Filter by:

• Overall

About Issuetrak

Issuetrak helps you manage tickets & requests from creation to resolution. Flexible, customizable, & easy to use. Cloud or on-premise.

Learn more about Issuetrak

Justin E.
IT Director
Management Consulting
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2015

"Horrible for anything but canned actions"

Pros: Small footprint on server and runs on Windows. We didn't have to install some appliance or other modified Linux variation to get the software up and running. Able to leverage our existing SQL and IIS servers when needed.

Cons: Functionality, they claim it is highly flexible and has workflow but there is no logic short of a yes no response system. The flexibility for any department outside of a single use is frustrating and process automation only really sends notifications there is no automation but instead reporting of when you completed something. Simple workflow related tasks are non-existent such as creating a new issue to handle a flow item, this causes you to have to try and include all outcomes for a workflow item.

Richard H.
Richard H.
Computer Support Technician
Higher Education, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2017

"Great product and amazing support. IssueTrak Support is always just a phone call away."

Comments: Asset management, Helpdesk ticketing solution, Auditing assets to verify software updates are complete, Reporting, Surveys, a good all around solution that is customize-able and affordable.

Pros: Easy customize-able solution for tracking issues, assets, billing, and surveys. Pricing setup so that you can pick which features you need and can really customize to suit the needs of your organization. Anytime I find something I feel IssueTrak can improve on or do better they are always there to listen and have a community of IssueTrak users to really listen to their customers. They go above and beyond in this area truly and are a pleasure to work with.

Cons: Not able to Scan/Audit Non-Windows devices (luckily for us that is a minor detail). Locations are a little weird for a single site location such as an educational institution but it works. Just takes a bit of learning how the system functions.

• Reviewed on 10/10/2017
Bukola S.
Bukola S.
Data scientist
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/05/2018

"We spend less time organizing."

Pros: Issuetrak helps my team track requests ,issues and tickets with features like auto-assignment, at-a-glance dashboard metrics, user-defined fields,custom forms ,detailed reporting, custom-forms etc. I like that we are allowed to either deploy in the cloud or in-house.
We are able to submit tickets via web form, mobile,email, web form, or web portal. Ability to define our work-flow with simple task lists or complex branching is a blessing to our daily work activity. Issuetrak is highly customizable and supports quick implementation, with an easy to navigate user interface.

Cons: From my personal experience ,Issuetrack is not fully compatible with Google Chrome ; which is my favourite web browser. When I open different web links within the Issuetrack program, it opens my link on a new Chrome window ,instead of a new tab.

• Reviewed on 09/05/2018
Biswa N.
HelpDesk Manager
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2016

"Love to recommend IssueTrak!"

Comments: Well, they say it right! you've got issues. Keep track of them with IssueTrak. it is a standard ITIL driven application with user-friendly interface to track Issues for your organization or your customers. That's not end of it. It has standard and functionalities like Reports, Asset Management, Quick pick and Recurring Issues etc. which will make your life easier. It's not an high-end application though I guess small or mid sized organization will find it suitable. The best thing I like about IssueTrak that it captures labor hours of users, at each transaction, at each updates, at the end of day you can create a report and calculate how many hours you or your team had spent in a work or issues or projects etc. Isn't that interesting? I would love to recommend to anyone. Thanks IssueTrak!

Pros: Quick pick, Recurring Issues, Reports, Note captures Labor hours.

Cons: It's slow.
Email notification setup gets bug sometimes.
It lacks in connecting different modules like Organization, Users and Issue Type. Like you can not see what are the issue types supported by the organization if you are at the organization page. You can not add/remove groups from user if you are at the user page.

• Reviewed on 02/11/2016
Alisa J.
IT Technician
Retail
  • Reviewed on 20/01/2017

"Features and Functionality"

Comments: One of the features that i currently have an issue with is the integration of O365. We spent hours with your technicians and still couldn't get the issue fixed from over two years ago. Hoping an upgrade to version 10.1 will remedy the situation. Your Survey feature needs to be a little less bland! My company would LOVE to use this more but overall our survey takers find them boring. Give us the option to add more designs, more fonts...just more of everything! And please change the survey result display...gosh add some graphs or piecharts...please!

