Great for Small/Mid Sized Companies

Ashley H.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: With iSolved, you can utilize as many or as few tools as you wish. This is nice, especially when working with a small HR department as it allows a soft roll out where you can work on preparing one took at a time. The interface is user friendly and is a good quality tool for companies not ready to invest in Workday, Oracle, et cetera.

Pros: I used this as an HR Department of one. It was great for tracking employees and pretty intuitive to use. Has a ton of reports to choose from and does a great job visualizing metrics - I often looked at the graphs of our employee self reported demographics for diversity purposes. iSolved also has the capability to create limited access accounts for employees so they can look at schedules, request days off, and pull paystubs/w2s.

Cons: Sometimes iSolved would glitch and seem to freeze/not let me change something when I was using it. I would have to call customer service to get this fixed. Luckily,my representative was local and easy to get ahold of. Overall, a nice software with a lot of functionality. It does take a while to get everything working (a lot of up-front work/data entry) but once everything is in,it's awesome. Lastly, the scheduling service is not very intuitive/friendly. It's difficult to build schedules and takes a lot of time to get then right.

INFORMATIONAL AND EASY

Reviewed on 12/01/2019
INSURANCE SPECIALIST
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I love this software its the best we have used at our company.

Pros: I love how this software has all of my information conveniently and easy in one place for me to find. This software keeps up with my PTO hours, my employment history with my company, pay history and more. I also love that I can print my W2 straight from the site.

Cons: The only thing I dislike about the software is that it does not save my sign in info. So I have to type my user ID and password every time I sign in. But I guess because the information is sensitive this is their way of protecting my information so I understand that. Other than that there is absolutely nothing I dislike about this software.

Quite possibly the worst software I have ever used...

Reviewed on 09/09/2015
David H.
IT Manager
Construction
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: This software has one merit... the security principals practiced are pentagon level. Your employees will have to type about 5 times the information into their phone or computer as they do to login to their online banking. I can login to my online banking app with about 20 key presses. This app requires more than 40. Passwords are enforced with a complexity that leads to numerous support calls for lost passwords. This would be well and good if the system actually allowed you to access some sort of sensitive data... however the mobile app allows you to punch in and out ONLY with no provision for actually seeing your recorded time. So yes, fort knox security principals that are so onerous your users will HATE you. The app existed in version 3.x before they added an option to save your login name and company id... I have typed my user name and company code hundreds of times during our roll out. This has been addressed now... in version 4. Think about that for a moment. Your company code is a random string your employees will need to remember. The format is X9999999 at least in our case. So yeah, tell your common laborer he must remember C4585209 or something similar to use your time clock... as well as his login name and password.

Cons: The software is at best broken. The development team are slightly above high school level. The support is non existent. You will be told they will fix it in the next version. The phone app does NOT work on all phones. The login screen is "cut off" on smaller screens and there is no way to swipe down to see the login button. No workaround exists as you cannot press the off screen button. NO support. The phone app also does not allow an employee to view their recorded hours. This leads to numerous punches as they believe it did work. Server connectivity issues are very common. Be prepared to "fix" timecards for employees every single day. The check stub viewing app, while integrated into the mobil app, requires the use of a completely different login and stupidly complex password. You WILL be getting calls every week when your employees get locked out because they forgot their password or used the punch login for the paystub side. When this happens, you cannot simply reset the password... no you must send them a system generated email and they have to go through the process of choosing a password and secret questions all over again. Again, I can get into my online banking software MUCH easier. If you expect this software to work with mobile employees think again. Unless they have access to an actual computer they will not be able to see their timecard or paystubs. Your employees WILL HATE YOU if you force them to use this. We are limping this pile of garbage software to the end of our construction season and migrating to a new solution over the winter break. We have lost employees because of this software. The software forces the employees mobile device to use "system time" which is good but it does NOT force the use of GPS when punching. An employee can simply turn off location services before he punches and you have no idea if he was sitting in bed or at the job site.

