• Overall
    4.9 /5

About NinjaRMM

NinjaRMM is a powerful, intuitive RMM and backup solution built for MSPs and IT professionals with exceptional customer support.

Learn more about NinjaRMM

Jamie S.
Helpdesk Specialist
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2018

"RMM with not enough going on for it"

Comments: None. We choose not to use this software as it didn't do what we wanted it to do.

Pros: I like the overall look of the user interface and it is quick and speedy.
Installs quickly without much delay, provides good information about computer specs.

Cons: Hard to figure out how it works.
Uninstall option simply didn't work.
RMM software installs NOT in the system tray.
Patching is a joke. You cannot block patches easily, its either all of a cateory, ALL or none.
User interface navigation is terrible.
Was completely unable to figure out how scripting works.
No native remote control.
Not enough options.
We have been using Kaseya for 5+ years and it is so much better and easier to use.

• Reviewed on 25/07/2018
George W.
IT Projects & Services Engineer
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2020

"Awesome RMM Product"

Comments: NinjaRMM has given us the tools to be able to view our clients technology stack from a distance, and then be able to work with them on current and potential issues. Before this, all issues would come up out the blue and take us by suprise, ruining our current workflow. No more! This product is seriously great, and I don't think we could operate at the level we do without it.

Pros: The reporting tools and level of infomation we get on each device is all we could ever need.
Being able to update systems with a few clicks has saved hours of our time.

Cons: The thing I like least is that we didn't find this product earlier!

• Reviewed on 09/09/2020
Bill L.
IT Manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/10/2019

"Simple & Powerful"

Comments: NinjaRMM has helped us keep on top of the status of all our Windows systems. It does this with a simple and intuitive interface.

Pros: This product is simple and intuitive. Yet despite the simplicity, it is also very powerful. I have confidence that I know the status of all our Windows systems. I am able to remotely connect and manage our systems quickly and easily. Patch management is fairly straight forward to configure and monitor.

Cons: The product isn't quite the "single pain of glass" dashboard that I would like it to be. The SNMP support for monitoring network devices doesn't give one the needed in-site into standard network devices.
Another weakness is the inability to group devices within sites.
One other item that could be improved is to add the ability to send alerts to different emails, based on status.

• Reviewed on 21/10/2019
Tony L.
CTO
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2018

"It's cut down on the amount of time needed to manage our RMM tool so we can focus on our customers."

Comments: Oh were to start. Our old RMM tool was complicated and over whelming. NinjaRMM is simple to use and understand, and doesn't take anytime for someone to pick up and use. We even have a few customers that log in and use the tool. It's just simple, and that's what I wanted. As I said in the review, now we can spend more time with our customers, and less time babying the RMM tool to make sure it's working. Thanks Ninja =)

Pros: 1. Search - something so simple can be the best feature. Our old RMM tool couldn't come close.
2. Ease of creating a policy for a customer or type of device in a customer.
3. Integration with 3rd party tools like AutoTask and TeamViewer.
4. Website branding - New feature, and we love it.
5. SysTray icon has been wonderful! I love the fact that we can use our own icons and give it our own flair.
6. Reports - They look nice and are simple to understand.

Cons: 1. TeamViewer. Not a fan. I'm sure it's not a big deal if you are new to this kind of thing. But we have used a lot of remote control tools in our 20+ years, and there are better options.
2. Can't install software on the fly. You have to use policies and a Schedules Action. I wish there was an option to upload an MSI/EXE/Other Scripts and run to a list of machines or all machines within a company. And give us the ability to turn this on and off so we can have customers do this as well.
3. I wish the update system was also about to update Windows 10 builds. This is still a manual process unless the customer has a server and we can push a script to install a Windows 10 update via UNC.

• Reviewed on 17/05/2018
Rudy M.
Technical Consultant
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2019

"NinjaRMM is the best of RMM's!"

