15 years helping British businesses

About Paperflite

Best rated content management platform to use. Paperflite enables Sales & Marketing to curate, organize, and share content instantly.

Learn more about Paperflite

Pros:

Also its easy to setup password protection, files that expire in a few days, etc. Convenient integration with Gmail so I can send private document viewing links right from within Gmail.

Cons:

Other than it will take some time to get used to it, there is not anything I have to complain about it.

Paperflite ratings

4.8

9.7/10

Paperflite has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 96 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Paperflite before?

Jerin
Jerin
Team Leader in India
Banking, 10,000+ Employees

Excellent and Useful product for overall content management and sharing

Comments: After Paperflite’s implementation, we’ve begun to double down on our important accounts once we discovered what content worked best amongst our prospects and Paperflite has also helped us create personalized experiences for our prospects with easy personalization and customization

Pros:

Paperflite solves our biggest challenge, having all our content under a single place! With the help of Paperflite’s key feature, Content Analytics enables our teams to understand how the content has been consumed by prospects, based on interactions and engagement. Thanks to their multi-recipient tracking technology, we’re able to prioritize follow ups accordingly, giving prospects a great content experience as well.

Cons:

No major dislikes so far! Great customer support team.

Oil & Energy, 1,001–5,000 Employees

A versatile tool, yet so simple!

Comments: With Paperflite, I’m able to share different content types across various channels in a single click making it a binge-worthy experience. Over time, I’ve realized having a personalized content library helps teams internally stay up-to-date with all things content, which reduces the time spent in searching for the right asset and definitely increases efficiency.

Pros:

As a Risk analyst, the most important factor for me is to have all my data findings organized and structured on a single content hub, for teams to access with ease. I like how Paperflite’s interface is extremely user-friendly and brings everything together so perfectly!

Cons:

None to mention! Paperflite has truly been a game-change for us!

Deepa
Deepa
Senior Digital Marketing Executive in India

Hacking marketing campaigns

Comments: We’re super happy with it as we’re able to show much better ROI for our campaigns.

Pros:

We use Eloqua to run marketing campaigns and in each of our emails, we share content via Paperflite’s integration. Of our audience of 1000+, Paperflite tells us exactly how many have engaged with our content and how much time they’ve spent on it. This in turn feeds into Eloqua’s lead scoring algorithm and we’re able to pass on much more qualified leads to sales.

Cons:

I can’t read our content within Eloqua. It’s not a big deal, all of the content is available within Paperflite but it’ll be nice to be able to preview the content within Eloqua.

Computer Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Ultimate Sales Content Management

Comments: Absolutely fantastic. Be it the platform's stability and reliability, its impact on our business or the level of customer support we receive, Paperflite has been 5 stars all the way.

Pros:

Extremely simple to find content within the platform, in Salesforce, Salesloft or even Gmail. Ability to share content in ultra-personalized landing pages of content, deep analytics on content engagement.

Cons:

Can add e-learning features for sales training

Glenda
CEO in US
Biotechnology, 2–10 Employees

Marketing Content Powertool

Comments: High quality technology, rock solid functionality. When questions arise, they are answered quickly. Recipients have been impressed with the quality.

Pros:

Outbound emails with links to important marketing and sales content is so polished, with very little effort on our part. Outstanding look and feel AND functionality. Collections can be switched to "live update", giving me control to notify previous recipients when new or updated content is added to them. User views are reported at a highly granular level for video, ppt, and docx content. Notifications are easy to configure, let us know immediately when and how a recipient interacts with our content.

Cons:

Takes a bit to understand the underlying conceptual framework - but it is well worth it. Content Hub stores and organizes core documents. Collections are customized for groups or campaigns. Conversations are threaded email engagements with specific recipients, that carry the link to content in the shared collection. Once content is organized in this way, and people are trained, the tool is fantastic.

NIva
Business Development Manager in Israel
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

Excellent user experience for a knowledge base platform

Comments: Great experience, from service, to tailored design, to ease of use and maintenance

Pros:

Seamlessly import documents, very easy to use, great design

Cons:

The email sent to users for users and password is through paperflite and not the customer who owns the content hub, and the risk is that it can go to spam on the users side

Jelle
Software Engineer in Netherlands
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Paperflite is my favourite

Pros:

Paperflite's interface is really easy to use and looks beautiful. They regularly update their software and I haven't experienced any bugs. My team loves it.

Cons:

I can't think of anything that I dislike about Paperflite. The customer service has helped me with all my needs!

Brenden
Director in US
Sports, 2–10 Employees

Paperflite Delivers Results

Comments: My experience has been excellent! The customer service is top quality. I appreciate the level of detailed assistance that they provide. They’ve executed on everything promised and that trust is a fundamental to a lasting partnership.