Reviewed on 01/04/2013
Brent K.
Customer Support

Comments: The Morrison Center is an Performing Arts Center on a the campus of Boise State University. We basically operate twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week with 100 - 150 stagehands between part time and students. Up until the TimeForce clock we were still using an old time clock and then hand writing the times to paper to be able to send to payroll. We purchased the time force system (IQ 400) this past fall and for us it took some extra work because of the University OIT. But, the implementation team from Timeforce helped with every part of the install. Kelli Anthony, my main contact, was always so helpful. She help build the files needed for the system to run and was always there to help with any questions. I may have a pretty easy set up since I do not have benefits with students and part time temps, but I always felt I was as important of a customer as some big company with 1000 employees. When we started to send info to payroll Kelli and others helped with building spreadsheets that the University could except and made sure everything has worked for us here at the Morrison Center. Myself and the supervisors took the online classes to learn about the system during the implementation period. These were very helpful to the team giving them a good understanding of the system. Kelli spent many hours working with me to understand the admin functions of the program. The program is very easy to use which is important to myself because it is a time saver for us. The new time clock has brought about more accuracy to our payroll reports with less rewriting of time sheets and keeping accounts more up to date. The speed of getting reports following shows is new to us because we do not have to wait for the University to make reports for us has been another big advantage. We continue to try different parts of the report capabilities of this program and fine tune it to our direct needs is a large advantage.

The software has a lot of features but it is sometimes cumbersome to use

Reviewed on 24/04/2019
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It does track data quite well, but sometimes it is hard to access that data

Pros: It is a nice centralized system and it can store a lot of employee information/data. It can link to different systems to save time with updating information. It also seems to have a lot of features that we have not yet tapped into.

Cons: Some features do not work as I would expect them to work or you need to reload the page to see things appear correctly. The software also feels a bit dated. You sometimes need to run a report or create a custom report to access some of your employee data.

I use isolved to log my hours and track my paychecks at work.

Reviewed on 10/05/2018
Joshua L.
Engineer
Medical Devices, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I am able to clock in and out from computer or phone and I am able to see my paystubs.

Pros: I like that with isolved you have an app that I can use as I walk in and out of work to clock in and out. I also like being able to quickly and easily see my previous paychecks and update W2 or W4 info.

Cons: The software is not user-friendly in my opinion. I still don't understand all the functionality that comes along with it. I have essentially figured out how to use it for what I need to and not dug any deeper. The best example of something annoying about it is clocking in and out from my phone. After opening the app there are about 5 or 6 clicks I have to make to record a timecard punch. It took me several weeks to realize there was even a way to see my employees hours. Just really messy confusing layout.

Reviewed on 01/04/2013
Andy J.
Customer Support

Comments: Our company is a mining and manufacturing company with multiple locations. We had been using a different company (ADP) for our time and attendance as well as payroll. Their solution was so complicated, their implementation and customer service was difficult at best. In short, ADP was not meeting our needs and had no desire to help us. We needed software that helped us gather time and attendance information in a simple and straightforward way. It needed to offer some flexibility and customization to allow us to tailor the software to our needs. We also wanted to be able to collect the time and attendance information and pair that with our existing accounting software so that we could process payroll in-house and eliminate redundant data entry. Our decision to change from ADP to TimeForce II was really pretty easy. The sales team went out of their way with multiple demonstrations. They were able to answer our questions and help us find a solution that met our needs. The implementation process was smooth; the staff at TimeForce helped organize the transition well. The best thing about the implementation was the good customer service we received. It was apparent that the people at TImeForce wanted us to succeed, and we were important. TimeForce has been very easy to use. Their system is logical, and with a little help from the implementation team we were able to figure out how to use and function within the software. Changes we used to have to call ADP to make we can do ourselves. The transition to TimeForce has been a success for our company. Collecting time and attendance is easier than it ever has been. It works well with our existing accounting software for payroll. The continued customer support has been excellent as well.