Comments: I have been able to focus on bigger task without having to worry about patching and network connectivity loss. To get notified immediately when a server is off-line is exactly what I need. Not to mention the amount of smooth selling our clients receive. The positive comments coming back from our clients is enough for us to stay with Ninja.

Pros: I have been using the NinjaRMM for several months now and am always excited about the updates to improve the use of it. I have not been disappointed at all in their patch management. NinjaRmm is user friendly and the product is very reliable. As an MSP, we are always busy multitasking, it is awesome to have a reliable software to care for our clients. Love the real live updates for the workstations and Servers.

Cons: There is nothing really to dislike about NinjaRMM. I would like to suggest that within the app that there are more options to do things as you can in the web interface

• Reviewed on 05/12/2019
Founder / CEO
  • Reviewed on 12/05/2020

"Exceptional RMM"

Comments: Ninja team is one exceptional group of professionals who will do anything to make you happy and they sincerely want to help you when you need help. NinjaRMM helped us A LOT since we started using it 2 and some years ago. Warm recommendation.

Pros: UI is excellent, everything is intuitive and easy to find. Managing clients' devices is easy and fast. The policy manager allows customization and reports are spot on.

Cons: There were some issues with TV integration, however it was TV issue, not Ninjas. The mobile app needs some more functionalities.

• Reviewed on 12/05/2020
David S.
  • Reviewed on 21/12/2017

"Extremely easy to use. Great support community. Tons of development and updates. Streamlined."

Comments: I can manage my clients easily and quickly

Pros: I love how fast the response is whenever I have a question. Their support docs and videos are stellar. Great involvement with the community and listens to MSP feedback. Great pricing and you can scale easily. Great integrations with current solutions.

Cons: I have yet to have a con with not only the software but with the company. If I had to come up with something it would be more of a feature request (which by the way is on 2018 road map!) Keep up the great work!

by NinjaRMM on 22/12/2017

Hi David, thank you for the great review! You can submit feature requests in our community or directly at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 21/12/2017
Jeremy H.
Service Manager
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2019

"Great New RMM"

Comments: Overall, I'm very happy to have switched to NinjaRMM. My staff and I have been thrilled with the experience and the open nature of the NinjaRMM team. We feel like we have a partner that listens to our concerns and ideas and that is very important.

Pros: Onboarding a new employee - In the past, the unnecessary complexity of our RMM tool made it more difficult for new technicians to get comfortable. Ninja's easy to use interface along with their 1 on 1 training for new technicians really helps get our guys running. Managing the RMM Tool - Previous RMMs took many hours each week to babysit functions to make sure their were completing successfully. With Ninja they just work. In addition, there is less hardware internally to manage and upgrade.

Cons: There are a few features that I hoped were implemented; however, I know they are on the horizon. Remote File and Registry explorer would be nice to have. ConnectWise Integration needs some changes for ticket updates. BrightGauge integration would be really nice for enhancing our heads up displays and reporting.

• Reviewed on 21/05/2019
Lincoln E.
IT Manager
  • Reviewed on 30/07/2018

"Good Product, Great Support"

Comments: Easy remote monitoring and management. We monitor 200 devices and keeping track of and remediation of issues is very simple with Ninja

Pros: We all want a product that works well and has great support. Ninja RMM meets and exceeds that benchmark. Ninja has an easy to use, well laid out user interface with plenty of options to meet varying needs in the RMM market. When things don't work as expected the support team is exceptional. They take the time to understand your specific issue and get the problem resolved in a timely fashion.

Cons: At times certain screens load slowly and I'm impatient. Ninja does stay on top of this issue and resolves it when the problem occurs.

• Reviewed on 30/07/2018
Christopher S.
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2018

"Ninja beat out Kaseya and DATTO/AEM"

Comments: Needed a RMM platform with strong third party integration. Ninja fit the bill where's the competition trys to lock you into their platforms offerings.

Pros: Ninja boasts a responsive development team, a vibrant user community, and an excellent account management team. Their transparent pricing and straight forward terms mean you don't have to negotiate terms each term renewal and since the pricing is so transparent your account rep becomes your ally not someone you fight with over pricing.

