Limble CMMS Reviews

by LimbleCMMS

Filter by:

• Overall

About Limble CMMS

A simple to use, mobile first maintenance software solution. Reduces downtime by 37%, increases productivity by 41% and more.

Learn more about Limble CMMS

Anthony M.
maintenance manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2021

"Great product, very intuitive."

Pros: What I like the most about this product is how quickly I was able to implement it in our facility.

Cons: I didn't like the limited features at the lower price point.

• Reviewed on 24/09/2021
Chris U.
Facilities Manager
Warehousing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2021

"Great Functions and Notifications"

Comments: overall has been great, the mobility and task sharing is helpful. customer service and quickness of resolving issues has been great.

Pros: QR scan!!!! really useful for assets that are set up for starting work orders or just general information.
custom dashboard is awesome that you can detail what you want to see at a glance
reporting or spread sheets for regulatory agencies. being able to allow access to auditors to review work orders, very helpful in organizing data, labor, invoices, and much more.

Cons: the software is great, but since we have so much inventory/assets the initial set up did get confusing with parents assets and children and grand... that being said, the customer service to get us launched was a good experience. i should mention we have multiple Tenants, customers, employees and auditors in our industry so the business itself was daunting to set up.

• Reviewed on 06/04/2021
Marnus E.
Project Engineer
Oil & Energy, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2021

"Best CMMS tool i've used."

Comments: Being the HSE Focal Point one of my biggest concern has always been addressing items that are not compliant on maintenance inspections. This problem is solved with limble where inspection tasks can be completed on time and submitted for review while generating remediation tasks to repair/improve non compliant items. The system allows you to generate unplanned tasks (work requests) and planned tasks very easily and allows you to track them from start to finish for analysis.

Pros: Other than the ease of implementation and use, which by itself is already worth forking out the money to use this as a company's CMMS tool, their customer support is just next level. They'll help you within a couple of minutes and problems are solved very very quickly. Definitely a tool i'd recommend to any operation.

Cons: It seems like the manner in which a task loads sometimes takes long on larger tasks. This is probably just an IT issue and does not affect the overall performance of the CMMS online based system.

by LimbleCMMS on 17/04/2021

Marnus, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback! I have good news for you, we just made a speed increase this week. Now those large tasks should load really quickly.

• Reviewed on 01/04/2021
Bob T.
Director of Operations
Food Production, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2021

"Limble Review After Three Years"

Comments: We have taken Limble's platform to different levels other than just for CMMS. We are using it for safety and quality training, audits, and verifications. Links to safety videos and PowerPoint presentations are incorporated into a "PM" and, after both are viewed, there is a test with Option Lists used to select answers. We also use the platform for quality and safety audits and verifications in the same manner.

Pros: When we first started using Limble, I found it very user friendly and intuitive. As with any new software, there is a learning curve, but with Limble it was very short. Additionally, the support team was phenomenal. They worked with me on questions I had until they were resolved and their response time was very short.

Cons: The software platform completely met my needs. For the small company I work for, we finally have all information about our assets in one place. I have used other CMMS platforms with very large, multi location companies in the past so I'm familiar with very advanced features. These features are available with Limble but it does require an enterprise license. But, for my needs with the size company we have, the three license subscriptions are working just fine.

• Reviewed on 13/04/2021
David S.
Maintenance Manager
Chemicals, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/10/2020

"Limitless Limble"

Comments: I've only been using it a short time, but so far I'm really enjoying working with it. I find I'm not cursing at my screen and pounding my keyboard like I did with our previous CMMS. This is at least in part because it takes about half the time to do everything.

Pros: Actually my title is a bit of a misnomer, but the programmers seem to be working on that. While it does have limits, there is much to like about Limble. It has a simple design but lots of functionality. Particularly I like the ease of use and how quickly you can find things with the excellent search function. Being able to access various types of data from within a screen rather than constantly jumping back and forth is a relief. Being able to change data readily without the fear of losing history builds confidence. I'm usually afraid to play around in most new softwares for fear of damaging something irreparably, but that is not a problem in Limble. I like the flexibility to tailor parts of Limble to my needs like adding custom data fields in several places. There is a comfortable similarity in style from module to module while still retaining unique capabilities. I love the various types of instructions that can so easily be set up in PMs and the three color dating system, which you can customize, is a quick visual indicator for both the technicians and managers as to the status of each work order.