Pros: ease of use entering tickets

Cons: survey needs work
need the ability to integrate o365

by Issuetrak on 23/02/2017

Thank you for your feedback, Alisa. Recent improvements to the Incoming Email feature should alleviate the issues you encountered previously. I encourage you to contact our support team at your earliest convenience so they can assist you with the process. They can be reached at +1 (757) 213-1351 M-F 7am-8pm (ET/GMT-5).

Regarding your feedback on our Survey module, we take all suggestions seriously and review customer feedback when evaluating future product enhancements. If you have additional feedback you'd like to recommend, we utilize UserVoice to collect and track community submitted ideas for Issuetrak. It can be accessed at https://issuetrak.uservoice.com.

• Reviewed on 20/01/2017
Lead Software Test Automation Engineer
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2018

"We used it for end user issues tracking at active phase of the project"

Comments: We've got some experience how to set up better process for our end-users issues tracking

Pros: What I liked the most is ability to configure custom processes per team.
Also if team-specific setup worked good for single team, it was easy to share it with other teams.
Most of our clients liked escalation feature. As we were a small team, sometimes reminder that some issue is on hold is too long on hold worked as additional motivational factor.
We also liked a feature, that allowed to set up custom rules for issues assignment. E.g. if someone is good at something or someone's action/approval is the first step of something, some kind of issues goes to him/her automatically.

Cons: They are good when you use only current set of features and experience no issues.
As soon as you experience an issue or wait for their software upgrade, timelines are really unpredictable (company has been working at different pace allover the time).

• Reviewed on 19/06/2018
Bruce C.
IT Generalist
Higher Education, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/03/2017

"Not enough stars"

Comments: Although I rate Issuetrak highly, by star reckoning, all categories look equally strong. This is not the case. Where these folk truly shine is in the Customer Support arena. These guys rock! And, they use their own software. Submitting an issue with them is just like what we do in our office. And seeing how they use their product gives us a better understanding how we may do things. Its great!
Please forgive my hasty opinions. I've only been using their product for almost 20 years. I could be wrong. BTW: We're hosted in the cloud now. Yeeha!

Pros: Its hosted.

Cons: When searching issues, cannot click back button. Must start search all over. ASP programming scares me a little in this decade. Glad it is in the cloud for our security sake.

by Issuetrak on 21/03/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Bruce. We appreciate feedback, both positive and constructive, and are always seeking ways to improve our offerings. I have documented your feedback concerning the functionality of search and the use of ASP and will share this information with our developers. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 15/03/2017
Caitlin H.
Field Audit Manager
Real Estate, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/03/2017

"IssueTrak Product Review"

Comments: We have been using IssueTrak for about three years now. We began using it as an issue tracking system for company and since it has evolved into so much more! We are now using it for IT/HelpDesk issues, Customer Service, and our VendorHelp platform. Any time we have a problem or need help with something with the site, the support team at IssueTrak is always prompt in assisting. I would recommend this to anyone and give 5/5 stars!

Pros: It's super easy to use and extremely functional. Whenever we need assistance with something, the support team is super helpful and fast.

Cons: The workflow is sometimes difficult to understand or get around when trying to set a certain user up with certain functionalities.

• Reviewed on 22/03/2017
Brenda D.
Help Desk Manager
Hospitality
  • Reviewed on 09/08/2016

"Great Ticketing System and more!"

Comments: We have used Issuetrak for 7 years and it is the most reliable ticketing system I have ever used. It's a great product for tracking, escalating and creating tickets.

Pros: The ease of use. First off it's easy to setup and maintain. Once it is setup it's like set it and forget it. It just works.

Cons: Really no cons about this product.

• Reviewed on 09/08/2016
Ivan V.
Sales
Food & Beverages, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/06/2018

"Core part of our IT support - I love the way it categorizes the different issues."