Cons: The feature set is currently smaller than some competitors but that has not hindered my use or enjoyment of the product and they are constantly expanding the feature set.

• Reviewed on 21/08/2018
Aaron K.
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2019

"Simple, Effective, Efficient"

Comments: With Ninja having a stable application that constantly grows features, my team can focus on what they do best and it is one less thing I have to worry about on a day to day basis.

Pros: Since moving to Ninja 6 months ago my team has been extremely pleased with our experiences so far. It is very easy to identify and remediate issues, the scheduled actions interface /scripting are terrific and all of my techs love the command line interface! We have used other tools in the past which albeit powerful, were cumbersome to use and required a lot of maintenance.

Cons: The Teamviewer integration for remote access can lag at times.

• Reviewed on 29/05/2019
Erick J.
President/ Owner
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2017

"So far so good."

Comments: Our support calls have went down drastically. We have setup a system where NinjaRMM is a piece of the puzzle for us to support our clients. It has allowed us to create a bullet proof offering. Our clients are really impressed with our "new" capabilities.

Pros: Ease of use. Updates and new features are being rolled out on a consistent basis. We compared multiple packages before pulling the trigger. We decided to go with NinjaRMM after testing it for a couple of weeks at one of sites.

Cons: There are not enough plug-ins for other software packages. However the software is constantly evolving and getting upgraded with beneficial additions.

by NinjaRMM on 29/11/2017

Hi Erick, thank you for your support! We will continue to do our best.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2017
Alex P.
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2018

"Quality, pricing and support"

Comments: Ninja is a great blend of the best features from all the big guys, but while staying a very nimble product. It does not overload you with information and extra features that most MSPs dont need. The one downside would be that there is no accounting piece to it, but that is easily handled by any number of 3rd party integrations.
Overall a very robust system for a very reasonable price with great Support!

Pros: Ease of use for my technicians without information overload

Cons: Lack of accounting built into the system

• Reviewed on 08/08/2018
Chris G.
IT Director
Accounting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/10/2019

"Great RMM Software"

Comments: It has been great. The implementation team, the support, and ease of use while getting great information on all our servers and workstations is top notch.

Pros: Easy to use, tons of features, great cost, great implementation team, great support, and wonderful community

Cons: They could use a stand alone iPad app, but hardly a deal breaker.

• Reviewed on 24/10/2019
Ken C.
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2017

"2 year customer, Rough start as the company was just starting but they now have it together."

Comments: more time to grow my business

Pros: Remotely manage and monitor customers computers and push software to customer, and the patch management keeps my customers uptodate.

by NinjaRMM, LLC on 14/08/2017

Hi Ken,

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to keep delivering features the community wants.

-Andy

• Reviewed on 08/08/2017
James A.
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2019

"Ninja RMM, a solid product."

Pros: Simple and effective with excellent account and technical support. I was on the fence for years about embracing the MSP model and RMM software and so far I could not be happier with my choice to move forward with Ninja and their integrated Teamviewer, and Webroot AV and DNS filtering.

Cons: Not much to put here, only very minor issues or feature requests that they are happy to address.

• Reviewed on 10/04/2019
Andrew V.
IT Helpdesk Technician
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 13/03/2018

"Wonderful product to remotely manage computers in your company"

Pros: I love all the insights you can get into the Windows devices in your company. I also love how customizable it is with the commands, scripts and packages you can make.

Cons: I wish there was more default software packages that you can one off push to devices when they need it, rather than that you have to build your own installation packages. Also their customer support isn't as helpful as other products I have used.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 13/03/2018
Emma L.
Helpdesk Coordinator Resolution
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2020

"Ninja Review"

Comments: I think Ninja is a good product

Pros: Its easy to use and easy to monitor devices

Cons: No Cons - So far i have used Ninja as much to is capabilities as i can, i have not ran into any cons

• Reviewed on 05/10/2020
Jens A.
Managing directors
Computer Hardware, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/05/2019

"Finally a program that meets all customer requirements"

Comments: The integration of the remote maintenance programs makes it easier for our technicians to provide very fast support. And especially the console integration is very successful. Our customers also appreciate the reports and the opportunity to check the status of their systems themselves. Since we use NinjaRMM we have more time to look after other projects.

