Pros:

The feature I like most about GSuite is the range of collaberation and communication tools it offers and its ability to integrate with my everyday web experience. I use Google Docs and Drive to collaberate on web projects. To give a specific example, I use Google docs to put together a sitemap and have my clients make edits to it before placing content on the site. I use GSuite as a way for clients to upload website assets and make them available to me for use on web projects.

Cons:

GSuite is not very intuitive when it comes to setting up options on the administrative side. Everytime I want to look for a particular setting, I need to reference the documentation or Google help site to see where the option is - it's never where you would expect it to be. I can tell that the software was developed by programmers, but I believe they might want to add a few more UI/UX people to the team that develops the administrative interface.

Tiffany
Tiffany
Site Manager in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 10,000+ Employees

Indispensable tool set, especially in an increasingly remote/virtual workforce

Comments: We do everything in Workspace. Other than our ATS, all of our day to day communication and documentation activities are performed on Workspace, we have all but gotten rid of Microsoft and Zoom

Pros:

Each app is seamlessly integrated into all the other apps. Communicating with my team, collaborating on deliverables and documents, calendar management, video meetings and email literally all in one place. Workspace has significantly sped up work flow, I never realized how much time it took to do the little things like attach documents, create and send video meeting invites, and waiting on my teammates to respond to emails or other chat systems. Having everything housed in Google means every tool you need can be accessed in the same tab, making it almost impossible to not see a new email or chat to come through. These things might sound silly, our production has sped up so significantly since switching from several different software and applications to Google Workspace.

Cons:

There aren't a lot of cons really, but if I have to pick something, I'd say it is a little confusing starting out when people refer to Hangouts vs. Meet vs. Chat vs. Duo and things like that just because all of them pretty much share different combinations of the same messaging, video chat and/or voice calling functions. Google is consolidating all these services into fewer apps (which are included in Workspace), and apps that will eventually be unsupported (like Hangouts) are still functional and being slowly fazed out, so this isn't even really much of a con.

Dallas
Dallas
Marketing Agency Partner in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Workspace is the ONLY Workplace you need!

Comments: 10/10, I have never had a service work so fluently with minimal to non-existent workflow interruptions.

Pros:

This is worth every penny! Being able to access my documents from anywhere on any device at anytime has revolutionized my business. I can be bombarded with questions while on a phone call and be able to access and share documents backing my point up.

Cons:

I wish I could add more users for a lower price. However, given the already affordable price I really have nothing to complain about.

Jisselle
Jisselle
Managing Director in Trinidad & Tobago
Human Resources, 2–10 Employees

Google Workspace is the absolute best - there's truly no other option!

Comments: Having an international team, the integration with Gmail, Google Drive, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides and more has made our collective workflow so much more efficient. I love being able to collaborate with my team in real-time on documents and spreadsheets, and the ability to access everything from any device has been a lifesaver. The interface is clean and easy to use, but customer support can be difficult to get a speedy response from, but hey, it's Google. I highly recommend Google Workspace to anyone looking to streamline their work process.

Pros:

It's easily accessible for remote workers to collaborate. With a global team that works cross-collaboratively, it's important to have all shared work files in one place, easily customizable and streamlined. Saves our company hours in electronic file management.

Cons:

I have no cons about Google Workspace itself! I guess, for Google Meetings, I wish it were a bit less glitchy. There can be issues when creating meetings for other attendees, or echo issues.

Jennifer
Jennifer
CEO in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Could not function without Google Workspace for my business

Comments: I rely very heavily on Gmail, GDrive, Chat, Meet and Google Calendar to coordinate and work with my team, whether they are in the same room or across the globe. We use Google Drive to share and collaborate on documents, Google Calendar to coordinate events, Google Meet to have face-to-face meetings with other team members, no matter where they are and Chat to communicate information quickly to one another.

Pros:

Google Workspace is the cornerstone of my virtual assistant business operations. I rely very heavily on Gmail, GDrive, Chat, Meet and Google Calendar to coordinate and work with my team, whether they are in the same room or across the globe. Prior to using Google Workspace, I used Microsoft Outlook. There is absolutely NO COMPARISON between the two. Google Workspace is far more intuitive, efficient, effective and has more functionality than any other similar product on the market.

Cons:

I cannot think of anything at this time.

Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

G Suite is revolutionizing use of the cloud for business and students everywhere

Comments: Extremely positive experience with G Suite. I use it all the time and the ease at which you can convert from Google format to Microsoft Office format is a huge plus, since many people still only use Office. It has overall saved me tons of time and I think really improved my students learning experience.

