Fantastic app and tool. It is very impressive and quite comprehensive.

Reviewed on 12/07/2018
Chris H.
Founder, CEO
Online Media
Likelihood to Recommend:
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Ive found it very useful to help with better understanding my own health. This app is very user friendly and loads of useful info whether you are a medical professional or patient.

Pros: I am most impressed by its logic and accuracy. I've tested it a bunch and found its diagnosis to be very accurate. I am also impressed with the amount of symptoms that are in this tool. Clearly a lot of thought and work was put in here.

Cons: Hard to say but I suppose I wish it had dictation. I'm sure it will be coming though as dictation tech is still not quite perfect after all.

Very powerful diagnosis tool.

Reviewed on 10/04/2018
Christian H.
CMO
Customer Support

Pros: It's easy to use and quickly arrives at the most likely diagnosis and provides clinical rationale. It's very impressive.

Cons: Wish I could integrate with EHR but I'm sure that's coming. Be cool if it had a Dr's note function that I could utilize for treatment.

Very useful and user friendly. Very powerful support tool and can process many symptoms and signs.

Reviewed on 23/11/2017
Chris A.
Founder, CEO
Hospital & Health Care, 13-50 Employees
Likelihood to Recommend:
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It's the best decision support tool I've used to date and definitely head and shoulders above the rest. This is a very user friendly tool and app.

Pros: The speed of this tool and how intuitive it is, is great. The ability to access outside resources like uptodate or even Google is very helpful.

Cons: Wish I had found this sooner. Would be nice to have more specialties but it's definitely suffice as is.