• Overall

About GoToMeeting

Organise and attend online meetings, video-conference calls, online training's or presentations by enabling coworkers, customers and pr

Learn more about GoToMeeting

Filter reviews (8,924)

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used GoToMeeting before?

Filter reviews (8,924)

Mncedisi M.
Mncedisi M.
Digital Entrepreneur in Eswatini
Marketing & Advertising, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Entrepreneur

5 3 months ago

Comments: Time is money and GoToMeeting has become the solution towards saving time and travelling long distances to attend those meetings. With the lockdown and corona regulations this software has become a lifesaver to communicate with investors in other countries and promote your business while still at home and safe.

Pros:

I like the automatic transcription because it enable one to easily get what is being said by another speaker who is a quick talker maybe or someone who has a different accent from yours. This software is also more affordable to very affordable to everyone and has very simple features that can be understood and loved by many people. During this time of corona pandemic GoToMeeting software is the solution and the way to go in order to be safe . GoToMeeting also provides you with recordings incase your multitasking in jobs. You can always be in touch of what was being said .

Cons:

The chat option is most optional or rather say limited. Sometimes it can be difficult to get calls through mostly because it requires a very good internet connection. Most African countries are under the so called developing countries and it can somehow disadvantage them on that Field.

Amanda P.
Administrative Services Manager in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees

Go to Meeting Allows our Team to Be in Sync

5 2 weeks ago New

Comments: We are happy with our decision to use Go to Meeting as our main video and web conferencing software. We like that there are options to join via mobile that provide flexibility to our staff and participants. We often use the features like desktop sharing and chatroom. We feel that we get a robust product for the price that it costs us.

Pros:

The high quality audio and HD picture quality is important to our team when we have virtual meetings, and presentations for our constituents as well as for our staff team which is divided between the main office and individual home offices, were internet quality can vary. Go to Meeting consistently provides great quality video streaming across our various platforms to engage with our partners and staff members. We are able to host meetings of all sizes from just a few staff to a large group of over 100 people.

Cons:

The host controls could be expanded to offer more functionality to administrators of meetings. Screen sharing can be confusing to users.

Erica R.
Graphic designer in US
Biotechnology, 10,000+ Employees

Remote work

4 4 months ago

Comments: As a graphic designer I need to be able to show my work to they copywriters in real time to be able to work efficiently. During a pandemic this tool was perfect for that job.

Pros:

Easy to use features. Screen sharing features

Cons:

Occasional bugs. Slow speeds and bad quality images.

Alternatives Considered: Microsoft Teams and Zoom Meetings

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting: It had the best footage and could be used with multiple people at once easily.

Sales/Business Development in US
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees

GoToMeeting allows us to 'meet' when we can't 'meet'!

5 3 months ago

Comments: During Covid, we were (and still are) restricted when it comes to meeting in person, this has been a great solution around that.

Pros:

Easy to use, easy to turn over controls if necessary!

Cons:

I don't really have anything I don't like about GoToMeeting

Christoph felix S.
Leiter ibau DialogManufaktur in Germany
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

GoToMeeting User Review

4 last year

Comments: When all is installed and running and the users are trained in usage its a really smart conferencing tool with many options that can be used for small webmeetings but also for webmeetings up to 500 participants.

Pros:

Great feature is the hybrid audio option. Participants can choose audio via VoIP or a "normal" phone or mobile phone, both audio options are supported. So its also possible to reduce traffic on the data line if you have a large presentation or media to show in your meeting. They also offer a lot of international dial in numbers, so that pasrticipants can join the audio part of the conference without having an international call. Another good feature is the active speaker symbol. If the participant has synchronized the audio line with the webmeeting the moderator always can see who is actually speaking. This is very useful if you have participants that you have in your conference for the first time.

Cons:

A feature I am missing is the acitivity tracker of the participants. In other webmeeting software and/or in other version of the product the moderator also is able to check if a participant is not following the presentation cause the software check if he has opened another window or if he is typing in the keyboard. For users without any webconferencing experience the software is not so easy to use. We also never received any support during the installation and implementing process.

Alternatives Considered: Arkadin Anywhere, Adobe Connect, Zoom Meetings and Mikogo

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting: Because mikogo only can support audio via VoIP or telephone and not both together. It also was only available fpr meetings with up to 25 participants.