Comments: As I mentioned IssueTrak help us to communicate with our customers more efficiently. The response time dropped.

Pros: Cost effective solution compared to the others on the market. It give us great value for the money - the response time dropped drastically. Now we are able to assist to our customers promptly and efficiently. I can track tickets and provide info related to other departments without even having to pick up the phone.

Cons: I would like to see more from the mobile version. Also it takes more time to set the system generated emails to the end users.

• Reviewed on 05/06/2018
Roland A.
Finance Analyst
Banking, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2018

"Efficient Help Desk and Support System."

Comments: Retrieving information quickly for Decision making is key and this makes my superiors happy anytime am ble to retrieve information quickly. Just try it and you will love it.

Pros: A very reliable Help Desk and Support System which gives room for flexibility. very easy to use ones its set up. is very user friendly.

Cons: have been using this for a while haven't had a any flaws yet but at times it slows. Aside that this is a fanastic support system and will recommend to any one to try it.

• Reviewed on 06/12/2018
Troy M.
Sr System Admin
Oil & Energy, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/08/2017

"Verify intuitive issue tracking tool"

Comments: Issue tracking hence the name
Workflow and building repeatable tasks for standard operating procedures

Pros: Easy to administer and configure
Good rich feature set and customization
Customer support is excellent

Cons: Would be nice to have a custom landing screen, for self help.
It would be nice to support concurrent licensing

• Reviewed on 31/08/2017
Romy B.
Customer Relations Specialist
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2017

"IssueTrak is a wonderful system"

Pros: Reporting is very user friendly and very customizable - also extremely fast. Easily customizable screens for ease of use. Quick Tips for most common issues.

Cons: When upgrading - it is hard to figure out exactly how the upgrade will effect your specific account.

• Reviewed on 08/05/2017
Sandi D.
Software Support
  • Reviewed on 03/11/2017

"IssueTrak Review"

Comments: IssueTrak is #1 in my book.

Pros: Knowledge Base, sends out email and text alerts when a new issue comes in, and the Support people are THE BEST! Having a database there of all OPEN and CLOSED issues. The ability to send out mass emails to all users.

• Reviewed on 03/11/2017
Jeniffer A.
Business Analyst
  • Reviewed on 03/01/2018

"Easiest ticketing system I have ever used."

Pros: Very customizable, and easy to use. Pulling reports on the fly is simple, as well as creating canned reports

Cons: there are some limitations on how key fields are used, and there is not more than one searchable asset field.

• Reviewed on 03/01/2018
Zuleima R.
Bachelor of Political and Legal Sciences
  • Reviewed on 23/05/2018

"This software has been essential for my business to speed things up and know them"

Pros: I love this application and how it fascilita me and streamlines the process of managing complaints; leaving me satisfied as a user and also to my clients for the attention provided

Cons: It is such a practical tool that I have no complaints or criticisms about this software. It is very easy to use and efficient

• Reviewed on 23/05/2018
Darryl L.
Retail Systems Support Specialist
Retail, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2016

"Best Help Desk Solution thus far"

Comments: I have been setting up IssueTrak for our company that has about 250 employees. Currently their are 150 users on our System. I needed a way to customize a Help desk ticketing system. Other Help Desk softwares didn't give me the flexability that IssueTrak provides. My End Users can create their own tickets enabling me to handle the issues quicker throughout my day without me creating every single ticket. By far the best Support and Software for a ticketing system.

Pros: Can tailor it to your needs. Support is very kind and effective.

Cons: Creating a color scheme is a bit overwhelming. I have just left it at default for the time being.

• Reviewed on 12/09/2016
Maria S.
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2016

"You will not find a better option to manager your customer complaints!"

Pros: There are plenty of systems available that can assist in certain aspect of complaint management. However, IssueTrak is the only program I discovered that addresses ALL aspects required to manage customer complaints. I've only begun using the program; I haven't tap into its full potential and yet the system is already making my job more organized, more user friendly and more informative. The IT department is always available and ready to help with whatever feature is causing me confusion. You will have to put forth effort to learn the program and practice using the program but the benefits you will receive will out way anything else you'll find on the market. It won't take very long to understand how outstanding the program can be for your complaint department. And all for a exceptional price!

