About Wiremo

Show customers you care with Wiremo’s review request email feature. Automatically display great reviews on your website to boost sales.

Learn more about Wiremo

Pros:

Wiremo is well priced, styled, and easy customizable.

Wiremo ratings

4.7
4.5
4.4
4.2

Wiremo has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 16 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used Wiremo before?

Jani K.
CEO in Finland
Computer Software, Self Employed

Love at first sight

5 last year

Comments: One of the best things is that Wiremo crew listens to customers and their ideas about the peoduct and what it could do in future.

Pros:

Wiremo is very simple to setup. Sync your store products with one click and you are up to the races.

Cons:

I don’t have anything to add in this area. Everything is just perfect as is.

last year

Thank you for taking the time to leave your Wiremo review Jani. I'm so glad to hear that it's been easy for you to set up and sync with your store products! We're also pleased to hear that our team listens and responds well - this is something we take very seriously. Your feedback will be passed along internally, but if there are any particular features or improvements you would like us to consider in future updates, please let me know!

Grant P.
Web Developer in US
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Best Reviews for Squarespace

5 12 months ago

Pros:

It has all the features that you want in a review plugin. It easily adds star ratings to each product page, and to each product on a listing page. You can configure review requests after an order. This was a game changer after I had tried another product first.

Cons:

No problems with it, I was blown away by the ease of installation and how well it worked out of the box.

12 months ago

Thank you for your review, Wiremo is a great plugin and we're so happy to hear that it's been working well for you! We're always looking for ways to make our plugins more useful and I'm glad that this one has been helpful. If there's anything else we can do, please let us know!

Co-Founder & Head of Digital in Sweden
Food Production, 2-10 Employees

Wow such a bad service

1 last year

Comments: I will change to something else.

Pros:

Resonable pricing and all the basic features.

Cons:

The customer support, the limitations of the service

last year

Hi, Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear about the challenges of using Wiremo. We want every customer to have a positive experience with our product and we're always looking at ways to improve the service. It's great that you're reaching out about this so that we can take action on it. Please reach out directly through email or chat if there is anything else we can do for you in the future!

Trevor W.
Guitar Instructor in US
Music, Self Employed

Great platform...if you need email integration for reviews

5 2 years ago

Comments: I am no longer using Wiremo because I found a cheaper alternative but Wiremo did achieve most of what I needed it to while I was using it (roughly 8 months or more). The customer service was responsive but they weren't able to resolve the font issue I mentioned above. Due to this I chose to look elsewhere for a similar product. I ended up switching over to the Elfsight review widget app (also the maps and pricing widgets) and have been very happy with the price, functionality, and customization offered. Elfsight allows you to choose much more specific widgets at lower prices (they discount them more after every one you buy) rather than getting locked into paying for features you don't use. This model worked better for my needs.

Pros:

Wiremo is easy to use and allows users to manually enter reviews from customers that were left on 3rd party sites like google/yelp etc or you can retrieve reviews through email and display them directly to the "widget". If you need to collect reviews from a large number of customers on a regular and recurring basis, I think Wiremo offers a great solution. They make it easy to automate the the whole process of email outreach. You can even reward loyal customers automatically with promos and coupons.

Cons:

If all you need is the widget portion to help cleanly display reviews on your website, then there are better alternatives for the money. At $20/month for the lowest tier membership, you are already paying for the email feature built into Wiremo. So if that's not something you need, then I would look elsewhere. In my case, I get reviews every now and then for my services and did not need a collection functionality but rather just a display function. This is why I ended up switching to a cheaper alternative. The other unfortunate aspect of their web widget is that you can't edit the color of certain "gray" fonts. On my website this became an issue because the fonts were not easy to read. It was odd because some fonts you can edit, while others you can't.

2 years ago

Thank you for your honest review. We'll take into consideration your feedback to improve our service. You are welcome back anytime!