Pros:

Where do I even begin? Well for starters, pretty much the most important things that G Suite can do are free. That is amazing for any student who is strapped for cash. The 2 most important features of G Suite for me are 1) As a scientist, the ability to take experiment notes in Google Docs or make a spreadsheet and share it with my Mentor so that he can keep track of my experiments progress without having to even be in the country. This is good because he travels a lot. And 2) There is an amazing feature on Google Slides where you can give a link to your presentation to anyone in the audience and they can go to the link on their phones or laptops and type out questions that I can then see on my computer!!! This is an invaluable feature when teaching larger classes and students are scared to ask a question and sounding stupid.

Cons:

The features in all of the Microsoft office-like programs in G Suite are not really close to comparable to the amount and quality of features in the actual Microsoft Office suite (yet). I assume this will get better with time but for example the variety of transitions and animations in Google Slides is much less than PowerPoint. Also, in Microsoft Excel you can basically code programs if you know what you are doing, and this is just not achievable yet with Google Sheets.

Alexander
Alexander
Director of Operations in Canada

Our business thrives on G Suite

Comments: Regardless of some relatively minor setbacks, G Suite has made it easier for us to operate all aspects of our digital marketing agency. I recommend it to any business professional.

Pros:

I've always appreciated the next-gen instant-sync capabilities of Google's whole suite of apps, especially Drive and Gmail, and G Suite brings all that convenience to a business level. Not only do we get a Gmail attached to our own custom domain name (better for business purposes), but G Suite's unlimited Drive storage allows us to easily manage most of our marketing agency's operations all in one convenient place - we have our own space for business assets, and we can access vital documents wherever we go, whether it's for internal operations or client work. A real life-saver! It's also insane, the value for money Google provides in terms of business web apps & services for every need. The best part? The customer support is excellent. We get an instant support hotline with Google and can get our questions answered whenever we want. The rules surrounding a G Suite account upgrade were a bit confusing, but a quick phone conversation cleared up everything and we were up & running with our upgraded plan within a half-hour.

Cons:

1. G Suite has so many different features, it can be confusing to navigate the way through what exactly is what, and some of the help docs aren't the most transparent about how to use certain features. With that being said, their great support team is at our service to clear the confusion around anything. 2. Google has had a few Google Cloud downtimes over the past half-year, each causing G Suite & Google Drive services to stop fully working for a few consecutive hours - along with numerous other websites that rely on Google (including Vimeo and CloudFlare). Since our entire business thrives on G Suite and Google Cloud-based apps, this critically affected our ability to perform work as usual. Naturally Google is one of the biggest tech companies in the world and they maintain world-class standards for the reliability of their servers, but they've had an increasing number of downtimes, so prepare for the unexpected and be sure to have a copy of your work elsewhere for when you can't use it. I recommend installing the Google Backup & Sync desktop app to keep hard copies of your Drive files on your computer. It's not that the files get lost, it's that the downtimes have prevented us from accessing some of them. It happens with everybody. Amazon's servers got overloaded on Prime Day. Facebook and its related apps (Instagram, Messenger & WhatsApp) have had several downtimes this year too. Downtimes can be a big con, but they do happen so you have to be ready for them.

Felicia Ann
IBO in Mexico
Higher Education, Self Employed

Gsuite

Comments: My experience with them started off okay and ended up awful due to the fact that I had paid the price of having a g suite account it didn't matter to them because they disable my account and have not provided any support to me which hurt my business that I was working on very hard to begin and had been advertising and promoting for years alongside with many other advertising websites that I have been doing I had lost a lot of my time and dedication of years that I put into this causing me to still be emotionally damaged still to this day I talked about my account and how much it hurts me daily because I had put so much effort into this so much time and so much work with my Google suite I had also learned through their Google education program I worked with Amazon AWS and completed my certification I worked with Microsoft and I worked with many other agencies that even invested into me as well as support and to have it all lost because of one account really really affected me. I have recovered some of my accounts since this but it hasn't been easy and it's been a huge struggle my experience was awful but yours might be different if you work alone and you live alone and you decide to go with this company and work hard towards something you plan to have I'm sure you'll get there using this product however sometimes if you go through one bad experience it could also ruin everything that you had worked years for

Pros:

This product can use more security support for customers, as well as a team of operators on standby to even help with technical support even if you're the administrator of your own account and if somebody steals your code to or a possible error happens for some impossible reason or something who can help you if you're the administer, who can help you to fix this if even them themselves can not provide any help for support of their own product they are selling I have no support because somehow my credit card that was linked to this account just disappeared from my home and this is causing me to not be able to get anywhere support because they want me to verify my credit card that was either stolen from my house or somehow it disappeared into thin air. I do have a statement however and plan to contact them once again but for now I have had too much stress do to this company and have many other important people and I rather spend my time on now . Working on my own has taught me one thing that you really have better relationships with people you have developed with over the years mini good supporters that I have are still right by my side and there's others like she sweet who do not value their customers as they say they do they don't get to know them on a level where they actually know that you are you and that your information is secure and private with them and having them help you along the way.