• Reviewed on 14/12/2016
Maria B.
IT Manager
Primary/Secondary Education
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2015

"Excellent Solution for our Small Network"

Pros: Program runs smooth with little maintenance. We use it for help ticketing and inventory. The cost is very reasonable and it works great from mobile phones and ipads.

Cons: I wish it would find printers automatically. We don't have many so its not a huge problem, but would be necessary for a bigger company.

Anand K.
Senior Systems Engineer
  • Reviewed on 18/03/2016

"Issuetrak is Top Shelf!!!!"

Comments: Issuetrak is very user friendly. The GUI is so nice, easy to use and understand. Like with any new product, it does take time to find out all the options and how to set them up. The great thing is with their technical staff, if you forget how to do something, you really don't have to do much thinking, you call them up and they will help you. The guys are amazing, doesn't matter when you call or who you speak with, they are all very knowledgeable, Julian, Ryan, Chris and Patrick are all awesome. They almost always resolve my issues on the first call. It's only when I have to get back to them, that it take more than a day to resolve. There training staff is wonderful too, starting with Mike Wright. He's very easy to talk to, pleasant to deal with and very technical. He setup our ticketing system the way we wanted to and had it setup correctly the first time around. I would highly recommend Issuetrak for any of your ticketing system needs. It can do so much for your organization.

• Reviewed on 18/03/2016
Theresa W.
Director, IT Development
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2016

"IssueTrak going strong."

Comments: Our biggest issues is US keeping up with the versions. We use this primarily for our IT Development requests and problems. We report quarterly on it for issues completed and still in the works. My favorite thing is to get a question or request I know we have already answered/solved and to be able to search and find it quickly.
It would be nice if search could include search for blanks or excluding certain selections. For example, I require programmers to put a "cause" in the issue. I want to find all the closed issues with a blank cause. If I leave cause blank in the search select, then it just searches for them all, no filter applied. But that is minor. It might also be nice to search for all except a certain value - sometimes. Not critical.
Overall I am so happy to have this. When I installed it and implemented it my boss said it was temporary as he did not think it could handle what was needed. Nine years later we are still using the product.

• Reviewed on 12/02/2016
Kevin O.
IT Director
  • Reviewed on 01/10/2015

"Issuetrak review"

Pros: The software is highly configurable and intuitive. The vendor is responsive and supportive of enhancement requests.

Cons: The product design is a bit dated. It also does not translate well to mobile.

• Reviewed on 01/10/2015
Technical Operation Manager
Telecommunications
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2018

"OK Ticketing system"

Pros: Not best application, has lots of issues.
but yet simple and easy to use. Will get the job done for small organization.

Cons: Not best application, has lots of issues.
but yet simple and easy to use. Will get the job done for small organization.

• Reviewed on 15/05/2018
Robert B.
SATCOM Solutions Engineer
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2016

"Saving us time, and time is money!"

Comments: We have the cloud solution hosted by IssueTrak. The cloud solution saves us the network management, server maintenance and cost associated with a locally hosted solution. Filling in a ticket is time consuming, but with IssueTraks "QuickPick" prefilled forms, that you design, you can have a majority of the information completed for those recurring customers or issues. The knowledge base is an asset that any help desk can leverage to quickly find the solution to issues you have seen in the past. IssueTrak reporting and queries are invaluable to out program management team. With the simple click of a report selection the PM can have the current status of inventory on high value items for his monthly status report to our customers. In the past, this report involved several hours of the managements time to track and report, now it is mere minutes.

• Reviewed on 03/02/2016
Joyce W.
Primary/Secondary Education
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2015

"ALways got a response in a nice amount of time"

Pros: When you setup the software you can set it up comfortable the way you want it. Easy for everyday use

Cons: Sometimes it will send double issues to one email when it is taken care of.

• Reviewed on 10/09/2015