Get rid of Excel and get LimbleCMMS

Reviewed on 30/10/2019
Ryan C.
Maintenance Supervisor
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Coming from an Excel based Maintenance program, Limble is a lifesaver. My past workflow consisted of an excel sheet with tons of macros and manual data input almost daily just to schedule PM's.
Work instructions were usually copies direct from manufactures documentation or passed along tribal knowledge.
Maintenance request were by whatever means were convenient. It wasn't uncommon to get a sticky note with a request.
Limble has allowed me to automatically schedule tasks, create interactive work instructions, and provide a simple work request portal accessible from anywhere. All in one package. Scheduling PM's is nearly automatic now. Time interval based tasks just show up after the time has elapsed. The API can work both ways, updating hour counters automatically and pushing tasks to an ERP for scheduling.

Pros: The biggest selling point of this software was that I could start using it right away. At best, other services would offer pretty limited "sandbox" to demonstrate the functionality. Limble provided a fully functional trial that allowed me to see how it would work in my environment almost immediately. Simple to setup and get going . Not overwhelming for new users, nor is it aggravatingly limited for expert users. Customer support is excellent. They take the time to understand concerns and provide a human response. No copy-pasted answers that are only slightly relevant or don't answer your question at all. Requested features usually get added quickly. Reports and Custom dashboards to realize MTTF and MTTR data, identify trends and areas of improvement, track inventory and expenses, etc...

Cons: No major cons. When I identify the occasional issue it is usually resolved within 24 hours.
No onsite hosted install option could be a con for some.

Limble

Reviewed on 17/10/2019
Christopher G.
Quality and CI Manager
Machinery, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We finally have realized data in maintenance cost, machine MTTR/MTBF, visual logs of work done, and much more. This software has made it much easier for me developing justifications for new machinery, gaging, and overhauls. If you think you have a good solution and you haven't tried this one, try it.

Pros: We worked very closely with the software development team to get custom features that work for us. You won't get that kind of attention from anyone else.

Cons: Anything we disliked was either changed as a recommendation from another customer or for us. They continue to work hard to ensure this software is everything you need and more.

One of the best CMMS I've Used

Reviewed on 23/10/2019
Francisco F.
Maintenance Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I am very happy with Limble it does what I need it to do and can easily keep track of work being performed and upcoming task.
I don't have to spend much time behind the computer and get more work done.

Pros: The ease of use, how user friendly it is.
Has the feel of an app even on a desktop,
easy to navigate.

Cons: Minor issues that have been submitted for ad ons

Going paperless

Reviewed on 23/08/2019
Bethuel M.
Snr. Plant Mechanic
Construction, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have began an important journey of creating the technical history of all the equipment I am responsible for and this will go a long way in making g important decisions even with diagnostic information. No more heaps of paper and losing hours looking for info from piled stationery. I have more time on my hands to take care of other pressing priorities.

Pros: Impressive interface, QR coding, mobile app, exceptional functionality and most importantly the ease of generating reports. Yes all CMMS's have at least some or more of the above features but below the surface you experience more. Bonus.....it is the most affordable with administrator/manager and user capabilities.

Cons: I still struggle with setting up the maintenance intervals with regards to hour metre readings. I have not seen an entry for periodic hour metre registering to keep track of the next schedule.

by LimbleCMMS on 09/09/2019

Thank you for your review! I'm sorry you are having a struggle setting up the hour meter reading intervals. Here is a great article that goes in depth on how to set up hour meters: https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/articles/2971834-meter-readings

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Just what we needed when we needed it

Reviewed on 22/04/2019
Michael K.
Director of Software & Engineering
Food Production, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: One of our colleagues wrote in a meeting agenda: “I <3 Limble.” We've been very pleased with Limble. It's helping us organize our growing number of assets and increasingly complex maintenance needs. Much of our maintenance is concerned with specialized care of sensors to maintain accurate and reliable data. With Limble we were able to get on top of the scheduling and personnel complexity to reduce failures, act proactively rather than reactively, and relieve stress on our people.

Pros: We knew we needed something more capable than a calendar to help us manage our specialized maintenance needs. Of all the options we researched and trialed, Limble was just the right fit for us. The pricing and features aligned nearly perfectly for where we are today. In nearly every circumstance we've found a good way to accomplish what we need with Limble. While we are a small operation today we see Limble remaining as a viable option for us even as we grow.

Cons: The mobile app and web interface are lacking. The mobile app is mostly a wrapper around a mobile formatted website rather than a fully native and capable app. Meanwhile the web interface relies on periodic refreshes rather than instantaneous updates in response to data entry and UI interactions. That said, we prefer the functionality with a slightly wanting interface of Limble to other, slicker options that do not deliver on the core functionality. Limble has a few advanced features — including some still being built out — that are still a bit clunky and lack documentation. But, the support team is incredibly responsive and fills in those gaps.