Cons: I'm not sure there is anything I don't like about it. Mostly I see some areas for improvement, like the Purchasing module that is pretty new. But with Limble welcoming, and actually acting on, customer suggestions, I have no doubt it will gradually mature to be equal to the other modules in time.

• Reviewed on 22/10/2020
Newton K.
Flight Discovery Center Building & Operations Manager
Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2020

"Best Bang for your Buck"

Comments: LimbleCMMS has been a fantastic all in one tool to keep track of work orders, man hours, and upcoming projects in our Operations Department. I would highly recommend this software to any small to mid-size business or organization.

Pros: The best part about LimbleCMMS is their support team. I know I can call them and have a timely response with a fix to a bug or help with a new feature. They are incredibly open to suggestions and are willing to implement needed features or explain how an already implemented feature can serve that purpose.

Cons: The mobile app can be difficult to use when starting out. I recommend the full version for the first few weeks of use especially when building assets.

• Reviewed on 12/06/2020
Darin M.
Maintenance Supervisor
Machinery, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2021

"Limble is a valuable asset to the performance of our team"

Comments: Limble has allowed us to manage our maintenance activities and keep track of many metrics that show how the maintenance team and the business is doing. Limble has taken our company to the next level.

Pros: Initial set up is easy. It is very easy to use and navigate. The tutorials are very helpful when first starting to learn the software.

Cons: There have been some features that needed improved, but the Limble team has been VERY receptive and fast to make changes that are requested. I really don't have any big issues with the software or the Limble team.

• Reviewed on 11/02/2021
Chargé principal opérations techniques
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2019

"My two cents"

Comments: Limble has allowed me to set more efficient work and internvetion plans since they are based on all the information the platform is able to gather. Most of my internventions are now planned ahead of time, and I receive automatic remindes, even for internvetions that will take place in ove a year. Amazing tool!

Pros: Well, overlooking the fact that limble is an excellent and very powerful tool, their customer support is INSANE. My company is based in Montreal, and I am aware that there are time zone differences, but the support team has always answered my questions very very quickly. Even on Saturdays. Often times I send them a message, just so that I do not forget to communicate it, but I have always been replied in less than an hour. Moreover, the tool is extremely powerful. I am the technical manager of around 20 buildings. And Limble has helped me organize my maintenances in a much more efficient manner.

Cons: The only thing is that I would eventually need the software to be available in French. This would be a requirement for some of our clients.

by LimbleCMMS on 05/09/2019

Good news, Limble is now available in French, Spanish, Portuguese and Thai. The language can be changed for the entire organization or a single user.

• Reviewed on 05/02/2019
Jason P.
Director of Maintenance
Textiles, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/01/2020

"A must have for Maintenance"

Comments: Limble has been an easy transition from the beginning.

Pros: The software is very intuitive and can be used for many aspects of your reliability tracking.

Cons: nothing. i have found this program to be easy to use and a quick learn for the teams.

• Reviewed on 16/01/2020
Nick P.
Production Mananger
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2021

"Great Support!"

Comments: Such a great addition to our company!

Pros: Limble has been a blessing to our company as we never had a maintenance CMM before. It is very user friendly while still able to go into details. Anytime we have a suggestion or issue, Limble is awesome at getting back to us in a timely manner and also with a fix!

Cons: I cannot think of anything you can improve at this time.

• Reviewed on 11/05/2021
Will F.
Engineering Manager
Chemicals, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/07/2021

"Nisus Review"

Comments: We had nothing to start with and Limble made it so simple to implement, and they provided excellent support through the whole process. The simplest, yet very powerful CMMS that I have ever used.

Pros: The Preventative Maintenance portion is very simple to use and get set up, it gives you all sorts of ways to set up frequencies and easily tracks all activities.

Cons: No cons, everything went perfect with implementation of the system.

