Filter by:

• Overall

About UJET

UJET is modern cloud contact center software company with leading innovation in customer support on the web, phone and mobile apps.

Learn more about UJET

Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Sr. Manager, Customer Experience in US
Retail, 501-1,000 Employees

Great experience with Ujet!

4 2 years ago

Comments: Overall, our experience has been good. We've been able to cut down on number of touches for calls where we can get information from the customer during the call, such as sending a photo of a damaged item. We have also been able to use the custom statuses for reporting on how our agents are spending their time. The live dashboard helps us keep service level high in real time, and move labor around as needed. I'm also continually impressed with the support we receive especially for being likely a smaller account of theirs. They treat us with just as much care as a team of a few hundred.

Pros:

-Ease of set up. The implementation was very easy and for the most part, we can modify our set up with ease. Nothing requires some gigantic, time consuming or expensive implementation. -Smart actions/ in call SMS. Ujet has some very cool features that allow you to verify identity, send and receive pictures and accept payment information securely, all during a call with the customer. -The people! The team at Ujet is great, they are attentive and listen to feedback very well.

Cons:

The native reporting functionality is still subpar. The team has been great about setting us up with a Looker instance that we use for reporting which is great, but I was expecting a bit more progress on the home grown reporting front by now.

Aireona W.
Quality Analyst in US
Human Resources, 501-1,000 Employees

Wonderful

5 2 years ago

Comments: It has been better than the last software because now we can transfer calls to different departments. We can merge calls when we have to make multiple calls instead of clicking back and forth.

Pros:

You can merge, transfer and mute calls. We could not do that on the last software.

Cons:

It will lag sometimes when disconnecting the call.

Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Customer Experience Associate in US
Retail, 501-1,000 Employees

Easy and Efficient!

5 2 years ago

Comments: I use Ujet every day for work. It tracks my progress and how long I've been in certain statuses. This then helps me to see my overall performance for the month based on the data that Ujet provides.

Pros:

I like how Ujet tracks everything and I'm able to see what I've been doing throughout the day. It allows you to see what status everyone is in and where the needed areas are.

Cons:

Sometimes, like all software, there are glitches that are hard to fix. When I reported it to customer service, they said that they would get back to me with what happened but I never received an answer. The problem hasn't happened again which is good!

Valerie F.
Product Quality Product Development in US
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 Employees

Values you as a customer

4 3 years ago

Comments: Our use case for ujet is very small but it works very well for what we need. We've had a great experience with ujet and their team as a whole. Even a small company like us has been made to feel like our feedback is being actioned and taken seriously. Ujet support has been amazing and their customer success team makes us feel like we matter and are valued as a customer. Their reactivity to feedback or issues is what keeps us as a customer. The product is simple to use and is constantly being improved upon, I can't wait to see how this tool continues to develop into a true omnichannel ACD. It blows the rest of the competition out of the water.

Pros:

I love the ease of use for the agents. I really like how easy it is to setup and implement features/enable settings. Although we don't use much of it, I like the visual of the call and chat dashboards. I love being able to watch chats in real time or listen to calls in real time. Setting up our IVR was a cake walk compared to other competing products. I love the chat shortcuts and the ease of which I can add or edit them.

Cons:

Some of the UI needs improvement, for example if you click on the dashboard and see an agent in an aux code, click on that, it brings you to that specific aux code report, but clicking agent details doesn't allow you to quickly change their status, you have to go to the separate agent tab instead. Small things like this would improve the usability and speed in which I'm able to execute functions as an admin. Our biggest gripe has to be that calls and chats are still on separate dashboards which means as an admin I need to have two open tabs to monitor traffic.

Enoch O.
Director of Customer Care in US
Apparel & Fashion, 501-1,000 Employees

Game changer

5 2 years ago

Pros:

The folks at Ujet have created a really great product. Not only is the voice quality better than any other system but it’s more reliable and very easy to use. They also understand the value of the relationship and treat you like a partner not a client to be sold things. Highly recommend.

Cons:

Reporting needs to be updated. Today it’s either the live dashboard or downloading excel files.