CUSTOMER SERVICE is OUTSTANDING

Reviewed on 05/04/2019
Ted R.
Ground Operations Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: As stated above, overall a very positive experience.

Pros: Simple enough to be useful for simple tasks, complex enough for the most complex operation and covering everything in between. We used a messy mixture of spreadsheets, email calendar reminders, sticky notes and amazing memories to manage everything Limble is managing for us now. We have been utilizing Limble for over 4 months now resulting in already a much more efficiently run maintenance program as well as much stronger communication between equipment users, technicians and management. In my limited experience with software companies, it is very difficult to find a company that bends over backwards to serve their customers like the guys at Limble do. They are very helpful with the complex questions as well as the stupid questions. They fix little bugs very promptly and even requests that fall into "Product Development" are sometimes "patched" within the hour. I couldn't be happier with their service.

Cons: This is a software seemingly built for facility related maintenance tasks, but because it is so flexible, we are using it to efficiently manage our fleet of heavy trucks, light vehicles, small equipment as well as our facilities. For what this software is missing that other software companies focused on fleet management have, it makes up for in customer service. Nothing negative at this time because I understand its limitations in regards to our application.

Limble CMMS

Reviewed on 28/12/2018
Matt O.
Facilities Manager
Construction, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We have a large facility with a combination of manufacturing and office space. We use Limble for equipment and facilities preventative maintenance scheduling, employee facilities work requests, tracking equipment downtime and work order history, and asset management.
I've used other CMMS at other facilities, and my experience with Limble has been very positive. Limble makes it easy to stay organized, and respond quickly to work requests.

Pros: Limble's Work Request Portal is easy for all our employees to use. I sent out the link to the entire company, everyone bookmarked it, and now people can easily submit work requests. It did not require lengthy instructions or any assistance from our IT dept.
We've also been very impressed with Limble's customer service. They are easy to reach, and always making improvements.

Cons: There was an item on the work request portal that was unclear, but I mentioned it to Limble's customer support and it was fixed immediately

FACILITY MAINTENANCE WORK MADE FASTER AND EASY

Reviewed on 06/07/2019
Stephen olawale J.
ARCHITECT
Construction, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Its took me some times to learn and teach all the technicians, some of the technicians are not used to computer gadget, so, I have to train them on how to navigate and use the software, its would have grate if we can have contact of supplies or vendors of facilities attached to each asset, so we can carry out quick market inventory on each machines or asset

Pros: We have thought about having a software to schedule and give work order for maintenance of our construction machinery and faculties, we equipped every of our technician with a tablet for quick alert, Limble CMMS was suggested by a friend, I started with the trial version has an administrator and manager, it was quite easy to learn, getting work order to technicians just by pushing a button was interesting, managing the company's asset and tracking of labour cost was made easy, tracking of past maintenance work was also possible, the interface is easy to navigate.

Cons: I would have loved it more if futuristic maintenance schedule can be created, tagged with a time alarm, in an organised order, i hope this would be included in the upgrade, the application requires that every technician needs to have a tablet with a regular internet service, to be informed and alerted about any maintenance work order, but nevertheless, I think it makes our work fast and makes us work smart

A very simple and elegant CMMS system.

Reviewed on 01/03/2019
Robert T.
Director of Operations
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We are a small manufacturing operation with 20 employees running 24/5. We have a multitude of quality check and maintenance checks that need to be performed on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis. Prior to Limble, there was an attempt to track what needed done with vague instructions on pieces of paper. From shift to shift, everyone had their own method of doing things. Limble allowed us to standardize all of these checks and routines plus it maintains an electronic file of past checks that can be sorted through very easily. We have even started using it for safety and quality training by building our training programs into it as a PM.

Pros: If you've have prior experience with CMMS systems, Limble is very intuitive.
The ability to view and use the software on multiple platforms is very advantageous.
It is very customizable to fit most any need requiring reminders at different periods of time.
The ability to build PM's with photo's, video's, and PDF's provides the end users with a very clear understanding of what needs to be done.
I was able to become proficient and launched the system after only 2 weeks.
Support from Limble is fantastic - very prompt and they work well with you to truly understand your questions.

Cons: I have no complaints about the software, price, reliability, or customer support

Solid CMMS Software Solution

Reviewed on 03/09/2019
Derek M.
Director of Operations & Exhibits
Museums & Institutions, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It allows us to be more proactive than reactionary to all of our required maintenance, inspections, and PMs.
Limble CMMS has been a game-changer for us! No more whiteboard or excel task logging.