• Reviewed on 21/07/2021
Property Manager
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2017

"LIMBLE has helped us organize our work orders and track our assets with ease of use at a great value"

Comments: organization and control of work flow and assets

Pros: Customer Service and ability to speak to our exact needs is fabulous. All companies should be as responsive. Price and ease of use are exceptional. Captures the data that is needed without being so overly complicated that you become a slave to the system.

Cons: Ablility to customize reports would be helpful - The basics are there, just nice to be able to format to meet my needs.

by LimbleCMMS on 15/01/2018

Thanks for the great review!

We are working on custom dashboards that will allow you to build reports exactly the way you want.

We will keep you posted!

• Reviewed on 07/11/2017
Mike M.
Facility Maintenance Manager
Defense & Space, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/04/2020

"Easy to get started"

Comments: My experience has been great. Anytime I have had a question it was literally answered within 5 minutes or less. - Good Job!

Pros: It was an easy migration from our old system. We just imported a lot of items. Using mobile app to add details and capture data for assets proved to be super easy as well. No longer having to track paperwork every week has freed up enough of my time to pay for our Limble subscription

Cons: Wish I had found it sooner. Not much not to like about this software.

• Reviewed on 30/04/2020
Cesar R.
Maintenance Planner
Food Production, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2020

"Great system"

Pros: Easy to use,good customization, and all around pretty straight forward

Cons: The export to excel should allow you to pick what info you want exported instead of a blind data dump

• Reviewed on 11/06/2020
Rick T.
Facility Maintenance Manager
Packaging & Containers, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2020

"Nice looking"

Comments: I have build and set up myown CMMS software several time before, but with this company I'm not allowed.

Pros: Nice looking screens, fast and does what this company needs

Cons: Last company I was at wanted more and I'm afraid this won't quite do it.

• Reviewed on 19/06/2020
Thomas S.
It Support
Automotive, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2021

"Limble Review"

Pros: Easy to access and tracks what was done.

Cons: Getting my users to fill out a work order.

• Reviewed on 07/04/2021
Brad G.
Environmental Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2018

"Great program!"

Pros: web based
no upfront or yearly fees
pay per asset

Cons: nothing. The software was simple, without all the bells and whistles of other programs

• Reviewed on 11/09/2018
Paul S.
Maintenance manager
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2017

"Over all very good"

Pros: Nice layout and easy to use. Email alerts are very useful, and the comparison between planned and unplanned is very helpful

by LimbleCMMS on 15/01/2018

Thank you for the great review!

• Reviewed on 19/12/2017
Sarah P.
Quality Assurance Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/08/2021

"User-friendly, even for non-tech industries!"

Comments: We have really enjoyed using Limble to manage our property management systems, and it has transformed how our team operates. Limble adds communication AND documentation that we didn't have before.

Pros: The main reason we chose Limble was because of how user friendly it is. We are a human services agency, running about 35 group homes and day programs for adults with developmental disabilities. We needed an easy system that could be used by our small maintenance team and human service managers. The mobile app works great for our maintenance team, and the QR code functionality has been extremely well received by our program managers.

Cons: Learning how to properly set up Limble was challenging at first, and would likely be even tougher for someone without any database knowledge. They assign someone to show you how to set things up to get started, but if your company is in a non-manufacturing industry, you may need to set things up in a unique way in order for Limble to meet your needs.

• Reviewed on 10/08/2021
Peretz L.
Facilities Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2020

"Limble Does It All Plus More, And It Costs Less Too"

Comments: Previously, we were using a combination of emails, pen, paper, google forms, and excel sheets to keep track of our maintenance tasks, their scheduling, repairs, PMs, etc. The migration process was super easy using the bulk import tool, and in a very short time, we had all our assets up, maintenance schedules and jobs up, inventory, and everything running smoothly. In day to day use, Limble hit all the spots that were important to us. Easy work order creation, a great manager's view to see what is going on, an awesome interface for working with our third party vendors, efficient inventory management. Most effectively, the PMs can be scheduled easily and basically, or you can dig down and schedule it on a granular level, maximizing your uptime between PMs, and still making sure that nothing slips by.

Pros: Was very easy to migrate over using their bulk import method, for both assets and jobs.
Great customer service, attentive team.
Straightforward configuration.
Straightforward pricing.
Thoughtfully designed with both the maintenance manager, technician, and requestor in mind.