Nicolae P.
UPQODE Manager in US
Accounting, 11-50 Employees

Excellent app for product reviews

5 last year

Comments: Wiremo is the perfect solution for all your product reviews needs. It will help you collect reviews automatically. My experience with Wiremo has been a breeze. They have great communication skills and quick responses to support requests

Pros:

Wiremo is packed with a lot of automatic features that allow you to stop worrying about your marketing. Wiremo is an easy way to keep your website up-to-date with content that matters to potential customers in their area while you're focused on what's important: running your business.

Cons:

I once had an email template that I changed so much that my company's logo was off-center by two millimeters all because there were limited design choices available for me! Email formats should be easy enough for anyone with any level of experience or expertise to input their own ideas into them as well without having to make sacrifices like this one.

12 months ago

Thank you so much for your review, Nicolae! We're really happy to hear that Wiremo is helpful and easy to use. It's always great when a customer can stop worrying about their marketing and focus on what they do best--running their business!

Chris W.
Owner in US
Design, 2-10 Employees

Great solution for Squarespace

5 last year

Pros:

The reviews module was very customizable and quick to get going. I haven't had any issues but when I have needed customer service help it has been positive experiences.

Cons:

There's a lag for the reviews to load when landing on each product page. It's not the end of the world but it noticeable and not sure if it is affecting overall site speed.

12 months ago

Thanks for taking the time to review Wiremo, Chris. I'm glad you're enjoying it and that we've helped with any issues you have encountered. I'm sorry to hear about the experience you had with the loading speed of the review widget. We're actively working on a fix. We are also in touch with Squarespace representatives to build an app that will integrate more deeply into Squarespace, this will definitely improve the widget loading speed. P.S. Our widget is loading asynchronously it doesn't affect your actual page speed.

Rik C.
Managing Director in UK
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Great App - looks great on our website and the customers love it!

5 12 months ago

Comments: Very pleased. Wiremo does the job it needs to do well and has definitely improved our website experience and sales.

Pros:

Looks great on our website and integrates seamlessly. Have used Wiremo on both a SquareSpace website and now a Shopify website. Customer service is excellent - quick response times and fixes.

Cons:

A little pricier now that we have migrated to Shopify.

12 months ago

Hi Rik, thanks for your review and feedback on Wiremo. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the app so far! We love hearing that our customers are happy with our service and products. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words about customer service. If you have any other feedback or questions in the future please feel free to reach out at anytime!

Samuel F.
Digital Performance Manager in Canada

Really easy to use and amazing automation

5 12 months ago

Comments: Nice !

Pros:

Automation. Clearly the best feature of Wiremo ! Once the setup is done you just sit back and let the review come

Cons:

The fact that I need to have to subscription for the same website since it's bilingual and I use a subdomain. To this day I just have deploy it on the french version of my site for that reason.

12 months ago

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that Wiremo has been a great help in automating some of the more tedious parts of your business. We love hearing feedback like this because it helps us improve our product and better serve our customers. If there's anything we can do to make your experience even better, please let us know.

Niya V.
CEO in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Best Option For My Website

5 12 months ago

Pros:

The integration of Wiremo with my Squarespace eCommerce site was easy to install and customize according to look and functionality. I was able to setup everything in one day and customers have been able to leave reviews with no issues. Love it!

Cons:

I don't have any cons at this time using the software.

12 months ago

Thanks for the review Niya! It's great to hear that Wiremo has been a good fit for you. We're always striving to make things easy and painless so I'm glad we were able to get this set up quickly and easily. As always, if you have any questions or issues at all don't hesitate to reach out.

Sarah B.
Owner in UK
Retail, Self Employed

Delighted I added Wiremo reviews to our website

5 12 months ago

Comments: Good experience

Pros:

Relatively easy to use, easy for the reviewer to complete - which is the most important factor

Cons:

Understanding the additional features available

12 months ago

Thank you for the review, Sarah. I'm glad to hear that Wiremo was easy to use and straightforward for you! I completely understand your point about understanding the additional features available. If there is anything we can do to help with this or any other aspect of our service, please let us know by emailing [email protected] so that we can continue providing a great experience for everyone who uses Wiremo.

