15 years helping British businesses

About Studio Creatio

A low-code/no-code platform with composable architecture to automate workflows and build applications with maximum degree of freedom.

Learn more about Studio Creatio

Pros:

Cons:

The Creatio says you don't need to know coding and its a drag and drop process, but I think you should know a somewhat about building and App.

Studio Creatio ratings

4.8

9.2/10

Studio Creatio has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 34 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Studio Creatio before?

Alona
Alona
Business Analyst in Spain
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

An intuitive low-code business platform for ease of use

Pros:

We appreciate the user-friendly nature of the product, which offers everything from readily accessible filters to sophisticated business rules. These tools grant a comprehensive view of sales and compliance processes and aid in their enhancement. The product's low-code and no-code functionalities allow end-users to modify processes without requiring assistance from IT personnel. The only prerequisite is adherence to your procedures.

Cons:

While we appreciate the product's simplicity and comprehensive features, we found a few aspects that could be improved: despite the product's user-friendly nature, we noticed an unexpected learning curve for non-technical users. Filters and business rules can sometimes be overwhelming for those unfamiliar with such tools.

Aluma
CRM Integrator in Israel
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

the most cost efective CRM system there is !

Pros:

creatio give us the platform that we alwasys dreamed of. all the relevant features in one place. what ever is missing - we can find it in the system so easy ! it is great for us ! we love that we could say good bye to all ! our excel sheets. no need to use lagecy system, all that we need is in one place. also - if we need integration to accounting system - we just do it, this required a bit of integration - but works as charm !

Cons:

it is a bit more complicated that the simple systems. and therefore some of features are more complicated to understand. but the benfit of doing all things in 1 place are over come it.

Bonnie
Recruitment Manager in UK
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Studio Creatio Great a No Code Platform

Comments: My overall experience is positive and I'd recommend it.

Pros:

What I like most about Studio Creatio is that it is a no code platform.

Cons:

What I like least is the build automation workflows.

Julio
Arquitecto de automatización in Guatemala
Banking, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Automate your life

Pros:

Simplicity of things, what you want to implement, yo can do it

Cons:

In versions prior to 8.1.2 the system translations are not as friendly

Valērijs
Head of Division in Latvia
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

The platform that keeps businesses at the speed of constantly evolving technologies

Comments: Creatio nicely complemented our business specifics. Using the platform, we created custom sales
processes and product workflows, configured customer onboarding. Process automation helped us
reduce manual workload, create a unified work environment with shared data, streamline customer
onboarding.

Pros:

Creatio is always going the extra mile on its product improvement and serving its customers. The low- code technology enables speed and agility in developing and deploying new processes. With the help of custom dashboards, we can track process efficiency, define bottlenecks and make improvements on our own.

Cons:

There aren’t any dislikes about Studio Creatio.

Health, Wellness & Fitness, 10,000+ Employees

A software both for developers and nondevelopers

Comments: It's intuitiveness. Our team, comprising five specialists with diverse backgrounds, including both business and IT expertise, has been able to autonomously automate the majority of our critical processes without the need for third-party assistance.

Pros:

Creatio's compatibility with standard programming languages such as JScript and C#, along with its seamless integration with various development environments. This feature significantly elevates my coding experience, improving both efficiency and effectiveness in our projects.

Cons:

One area where Creatio could enhance its offering is more comprehensive debugging tools. Improving this aspect would contribute to a smoother development process. But I know they are actively working on improvements in this area.

Helena
Helena
Strategic Сonsultant in Ukraine
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Good investment for automation and beyond

Comments: Creatio is one of the greatest investments for our team

Pros:

Creatio solution allows effectively provide automation across various functional departments. The user-friendly interface ensures accessibility for all teams. In many instances, our business analysts and sales operations managers can autonomously develop applications or even machine learning models, reducing dependence on software engineers. We are highly satisfied with the platform's robust features and its ease of use.

Cons:

Wish to have more composable elements available.