Cons:

I had worked with them and began my business with them up to ten years and they decided to disable my account and failed to give me any explanation to as a y I had my account disabled and their customer support is awful I receive no support at all after even explaining to them that I had paid for my own domain and needed this matter to be taken seriously and immediately due to me being a self-employed business owner

Sandra
nurse in Canada
Medical Practice, 11–50 Employees

all in one program

Comments: My overall impression is I enjoy Google Workspace and for the project I use and my collaborating team have no problems with communication and we enjoy the vault where we all can gain access and work at our own pace.Mostly I love being able to incorporate my childs school into my calendar and I can receive updates and work that needs more attention,so no part of my life suffers.It depends on the tools and the designing techniques you require.It has everything you need for work and home life.

Pros:

With Google Workspace you are getting quality and quantity.You get Gmail,chat,meet,Calendar,Drive (for storage )Docs,Sheets,Slides,Forms and there is a site to do collaberations with other members of your group as well as a vault to use between your collaberators.Its fully facilitated so you can take it where ever you go and use it in real time and send Emails to anyone anywhere in the world.You can get unlimited data,as well as data storage.I love that it has security features and workspace integrations.It can be used by anyone for any reason.It is a great source for teachers and students to keep in touch,as well as parents who's child is sick and needs to keep up with his or her school work it's a graet feature to have set up with a teacher,it makes a big difference in your childs grades because what they are suppose to know,you know as well.I keep track of everything in my calendar and have alerts sent to me,so I do not miss any deadlines.I am very empressed with how well this works for me and I am able to incorporate my childs school life into my own,so I dont miss out.It is very user friendly and easy to share files.

Cons:

To be able to use the collaboration tools each recipient must be a google account holder,which is not hard to do,but it depends on the recipients abilities and what system they embrace.As for your childs school work,there is no desktop for productivity and there are less document task features.This workspace is just serving the basic functions,they do not have advanced features like you would find on microsoft 360 ,So if you work on design projects the upgrades can get expensive.I find it is not suited for a large buisness,so another program is needed.

Would never use another service just for the company email alone.

Comments: GStuie, and Google in general, gives the answer to so many questions and provides so much for such a great price, it is ridiculous to conceive of using anything else.

Pros:

There are so many things that GSuite can do that it would be impossible to list all of the pros. I'm going to just focus on email for this review to try to simplify things. The greatest thing about GSuite for your company email is that if you have a parent company, with multiple smaller companies underneath it, you don't have to pay to have email service for every single domain! Each domain can be set up as a subdomain of the parent company and then every user can receive email at [email protected] in the same mailbox! Additionally, you can create a "group" like "support" and it will then work for the main domain and each subdomain in the same group section! You can have them all go into a group messaging system where any of your users can respond, or you can use routing to send them to a ticketing system! Easy Peasy! That's just one part of one product, out of MANY, Amazing!

Cons:

It almost always has the ability to perform the function that you need, the only problem is that sometimes finding that information can be a little difficult, specifically finding the correct wording to search for if you're not familiar with the lingo for a particular feature. Additionally, Google support can sometimes be a chore to contact, but once you do get a hold of them, I must say they are exceptional overall! Also, they don't allow API Keys for subdomains, so linking some services like email or maps with other programs to do automated stuff on your behalf for a specific subdomain can at times be challenging.