Switched From: Mikogo

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting: Because it was the only solutions that fitted mostly of our requirements

Althea T.
MARBLE seller in Italy
Building Materials, 11-50 Employees

The best conference server I ever tried

5 last year

Comments: Experience is some kind of perfect. Best audio, great image quality, great sound and possibility to share the screen, or share video, clip or files. You can stop your participation whenever you want, or go in pause if you’re in need. Also you can write some public messages as for example questions about conversation . Just one counsel: when the owner talks, all the other participants is better if close them audio, or many sounds can disturb, and plus, they get owner’s voice low.

Pros:

As the review title, I can confirm this is for me, the best conference support I ever tried. First motivation of all as that differently to the most of other, you can connect yourself either by pc or by phone. Sometimes it happened to me I had a conference to connect with, and I had to go office or home and get the access only and exclusively by pc, it was not a comfy way. So, then, the second motivation is, if for example you can t open your email and follow the link to access, no drama: you can also get in touch only digiting the access code. This is very useful because if for example you re not using your pc and you don t remember the password for open your mail account and follow the link, you can access in few se one in this way (it really happened to me, as I was on holiday and had to use a public pc, didn t recognize my mail password on that one pc, and it should be a stress sit if I couldn’t t access in other way).

Cons:

To be honest, I m sure that is the best software of category I can counsel. Maybe the only thing I would like to change is just for privacy, during conference open to many people (they can be at least 100 persons), I would be glade if my name was not viewed. But anyway, this is not a trouble of the software, but of the people who manage the conference, who some kind of ever ask to change the mail with the name, to be able of name you. Should be nice if GTM get you a nickname.

Sarah H.
Media Director in US

Virtual Meetings (The New Normal)

5 last year

Comments: Our agency has using GoToMeeting for years and it has been extremely user-friendly to deploy across both MAC and PC systems. The web audio has always been crystal clear, which is one of the most important aspects for effective virtual meetings. Our team has also been reall pleased with the ability to screen record. We will continue to use GoToMeeting over Zoom because it's always been reliable, safe, and extremely efficient, even before COVID-19. We have never have any issues with data privacy and GoToMeeting gives us that peace of mind that our conversations are secure and protected.

Pros:

GoToMeeting is one of the quickest and most reliable virtual meeting tools available. We've been using GoToMeeting for years and it's always been very secure and safe to use at our agency. Unlike Zoom, we have never been hacked and find the quality and chat features on GoToMeeting very reliable. The admin dashboard provides very robust reporting, especially for time-tracking and monitoring within our agency and for grouping various teams together. You can use this tool to organize a meeting in just a matter of minutes and have peace of mind that your meeting space is protected and data secure.

Cons:

The note-taking feature is extremely useful because we don't have to keep jumping back and forth to different screens to record meeting notes. However, it would be really nice if the note-taking feature could be part of the professional plan, especially during COVID-19. It seems like a feature that could be added on at no additional cost and that would be so useful to our teams.

Alternatives Considered: BlueJeans

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting: The privacy, safety and security is much better than Zoom. We have never been hacked using GoToMeeting.

Switched From: Zoom Video Webinars

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting: The price and features were very reasonable.

Jeffrey T.
Owner in US
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees

GotoMeeting Video Meeting with ease

5 3 years ago

Comments: Being able to communicate with other people in my company and the ability to have it recorded, with being able to go back and see who said what and who was suppose to do what. Just the time of not needing to take notes is wonderful. Now I just print them out and highlight the important stuff. GoToMeetings has made my business look larger than it is when I speak with very large companies. When I set up a GoToMeeting with them they are very impressed. It also gives me the opportunity to demonstrate our products. It's so much better than having them go to YouTube to watch a video. At GoToMeeting I demonstrate and then they can ask questions there "real time." If they want me to change a parameter, I can do that, right then, "real time." So my experience over all is wonderful.

