15 years helping British businesses

About NinjaOne

NinjaOne is the easiest, all-in-one IT management solution that MSPs and IT professionals love.

Learn more about NinjaOne

Pros:

Ease of use, Cost, No false positives, excellent account management.

Cons:

Lack of built in scripting. Has custom scripting capability but a small script database.

NinjaOne ratings

4.5

9.3/10

NinjaOne has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 211 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used NinjaOne before?

Gil
Gil
CTO in US
Accounting, 11–50 Employees

Best-in-class RMM for internal IT Departments

Comments: Overall NinjaOne has allowed us, via automation, to turn our internal IT Department with very limited staff into an army. IT now has an insight into all assets, networks, and activities allowing us to become extremely proactive. Integrated ticketing and Documentation modules allow us to utilize NinjaOne as a nearly one-stop hub for all things IT (we still utilize a separate Remote Access vendor for enhanced features only they offer).

Pros:

After reviewing a host of RMM vendors we decided on NinjaOne for affordability, features, integrations, and support. What we like most is the feature set that revolves around automation. The dashboards, alerting and other features are intuitive and extremely effective. We now utilize the Ticketing module along with Documentation which alleviated two third-party vendors for us.

Cons:

Not much to report here. There are the occasional service disruptions to regional instances (ex. US, CA, EU, etc.) however we have not suffered any lengthy outages (typical growing pains).

Alternatives Considered: Datto RMM, Syncro and N-central

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne: We chose NinjaOne over the competition due to its reliability, customization, affordability, integrations, and premier-level rapid support.

Eliot
Technical Lead in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

A solid, simple, modern RMM solution

Comments: It's simple and doesn't represent a huge investment of time, which when you have a lot on your plate is optimal.

Pros:

We recently migrated to NinjaRMM and I'm really impressed how simple and straightforward it is to set up. It also has a really clean, modern UI which is a big plus compared to some of the more legacy players in the market. Another big plus is that it supports disabling/hiding a lot of features that you don't want to use, which makes it easier to do a phased rollout/implementation. Lastly Ninja's onboarding services were good and their techs were helpful!

Cons:

Since it is a newer player on the scene, there's a lot of rapid development going on, so some things you'd expect from a more established product might be not-exactly-how-you'd-expect-it, and you're waiting on their (tbf, pretty rapid) development cadence to catch up.

Alternatives Considered: N-central

Reasons for Choosing NinjaOne: LogMeIn Central was not super pleasant to use and not nearly as feature complete as NinjaOne.

Switched From: LogMeIn Central

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne: NinjaOne is month to month. We could have gotten a slightly cheaper rate with N-central, but then we'd be locked into a contract. For us, it's worth it to pay a little more to not suffer vendor lock-in.

Kagera
Project Manager in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11–50 Employees

My Experience With NinjaOne

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

The tool comes with great remote support features It makes IT management easy

Cons:

With NinjaOne, all has been seamless. It is affordable too.

Computer Networking, 2–10 Employees

their SMS login is not working - no fix from their support in timly manner

Comments: not good, major issues should be fixed at the time and not dragged out,

Pros:

their is not a lot - I'm not impressed by their lack in support.

Cons:

the Sydney office is not picking up the phone - I doubt if it even exists, SMS verification not working - if you need Ninja to fix the issue they are not doing it in a timely manner.

Alec
IT Manager in US
Real Estate, 51–200 Employees

Great RMM and Ticketing System

Comments: Overall, it is a great platform if you know what you are getting into. As an RMM it is excellent and without bells and whistles.

Pros:

Ease of use, scripting that just works, and the dojo community for help

Cons:

It is a little too basic. The document feature is not the best so we use a different product.

Alternatives Considered: ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus and Atera

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne: Price point, ease of use, and nothing overly complicated.

Grant
Network Engineer in US
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Favorite RMM to use and manage

Comments: I am very pleased, The account managers have always been friendly and helped connect me with the resources I needed and features I have requested have been added over time. The product really feels like it has grown better and better over the past 2 years.