Shivam
content writer in India
Media Production, Self Employed

Google Workspace

Comments: With a variety of features designed to improve workflow efficiency and foster seamless teamwork, Google Workspace has become a popular suite of productivity and collaboration tools. The experience of using Google Workspace is frequently regarded as positive and beneficial to professional endeavors by users.One of the critical qualities of Google Work area is its accentuation on joint effort. The suite incorporates applications like Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Structures, which empower continuous altering and synchronous coordinated effort. It is simple to coordinate tasks, provide feedback, and track changes because multiple users can work on the same document, spreadsheet, presentation, or form.The cloud-based nature of Google Work area furnishes clients with the upside of getting to their records and archives from any gadget with a web association. The cloud storage component, Google Drive, simplifies file sharing and organization and provides ample storage space. Share files and folders with ease, manage access rights, and effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders are all available to users.Gmail, a user-friendly and feature-rich email service, is used to seamlessly integrate email into Google Workspace. Gmail has effective spam filtering, efficient organization, and powerful search capabilities. Users are able to communicate, collaborate, and share files seamlessly via email, chat, and video meetings thanks to its seamless integration with

Pros:

The numerous benefits of Google Workspace, formerly known as G Suite, are highly regarded. Clients especially value its cooperative and useful apparatuses. Cloud-based applications like Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms make it possible to create, edit, and collaborate on documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and forms in real time.Cloud storage and file sharing capabilities via Google Drive are another noteworthy feature of Google Workspace. This permits clients to helpfully store and access records, reports, and media from anyplace with a web association. The sharing and consent controls given by Google Drive make it simple to team up on documents and effectively oversee them.Gmail, Google Workspace's email service, is highly regarded for its user-friendly interface, effective spam filtering, and efficient search capabilities. Gmail's seamless integration with other Google Workspace tools facilitates seamless email, chat, and video meeting collaboration.Additionally, Google Workspace stands out for its integration and compatibility options. It works well with a variety of Google services and is compatible with a variety of file formats, allowing for trouble-free work with a variety of file types and smooth workflows.Google Workspace's applications are available on a variety of platforms, including desktop clients, Android and iOS devices, and web browsers, making them mobile-friendly. Users can work on projects and collaborate from a variety of devices thanks

Cons:

Even though Google Workspace, formerly known as G Suite, has a lot going for it, there are some aspects that users have found less appealing. The following are a couple of generally referenced regions:Curve of learning: Users who are accustomed to other productivity suites may need to make some adjustments when moving over to Google Workspace. Google Workspace applications may have features and interfaces that users aren't used to, so there may be a learning curve and some training or exploration required.Reliance on web association: For full functionality, Google Workspace heavily depends on an internet connection. This lets people work together and can be accessed from anywhere, but it can be a problem in places where the internet connection is bad or unstable. Documents and files can be accessed offline, but there may be some restrictions.Offline capabilities are limited: Although offline access to Google Workspace is available, certain features and functions are limited when offline. High level joint effort elements and constant matching up may not be accessible without a web association, which can obstruct efficiency for clients who every now and again work disconnected or in low-availability conditions.Evaluating structure: Google Workspace provides a variety of pricing options based on the amount of storage space and features included. A few clients have viewed the evaluating structure as generally higher contrasted with other efficiency suites or free other op

Nathan
Nathan
Digital Marketing Manager in Zambia

G Suite is the tool we swear by the most. Great for all business sizes.

Pros:

G Suite allows us to manage our business communication centrally and also collaborate on documents and projects internally in real time. The best features include 1) Easy integration across the G Suite makes it easy to work on documents, send emails and collaborate (a huge thing for a company like ours). G Suite works with many existing file formats making it easy for us to quickly add documents and files to our drives and emails. 2) Gmail for business is king - The use of threaded emails in Gmail accounts is great (especially with the new Gmail interface), also being able to share files via Google drive and insert edited documents on the file from Google Drive. 3) Google Docs and Sheets allow us to collaborate in our different departments and provide us with real time edits, so we can see who is editing what and when it was edited. The real time collaboration helps especially as our teams usually work remotely. Without sounding like a fan boy, G Suite really competes with the best of the best business communication solutions out there and is great for collaboration and communication.

Cons:

Although we are impressed with G Suite as a whole, it is not without its flaws: 1) G Suite always logs you out of your main account even when you tell it to remember your device. This is really annoying even if it is a security feature. 2) Also documents are not always organized properly, when you add a document more than once to your Drive, it will show up there the same number of times. (A duplicate remove feature would be very helpful for this). Also add ons in the G suite app area, do not always work as proposed. Why does one need a plug in for word count? 3) Hangouts is a confusing feature to use. Hangout chat is supposed to be better but we have ended up using our existing third party group communication tool. 4) Mobile Apps do not always sync in real time - When syncing between mobile apps and the web apps, at times, documents do not show up as they were created. For example, we have a large spreadsheet that is constantly updated and G suite mobile apps may crash or take more than a minute to load even on flagship phones because of the constant updates to the file.