Saves us not only money, but also a lot of time!

Reviewed on 15/10/2018
Bo B.
Inkoop / logistiek
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We have been working with Intuendi for several month now and we are starting to see the results.
So I’m currently very happy about the progress. Compliments to your team for picking up on issues so quickly and the great support

Pros: The support and speed in which new features are introduces are great. It helps us manage our stock levels much better and doesn't only save money, it saves tons of time too.

Cons: The is no integration with our ERP software so all information has to be uploaded manually via CSV-files. This is time consuming but worth the while and still a lot faster than doing everything manually.

Great Software which matches every need

Reviewed on 26/10/2018
Anastasiya B.
Business Intelligence
Consumer Goods, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: With Intuendi we are managing to better manage our stock, control it's value and quantity.
We better predicts our stock value and lower the risk of stock outs using Intuendi's machine learning technics.

Pros: Easy of use, you are ready to start using it in very short time. Interesting set of features.
Great customer support in case of some problems.

Cons: There were some features which were not included in the start but Intuendi is always growing and releasing new features to always be aligned with the changing market needs.

Simple, intuitive AI to help with forecasting and demand planning.

Reviewed on 08/09/2017
Thomas M.
Senior Manager, Demand Planning
Cosmetics, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We cut dozens of hours a week manually analyzing our data and save thousands of dollars a month in software costs.

Pros: Thanks to Intuendi,s intuitive AI and simple UI, we cut dozens of hours a week manually analyzing our data and save thousands of dollars a month in software costs.

Cons: The only con I have about the software is that I have to manually upload my data . If they could connect to my data source and have the data automatically fed into the software then I would love everything about the software!