Pigeonhole Live Reviews

• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.8 /5
    4.9 /5

About Pigeonhole Live

Pigeonhole Live is a live interactive Q&A, Polling, and Survey platform for meetings, events, and employee engagement.

Learn more about Pigeonhole Live

Dirk H.
Facilitator
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/06/2018

"Pigeonhole is a great tool for large/multi day conferences and meetings. Very reliable and scalable."

Pros: I absolutely love the response time from the support staff. Extremely important when issues occur during a live event!! The agenda building and Q&A parts are certainly the core features. Haven't seen anything comparable yet. And I have tested lots of comparable services. I also like the ability to run everything from an iPad in solo mode. No need for a Producer or technician at the back to handle ad-hoc adaptions. Very well implemented screening and highlighting approach for the Q&A tool. I have used the service in lots of different settings (from 20 to 250 participants and in areas with limited internet connectivity) and so far it has never let me down in terms of reliability, connectivity, scalability.

Cons: The Q&A tool is certainly at the top end of available solutions. There are very competitive services available that have a more comprehensive, customizable and fresh look in terms of rendering input from the audience. For example pre-defined scales, 2x2 matrix, user supplied backgrounds.
I would love to see more efficiency-oriented features on the admin side. For example the ability to duplicate complete events and not only individual agenda items, automatic recalculation of all starting times if you change the duration or start of an agenda item, pre-defined scales. The pigeonhole team is usually very responsive to feature requests and does a great job of keeping me updated on their feature roadmap.

Teodora D.
SEO specialist
  • Reviewed on 25/08/2018

"pigeonhole live review by Tedi"

Comments: I recommend it!

Pros: Easy to make a discussion during a presentation or a meeting, live responses are great as well. Also we had to contact the support of the software few times and it was a fast and pleasant experience!

Cons: How do you use the admin panel when everyone is watching? there could be a way however I couldn't find it

by PigeonLab on 12/09/2018

Thanks for the amazing review, Tedi! If you're running this on your own, you can use our Solo Presenter mode on the Projector Panel. Just click on the questions to enlarge, and click on the Answered button when you're done. You don't need the Admin Panel unless you have filtering enabled. More info here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT9hwhkHg08

Feel free to reach out anytime you have questions!

• Reviewed on 25/08/2018
Ariel S.
IT & HSE MANAGER
International Trade & Development, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2019

"One of the Best Software"

Comments: It was the first time that we were able to receive valuable information from the company's employees.
Since we have implemented this excellent tool, everyone including senior management, felt free to say what they consider important for the company.

Pros: The Software is very simple to use. It works perfectly on any device and even with low signal. It adapted quickly to our needs and gave us a lot of valuable information.

Cons: All our needs were met with Pigeonhole Live. I have no points to highlight in this section

• Reviewed on 27/11/2019
Paul H.
CEO & Co-Founder
Computer & Network Security, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2020

"Thank you Pigeonhole"

Comments: We have had great communications with their team and really enjoy working with them. Looking forward to continuing the partnership.

Pros: We have been using Pigeonhole for quite a while now and I really like it. It allows my team and customers to ask hard questions anonymously or not during all hands, important meetings, and webinars. We use it multiple times a week, and it's pretty essential especially when times are tough.

Cons: It is very easy to use and their recent integration to Zoom is very helpful which was my main point of feedback.

• Reviewed on 02/04/2020
Alvina F.
Community Manager
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2019

"User centric software"

Comments: Great! It helps me garner questions from the audience - especially those who prefers to stay anonymous. We get curate questions and also hide inappropriate ones.

Pros: Great tool to get conversations going at events. It creates holding slides for events so that it saves me time to create them for every event.

Cons: Still exploring its different features.

• Reviewed on 20/03/2019
Mads H.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/07/2019

"My courses and keynotes have reached a new level since I started using Pigeonhole - It's great!"

Pros: The platform provides excellent features to interact with your audience. I use it myself several times during my day courses in PowerPoint & Presentation Technique. Giving the audience the opportunity to vote, pose questions and giving comments has made the courses even higher rated in the evaluations (and I can also use the platform to do evaluations that I used to do “analogue”).
The customer support is fantastic – fast, professional and even open to new ideas. I am currently in dialogue with Pigeonhole to develop a new feature, that will be useful for me. Thumbs up!
In addition to my own usage I have also facilitated that some of my customers also use Pigeonhole during their important keynotes, strategy presentations ect. The CEO’s I recommended it to are instantly able to see the value and trust the reliability.