No Communication

Reviewed on 03/05/2017
Krissi H.
Execuitve Assistant
Medical Practice, 51-200 Employees
Customer Support

Comments: They do not return your phone calls!!! We first called to try and get more licenses and were transferred to different people who never returned calls. After that we decided to go with another system due to not being to get return calls to get all of our employees licensed. We then called back and left messages to call back and neither ever did. Finally, we sent emails in requesting to talk about the cancellation and a transition period. 1 month later we received an email back saying our service was canceled. Finally called and got a hold of the customer rep who said "oh yeah I just got an email from finance forwarded to me that you guys wanted to cancel" we had to explain we wanted to work on transition period, had someone actually returned phone calls then they would know. Our bill was paid through the end of the month so we wanted to keep services until then. He set us up to cancel at the end of the month. We tried calling customer support the week before canceling to see if we need to do anything else, also we were using them until the end of the pay period and wanted to know what we needed to do to pull the last of hours. NO ONE RETURNED OUR CALLS AGAIN. Luckily we logged in at 11:30 pm on 4/30/17 and pulled and hours summary, as the next morning we were unable to pull any other reports. The problem is we are a 24/7 facility and this caused issues. This was one of the worst companies we have tried to work with.

Pros: The system was easy to learn, their support team was very friendly. I don't have anymore pros to add to this.

Cons: Their customer service, sales and financing team are terrible. They do not return phone calls or assist in anyway. Reports are not user friendly.

iSolved

Reviewed on 17/09/2018
Tricia M.
Accounting Clerk
Government Administration, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Great program. This is the easiest time card program I have ever used. It allows employees to see so many details, that it eliminates the need to ask your supervisor for numbers. I would recommend this to everyone.

Pros: We use this for our timecards and so far its the best system I have used. The manual is easy to understand and the program is easy to use. I love how you can see your previous pay stubs at anytime and look at your vacation and sick balances. Before we had to wait for our pay stubs to come out to see what we had. It easy to submit sick and vacation time (compared to other programs).

Cons: It has been slow at times, not allowing me to clock in or out but that might just be a server issue and not the actual program.

Super Easy to Use!

Reviewed on 23/05/2018
Susan M.
Inventory Control Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: We use this time card tracking software at work and I like the fact that I can log into my computer to clock in and out and that I can verify my time at the end of the pay period even if I am not in the office. I can also view the accumulated work hours and my past time schedules.

Cons: The main complaint I have is, at times, the system is slow to clock you in and out and it does not always register the punches when they are entered. Therefore, HR has to adjust the time or enter the punches to reflect the accurate time worked.

Reviewed on 02/04/2013
Anna E.
Customer Support

Comments: We are a local retail pharmacy with 5 locations and 4 different corporate payrolls. Our payroll rules are very complex with pay differentials, call pay, employee transfers, and a variety of accruals. We also want our drivers to have access to punch remotely. Our previous software company promised upgrades to meet all of our needs when purchased. Five years later, we still had not made any progress and the technical support we received was marginal at best. Our company searched for a new software alternative that didn't break the bank but could accomodate all of our requirements. We were very impressed with the Timeforce software and the sales staff but were skeptical based on our previous experience. Therefore, Timeforce provided numerous webinars and one on one demostrations to abate all of our fears. After months of research, we were convinced that TimeforceII was the payroll system for us and we purchased it in August of 2012 along with the advanced scheduling system. Kelli, our implemetation specialist, was fantastic. Thru questionairres, goto meetings, and many phone conversations, Kelli was able to learn our payroll and setup the system. We went live in October of 2012 and have never looked back. Of course, once we went live, we had a few issues but Kelli was with us every step of the way and made sure we were completely satisfied with the product before turning us over to tech support. Timeforce has cut our payroll processing time down from 3 days a week to less than a day currently. It is easy to learn and there is always someone available to call if support is needed. I would highly recommend Timeforce.