Pros:

Ease of use, simplicity of using features and the platform performing as expected. There are also frequent feature updates that are taking community feedback and pushing those updates into the product.

Cons:

Lacking a feature to directly send action or script output to an email. I have been able to work around this by baking in SMTP aspects to all scripts that need it to have the script handle that on it's own.

Alternatives Considered: Datto RMM, ConnectWise RMM, Atera and LogMeIn Central

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne: Ease of use and very robust and smooth patch management experience.

Patrick
Patrick
System administrator in Canada
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Best RMM in the business

Comments: Making it easy to patch our assets and keep control over them. Our remote users love it when we can easily remote in and fix their problems.

Pros:

NinjaOne is easy to use. When you browse its admin center, everything makes sense. Things a properly layed out and easy to find. You can get going in just a few minutes. We use it on a daily basis and it's bundled with amazing features.

Cons:

A little tiny issue here and there, but nothing their technical support weren't able to handle.

Andrew
Technician in Australia

NinjaOne is the NumberOne RMM for MSPs

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Outstanding. I love NinjaOne and couldn't do my job efficiently without it.

Pros:

Ease of use, ease of deployment, the GUI is simple yet gives you everything you need at a glance, simple patching functionality and asset organisation. NinjaOne is incredible.

Cons:

I honestly can't of any shortcomings of NinjaOne. It's an incredible product and must have for any MSP.

Nyoro
Construction Manager in US
Construction, 1,001–5,000 Employees

NinjaOne Has Been an Effective IT Management Tool

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

NinjaOne has been a superb IT management solution. I like the reliability and ease of use of NinjaOne.

Cons:

NinjaOne makes work easier. No dislikes about NinjaOne.

Micheal
Marketing Director in US
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001–5,000 Employees

NinjaOne Has Been a Reliable and Easy to Use Solution

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

The capabilities of NinjaOne are excellent. NinjaOne makes work easier for us.

Cons:

I do not have dislikes for NinjaOne. NinjaOne is superb.

Kamran
3rd Line in UK
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Amazing RMM Dashboard, Very simple, easy to use & deploy, great alerting and does it all!

Comments: NinjaRMM is fantastic, our engineers productivity have increased. Our SLA's are being met faster, Ninja just lets me and my colleagues get on with our job, providing all the information, monitoring and tools we need without it being cluttered or too in your face.

Pros:

For me as a 3rd Line Engineer and someone who oversees the Desks and manages Engineers, Ninja just gives us all the tools and enables us to do our job so much more quicker and easily compared to predecessing RMM tools. The Dashboard first of all is very clear and informative and very easy and simple to use. It is not cluttered and displays all your relevant alerts exactly where they need to be. The integration process was also very simple, its literally one click of a button of installing an agent. If you use RMM, then its simple to automate and deploy this as of apposed to other RMM tools which are clunky, stop responding and break so often!

Cons:

There are a few bits and bobs missing from Ninja, for example TeamViewer automatic integration and deployment on MAC(s) but after discussion with my great Account Manager he pushed this forward to Development, as he always does with anything that I think would be great to be added to Ninja. Its fantastic as pretty much at all opportunities my requested features I have seen been added so they are very responsive and do listen to Administrator needs.

Pat
VP Sales in US
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

Ninja Review

Comments: We have been very satisfied with the product so far. Our rep has been very responsive to our needs as well.

Pros:

Ease of use and features is the main reason. The product was easy to deploy compared to the older one we moved away from. Anti-Virus feature and TeamViewer add on.

Cons:

The reporting functions need some improvement as well as the backup functionality.

Alternatives Considered: ConnectWise ScreenConnect

Reasons for Choosing NinjaOne: Ease of use was the main reason.

Switched From: Kaseya VSA

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne: As mentioned before ease of use , price point and our rep.