Pros:

The people at GoToMeeting have made putting a meeting together simple and easy. I have used their product since it came out on the market. There are Individual mode where the video is on one person and everyone else is watching or you can place it in a group mode where you can see the faces of others in the meeting. No need to take notes GoToMeeting will record your meeting and transcribe it for you, then if you have items that were shown in a prsentation to them you can go back and make links they can go to. Meetings can be only one person speaking or it can be interactive with the presenter controlling who speaks when. The people at GoToMeeting are always one step ahead and the communication market evolves. You can watch, listen and speak through your computer or you can still call into an 800 number. I can't say enough about how easy it is to use the software, it only took me about an hour to review the features and felt comfortable that I could operate the software. They are a;ways coming up with new features.

Cons:

Cons? What cons? I have to say I know nothing that would be a limiting factor except maybe the number of people you can view, but how many people can you really view on one screen. No honestly I would reccomend this to a business of two people that are in different locations to communicate back and forth as it records your meeting and transcribes it. So, no I have no con's

Technical Test Lead in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

GoToMeetings - Excellent tool for Team Conferences

4 2 years ago

Comments: Overall experience is nice, it helps in delivering work and makes it look so easy to manage the work with the best communication medium.
It has got great customer support too with great privacy and even cost efficient. Best in business, delivers what it promises.

Pros:

It's the best tool when it comes for video conference with team or other parties. It can be used for professional use or your personal use as well. It is very beneficial in terms of its cost when compared with other products in market. It enables communication between multiple participants at real time through audio or video conference. The best thing i like is, no matter where i am, i can solve any kind of issues arrises with my team or in company with very easy be it on desktop or through mobile. Talking about the privacy, it has got best encryption system and has got a better security to your messages. Knowledge transition sessions can be conducted with large number of group very easily, even if the employee is working remotely and unable to travel. It reduces your effort and travel cost at the same time.

Cons:

GoToMeeting has got many advantages and i have no dislikes as such with the tool. But one thing really irritates that is if many people talks in the meeting at the same time, there are issues with the audio but gain there is option provided to mute whom you don't want to hear or enable to talk. It requires little training on it and not that handy option when you are on the meeting and need to enable that option immediately.

Marketing specialist in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great solution for my marketing team

5 11 months ago

Comments: Overall I have had a very positive experience using GoToMeeting, understanding the capabilities and helping others in my organization understand the benefit, the costs involved and how it will help our internal teams with online meetings and discussions for our remote workforce to interact regularly within and outside the organization. It is a solution I would recommend for any marketing or solutions team looking for a highly reputable and reliable platform.

Pros:

After conducting initial product research it did not take long to realize that it's a great solution for our marketing team to host online meetings and our business development team to conduct interactive client meetings over a single turnkey solution that is easy to learn and use very often.

Cons:

One thing I did not like is the amount of content and information available via the product help site and customer discussion board was not as comprehensive and did not have the quantity of help content that I'd personally find beneficial to help when first learning how to use the solution.

Alternatives Considered: Google Meet

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting: Based on the customer service, product demo and overall ease of use for my teams initiatives and needs, it was a better fit factoring in the overall product offerings.

William V.
William V.
Guest Services in US
Hospitality, 10,000+ Employees

GoToMeeting - One ap for all you meetings

4 last month New

Comments: This is one of the best apps for online meetings and webinars that I have used. Presentations are done easily, the file sharing is easy and simple to use, file size is not an issue for this app and there are no glitches even if you are on the move while on a meeting.

Pros:

I can only say Wow! for the GoToMeeting! This is a very, very good tool to use for your business meetings, webinars and discussions or presentations. It has helped so much in the times of virtual and online meetings by providing easy to use software interface that allows a lot of adjustments to be made and a lot of options to tweak your presentations.

Cons:

There are absolutely no cons to this app. The way it functions is amazingly simple, yet very good and secure. No safety issues, stable connection, no lagging or low quality audio / video - everything works perfectly fine, regardless of the amount of people that you have in a meeting.

Ezzy S.
Instructional Designer in US
Design, Self Employed

A Very Useful Meeting Tool

4 9 months ago

Comments: Again, the ease of use with GoToMeeting is one of the best features. It's been very reliable. I don't have connectivity issues with the meetings. The organizer controls are also very powerful and make running meetings with multiple users at once very organized and easy.

