Filter by:

• Overall
    4.8/5

About ScrumGenius

ScrumGenius runs automated standups through chat platforms so your team can report their daily progress in an easy and effective way.

Learn more about ScrumGenius

• Reviewed on 28/04/2020

"Fantastic!"

Comments: Wonderful.

Pros: We were new to the idea of a daily scrum and I thought I'd try out an automated bot in Teams and it has changed our company completely! ScrumGenius is PERFECT - simple, flawless, does exactly what you want it to do.

Cons: No cons. It's great. I have nothing bad to say.

• Reviewed on 28/04/2020
David S.
OTIS Analyst
Consumer Goods, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2020

"Excellent way to reduce death by meetings"

Pros: It was easy to integrate directly into Microsoft teams for our organization. It allows a reduction of 15-30 minutes per day for each employee using the software, this adds up rather quickly!

Cons: Being able to pull in tickets or reference other things from our ticket management solution would be nice

• Reviewed on 01/05/2020
Saad A.
Mentorship Lead
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/08/2019

"Simplifies scrum"

Comments: It's been great. The team is super responsive to testing out new features.

Pros: ScrumGenius pulls scrum reports from my team and allows me to visualize whether we're moving on our weekly deliverables. I find it to be a tremendous time saver in that I no longer have to ask people to submit their scrum reports ahead of time or take notes during our calls. Instead I know the status of each action item and can dive deep into it.

Cons: The dashboard is only getting better. Initially it was hard to get a more expansive sense of whether we were achieving our long-term objectives. Perhaps there could be a way to visualize the sprint goals alongside our regular scrum goals?

• Reviewed on 09/08/2019
Ben R.
Software Team Lead
Broadcast Media, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/05/2020

"Simple Daily Stand-Up App for Distributed Teams "

Comments: This SW allows our distributed workforce to meet each morning for a quick scrum meeting. It is simple to use, even for the majority of team members that did not participate in a scrum prior to using this SW.

Pros: This application is simple to use, especially for teams that already leverage the MS Teams suite for interactions.

Cons: Customizing the questions and analytics is a little limited. If you want to change the questions being asked to the team members then the analytics no longer work. For the basic questions this SW works well.

• Reviewed on 04/05/2020