Oscar
Ingeniero en Sistemas de Información in Guatemala
Banking, 201–500 Employees

Creatio Financial Services: Streamlining Business Process Management

Pros:

t stands out for its ease of use and its ability to implement processes quickly and effectively. Its intuitive interface and predefined tools facilitate the modeling and automation of processes, allowing organizations to adapt swiftly to market changes. Additionally, it offers extensive customization and integration with other business systems. In summary, it is a comprehensive and user-friendly solution to enhance efficiency and agility in business processes."

Cons:

The documentation is currently undergoing a transitional publishing phase, and I hope it will be available on the official website as soon as possible.

Sabdi
Process engineer in Guatemala
Banking, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Comprehensive plattaform designed to optimize

Pros:

It stands out for its focus on the customer experience, providing individualized attention and solutions tailored to the specific needs of each user. Furthermore, its integration with emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning ensures greater efficiency and accuracy in financial operations.

Cons:

Comilation time for changes in object publishing

Oleksandr
Oleksandr
Sales Engineer in Ukraine
Chemicals, 10,000+ Employees

A competitive tool for competitive results

Pros:

As a medium-sized competitor in the manufacturing sector, we've leveled the playing field with larger rivals by embracing a forward-thinking attitude and an unrelenting focus on constant innovation. Our integration of no-code tools into our business operations has been a game-changer. These tools have enabled our team to simplify workflows and boost efficiency, key factors in our market success

Cons:

We've generally been very pleased with the platform, even though we've run into a few technical glitches here and there. Thankfully, Creatio's support has been incredibly responsive and effective in quickly fixing these minor problems. This has helped us maintain a seamless and uninterrupted experience with the platform

Alba
Ingénieur in Cameroon
Animation, 11–50 Employees

one of the best software to manage workflow and better control applications

Comments: excellent, I myself do the verification on my designed applications, my sales and my customer service have increased.

Pros:

I particularly like this software because it allows me to set up my CRM applications according to the needs of my company. very easy to handle and also offers many task on marketing and business management

Cons:

this software has no problem since my use. what i noticed there is no free version but earlier trial version which in my opinion seems high for beginners

Tatjana
Project manager in Spain
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

A platform that serves us well

Pros:

The extensive selection of templates and pre-built components. It typically doesn't take long for us to compile a solution that effectively meets our requirements.

Cons:

While the platform serves the company's needs very well, one area of improvement is the frequency of ready-to-use application releases. The ready-to-use applications provided are well-crafted and save us time, but their introduction is infrequent.

Daniel
Daniel
Travel Consultant
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

Best CRM

Comments: With the deployment of the bpm’online software, we aligned the work of our marketing, sales and service teams and integrated data from different locations and channels. What our agents liked is that the bpm’online system enabled them to deliver personalized services and to support each client. Business process management capabilities are a huge advantage of bpm’online for us. Moreover, the bpm’online platform is scalable and flexible and meets the changing needs of the travel market. Finally, the implementation process was thoroughly planned which ensured the success of the project.

Pros:

For us it was an all around change in comparison to our in-house system, so the pros are endless

Cons:

No cons has been a great transition

Olya
PMM in Ukraine
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

The provider that goes the extra mile so easily

Comments: We've been totally satisfied

Pros:

We looked at various platforms before discovering Creatio. What amazed me was how straightforward the system is – it's user-friendly, and my team could create and automate processes that cut down on repetitive and manual tasks. The campaign feature is fantastic; it lets us construct intricate campaigns and gives us detailed insights into customer behaviors with minimal effort. The no-code builder is so intuitive, that makes any customization simple and available.

Cons:

The system has fulfilled our requirements across the board

Consumer Goods, 501–1,000 Employees

The workflows have become transparent and efficient, ensuring across-the-board synchronization

Comments: The Studio Creatio no-code platform has equipped our team with the essential tools to build machine learning models that serves to highly specific operational use-cases

Pros:

As a company, we have significantly enhanced our efficiency. Over the past year, we have improved our ability to monitor and manage product inventory timelines, and the automation of workflows has significantly reduced instances of human error and miscalculations. This product has truly revolutionized our business operations, leaving little area for criticism.

