• Overall

About MyClassCampus

Try free demo of MyClassCampus and experience the best of Mobile App and Cloud technology for your educational organisation.

Learn more about MyClassCampus

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries available

Countries available

Usage

Sort by

Have you used MyClassCampus before?

Santosh J.
Santosh J.
Head Clerk in India
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

Overall Good Institute Management System.

5 3 weeks ago New

Comments: We are very happy to use My Class Campus OS for our college management.

Pros:

We were very happy with Student Management, Fees Management, Certificate Management, Inquiry & Admission Management, Leave Management, Attendance Management, Mobile Application so many more.

Cons:

We can recommend MYCC to do some improvement in LC Generation like, college's Year Down student Management.

Smita M.
Centre Head in India

Review of MyClassCampus by Logic School of Management

4 2 years ago

Comments: Overall experience has been good. We would appreciate if we could be able to do customized reports from our end rather than being dependent on in built reports

Pros:

The most important feature being able to get precise and accurate information.

Cons:

There are still some features that need to be incorporated which can be, however it happens only when its asked for.

Tejas K.
Co Founder in India

Eduvalley Institute

5 2 years ago

Pros:

# User friendly # Almost all features available that an Instirute requires # Help desk quick support # Online Test feature # Material upload feature # Library feature

Cons:

# some bugs in app during Online test # if you use back in this tab app crashed # some time app crashes during test and test submits so students not able to complete test # search feature is not available if we want to upload pdf or other documents from mobile app

Mahomed H.
Administrator in South Africa

MyclassCampus

5 3 months ago

Comments: Overall this software is perfect and we are extremely happy with it.

Pros:

This is a amazing system that is working perfectly for us. All features and modules are easy to set up and easy to use.

Cons:

A few more features could be added to meet global standards and operational sturctures.

Prachi T.
HR Executive in India

Amazing software for LMS & CRM

5 12 months ago

Pros:

The LMS system is very convenient for our students.

Cons:

We require improvements in the CRM system like drop-down for remarks.

Darshan R.
Owner in India

Very good service

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Easy to use and best supporting staff i have ever seen.

Cons:

I like all things, no any queries for the software

Rajendra D.
admin in India

5 2 months ago New

Pros:

We are using myclasscampus for 6 months and I must say it is very easy and paperless ERP.

Cons:

Everything is good nothing to dislike aboute.

Obaidullah R.
Obaidullah R.

Our Journey With MyClassCampus

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Customer Support is the thing that I like the most about MyClassCampus. Their team is always ready to listen to you and solve your issues. Its holistic approach about school and school learning is the second most impressive thing. I have never found things of my requirement missing. It has the ability to reduce the use of paper. It changed the way we used to work in school earlier. Took-over most of the things we did manually. Be it result making or attendance,task assigning or daily planning.

Cons:

It is ever changing which may confuse. The developers come up with new features and improvements too very often. Also, the developments are not well informed. Only the dashboard view tells you what has changed. Most users never visit dashboard. They use only application. The application is used by two groups mainly, teachers & Parents. Support to the parents needs improved.

Foram P.
Front Desk Executive in India

Best Students & parents engagement platform

5 7 months ago

Comments: MyClassCampus works like an operating system for our school. We have used many other software before but nothing can match MyClassCampus. The team is highly passionate for the platform. Thank you MyClassCampus!

Pros:

We are highly satisfied with MyClassCampus ERP. Inquiry Management system has really given us best efficiency to manage admission inquiries. We are using many modules of the platform and our entire administration and teaching staff is happy with the platform.

Cons:

This is a very user friendly application for teachers but students struggle as they are not much familier with technology.

Alamgir K.
Administration in Pakistan
Education Management, 201-500 Employees

Idk

4 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Over all its best software but not friendly

Pros:

Students Attandance system is very helpful for us

Cons:

Your expens management system is not too good for keeping record and maintain its

Nikhil S.
Nikhil S.
Admin in India

Best Institute Management Software

5 3 weeks ago New

Comments: We are majorly using Test and Paper module and Fees Module, and we are getting the best result through this software.
My class campus gives best support in case of any queries.

Pros:

We are using this software since 4 years this software is user friendly as well as consumes less time in managing the student and institute records

Cons:

We request my class campus developers that there should not be any changes in the modules that we are using because its too comfortable to operate

Ravi S.
Co-ordinator in India

One of the Leading School ERP

5 2 years ago

Comments: I love many things about MyClassCampus as it's easy to use; I can use it on my laptop and on my mobile phone, It's tottaly Mobile Friendly. The featureas are amzing and make our enire management pocket friendly.

Pros:

Face Recognised attendance, Online Fees Payment and Finance management with Tally Integration, Inventory Management.

Cons:

What's not to dislike ? It perfectly fits as per our requirements.