Daniel R.
QA Specialist in Honduras
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 Employees

Amazing tool to work with!

5 2 years ago

Comments: Easy to use, greatly efficient and a perfect recommendation!

Pros:

I've been using UJET as an agent for phone calls for almost 6 months. I've dealt with outbound calls, system status changes for different occasions and it has worked beautifully. No complaints regarding the usage and look. Efficiency wise, it has never presented a problem thus far.

Cons:

Honestly, there is nothing I could say that I dislike about the software. Most technical issues within the experience as an agent and administrator have been because of hardware (local computers).

Paul M.
Network Operations in Ireland
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Keeping up with the times! (Superb team)

4 3 years ago

Comments: Very good so far, the excellent support received from the team over at Ujet has very much added as a bonus.

Pros:

Ease of use as one of the newest systems on the market, they really go in-depth into what the system has to offer.

Cons:

Some views are not as for-coming, we would like the ability to multi view calls queuing in one total number box for a particular campaign, currently Ujet doesn't offer this however, working with the team this seems to be a promising development. Also we would like to see an easier way to see "Internal Transfer" calls queuing as the current process or view is not "Real time" enough and involves manual filtering per campaign, which we have over 100 campaigns.

Brieana A.
Team Lead in US

UJET Review

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Ease of integration with Salesforce. When running reports and reviewing calls it makes things alot easier from a supervisor's point of view.

Cons:

Would love to be able to review out bound calls. At this time were not able to

Arizbeth D.
Arizbeth D.
CX Associate in US
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 Employees

Easy Use

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Ujet is so easy to use! I love how I can text a customer right then and there during our call.

Cons:

I wish there was a feature in which allowed us to send screenshots to customers via text.

Pablo M.
Quality Assurance Specialist in Honduras
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1,000 Employees

UJET for Outsourcing

5 2 years ago

Comments: Great experience so far! It's easy on the eyes. Can't complain!

Pros:

Pretty much how easy it is to manage reports, outbound calls, and metrics. The user interface has a friendly design and works flawlessly throughout the whole website!

Cons:

Certainly, I do not consider any cons of the software.

Jawayln B.
Community support agent in US

UJET review

4 3 years ago

Pros:

The UJET system is pretty straight forward and easy to use.

Cons:

Their are occasional system errors when transitioning into different Aux codes

Flaviu raul M.
Senior Specialist in Romania
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees

UJET Review

4 3 years ago

Pros:

The Visual Design and the Ease of use UI are awesoem.

Cons:

Its instability can come be very inconvenient when it happens frequently.

Lisa Y.
Tier 3 Community Operations in US
Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 Employees

UJET is a dream

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Super simple to use. It opens right up and is ready for ya.

Cons:

Sometimes quality is not perfect, but for the most part, it is.

Bradley B.
Tier 2 Technical Support in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001-5,000 Employees

A+

5 3 years ago

Pros:

The functionality is awesome and its really easy to use

Cons:

The fact I cant see the queue and theres no direct extensions

Ashley S.
Customer Service Rep in US
Consumer Services, 201-500 Employees

Ujet

3 last year

Comments: Overall, I like Ujet. I think it is easy to learn how to use and I like the way it works with Kustomer. If it wouldn't freeze and glitch up the way it does, it would be an awesome program!

Pros:

One of the good things about Ujet is it is super easy to use! It's easy to log in, make calls, receive calls and transfer! It has the options for breaks, bathroom, meetings, ect. I use Ujet through Kustomer and I like how they work together and pull up customers information.

Cons:

The biggest negative with Ujet is it does glitch up often. After ending a call, sometimes it will freeze and not put you back into available after the countdown for Wrap-Up and when you try to click Back To Available, nothings happens so you have to refresh the page. There's also times you can not answer a call for unknown reasons (it freezes and doesn't allow to you do anything).

Alaze D.
PLOS Agent in US
Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

ujet

5 2 years ago

Pros:

it makes dialing out easier and quicker and has more features ex. time wrap

Cons:

sometimes it takes a while to start ringing and the customer will answer without my knowledge bc the phone didnt ring on my end

Henry I.
Community Support in US
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees

Ujet Review

5 3 years ago

Comments: It has been easy to use.