Cons:

The product seems satisfactory. No issues.

Jana
Jana
System Analyst in Latvia
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

Maximum effect of digital transformation with Creatio

Comments: By adopting Creatio, we received maximum effect from digital transformation, as all the goals we set were achieved. And we achieved them at an accelerated speed. We heavily utilize Creatio for sales process automation with custom lead and opportunity management and customer onboarding process. We also started using marketing capabilities for personalized email campaigns and a self-service portal for internal requests management. The manual workload is significantly reduced, and the transparency we currently have provides better operational outcomes. We are excited about the results and plan to create an internal competence center for further system scaling.

Pros:

It was great to see how easy our requirements could be implemented. We deployed the system within just a few months and moved rapidly with further developments.

Cons:

Nothing I can think of. I like everything about Creatio.

Marketing & Advertising, 201–500 Employees

Studio by Creatio offers a set of tools for automation without coding

Comments: The platform is easy to use and you can build processes and solutions without hiring software engineers. I recommend taking training and maybe reading their no-code playbook, that inspires.

Pros:

I use Studio by Creatio to automate processes for my department. I don’t have a coding background, but with a little bit of training, I was able to pretty successfully create solutions that are not available out-of-the-box from Creatio.The product is clean and easy to use.

Cons:

The UI of some sections is outdated, but we expect the release of new ones soon

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51–200 Employees

A synergy of no-code and AI

Pros:

Its AI capabilities extend beyond lead generation and forecasting, enabling to create and apply a broader spectrum of applications.

Cons:

As a professional developer I was able to provide more customisation and complex solutions, butv not sure how easy would it be for no-coder.

Yana
Senior Digital Account Manager in Ukraine
Marketing & Advertising, 201–500 Employees

The foundation of our business

Pros:

This platform allows us to automate every aspect of our operations with their composable architecture. The transition to a paperless environment has been great, giving us the freedom to work from anywhere – no need to be tied to the office. Its flexibility stands out, making programming incredibly easy, regardless of the complexity of the task.

Cons:

I had some issues with my Mac at the beginnibg when using Creatio, but it turned out, that was something on my end that the Creatio service team helped me figure out

Alexander
Alexander
Deployment in Guatemala
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

CREATIO REVIEW

Comments: It is a very good, effective CRM with great capabilities.

Pros:

Functionality, effectiveness and efficiency

Cons:

everything works very well...............................

Banking, 10,000+ Employees

Creatio - Low Code

Pros:

An easy and intuitive tool to develop and automate processes.

Cons:

Nothing, I find the current version useful.

Yuliia
Yuliia
Project Manager in Ukraine
Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Flexible tool that optimises your processes

Pros:

The entire development process is structured in a way that allows the end user to easily modify/add settings without involving development tools or rewriting code from scratch. The system is highly flexible, users can independently adjust settings/processes using user-friendly tools during their workflow.

Cons:

Some of the features for us were unnesessary, but we couldn’t slash the price for not using them.

Entertainment, 501–1,000 Employees

Creatio pre-built processes are made for us

Pros:

It requires minimum customization, as the ready-made workflows perfectly fit our business. We also love the dashboards.

Cons:

Can't recall anything major, we are satisfied with all

Marketing & Advertising, 501–1,000 Employees

Studio Creatio Review

Pros:

Relevant software features in one place, provide many task on marketing management and very easy to use.

Cons:

Nothing to least like on this software everything is useful.

Manuel
Manuel
Creatio Developer and Analyst in Guatemala
Banking, 11–50 Employees

CREATIO: The platform in eternal improvment

Comments: As a programmer, I feel very well adapted to this technology, and I see great potential for the coming future.

Pros:

Efficiency, speed of implementation, easy to understand, documentation, continuous improvements, a solid team base

Cons:

Poor user support, slowness at high data loads.