Gary
Head of Systems in UK
Facilities Services, 11–50 Employees

Great RMM with all the features you needs without being overly complicated

Pros:

Its simple to Navigate and use. See all your devices in one place and filter them in to departments and roles. Configure separate policies for handling Microsoft and 3rd party updates. Set warning levels and thresholds for anything from disk usage, failed logins to smart disk failure warnings. It ticks all the boxes and they are continuing to add new features such as backup and AntiVirus integration. You can also provide remote access for users to access their own devices. You can schedule regular reports on their access, hardware, system status, antivirus protection and updates giving you an audit trail for any compliance requirements. Best of all you can manage the whole thing from my desk or a mobile device.

Cons:

There is very little to complain about. In fact the only minor issue currently missing is image based backup solution but this is in development.

Alternatives Considered: N-sight and LogMeIn Central

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne: Ninja offered a simpler set up and a better pricing structure.

Warren
General Manager in UK
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

A very affordable RMM solution.

Comments: The onboarding was extremely quick, our guys were very quick to get used to the new GUI and it is a very useable product. Not really used the support yet so can't comment on that.

Pros:

The price is very comparable to it's competitors, but one of the main benefits, is that it feels like a one stop shop for IT. Most things you will require, are all under the hood, so to speak. Helpdesk, asset management, remote support etc.

Cons:

We do like providing our customers with lots of stats. And the reporting only gives us so much that we can do. I'd like to see this expanded to include more custom fields.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho Desk

Reasons for Choosing NinjaOne: The pricing was more attractive.

Switched From: Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne: Pricing and the features which it offers. The different products which we could integrate was also an attraction.

Adam
Tier 3 Support Technician in Ireland

NinjaOne: A 5-star product

Comments: Ninja has been a joy to work with. The tools available have vastly improved the level of service I can provide to my clients. It has shown itself to be invaluable time and time again for the information it provides and how that speeds up the resolution of any IT issues as a result.

Pros:

Everything. Device management, Ticketing and more. Each time a new feature is added it becomes a valuable part of our service. No other RMM service I have used has given me as many tools to fix issues as Ninja.

Cons:

Nothing, Ninja [SENSITIVE CONTENT]have been very quick to fix any issues or offer workable alternatives instead. I know when there is a problem that I can reach out to Ninja support or my account manager for immediate assistance.

Chalden
Network Technician in South Africa

Amazing RMM software.

Comments: I can see pretty much every detail of every device that I manage.
From system specs, live resource viewing, and even networking details.
Remote connections are a breeze, no hassles and connects with 1 click.
If there are any issues with a device, you get a detailed alert that saves a lot of troubleshooting time.
the software installed on the end user device in a couple of seconds, and is not resource intensive at all.
The team at Ninja is very helpful, they respond to our emails very quickly and provide solutions.
The Dojo community (Basically a knowledgebase, with everyone being able to participate) has all of the resources that you would need.

Pros:

Detailed information for every device (Hardware, software, network etc) Live resource viewing. Remote connection software. Patch management. Custom policies. Integration with Bitdefender. Custom scripting. Detailed event logs, saves a lot of time on troubleshooting. Detailed alerts, if there are issues with a device. Very user friendly.

Cons:

If you are not familiar with Group Policy editing and Command Prompt/Powershell, some of the features will be a bit intimidating for you.

Anthony
Directeur Technique in France

The Best RMM pour IT

Comments: have up-to-date computer equipment, management of PC windows updatesnotification in case of PC problems, automation of tasks (bitlocker, disk cleaning)

Pros:

Time saving, transparency towards the customer, ease of management of a computer park, proactivity

Cons:

Integration with MalwaresBytes EDRPossibility to save Office 365view hp pc warrantiesView computer's network drives

Alternatives Considered: nAbleMD

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne: recommended by a friend who works in a company similar to ours.The current immediately passed with the people of Ninja

Ryan
Owner, Lead Technology Solutions Consultant in US

An Excellent Solution for Start-Up MSPs

Comments: Working with NinjaRMM's customer service was an excellent experience. Built with a team of seasoned professionals, all with various different levels of experience in business ownership, maintenance, technical support, and account management, Ninja delivers top-notch customer services in an efficiently timely manner. After speaking with their billing team and our account manager, we were able to work out flexibility with billing, remaining easy to work with and understanding while we straightened out our Accounts Payable systems. It's exciting to be working with a company that is ever increasing their capabilities, expanding their team, and continuously pushing out new features to allow us to operate more effectively in the MSP workspace, provide higher quality of service, and expand our customer reach by providing many different options for managing our client networks.