Pros:

Paperflite is very easy to use and has a great user experience. I like the fact that there are many controls in place for sharing or delegating access.

Cons:

There was some confusion at the beginning about how to control sharing documents. This was readily addressed by the customer service team.

Erastus
Erastus
Associate Manager in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Great tool with an interactive content experience!

Comments: The analytics feature has helped me understand how my content is performing and make changes to it accordingly. The ability to create a personalized content experience for each of my prospects, makes it even more better. The overall experience has been outstanding. It is a must have tool for every marketer.

Pros:

What I like the most about Paperflite is how it enables me to create personalized content microsites for my prospects. This helps my collection of assets stand out and look visually appealing. Their content tracking feature is like a cherry on top, that helps me get insights on how my content has been utilized with respect to views, downloads, average time spent.

Cons:

Nothing to mention, at this point but sometimes it takes a little more time to add assets to a collection. Not too sure if it's the internet connection or just a glitch on the website.

Dheeraj
Dheeraj
Co-Founder in India
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

A holy grail for entrepreneurs and marketers!

Comments: In many ways, Paperflite has helped me channel my efforts in the right direction. I’d suggest every entrepreneur, marketer, and business leader let Paperflite take care of their content and audience analytics while they focus on growing their business.

Pros:

I run a premium notebook and stationery brand and I have created a lot of content on my platform for my customers. Paperflite lets me gate this content and generate qualified leads for my business that I could not have otherwise done. I’m now able to convert website visitors to actionable leads.

Cons:

I do not have any dislikes. The team is just a chat away for all my support needs, which is quite commendable.

Kosala
Senior Digital Marketer in India
Information Technology & Services, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Staggering variety of content!

Comments: We are seeing so much more engagement of our content internally within the sales teams as they’re able to share all kinds of content externally and we are getting exactly the validation we wanted for the content we create.

Pros:

The variety of content that Paperflite let’s me - and by extension our sales team - use is liberating! We have the usual PDFs, PowerPoints, Word docs but also images, videos (YouTube and Vimeo included) and most importantly, URLs. Our sales team now shares blogs, calendar links, payment links, news articles and all sorts of content using this feature. I absolutely love this.

Cons:

We use a lot of Excel sheets internally. However this is probably the only type of content that Paperflite does not support render it yet. Please add this, team!

Pankaj
Product Specialist in India
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

A great tool to manage your content

Comments: The experience has been great. Paperflite lets me collaborate with different product teams and my content is always up to date.

Pros:

As a technical implementation specialist, I need to share several documentation over a period of time to our users to ensure they are able to take advantage of our solution early on. Paperflite has helped me take control of all these conversations and create a live working space to share content without going back and forth. I no longer worry about heavy media files as attachments.

Cons:

Their support team has been available to me whenever I had a question so I can’t think of anything else.

Padmini
Product Management Professional - Payments in India
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 10,000+ Employees

An easy-to-use product with an intuitive user interface

Comments: I am a big fan of User Experience (as I help my clients with it) and Paperflite is a product that provides users with a slick UI and seamless user experience and makes it a breeze to use.

Pros:

We need to distribute material like user guides, product releases, new product updates et al to my teams. Before we implemented Paperflite, we could not keep a close tab on the multiple versions of these documents. Now, everything is neatly organized in separate stacks!

Cons:

None that I can recall. The team has been quite supportive of all my requests from time to time. While they integrate with Outreach and Klenty, we’d love Paperflite to have the ability to send bulk emails

Gaurav
Enterprise Sales Manager in India
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Drive personalized engagement with buyers through notifications & insights from Paperflite

Pros:

Extremely easy to manage, access & track usability of the shared content. It helps get an indication of the buyers' interest areas that can be contextually leveraged to further drive the value proposition & progress during the purchase cycle.

Cons:

It will be helpful to get a daily/weekly summary with specific actionable insights beyond just the views & time spent data.

Vasanth
Digital Marketer in India
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Focal point of all content

Comments: Paperflite has become a very integral part of our day-to-day. Nobody needs to ask where a particular piece of content is anymore. We naturally log into Paperflite with the confidence that we’ll find the required piece of content here.

Pros:

Paperflite has become the single source of truth for all of the marketing collateral that we have. Our content used to be disparate in silos like OneDrive, my laptop, a colleague’s Dropbox folder and our videos on YouTube. With Paperflite we’ve been able to finally consolidate all of our content in a single repository for our revenue teams.

Cons:

We have a few comparison charts in the form of Excel sheets. Would love it if these could also be rendered in Paperflite.

