Great app for analyzing and optimizing the sales process and sales content

Reviewed on 25/10/2017
Audun moen S.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We now know what sales content works best at each stage in the sales process. This has helped us reduce the lead time and sales reps don't have to spend time searching for sales content anymore. We also seeing a significant increase in our conversion rates.

Pros: The setup and configuration of the app was really easy and we were up and running in a matter of minutes. The Sales Athlete app now gives us a new way of knowing what content is working at which stages of our sales process. It also gives us an easy way to see if/which customers open our content and that information is easy accessible on the opportunities where the sales reps needs it. The app is a great addition to our Salesforce instance.

Cons: To get the most out of the solution you have to do a thorough job categorizing your sales collateral. Takes a bit time, but a very healthy exercise.

Great Sales Enablement Tool!

Reviewed on 31/10/2017
Kevin S.
VP of Business Development
201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Increased productivity from our Sales Team and accuracy on the Marketing Content they were sending out. We increased Sales somewhere between 25% to 30% within the first 3 months of rolling out the App. Probably would have been higher if we had not done a slow roll out.

Pros: This works great getting the right content, for the right sales person at the right time! Helps us onboard new sales team members faster and makes our great sales people even better. Our sales team no longer wastes time trying to find the right presentation, rate sheet, case study, to give a prospective customer at the correct time in the sales cycle. Highly recommend this product, their implementation team and their people!

Cons: I wish they had a similar product for Service Cloud, because my customer support team could use these content suggestions as well.

Guided selling, a simple interface and analytics of customer consumption of the information you see

Reviewed on 25/10/2017
Founder and Managing Director
Management Consulting
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I use the right information at the right time throughout the sales process and save time scrambling around for the right information. It's great too to see the usage in the customers i send it to

Pros: If this is you....
- you have a sales team consistently wasting time trying to find the latest collateral to support the sales process.
- you have a marketing team who cannot track how effective their sales collateral is in your quest for growth. - you have internal only documentation finding its way out of the company in error - you send documents and videos to customers but have now awareness if they have been opened, what is viewed most and whether the information is shared with other stakeholders.
- you have managers who do not know whether your sales process is being followed.
- your IT team have issues with external data passing outside of Salesforce.
Yes? Then Sales Athlete is for you.

Great system

Reviewed on 30/10/2018
Mark C.
Sales Executive
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I like the fact that I have eyes on what my customer is doing with the information I am sending them. An example of this would be a quote I sent one customer. He had spent 40 minutes on it that night showing me he was really interested. However, the next day he was objection about price. This showed me that this was a real objection and that I had something to work with on the customer. This gave me confidence to be strong and keep working with him to get him and Liberis a solution. I can see this being the case with all future customers and if you are a smart sales person....at the end of the day it should be used as a tool to make more money and give your customers a better service and experience.

Cons: It would be great if notification for data dwell via slack could come directly to me, this is something i pointed out and the team are working on

Fast and easy

Reviewed on 10/09/2018
Sveinbjorn U.
Multimedia manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Easy delivery of assets around the world. Working with different timezones so content delivery is great.

Pros: Powerful search function, easy access to assets and delivery options.

Cons: Thumbnails might be a bigger or hover option.