• Overall

About ClientWhys

Content marketing solution that helps businesses preserve their online reputation through email marketing and customer engagement.

Learn more about ClientWhys

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries available

Countries available

Usage

Sort by

Have you used ClientWhys before?

Jennifer M.
Office Manager in US
Accounting, 2-10 Employees

Clientwhys

5 10 months ago

Comments: Before we had client whys, we were using about 3-4 different programs to store, share, and upload files. Our previous software was not very user friendly to our customers. With client whys, its all wrapped up into one and integrated together.

Pros:

This software was easy to deploy and implement with all of our employees, so far it is much more user friendly than what we previously used. We are able to implement Trello with it in order to track tasks throughout the office

Cons:

So far I have not found any dislikes with this software, the other employees here enjoy its ease of use.

Gregory G.
Accounting, Self Employed

Lack of options

2 9 months ago

Comments: Very poor customer service. Take or leave it attitude.

Pros:

Easy to change front page when needed for new info.

Cons:

Every time any one contacts you through the website, they get added by ClientWhys as a client which increases your client list and increases the amount you are billed monthly. I want control of who is gets my added as a subscriber to my newsletter and is added as a client.

Emily P.
Emily P.
Tax Associate in US
Accounting, 51-200 Employees

Great for email blasts

5 10 months ago

Comments: During the pandemic we had a lot of related emails to send to clients. Clientwhys provided an easy option to do that.

Pros:

This software has many features but I’ve used bulk emails the most. It’s easy to create emails and schedule them to send out on the schedule you want

Cons:

It took some time to figure how to do things In the software but customer support was very helpful and there were plenty of online tutorials to help.

Dianette B.
Dianette B.
Financial Services, Self Employed

ClientWhys for TaxSlayer

4 2 months ago New

Comments: I really enjoyed the platform and how much content it produced

Pros:

I liked the website creation the most. I had a chatbot, along with links to all my products and services. Very professional

Cons:

scheduling, lead notifications. Messages. the time to scroll through messages, was always longer than anticipated. clients would upload documents and it would take time before I could see it.

Rich S.
Financial Services, Self Employed

Nice communications features but lousy portal

2 last year

Pros:

I love the communications features which I use each month for my newsletter and FB posts.

Cons:

The client portal is very wonky and is not user friendly at all!

Michelle H.
CPA/Woner in US
Accounting, Self Employed

Cannot get questions answered or issues resolved

1 9 months ago

Comments: I can't get questions answered or issues resolved. I have many on a list for after tax season because I just didn't have time to deal with it anymore. I asked them open ended questions about functionality only to receive one sentence responses with "have you tried this?" I have multiple clients that I can't figure out how they are in their multiple times. I have message notifications that I can't clear, the Trello connection is buggy - i"ve disconnected, I was only able to get one electronic signature to work, and when I get a lead, I get a text, but the backend won't show that a message came in, I have to manually find it through resorting the leads by date - the same way every time - and if I respond via the website, the clients response only appears via email. At this point, I see no other alternative other than to find a different provider after tax season ends because of all the issues. If I could get even decent customer service, I would stay just for the content.

Pros:

The newsletter and customer facing functionality of the website it fantastic.

Cons:

Software seems to have a lot of bugs. At least I have a lot of little issues all around.

Cheryl R.
Administrative Assistant in US
Accounting, 2-10 Employees

Clientwhys

5 3 years ago

Comments: The benefits are that we can send our documents through a secure portal to clients. They can send their signed documents back to us and other documents that are needed. If there is a problem with our email, website, face book or twitter they take care of it. it is a one stop company.
They take the headache off us so we can continue to take care of our clients. I highly recommend ClientWhys.

Pros:

You can send connect with your clients easily and it is safe. They take care of monthly newsletter for us and also face book posting and twitter postings. They take care of our website and it has an appointment calendar for our clients. There is a lot of information our clients can receive from all of the above. It is like one big package.

Cons:

The least I like about the software is sometimes you have to read through a lot of information to get to the issue, but their chat line is available and helps a lot with this. They point you in the right direction.

Kristopher S.
Customer Service Rep in US

An effective piece of client management software

5 2 years ago

Pros:

The interface is friendly and intuitive, and I didn't experience any bugs. Especially notable is ClientWhy's "Convert to Client" feature, which takes care of a lot of the legwork associated with converting a potential lead into a client.

Cons:

The only drawback to ClientWyse was that after completing a data field, you had to click a button to save and move on, instead of being able to press enter to save the data and move a bit more rapidly to the next field. It's a minor drawback, and overall ClientWyse is high caliber software.