Extremely positive - helped our organization grow leads, work smarter, and achieve results

Reviewed on 19/03/2018
Assistant Director
Religious Institutions, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: In using Google forms to collect leads for referrals, there were so many steps involved. Users often got lost in the shuffle of having to look up their contacts, type in the information, and then repeating the process. SSF allows users to quickly access their contact list and share leads, which has helped us grow our lead generation inconceivable amounts.

Pros: SSF allows users to quickly access their contact list and share leads, which has helped us grow our lead generation inconceivable amounts. We went from getting maybe 10 leads at most from our top users to getting hundreds of leads from our top referrers. Not only do we generate more referrals, but it makes the entire process easier - quicker, simpler, more efficient. It has been a great addition to our marketing and recruitment toolkit. Combined with utilizing a CRM, it has allowed us to do more with automation and minimized the manual work, allowing our staff to focus on other projects that play into our growth and success as an organization. We would definitely recommend SSF! It's simple, yet immensely innovative at the same time. It brings lead generation to a whole new level. If you don't use this app, you are missing out. It's incredible!

Cons: I haven't found many (if any) cons. I would love to one day be able to use it with Facebook, but in the meantime, the software truly went above and beyond our expectations.

Share Some Friends provides an easy and user friendly tool for lead generation.

Reviewed on 22/06/2017
Adam G.
Customer Support

Pros: The product is simple to use and provides us an easy platform for lead generation. The backend support ensures unique leads rather than duplicates.

Cons: It currently meets our needs. There are avenues in which it can expand and we hope to see. This includes tools to help with integrating this into the sales process.

Share Some Friends has helped me tremendously with lead generation. It is my #1 source for referrals

Reviewed on 02/06/2017
Jared G.
Director of UF to Israel
Philanthropy, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Best avenue for lead generation.

Pros: It is easy to use, and I can get referrals on the spot which eliminates the variability of follow up. It has helped tremendously in the college travel market. Over 50% of my leads come from referrals generated from share some friends.

Cons: It took a few weeks to best taylor the software to my needs. Once I figured out best uses it was ready to go and easy to use.

We have over. 16,000 unique referrals from this easy to use app

Reviewed on 16/06/2017
Cheryl A.
VP, Israel and Overseas
International Affairs, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: A totally new means of generating prospects

Pros: It's effective. It works. It's very easy to use and it is cost effective and much better for return on investment for reaching our targets for marketing and recruitment than by other means.

I ran a trial of SSF and got immediate results. Customer Support helped optimize for great results!

Reviewed on 06/06/2017
Dave H.
Strategic Partnerships Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Additional qualified leads

Pros: Its a snap to set up and monitor a campaign. We added an incentive and saw each customer provide 7-10 excellent leads.

Cons: It doesn't have the "bells and whistles" of other referral software tools. But the results speak for themselves, 1200 new qualified leads.

pleasant, easy

Reviewed on 09/06/2017
Justin S.
Regional Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It's easy to use and can be used in many business. It is very straightforward and is a great concept.

Cons: Although I like the UI design, I think it can be designed to look cooler. The color choice was not my favorite either.

This has helped us tremendously with data capturing and recruitment for our programs.

Reviewed on 18/06/2017
Bradley C.
Managing Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Data capture of potential and active participants for our program.

Pros: This is easy to use both for admins and for users. This ease of use has enabled us to easily capture data through the system.

Cons: The user interface could be sleeker. Though it does serve its purpose and is incredibly user friendly.