Pros:

The simplicity of the interface makes GoToMeeting really easy to use for people who aren't tech savvy. I have several clients who don't understand technology but I don't typically have issues with them getting into the meetings I schedule. It's very convenient and user-friendly.

Cons:

The sound options within GoToMeeting are a little frustrating. Unless I'm using very expensive high-end bluetooth earbuds, I cannot use bluetooth headphones with GoToMeeting. This is very frustrating when I have a day with many meetings.

Alternatives Considered: Zoom Video Webinars and GoToWebinar

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting: GoToWebinar had more features than I needed and Zoom isn't terribly secure.

Anvyl F.
Anvyl F.
Guest Services in US
Hospitality, 10,000+ Employees

GoToMeeting is a great online meeting pletform!

5 4 weeks ago New

Comments: It has been a joy using the GoToMeeting for my business meetings, as it has allowed my team and me to share our thoughts, plan, brainstorm and develop ideas easily and quickly. Amazing!

Pros:

GoToMeeting is one of the most popular online meeting platforms around right now, and for a reason - it is an amazing tool and platform! This tool allows you to organize, lead or participate in online meetings remotely, providing the feeling that the team members are there with you with all of the options that it has. The screen sharing option is perfect, file sharing is one of the fastest I have seen or used.

Cons:

There are no cons to it, as far as I have tested it and used it (and it has been a long time). The platform works flawlessly on any device, any system and in any environment. Very well built and maintained, updated and upgraded constantly.

Senior manager in India

Best call solution for online meetings

5 2 years ago

Comments: An awesome solution that made my online client meeting uninterrupted. Works with low bandwidth as well. Affordable solution for all segments.

Pros:

Since 8 years i am using GotoMeeting. Not only Gotomeeting but also i have used Gotowebinar and Gototraining as well. It is one of the best and cost effective solution for online meetings. Best to use from anywhere PC/Laptop/Mobile. Moreover you can connect through phone calls as well. For lot many features i rate Gotomeeting higher than Webex. You can use the software anywhere, anytime just need to have internet. Just WOW product.

Cons:

Nothing very specific but can include dialing numbers for other countries where user are more like India.

Alternatives Considered: Webex

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting: Initially we choose Gotomeeting over Webex for pricing. However found lot many features after purchasing the solution.

Patti M.
BUSINESS PROCESS MGR in US
Food Production, 201-500 Employees

TECHNOLOGY HELPING BUSINESS'S GROW

5 2 years ago

Comments: I feel this is a must for every business big or small. Very convenient and user friendly. Great audio and visual quality. Trying to convince senior leadership to obtain a more Join a Meeting conference numbers. This will maximize productivity and cut down on face to face meetings that tend to get lengthy and get side tracked.

Pros:

I find this software to be widely used and is very easy to operate. This software make the miles in between you and your client seem null. Very clear audio and great that you can share the screen and even give control to a participant.

Cons:

If I had to say anything negative I would say that when a participant joins the meeting others can see who joined but maybe it can be improved so you don't hear everyone speaking at once when they join at the same time

Digital Projects Coordinator in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

Great tool to having meetings with people all over the world anytime.

4 3 years ago

Comments: I use GoToMeeting on a regular basis to have meetings with coworkers and colleagues and it is mostly flawless for those purposes. Meetings sometimes get delayed due to someone having an audio or other connection issue but not often enough for it to be a big problem. One of the most valuable uses is for remote presentations. We hold conferences and judging events where the presenter is unable to be there in person so using GoToMeeting, they are able to present their PowerPoints and interact with the audience in real time almost as seamlessly as if they were there. My biggest recommendation is to always test important meetings and presentations where time and presentation are important factors with the actual connections and computers that will be used at the time of the actual meeting.

Pros:

It is very easy to schedule meetings, alert participants and add meetings to your calendar. Once meetings are started, there is a useful tool that helps you make sure your audio and video connections are working properly. It is great that there is an option for using computer audio or calling in over the phone. Almost everyone in the business world if familiar with using this software and it seems to have compatibility across the board with all the computers I've used. The ability to allow any participant to become the presenter and share their screen is extremely valuable.