Pros:

NinjaRMM is incredibly easy to use, combining a fluid interface with powerful back-end features. One of the greatest things about this tool is that it just works. There's no complicated setup, or difficult to manage interface. All options and tools are clearly labeled, easy to understand, and the interface is laid out in an easy to navigate structure that is pleasent to look at. Our favorite feature by far is the SysTray customization options that allow us to place a service icon in the System Tray, and give our users tools directly on their desktop to self-resolve, or call assistance when necessary. Additionally, NinjaRMM has done a great job of implementing state of the art technology to provide SMNP monitoring capabilities, as well as managing and monitoring uptime and downtime instances.

Cons:

Some of the features that you expect to be there aren't yet fully deployed. We're excited about the potential for backup capabilities with Ninja, however these features don't work perfectly all of the time. In addition, their interface currently lacks a Task Manager system for managing services and tasks, however I've been informed that this is slated for a later release. I would be interested in seeing a development roadmap made public to the subscribers as it gives us a better indication of how to plan for new capabilities/integrations that we may be able to use. Additionally, it would be neat to make uptime calculations so that we can provide percentages for various services to our clients in our reports. Again, I have been informed that full report customization is an upcoming feature, and I'm excited to see that take place.

Marek
CEO in Poland
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

NinjaOne Review

Comments: Overall, my experience with NinjaOne was highly positive. The platform's user-friendly interface and customizable options allowed me to effectively manage tasks and workflows. The intuitive design made it easy to navigate and access the tools I needed, boosting productivity. The exceptional customer support ensured that I received prompt assistance whenever required. Although the limited integration options were a drawback, the core functionalities provided by NinjaOne met my needs. With continued updates and enhancements, NinjaOne has the potential to further optimize workflows and become an even more valuable asset for businesses and individuals alike.

Pros:

One of the things I liked most about NinjaOne was its intuitive and user-friendly interface. The platform was designed with simplicity in mind, making it easy to navigate and utilize its various features. The clean and organized layout enhanced productivity and allowed me to quickly access the tools and information I needed. Additionally, the extensive range of customizable options and templates offered flexibility in tailoring the platform to my specific needs. The customer support provided by NinjaOne was also exceptional, with responsive and knowledgeable staff ready to assist whenever I encountered any issues or had questions.

Cons:

While NinjaOne had many positive aspects, one thing I liked least was the limited integration options with third-party applications. Although it offered essential features and tools within its platform, there were instances when I needed to connect and sync data with other software or services. The lack of seamless integration with popular applications and platforms made it more challenging to streamline workflows and consolidate information. Expanding the range of integrations would enhance the overall usability and interoperability of NinjaOne.

Owner, Operator in US
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

NinjaRMM caters to all sizes

Comments: Overall Ninja is a great solution for any MSP looking to save some money and make supporting your clients easy and not a chore. Ninja support is super responsive and quick to turn around and fix your issues. As a company, they also treat you as a person and not a bottom line. Their backup integration has helped me in a few pinches with clients data. The best part of this software is that it grows with you as your MSP grows and it doesn't break the bank!

Pros:

Single pane of glass for managing all your clients. Whether you are a one-man shop or a large MSP Ninja is the solution you have been looking for. Super powerful policies and ease of automation. Integrates with other solutions for ease of transition from another RMM. It is lightweight and gives you tons of control and management where other solutions lack in ease of use and stuff you with features that you do not use or need. Ninja updates its software very often and it's quick to add new features making it even more powerful than before. I cannot recommend this product enough.

Cons:

I have yet to come into a con for this software. Sure it has had hiccups but nothing that is not addressed almost immediately if you contact support or it ends up going through development and released with an update. If you can request it Ninja will do its best to add it to its features list.