Cons: The design could be a little more sleek.

• Reviewed on 19/07/2020
Alex R.
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/03/2020

"A simple, but powerful tool."

Comments: I manage a number of different companies planned maintenance across Africa, needed a program which is adaptable, easy to setup and hand over - at the same time be able to remote monitor.
seems to be going well so far

Pros: There are many Pros fro the software - but the most important, it the fact the developers, to whom i must take my hat off too, listen to us the customer, and develop the program around our needs, since i have been using the program, it keeps improving, more and more useful features being added all the time, but they have still have kept it simple, but powerful tool. Easy to add in assets, across multiple sites, with all the data columns you need - you build this as you need, the same deal with spare parts. Able to import asset and spares lists in from excel, not a csv file, so simple, once you've set up the data columns in Limble first .... but now have just seen another way - through their very useful constantly updating dedicated web page - https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/ Adding users, limiting their reach, setting up teams, a bit trickier, but easy enough. The mobile app, i find just as simple, it does it s job. The backup from limble if you have a query is also very strong, quick to reply, by email and phone - even to me all the way in Zimbabwe.

Cons: Okay, so at the time of this review - there are 2 areas which in my line I do find Limble lacking - off line mobility of the mobile app - but know this is something which they are working on, so looking forward seeing this.
Secondly, the stocking side, entering reordered stock i found cumbersome, and there seems to be no stock withdrawl / return per work order system - but this could be that i have not set the form up correctly.

• Reviewed on 02/03/2020
Francisco F.
Maintenance Manager
Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/12/2020

"Very easy to use and implement"

Comments: Really impressed with it's ease of use functionality of the system.

Pros: It was really easy to implement in our facility. Training for new users is very self explanatory.

Cons: Automatic downtime tracker, have made a suggestion this would really come in handy.

• Reviewed on 21/12/2020
Derek M.
Director of Operations & Exhibits
Museums & Institutions, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/09/2019

"Solid CMMS Software Solution"

Comments: It allows us to be more proactive than reactionary to all of our required maintenance, inspections, and PMs.
Limble CMMS has been a game-changer for us! No more whiteboard or excel task logging.

Pros: It has revolutionized the way we approach and accomplish our day-today operations. It provides accountability for employee performance, keeps our inventories stocked, maintains better coverage of periodic maintenance an inspections, provides detailed reports on our assets and it's cloud based so everything is backed-up.

Cons: Mobile app could use more features that are available on the website but are not available on the app. It limits remote capabilities.

• Reviewed on 03/09/2019
Ron M.
Director of Facilities
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/05/2019

"Great Product & Great Price!"

Comments: They are a great company to work with and have saved me countless hours in setup, use and training. And the technicians have been a pleasure to communicate with.

Pros: Well the price is a very good start, but I think the ease of use and the ease of training new users is probably 2nd to that. I have used several other web software packages and have found this one to be the most helpful and directed toward the work that I do, meaning putting in work requests, work orders for Planned Maintenance or Projects and Keeping track of assets and spaces. Also, I have requested a few minor software changes and upgrades and they took care of them within a few minutes, pretty amazing with today's software companies! Great Mobile software also.

Cons: There has been no areas that I do not like so far, but I suppose it would be helpful to be able to "schedule" a work Order to become live. That is in the works, as far as Limble says, but is not so far. You can plan and schedule and put steps in a work order, but you can not schedule a ticket or work order to become active in the future.

• Reviewed on 30/05/2019
Tie G.
Service Manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/01/2019

"Perfect for my business"

Comments: I run a coffee equipment service company and Limble is great for everything we do. We can store all of our assets and equipment and access it easily with a comprehensive list of all the work done on the equipment. creating maintenance schedules is a breeze and the custom dashboards allow me to view service done on select categories of equipment. Limble is by far the best CMMS on the market and I wouldn't dream of using anything else.

Pros: Customer service is always great. I can store information about all of my assets nicely and neatly.

Cons: I can honestly say I have yet to run into anything that I am unhappy with.

• Reviewed on 29/01/2019