Pros:

It is easy to use and very responsive with several options to choose from.

Cons:

The software is pretty straightforward, no regrets

Nadia M.
Community Support Agent in US
Consumer Services, 5,001-10,000 Employees

UJET

5 3 years ago

Pros:

What I liked most about this software is the ease of use.

Cons:

Sometimes UJET crashes, and that could possibly be due to internet issues.

Alivia S.
Happy Ambassador in US
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees

UJET for customer communications

3 3 years ago

Pros:

It's super user-friendly​ and makes linking connections with customers so easy!

Cons:

It goes down pretty often, but a quick logout and back in usually gets it going again.

GRP Analyst in Costa Rica
Warehousing, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Don't like it

2 3 years ago

Comments: I don't have a good relation with this tool, information is changing constantly and it changes also my projections.

Pros:

Has information real time for monitoring agents productivity

Cons:

Information is messy and most of it is not accurate

Hernan G.
VP of CX Ops in US
Retail, 201-500 Employees

Great CX tech partners

5 3 years ago

Comments: The experience and support their team has offered to us is truly best-in- class. They have been extremely attentive from my first interaction, through onboarding, during any inquiries we've had. I'm really excited about the future with UJET.

Pros:

UJET has been a strong partnership for Bark. They have allowed us to not only improve our internal agent experience but also put us in a better position to serve our customers. It is really exciting to be affiliated to a business that is forward thinking, and pushing improvements to offer better mobile omni experiences.

Cons:

________________________________________

Carlos C.
Tier 2 Phone Support in Honduras
Consumer Services, 501-1,000 Employees

UJET nice and easy software for customer service

5 2 years ago

Comments: I use UJET for Technical Support for Google Nest when it comes to transferring to other departments or call back the customer is really smooth and easy to use. It got a lot of options that is really helpful for the daily basics.

Pros:

UJET is one of the easiest software for customer service, it is really easy for doing internal transfers or maintain the call in the best way possible. It got a lot of features that allow us as agent to know in what internal auxes we can be and what external auxes we can be as well. When it comes to call the clients and maintain the best experience on the call UJET will never let the call down

Cons:

Actually I've never seen something missing in this software It covers all the basics for an agent of Customer Service and Technical Support that can help us as an agent to keep the call easy and smoothly.

Molly G.
Sr Manager, CX in US
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees

Easy to use but powerful!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Our focus is to optimize before scaling so every order, every delivery, every customer issue is handled in the most efficient way - improving agent handle times, first response time, process to resolution, and ultimately customer satisfaction. With UJET, we were able to explore additional hours of availability, new avenues, and opportunities to engage customers and prospectives

Pros:

UJET allows my team to take matters into their own hands - every agent feels more empowered and capable of handling a customer’s questions or issues. The easy-to-use, but powerful features like call transfers, call recording and whisper option were key factors. These tools allowed us o train and raise the efficiency of our CX team and provide enhanced service. UJET’s optional website widget with AI integration was also integral to our decision. And of course it is clear that UJET values its customers with the same high esteem we do!

Cons:

At this time, there is limited flexibility and in-depth reporting abilities

Elisabeth S.
cx in US
Food Production, 51-200 Employees

Extremely efficient!

5 2 years ago

Comments: Very good experience. I'm able to have more productivity while connecting with customers on more of a personal level.

Pros:

I love that I can help customers with ease and quick connection. It's also extremely easy to multitask on other sites to help customers more.

Cons:

sometimes the connection is a bit glitchy- but I believe that depends on your internet connection as well.

Achaunti D.
Customer service agent in US

Ujet is Easy

5 2 years ago

Comments: i use it every day and all day. My job loves this app. also its easy to record and track calls.

Pros:

I like that we are able to use it to the full extent. Also, it is easy to understand and you are able to process more than one call. Gives you the feel of a real cell phone.

Cons:

I don't like when the sound you hang up makes. Also, the loud ringing noise when trying to contact a customer.