Great Service

Reviewed on 19/04/2018
Melissa G.
Human Resource Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Had increased efficiencies in my department

Pros: Isolved has allowed us to streamline our HR Department by combining all the modules in to one database. The reporting is great and the customer service is amazing

Cons: The ESS could be more user friendly and they are just at the beginning of being Mobile friendly. They have a lot of work to do on their App.

Multiple Features

Reviewed on 06/08/2018
Heidi e. A.
Lending Processing Assistant Manager
Banking, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: - Forcasting PTO for current and upcoming year. Helps for planning vacations.
- Preview Paycheck. Can see the potential breakdown of pay before pay day.
- Multiple options for clocking in and lunch breaks.

Cons: You can access the website via mobile or app but they don’t have all features available.

Reviewed on 03/04/2013
Vonda l G.
Customer Support

Comments: Our company, Big Sandy Regional Detention Center, purchased TimeForce II & the V-800 Biometric - Ethernet Clock, with the Full Implementation Service added in 2012. I am so glad that we purchased the Full Implementation Service; our Implementation Project Manager was Kelli Anthony. I could not have had a better person to work with; Kelli was patient, understanding & so knowledgeable about the system. I recommend that everyone purchase the Full Implementation Service to make sure your system is set up correctly.
I love our system! Before we purchased it, our time cards were a mess - employees would forget to punch in or out, they would make the mistake of using someone else's card, etc. Now we have a system where the employee puts in their assigned number and then places their finger in the slot for the system to get their fingerprint; this way no one can punch anyone in but themselves. I also love all the reports you can print from the system; timecards with notes, a summary of the regular, sick, personal, overtime, leave without pay, holiday pay, etc., accrual reports and so on. Before this system I was having to fix these reports manually which took a lot of time.
Learning the system does take some time, but then anything new does. When you learn it you will be so pleased with everything you can do with it. I definitely do not want to go back to the old way!
When you have a problem you call technical support and they will remote into your system or explain to you what to do to remedy the situation.
Once again I love this system & I highly recommend it!

Can Easily Review Employee Time Cards

Reviewed on 01/06/2019
Hannah L.
Facility Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Easy to use and navigate! I can clock in, clock out, view my previous timecards and W-2 forms with no problem. Also very easy to view and edit my employee's timecards.

Cons: Sometimes it doesn't log in. Thought it was a browser issue, but it happens everywhere I log in, different computers, and with different browsers. After a refresh, it usually will let me in though. Small issue for a great and effective clock in system.

Reviewed on 27/08/2013
Trini S.
Customer Support

Comments: IntegraCore is a third party logistic company located in Salt Lake City, UT and Atlanta, GA. While we are considered a small employer, we continue to grow at a rapid pace. Our previous timekeeping system was not able to keep up with our demands and lacked the features our managers and human resource department needed to manage our time and attendance policies. Our Utah location is currently using TimeForce while our Atlanta location was brought on to use TimeForceII in May 2013. The implementation process was lengthy; however, it was due to the amount of work each Infinisource account manager had on their plate, which made it difficult to get through the implementation phase as scheduled. My account manager, Michael D., worked long hours to ensure every detail was not overlooked. The launch was a success as we opened up the system to all Atlanta employees and managers in May. We are preparing to upgrade our Utah based employees to TimeForceII by the end of the 2013 year. The anticipation of having a more robust system is exciting for our employees and managers. The service provided by my implementations account manager was top notch! He was knowledgeable about the products and services. Any glitches were easily and quickly corrected. As for the heavy workloads carried by each account manager, Infinisource quickly resolved this issue by expanding their headcount to manage the workload. We are now considering moving our payroll services over to Infinisource's TimeForce software.

Does what it needs to do

Reviewed on 24/06/2018
Philip E.
Managed Services Engineer
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Full featured and reliable software for HR management, I would recommend this for use at a small to mid sized company. Interface is not pretty but it is easy enough to find what you are looking for within a moment. Have never had to engage the support team which is a plus.