Coretta J.
Owner in US
Cosmetics, Self Employed

Wiremo Review

4 12 months ago

Comments: I am able to get the reviews on my website with Wiremo and that was my goal. Installing Wiremo wasn’t easy for me. I watched YouTube videos while I was setting up the software on my website. I still don’t have the reviews on my individual products and when I attempted to get help via the service chat I was told I didn’t have it installed in my website.

Pros:

The cost is reasonable for a small business.

Cons:

The back end of the software seems bare bone.

12 months ago

Hi Coretta, thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that Wiremo was not as easy for you to set up as we would have liked it to be. We're always working on making the installation process easier and more user-friendly so please let us know if there's anything else we can do in this area. As far as reviews not being displayed on individual products... I've checked your profile and you never opened a ticket, you have one chat with one reply from our support and then no more replies from you. So, in order to get help start with an email to [email protected]

Cassandra K.
Designer in Italy
Consumer Goods, Self Employed

Amazing review service but it will cost you...

5 12 months ago

Comments: Wiremo is easy to use and great customer service with a beautiful customer facing aesthetic. I do think it is a little pricey for the service, even the most basic service. My entire website doesn't cost that much more per month...

Pros:

Wiremo has a really easy user interface on the front and back and as well as being really aesthetically pleasing. As a consumer fashion website, this was important for us.

Cons:

The cost is pretty steep if you are not fielding significant daily or weekly reviews. In the end, you could probably find a work around through coding that would give you a similar result without the monthly fee, it just might not look as nice.

12 months ago

Hi Cassandra, thank you for your review and 5 stars. We're so glad that Wiremo was able to help you create a beautiful website for your fashion store!

Brett H.
director in UK
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees

Great Product - does exactly what it says on the tin!

5 12 months ago

Comments: Great service when I have had a few set up issues. Response was almost immediate.

Pros:

I like that we can customise the look of the software to match our colours and site.

Cons:

Would be good to be able to condense comments from people as you can end of with a long list under a product. Would be good to have just a header instead of the whole thing.

12 months ago

Thanks for your feedback, Brett! We're glad to hear you enjoy Wiremo and we'll be sure to pass this suggestion on.

Vladimir P.
Co-owner in Moldova
Computer Networking, 11-50 Employees

I recommend Wiremo to everyone looking for a customer reviews widget.

5 5 years ago

Comments: New customers reivews.

Pros:

Wiremo is well priced, styled, and easy customizable. Also it's super easy to install it. There are always new features being added to the app.

Cons:

Small bugs with the dashboard, I hope Wiremo will fix it very soon. Still waiting for some new features.

5 years ago

We really appreciate your feedback!

Tiarra M.
Seamstress in US
Design, Self Employed

Tiarra's Wiremo Review

5 12 months ago

Comments: I love it !! Great customer reviews, so worth it!

Pros:

I love that it easily integrates with my Squarespace blog. for a professional looking finish.

Cons:

Pricy monthly fee. I would love a more affordable option.

12 months ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Wiremo, Tiarra. It sounds like you found a great use case for our product! We're happy to hear that Wiremo helped you achieve the look and feel you wanted. We're always looking for new ways to help businesses create their own unique brand identity so we'll be sure to keep an eye on what other features may help in this area. I hope we can continue providing value through our products and services. If there's anything else we can do, please let us know!

David P.
Founder in US
Food & Beverages, Self Employed

Great product, good customer service

5 12 months ago

Comments: Great experience. Very responsive to questions regarding squarespace integration. Easy to implement.

Pros:

Affordable, integration with squarespace.

Cons:

A little buggy sending out emails to past customers, but happy to be able to use this feature.

12 months ago

Thanks for taking the time to review Wiremo, David. I'm sorry to hear that you had some trouble with emailing past customers and will get our tech team on fixing this. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying using Wiremo! We take pride in developing a product that is affordable, has integration with Squarespace and delivers great customer service. I'll make sure your feedback is passed on to our team here as well.