Pros: It has revolutionized the way we approach and accomplish our day-today operations. It provides accountability for employee performance, keeps our inventories stocked, maintains better coverage of periodic maintenance an inspections, provides detailed reports on our assets and it's cloud based so everything is backed-up.

Cons: Mobile app could use more features that are available on the website but are not available on the app. It limits remote capabilities.

Time-Saver

Reviewed on 24/11/2019
Dawson B.
Maintenance Manager
Farming, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Limble is so easy to use! It’s all about efficiency. Why waste time fixing break-downs when you could just prevent them with the proper preventative maintenance plan? Obviously that is the ideal of everyone who is interested in saving time and money. Limble makes that a reality. The idea of limble is really just to take the resources already within the company and maximizing them. I especially love the accessibility of having it on my phone. As a manager always on the go, it is so easy to communicate with my crew when there is a work order that needs taken care of immediately. It’s so easy to manage all of the different assets. Mechanics time is easily tracked and inventory is always at my fingertips in the app. I could go on and on talking about the ease of use and efficiency. Instead I’ll summarize it by saying it’s the most efficient, accessible, time and money saving, easy to use, preventative maintenance software I’ve ever come into contact with. It’s customer service can’t be beat either!

Cons: I haven’t had any problems with the software that haven’t been handled by customer support right away.

An Outstanding CMMS Value!

Reviewed on 11/01/2019
John P.
Equipment Director
Hospitality, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We implemented Limble CMMS over a 14 day period, loading fleet information and PM schedules for approx. 320 assets from our previous locally installed system. Technician training with the Lenovo Tab 4 8 tablets took all of 1/2 hour, as the Limble interface is simple and intuitive. During the implementation process I had several questions for Limble support, and all were answered immediately. I have also made a couple of suggestions for the team, and they were implemented within 48 hours! I must say that working with the Limble team has been a refreshingly positive experience!

Pros: It is so easy to get Limble up and running! Implementation was a snap, and our technicians really like having all the information they need right on their tablets - no more shuffling through paper work orders and reference materials. Limble has freed up hours of my time each week, allowing me to spend more time training and problem-solving on the shop floor. All of the information we need is available with just a click or two - fantastic! There are no annual contracts, the price point is less than 1/2 what the competition is charging for the same features, and the support is truly remarkable!

Cons: What I like least is that it took me so long to find it! I'm a fan!

My two cents

Reviewed on 05/02/2019
Chargé principal opérations techniques
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Limble has allowed me to set more efficient work and internvetion plans since they are based on all the information the platform is able to gather. Most of my internventions are now planned ahead of time, and I receive automatic remindes, even for internvetions that will take place in ove a year. Amazing tool!

Pros: Well, overlooking the fact that limble is an excellent and very powerful tool, their customer support is INSANE. My company is based in Montreal, and I am aware that there are time zone differences, but the support team has always answered my questions very very quickly. Even on Saturdays. Often times I send them a message, just so that I do not forget to communicate it, but I have always been replied in less than an hour. Moreover, the tool is extremely powerful. I am the technical manager of around 20 buildings. And Limble has helped me organize my maintenances in a much more efficient manner.

Cons: The only thing is that I would eventually need the software to be available in French. This would be a requirement for some of our clients.

by LimbleCMMS on 05/09/2019

Good news, Limble is now available in French, Spanish, Portuguese and Thai. The language can be changed for the entire organization or a single user.

Great for smaller and larger facilities

Mike H.
Facilities Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: When I came on as Facilities Director a few weeks ago our work requests were little more than sticky notes. Requests got shuffled and lost causing delays and frustrations. We haven't fully integrated Limble yet but we are already seeing improvements in our efficiency. Currently, I hand input all of our work requests and the technicians open and complete them. We are just a few days from opening it up to all employees. Some initial training has been done and the employees are excited about the ease of use and the email responses as work progresses. As we fully integrate Limble we expect to see more benefits and increase our response and completion times. The customer support has been outstanding. The Limble team is very quick to respond to any questions and they are very open to suggestions.

Pros: Ease of use
Cost
Streamlined functionality
Ability to track asset history
Email responses to the originator of the work request.
Customization to a point

Cons: Very minor cons
It would be nice to be able to customize QR code labels and print directly to the printer and labels. As it is now I must take a snip of the QR code and paste it in our own template for asset labels.
It would be nice to have a "directory" to be able to keep the contact information for vendors, contractors, etc.

Great Product & Great Price!

Reviewed on 30/05/2019
Ron M.
Director of Facilities
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: They are a great company to work with and have saved me countless hours in setup, use and training. And the technicians have been a pleasure to communicate with.