Ghassan
Ghassan
executive manager in Uganda
E-Learning, 51–200 Employees

Ninjaone makes IT more efficient and meets our requirements

Comments: NinjaOne is a good experience, with great staff, and good prices - always changing and evolving products.With its ability to support a large number of computers while I am in my office, and its ability to proactively and reliably manage the infrastructure of our client's network, I consider it my right hand in my dealings with my clients and it has saved me the time to go to the client site, which I invested by adding more clients.Most importantly, I am a fan of working from home and social distancing to prevent some diseases.as well as the automation of the program Routine operations, are carried out without intrusiveness, which greatly improves work efficiencyNinja One customer support is provided by the help desk where they handle problems and help me reach my goal of serving my customers.

Pros:

Once you are logged in to the website, the website will take you through the basic setup of your account, client's account, etc. Then you will be able to start using NinjaOne and easily go to the settings page to further customize your work.I consider NinjaOne as my right hand, NinjaOne is distinguished with a distinctive interface and a reasonable price with its dependence on cloud storage, and the software installations and server restarts are some of our best uses, and I'll not forget to mention that NinjaOne has a great email alerts system.A good advantage to work while ensuring social distancing to reduce the chances of infection with corona

Cons:

To fully work with NinjaOne and serve the customer will, I have to use software like TeamViewer or Splashtop. , which I find underestimated the degree of safety.

Bill
IT Manager in US
Construction, 51–200 Employees

Simple & Powerful

Comments: NinjaRMM has helped us keep on top of the status of all our Windows systems. It does this with a simple and intuitive interface.

Pros:

This product is simple and intuitive. Yet despite the simplicity, it is also very powerful. I have confidence that I know the status of all our Windows systems. I am able to remotely connect and manage our systems quickly and easily. Patch management is fairly straight forward to configure and monitor.

Cons:

The product isn't quite the "single pain of glass" dashboard that I would like it to be. The SNMP support for monitoring network devices doesn't give one the needed in-site into standard network devices. Another weakness is the inability to group devices within sites. One other item that could be improved is to add the ability to send alerts to different emails, based on status.

Andrey
Andrey
Senior IT Specialist in US
Higher Education, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Well-rounded and easy to implement

Pros:

We purchased Ninja to support our staff when everyone was sent home during the covid19 panic. It took mere hours to configure our instance and be ready to roll out to our users. My IT staff needed just one hour of training to get going on the software before they were able to locate the necessary features to provide excellent support using this tool

Cons:

It's very much still being developed, and there are a few annoying ways that patching and scripting are set up that is unlike any other software I've used in the past. This had a learning curve, and eventually some limitations on how we implemented certain fixes for issues we encountered. Highly encourage to make full use of the trial period to make sure your needs are fully met by this platform.

Jay
IT Manager in UK
Railroad Manufacture, 11–50 Employees

Ninja RMM for use with Internal Infrastructure.

Comments: I used Ninja RMM working for an MSP, and then I left to create and run an internal IT department. my first recommendation was to use software to keep track of and monitor all computers from a single web based interface, as such Ninja was my only choice. they were happy to help me onboard a single company as I think at the time they weren't really marketing to single client departments. i have nothing but positives for the software, the customer service team and the Dojo, where most of my questions are already answered.

Pros:

This software is extremely easy to use, and amazing at monitoring all of my IT assets and network. the integration with Webroot, TeamViewer, Splash-top and Sherpa make it an integral part of my IT kit, in any company I work for.

Cons:

there is a bit of over complication with scripting, but its something that doesn't have to be used.

Christopher
Christopher
System Admin in US

Ninja RMM Review

Comments: Overall pleasant experience. Webroot and teamviewer integration makes setup of new managed systems quick and easy.

Pros:

Easy to setup and configure. Easy to install and quick setup on servers and workstations

Alternatives Considered: SYNCRO Web 2 Text Chat Software

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne: Integrations and pricing.