Cons:

Sometimes, even with the audio/video tool, I've run into issues that take a while to figure out. There might be a setting to turn it off but when you have back to back meetings, one meeting could be interrupted with a loud alert for the next one. Obviously, as an internet based tool, it is only as good as your connection so audio and video quality could suffer significantly with slower connections.

Syamir K.
Syamir K.
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

My review for GoToMeeting

5 10 months ago

Comments: GoToMeeting has help me connecting with my team especially when we are working from remote site or from home. We are not constricted with the platform that we can use this software, because it can work from almost anywhere which is very positive experience for us.

Pros:

Using GoToMeeting as our main communication hub for hosting a online meeting and online webinar are more easy than i expected. The tools in the video meeting such as to change a host and sharing screen help us to have more flexible discussion. Not only from desktop, there are also option to join the video call from mobile device and has the same option like in the desktop version.

Cons:

I hardly can think of anything that i dislike with the tool and feature that GoToMeeting has offered. One of thing that can improve this software is, to joining video call from mobile device without needing to registering with the software like the other video conference software has done.

STUDENT/INTERN in India
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees

A life saving platform During Pandemic.

4 8 months ago

Comments: My overall feeling is positive. Professors, staff, and students  interact using GoToMeeting. A weekly online meeting of educators is expected, and this forum is extremely helpful and dependable. Professors in our school have used this platform to provide online instruction and engage with students owing to the new teaching set-up induced by the pandemic.

Pros:

GoToMeeting is just a click away; simply click the connection sent to you and you'll be led to the meeting session.  It has a range of features, including recording, talking, commenting in the chat , screen sharing, file sharing and so on. And for non-technical users, screen sharing is basically simple and painless. It has a lesser equivalents requirement.

Cons:

Sometimes there is a connecting issue .The template of the page need to be improved. If I could just share a section of my screen, that would be perfect.

Jahangir A.
Jahangir A.
Administrative Support Executive in Bangladesh

Click and start your meeting!!!

4 3 years ago

Comments: My CEO and other HOD's always prefer to use Goto meeting to make the external meeting due to easy connect feature and external participant doesn't need to register. Also, all interview candidate, one to one external meetings are pretty flexible via Goto meeting. But for group meeting like internal including customize feature is not availale to this platform. Overall it has a significant value till now to my company to particular type of conference. I do personally use especially when I need to connect remote people where internet connection is very poor and the y can join via dialing .

Pros:

1. A simple sign feature & sync with your calendar 2. Once you are signed in, share the code with the link or share the number including meeting code. 3. No hassle to join in if you have an invitation even no need to register. PC or Phone whatever you can join 4. If Internet speed is good than very clear voice and even HD service. 5. Due to easy to connect without register, employees love this platform

Cons:

1. Sometimes, I found at least 2/3 times its logging into account due to an unknown error 2. One I call the customer support their solution is not working sometimes. Means it has some bugs 3. UberConference, Google meet, and other available online apps have the easy feature which is similar to Goto Meeting. Like customization for own company.

Oliur R.
Oliur R.
Marketing Manager in Bangladesh
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 Employees

Most reliable online video conferencing tool that I love

5 3 months ago

Comments: I have been using GoTo Meeting for a long time now and I can say that it meets my requirements very well, what I look for into a video conference tool to share my screen with and have a chat with a group of people GoTo meeting has all that feature. It's secure and offers some unique features that save a lot of time example built-in recorder Toll-free and Call Me, Drawing tools, and so on. Its a all in one video conferencing tool for me and team. I love to use it.

Pros:

GoTo Meeting is now one of my favorite video conferencing tools. In this pandemic situation, we all are forced to work from home, and here when GoTo Meeting comes forward with its amazing features. I love how well organized all the features are and it's very simple and on point. It has its own built-in conference recorder so I don't have to rely on other software to keep a record of meeting anymore. It's very fast and well optimized. The dial-in option is great when the connection is poor or audio isn't available at the moment. GoTo Meeting offers a Toll-free and Call Me feature which I really love.

Cons:

Well GoTo Meeting is a heavy software and it needs a good connection to experience the best quality out of it but sometimes I have seen some of my teammates are facing issues with this so I hope to see improvements for low-end bandwidth connections. Other than that I didn't saw any issues with this software it's secure fast and reliable.