Pros: Full spectrum HR software, mostly easy to use with some odd quirks in the UI. We use across our organization of 600+ for all of HR needs from payroll, to taxes, to benefits, direct deposit, etc. Not the prettiest thing in the world but as a backend system it doesn't really need to be. We have also integrated our time clock system as SSO through this system which works nicely.

Cons: Kind of an ugly interface, however that is entirely subjective. I would recommend this software for use in a small to mid size company.

Saved a lot of time

Reviewed on 14/12/2016
Arpita A.
Co-owner
13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We use to rely on Excel sheets to keep track of time because we had only 2-3 employees when our company was small. Once we expanded and had 5 employees, it was very time consuming to keep track of each employee's arrival, departure, break time etc. Once we installed Time Force and set it up.... Time tracking was a breeze. It calculates Overtime and allows us to define rules as needed. It has the option to set rules for breaks, vacation days etc. It also allows us to make notes on days of absence so that we can keep a track record of an employee absence excuses.

Pros: You can see, who is in and get a status of all your employees in one snapshot. You can run various reports according to departments.This helps us create the schedule in each department separately. The report gives a very good view to display coverage of shifts.

Cons: There are some errors that keep popping. The customer service takes forever. We have to be on hold for a long time.

I am my company's WFM and I use iSolved to track attendance and approve/deny tie off requests.

Reviewed on 16/01/2018
Jeff M.
WFM
Customer Support

Pros: It is very easy to follow and easy to understand. Agents can easily clock in and out, and adjusting their punches is simple as well.

Cons: The PTO balances can be extremely confusing. As it does not update until the payroll is processed, it can confuse agents as to how much PTO they have. I have been able to figure it out and explain it to them, but it is not transparent.

Features seem to be a little outdated but the support staff is always helpful.

Reviewed on 09/11/2017
Mary ann T.
Clinical Manager
Medical Practice, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Really, I'm just used to using it. We don't utilize most functions. Our system may be a little outdated.

Cons: Fingerprint option is undependable and the card access has never worked. Again, our system is older.

Love it!

Reviewed on 04/12/2018
Alexa L.
Business owner
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This is such a great product. The cost is very reasonable and The customer service is amazing.

Pros: The customer service for this software is the best I’ve ever experienced. Once my payroll was lost in the mail so they re-ran it and hand delivered so I would make the deadline. The options on how to pay employees and recording tips is amazing.

Cons: It’s a little complicated at set-up but someone physically comes to your office to show you how it works. They are always available via phone or email and I’ve never had to wait longer than 20minites for a reply.

I like some of the features of this program, but bugs in the system make it frustrating.

Reviewed on 08/09/2017
Judith B.
Family Strengthening Coordinator
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I like how this program is pretty easy to use--especially the 'go' app. Logging in is easy, time punches are easy, and seeing my time card is a cinch.

Cons: I have experienced bugs multiple times with this software. The most common bug is my time punches not holding, through using my 'go' app combined with the online PC website. I will punch 'in' or 'out' on my computer or phone, and find that the system did not save my punch (randomly). This ends up changing my entire time card, which, as an employee, I cannot fix.

Easy to use time recording app

Reviewed on 02/03/2018
Vicky N.
Lead UI/UX
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: TimeForce helps recording the time for team members when they check in to the office and leave the office. It helps the accounts team to see the office timing covered by team members.

Cons: Helps with reporting needed for payroll distribution. Helps with managing the team info such as their office timings and leaves.

Almost a great system

Reviewed on 21/01/2019
Meghan elise G.
Vice President Employee Benefits
Insurance, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I like that it can be integrated with other tools to be fully functional from applicant tracking to termination. It has great potential.

Cons: Less user-friendly than it seems, reports are sometimes tricky, some functionality lost due to ignorance of how product works, and the service is questionable.

Great Program!

Reviewed on 30/10/2018
Keri M.
Corporate Leasing Manager
Hospitality, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Easy to follow! Tracks time in and out, access to request time off/track time off, employee information and pay scale

Cons: Wish I had access to make adjustments to my information instead of having to log into the HCM but that may just been a permissions option I do not have as a user.