Cons: I think more videos going through each step of setting up the different types of sessions would be a good idea. Not a big issue as it is fairly intuitive. But still – would be nice. And I know that the Pigeonhole is already working to develop this. What’s not to like!

• Reviewed on 15/07/2019
Tho H.
Automation Engineer
Medical Devices, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2020

"Pigeonhole is a Great Tool for Meetings"

Comments: Overall, Pigeonhole was a great tool to use for meetings and making meetings interactive. I like to use it to collect responses to survey and do polls. It serves as a fast way to get valuable feedback from my colleagues and team member.

Pros: The user interface is easy to understand and navigate. Setting up a survey or poll does not take a very long time. Even better, other users are able to access the webpage to provide responses fairly easy.

Cons: I was only able to use the basic version so I did not like that you are only able to run the event for 5 days or so. Also once the event is over, I did not see a way to reopen it. It would be better if there was an option to extend the event.

• Reviewed on 11/06/2020
Georgi G.
Online Tax Specialist
Facilities Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2018

"Pigeonhole review"

Comments: Great product, recommend

Pros: Great product and I use the solo mode all the time presenting in front of an audience and at the same time managing other options. You can make a discussion in a meeting and also the support is good

Cons: Worth the price nothing to complaint about atm

by PigeonLab on 27/03/2019

Thank you for your feedback Georgi! We want to make Pigeonhole Live even easier for solo presenters such as yourself. Please reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any feedback to share. This goes straight to our product design team and we review every piece of feedback!

• Reviewed on 05/10/2018
Senior Manager
  • Reviewed on 17/08/2020

"Great app to gather Q&A"

Pros: Able to view the question by total no. Of votes to see the most popular trending questions.

Cons: Rate the response whether satisfactory or dissatisfactory .

• Reviewed on 17/08/2020
Rebecca W.
Manager, HR Change Management
Nonprofit Organization Management, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2018

"An extremely complementary tool for large groups- which has supported a number of our events."

Comments: Helped to support a number of global events

Pros: Really like the word cloud feature and different view options- it is very user friendly and participants enjoy the interactive experience (particularly more introverted characters who are less able to speak out in a big meeting). We have used it to complement a number of global events in Singapore, UK, Netherlands, Nairobi, US and Switzerland. The interactive use varied in different locations- Asia and US was best. UK and Africa least used-In Nairobi we found people preferred to speak out and in the UK participants were less comfortable with the technology. The most interesting use of the word cloud was in the US where participants submitted a six word story- this was visually very effective as the word cloud enabled us to vote on the best stories and participants really loved this. Since that meeting we have received requests to use pigeonhole for other US events.

Cons: Nothing to not like- the tool is effective and easy to set up- it definitely increases participation and encourages people to join in and get involved.

• Reviewed on 12/06/2018
Wunmi F.
Innovation Consultant
Banking, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2020

"Pigeonhole Live is great!"

Comments: My overall experience is great. Customer support is also great.

Pros: Pigeonhole does something simple very well. The backend is intuitive and i receive nothing but excellent feedback every time we use it.

Cons: There is nothing I don't like about Pigeonhole but I would like to see more sessions.

• Reviewed on 08/09/2020
Shang hui C.
Knowledge Manager, Food Practice
  • Reviewed on 14/06/2018

"Very interactive, makes all the difference to liven up an event"

Pros: Very user friendly both as event administrator and participant; the ability to show live responses really facilitates interactive discussions and injects new energy into an event; ability to store responses facilitates report writing and harvesting process; particularly enjoy polls and word clouds

Cons: Did not fully play around with polls and data visualization functions, and would be interested to see what other visualization tools would work well; need to be careful of overuse as beyond the novelty factor, I've also observed fatigue where participants stop responding

Daniel R.
ICT Helpdesk / End user support
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2018

"I've setup several Pigeon Hole sessions for questions during large meeting"

Comments: Getting feedback from the particpants/audience and the fact of bringing the audience to participate to the meetings for more interest.

Pros: - Easy to create sessions, Q&A and adding participants.
- Large choice of questions type
- Nice layout on the audience panel (can it be customized?)

Cons: - Have been struggling to find the option "use email address instead of passcode"
- Could not find how to work on admin panel without showing it to the audience

• Reviewed on 20/06/2018