Pros: NinaRMM is easy to use and very intuitive. Client installations can be carried out within seconds. Thanks to the dashboard you always have an overview of current events.

Cons: At this time, we have not found anything negative. On the contrary, suggestions for improvement are noted and reported to the development

• Reviewed on 20/05/2019
Dashel L.
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/10/2019

"Amazing Product"

Comments: It's made my job 100% easier managing all my customer devices remotely.

Pros: It's super easy to use and just makes sense! You don't need to take some online university courses just to use it. They did an amazing job and continue to improve it. Also, support is stellar as always.

Cons: No cons really. Like I said it is really easy to use and haven't had any issues. If I have to come up with a con though, it's that there is no billing portal.

• Reviewed on 14/10/2019
Support Technician
Insurance, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/10/2019

"Ninja RMM Trial Experience"

Comments: Overall it wasn’t for us and we just did the trial. It did some things well but we weren’t convinced it wasn’t for us.

Pros: Had some nice reporting and built in tasks and commands. Liked the 3rd party updates and windows updates.

Cons: Had to use a 3rd party tool for remote control like splashtop or teamviewer. They provide license but still is not like what others offer. Can’t maintain your own catalog of 3rd party updates with versioning but have to do piecemeal installers.

• Reviewed on 28/10/2019
Computer Networking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/09/2018

"Getting better all the time"

Pros: Once this product reaches a certain level, I will be hard-pressed not to switch to it. They're on the right track for sure.

Cons: Lacking some features that my business requires.

• Reviewed on 06/09/2018
Kamran H.
3rd Line
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2020

"Amazing RMM Dashboard, Very simple, easy to use & deploy, great alerting and does it all!"

Comments: NinjaRMM is fantastic, our engineers productivity have increased. Our SLA's are being met faster, Ninja just lets me and my colleagues get on with our job, providing all the information, monitoring and tools we need without it being cluttered or too in your face.

Pros: For me as a 3rd Line Engineer and someone who oversees the Desks and manages Engineers, Ninja just gives us all the tools and enables us to do our job so much more quicker and easily compared to predecessing RMM tools. The Dashboard first of all is very clear and informative and very easy and simple to use. It is not cluttered and displays all your relevant alerts exactly where they need to be. The integration process was also very simple, its literally one click of a button of installing an agent. If you use RMM, then its simple to automate and deploy this as of apposed to other RMM tools which are clunky, stop responding and break so often!

Cons: There are a few bits and bobs missing from Ninja, for example TeamViewer automatic integration and deployment on MAC(s) but after discussion with my great Account Manager he pushed this forward to Development, as he always does with anything that I think would be great to be added to Ninja. Its fantastic as pretty much at all opportunities my requested features I have seen been added so they are very responsive and do listen to Administrator needs.

• Reviewed on 24/09/2020
Gary R.
Head of Systems
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2021

"Great RMM with all the features you needs without being overly complicated"

Pros: Its simple to Navigate and use. See all your devices in one place and filter them in to departments and roles. Configure separate policies for handling Microsoft and 3rd party updates. Set warning levels and thresholds for anything from disk usage, failed logins to smart disk failure warnings. It ticks all the boxes and they are continuing to add new features such as backup and AntiVirus integration. You can also provide remote access for users to access their own devices. You can schedule regular reports on their access, hardware, system status, antivirus protection and updates giving you an audit trail for any compliance requirements.
Best of all you can manage the whole thing from my desk or a mobile device.

Cons: There is very little to complain about. In fact the only minor issue currently missing is image based backup solution but this is in development.

• Reviewed on 11/02/2021