Mark K.
President in US

LogMeIn A BUST!!!

4 last year

Comments: Not really much to say. It did what it was advertised to do...enabled Remote Desktop Support services for clientele. But then, by trying to be "all things" to all deployments...it got, well, convoluted. Much more cumbersome than what was originally intended for. Too many Options, not enough features. Very cumbersome to do Deployments after that.

Pros:

Initially, it was *FREE*!!! And then, after a number of YEARS of using the software, they dictated a Subscription Service, which was EXHORBITANT and terrible! And, their Support started to suffer.

Cons:

Cost, and the fact that we were *deceptively* lured in, by their Marketing Dept.!!!

James R.
James R.
Mechanical Design Engineer in US
Defense & Space, 501-1,000 Employees

GoToMeeting is best to communicate with anyone.

5 2 years ago

Comments: GoToMeeting is very useful and so easy to use for everyone. The one thing that I really like about it is that it provide the best services for the audio and the video conferences for the business meeting and this type of video quality does not provide any of its competitors. With the help of GoToMeeting software, we can easily communicate with anyone.

Pros:

GoToMeeting is the best software for the communication. We are able to communicate with the audio and video conferences to anyone such as friends and colleagues. This software has outstanding features like messages, audio and the video conferences and recording and all these features are very important for the business meeting. Its chat options are so great. Hence, you can chat in a group video calls and conferences at anyone and at anytime.

Cons:

There are some problems in the GoToMeeting software such as it does not provide the great quality of voice in the audio and video calls and conferences. Sometimes we can share the screen with our team members in the business meeting. But I really must say that it is not much expensive and that's why all the small business companies easily afford this efficient software which we can be used for the video conferences.

Aliz G.
Aliz G.
Program Manager Jr in Mexico
Computer Hardware, 10,000+ Employees

Excellent online communication tool

4 2 years ago

Comments: It's been an excellent tool for remote conferences, my daily job requires constant meetings and honestly no other tool i've tried gives you as many benefits as this one. Very efficient and user friendly!

Pros:

I like the tools it has and its functionalities, for example: how you can see the audience and even see the ones who are not paying attention, it helps you change the rythm or the content of your presentation to capture your audience's attention back. I also like the fact that you can change presenter, share screen, stat video, mute or aun-mute the audience, raise hand.. there's a lot you can play with and it's very user friendly so it makes the presentation go smooth and adapt the features to whatever kind of remote conference you need to have.

Cons:

Nothing really, I enjoyed very much working with this tool, very stable connection and audio reception and transmission.

IT Consultant in US

Screen sharing is still a problem in this time and age

5 2 years ago

Comments: Most of our users are spread across the globe. It is easy to schedule meetings and invite other users adhoc.. It is working well for us and worth spending our subscription for our purpose.

Pros:

Easy to setup and invite users for a meeting. Online version is much better Recording session works well

Cons:

One thing we don't like is the plugin it downloads. Not all of our users are tech savvy and their computers and operating systems are not up to date hence spending a lot of time for them to join the call initially

Yagneshkumar P.
Yagneshkumar P.
Software Engineer in US
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees

Go To Meeting!!

5 4 years ago

Comments: GoToMeeting has been very beneficial to use for me, since i used all the time to get on client meetings, GoToMeeting is very fact, reliable, and east to connect to a quick GoToMeeting invite via a meeting ID. GoToMeeting is secure when connecting to a call so there is not snooping or outsiders getting connect to. GoToMeeting is going to the right direction and many ppl are using, i see adds on television all the time.

Pros:

GoToMeeting is a very good software to use for conference meetings and one on one meetings. GoToMeeting UI is seamless, easy to use software with quick connection to a meeting right away. Also it integrates with outlook and other email apps, so getting on a call right away has never been an issue. Moreover, when connecting to GoToMeeting its easy to connect without any issues, just requires a download of the extension in the browser. GoToMeeting price is reasonable i do not pay for it, my company does , but if you your own business then purchasing GoToMeeting is inexpensive. Moreover, GoToMeeting voice quality is very clear, i like how i can test my speakers and mic right before the call so there is not issues during the call.

Cons:

I think if GoToMeeting would have updates go out very now and them it would be good; since there are rarely any updates to the software.