Rob
Director of National Programs in US
Insurance, 11–50 Employees

Excellent means of information distribution

Comments: My overall experience has been great. We use Paperflite in two very different capacities in our office and have had a positive experience. My clients love it and generally ask about how they can use it as well.

Pros:

Easy to use and distribute to large numbers of clients. Changes can be updated without the need to email everyone about a change. Great support.

Cons:

For a new company, I can't really complain about much as they are continually upgrading their product based on feedback

Praveen
Head of Sales in India
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Makes sales outreach personalised and consistent!

Comments: In fact, After we started using Paperflite, our review meetings with the CMO and the management have become more numbers-oriented than before. A double thumbs-up on the overall experience.

Pros:

I lead a team of salespeople including field sales, event managers and channel partners. At any given moment, they are looking for content for their demos, conferences, and client meetings. Paperflite has helped our teams to pull out branded content and use it readily. I love the fact that they have stopped creating content of their own and use their time helping our clients.

Cons:

I don’t have any dislikes. I wanted our teams to run campaigns, and know who is interested in our content and Paperflite does a perfect job!

Susang
Product Marketer in India
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Best Centralized collateral management tool

Comments: My overall experience with Paperflite has been exceptional and I hope it remains that way

Pros:

One of the things that I best like about paperflite is the fact that you can manage all your sales collateral centrally

Cons:

There is no specific dislike for me when it comes to using the software

Deepali
Deepali
cofounder in India
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

Excellent platform and an absolute game changer.

Comments: I’ve realized how I don’t spend a lot of time anymore in finding where assets are stored and would definitely recommend Paperflite if you’re going to be using it daily.

Pros:

A robust content management system that makes my life easier. Finding, sharing and tracking all my existing collateral has become smoother. With its global search in place, content discovery becomes a lot easier at crucial times. With its easy integrations, content sharing becomes easier and is easily trackable.

Cons:

In the beginning, it takes a bit of time to get used to the platform and use their features, but their support team is always available to help.

Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Amazing tool for Content Management

Comments: Overall, it's been amazing! Great Product, Great Customer Service and a very useful tool for us.

Pros:

Love how the platform allows us to manage all the content at one place, easily search for them when needed and create personalized Assets/Folders for end-users. Best is the possibility of actually making changes to the folders itself and adding more content by live tracking, and different tabs for customization.

Cons:

Sometimes, the search doesn't lead to accurate results, thereby providing a more generic search. The plugins for Gmail/Freshsales doesn't always work properly.

Prashant
Prashant
Design Partner, Interior Designer in India
Architecture & Planning, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Simple, easy to use & a useful sales enablement tool

Comments: Understanding prospects better, Enabling sales by providing the right content to the teams internally and have realized that interactive content experiences makes content even more consumable

Pros:

Clear, concise and informable insights! Love that Paperflite bridges the gap between sales and marketing with respect to content.

Cons:

No major dislikes, at present. The platform has lots to learn so it does take a little time to learn

Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees

A useful content management platform

Comments: It has been a great experience. Since I have started using Paperflite, I have never had the issue of duplicate and outdated documents.

Pros:

As a [Software Engineer], I am required to work with stakeholders (e.g., software architects & project managers) to gather technical requirements and work with the software development team. Paperflite enables me to easily track how every team member is working on the requirements document.

Cons:

I am not able to view stakeholder activity prior to 6 months. It’d be great to know analytics of my existing documents.

Stuti
Stuti
Content Editor in India
Legal Services, 11–50 Employees

Excellent platform for content management and sales enablement overall.

Comments: Understanding patterns that sales reps follow to know what content works at each stage in the entire journey, enables me to create content that helps the sales team drive more sales.

Pros:

I love how I’m able to track Content ROI to amplify what’s working. With the analytics they provide, it gives me an in depth view of how the content has been consumed, engaged and helps close deals.

Cons:

A clear understanding of the tool and its features is important to make the best use of the platform. Nothing to dislike, for now!

Sunayana
Sunayana
Research Analyst in India
E-Learning, 51–200 Employees

A very vital content management tool

Comments: Paperflite has solved my content management needs and I’ve become more efficient once my content is structured and organized. Their features are brilliant and very useful in different aspects.

Pros:

I really love how I’m able to analyze how my content has been consumed, with respect to interactions across multiple channels. It also becomes a seamless collaboration between teams internally.

Cons:

Support from Paperflite has been great. There's nothing to dislike in specific.

William
Partner in UK
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Paperflite - Outstanding Service

Comments: Excellent. From the minute I made an enquiry right through to on-boarding I found the service, care and attention first class. Any queries were handled both timely and sympathetically. It seemed to me that nothing was too much trouble.

Pros:

So easy to understand and use. Within no time you can be set up and ready to go.

Cons:

It might be better if users of collections could self generate passwords