Harshida A.
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Ease of Use, Helps parents to stay connected with school updates

5 12 months ago

Comments: Easy to use, Helps parents to stay connected with school.
Parents gets every single detail of their child.

Pros:

Students attendance feature And announcement feature

Cons:

All feature are worthy, It's upon you how many you are using.

Praveen S.
Associate Professor in India

User Review

5 2 years ago

Comments: The overall experience is very good and team support is also one of the best.

Pros:

It's one of the best school/college ERP software , specially its fee and students registration module I like the most.

Cons:

I am using this ERP since last one year almost, but didn't found and feature which I can say that it's missing over there.

Rakesh S.
Sr System Administrator in India

A MultiBranch ERP System for Educational Institutions

5 2 years ago

Comments: MyClassCampus is an Amazing All in one campus management system with Seamless Mobile App, made more flexible commnication between student/parents & Faculty/Management.
Central Finance with Tally Integration to run finance management smoothly & All work paperless with flexible timing.

Pros:

MyClassCampus is one of the best Cloud Based ERP that I can manage it from Anywhere & Anytime. As a System Admin, I'll manage everything via Mobile App

Cons:

Nothing , Everything is working well and satisfied with the back-end support.

Aditi S.
Manager in India

4 7 months ago

Comments: It is sucha a nice experience. We will continue with them for a longer time

Pros:

Best customer service and ease to use. Live classes and their international with Google and zoom is the best

Cons:

There should be a inbuild handle book so that we can solve the problem anytime and there so no need to wait for the working hours

Muhamamd irfan W.
Administrator in Pakistan

Review of my class

5 12 months ago

Comments: All over it is best one to manage the school or college with in limited budget.

Pros:

Attendance system, academic planning and fee management.

Cons:

new person can mistake to create a year or session. but no way to go back.

Poonam R.
Bio Statistician in India
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

I would highly recommend the users to purchase and use ERP.

5 11 months ago

Comments: All well and should purchase at least once to see how to use online based education system data maintenance

Pros:

Online Attendance maintenance Online MCQ test Online uploading syllabus

Cons:

Only one module named Library module was not found for good use

Jayesh kumar S.
vice-principal in India

Easy to understand

5 last month New

Pros:

We are using my class campus since 2 years and their customer support is always ready to support in every situation.

Cons:

Everything is fine. nothing is least about My class campus.

Bharat B.
Executive Secretary in India

Very Good

5 3 months ago

Comments: Very Good

Pros:

Online study through this software is managing very smooth way.

Cons:

Overall I am satisfied but can improve topic wise question bank.

Munish J.
Director in India
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

A great software for both parents and teachers.

5 2 years ago

Pros:

This ERP model has provided ease in communication to parents.

Cons:

The user input and report section in app is quite complicated.

Deepak Y.
Deepak Y.
Manager in India
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

This is very advance and flexible School ERP fulfil all school management’s needs

5 3 months ago

Pros:

MyClassCampus web and mobile app are easy to use and make every process of school management very smooth and in a proper manner. It is a very advance and flexible School ERP which establishes good communication between parents & Faculty. MyClassCampus support team is super helpful like training, query resolution, etc.

Cons:

I haven’t found any cons, they did a pretty good job.

Rochak R.
Gen. Secretary in India

5 2 months ago

Pros:

The software has almost all the features that are required in a good ERP.

Cons:

At times it becomes confusing from which module we need to proceed to edit or modify any entry regarding student or fee etc. because many of the modules are integrated.

Arshad M.
Director in India

Best School ERP Software

5 last year

Comments: The ease of access of data and multitude options makes it best operating software in educational stream.

Pros:

The best feature is that one can access child performance over the years he/she is studying in the school as this prevents a child performance from coming down.The attendance feature is very powerful as it prevents absenteeism of students and helps the school in maintaining the attendance policy of the school by making parents aware the necessity of sending child to school with out any flimsy excuses.

Cons:

Now the main issue that needs serious consideration is that the ideas that one develops and forwards to My Class Campus while operating this software should be given due importance and not be archived or at least a feedback is required

Naveen K.
Naveen K.
Education Management, 201-500 Employees

Awesome tool for My School Management System

5 last year

Comments: "The app makes communication easy and quick, We're solving many classroom management issues with MyClassCampus. MyClassCampus has helped to close the communication gap between students & parents. I like that is technology-based and I can see that I am being fair and see overall analytics of my institute behaviors. "

Pros:

MyClassCampus offers ease of communication between students, parents & OverAll school management. I love being able to communicate with Students/parents via an instant message, push notification & Voice Call. The instant messaging/ voice call features are useful for communication, rather than waiting on emails the teacher and parent can easily communicate with each other. "NOTE - Payment method is much convenient for Students as well as School."

Cons:

At the moment, I haven’t found anything that I dislike.