Pros: Well the price is a very good start, but I think the ease of use and the ease of training new users is probably 2nd to that. I have used several other web software packages and have found this one to be the most helpful and directed toward the work that I do, meaning putting in work requests, work orders for Planned Maintenance or Projects and Keeping track of assets and spaces. Also, I have requested a few minor software changes and upgrades and they took care of them within a few minutes, pretty amazing with today's software companies! Great Mobile software also.

Cons: There has been no areas that I do not like so far, but I suppose it would be helpful to be able to "schedule" a work Order to become live. That is in the works, as far as Limble says, but is not so far. You can plan and schedule and put steps in a work order, but you can not schedule a ticket or work order to become active in the future.

Perfect for my business

Tie G.
Service Manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I run a coffee equipment service company and Limble is great for everything we do. We can store all of our assets and equipment and access it easily with a comprehensive list of all the work done on the equipment. creating maintenance schedules is a breeze and the custom dashboards allow me to view service done on select categories of equipment. Limble is by far the best CMMS on the market and I wouldn't dream of using anything else.

Pros: Customer service is always great. I can store information about all of my assets nicely and neatly.

Cons: I can honestly say I have yet to run into anything that I am unhappy with.

Great Product, Even better support!

Reviewed on 17/09/2018
Mohammad hassaan A.
Factory Engineering and Maintenance Manager
Consumer Goods, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Zero Complaints!

Pros: I started using Limble after trying out many other off the shelf CMMS softwares and I quickly fell in love with the ease of use, intuitiveness yet the power this tool provided me and my team. The ability to see automatically generated and customized reports meant that I could choose whether I wanted to see things at a micro-level or a macro one, or both of them together. However, what beats their product is the customer support and the team provides. There was a major change in the software which was a deal breaker (maker) for me and the team did it. Without being hyperbolic, this is the best in class customer services interaction I have ever had with any technology company, big or small.

Cons: The visualization of the software could be improved in the way it displays the asset trees. Secondly, there should be a way to customize forms to different formats to suit your own organization. But, I would say all of these things are not show-stoppers.

Comprehensive, yet simple CMMS

Reviewed on 07/11/2019
Michael F.
Facilities & Maintenance Manager
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Limble has provided a CMMS solution that has been easy to implement, allowing me to get a grasp on maintenance throughout our facility. I really appreciate the customer support and rapid implementation of new features.

Pros: Limble has an excellent interface that is easy to use along with robust features for managing and scheduling maintenance. Additionally, I really appreciate the cross-platform compatibility with Windows, iOS and Android.

Cons: I would appreciate the option to add/customize more fields for managing parts.

starting up with limble

Reviewed on 13/03/2019
Alex R.
assistant technical manager
Food Production, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: i have started to use limble as we are a small maintenance devision looking after many meat processing machinery located at many customer sites - keeping track of all works done, history, parts used, we were going backwards, not to mention having CMMS - we were just fire fighters, moving from one fire to the next, seems this program will help out with this in leaps and bounds..... will keep you updated as we go along with it

Pros: as just starting i have found that although its not quick to set up initially, once you grasp it, works well and easy to do. Depending on amount of info you load into the system, the reports back are helpfull on equipment downtime, costs to run, see past history of machine in parts and reports, easier to keeping track of technicians, and I have just started.
great all round, and they get you involved in development - not that ive spent much time here.

Cons: there is no offline version, for it to work you have to be online - something i am sure they are working to do though.

Amazing Software

Reviewed on 13/11/2017
Jeff B.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Allowed me to organize and streamline my operations. PMs are automatically sent out and I know that they are being done on time. Problems are easily reported and resolved. Overall Limble has been a great help.

Pros: Limble is extremely easy to use and flexible enough to meet my unique needs. Setup was a breeze and my CMMS advisor was quick to respond with any questions I had. PM schedules work great and has helped me effectively organize my PM plan.

Cons: The reports they have in there are great, but I think adding more custom reporting capabilities would be helpful.

by LimbleCMMS on 15/01/2018

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad Limble is working well for you.

Best Product Ever

Reviewed on 06/12/2019
Co-Founder & CEO
Restaurants, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: They are great. Amazing service and fantastic support

Pros: Great for our maintenance checklists and for managing our operations across multiple people and departments

Cons: I have no complaints about their software. It works just as they described from the very beginning!!

Great Asset!

Jess D.
Engineer
Plastics, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: With Limble I have been able to histogram my trouble areas and point out where we need to invest our time and money to improve our process. I have also been able to track spare parts, where they are, where they are going, etc. So far this has been a great experience.

Pros: The software is very helpful in collecting data that can point to areas of our facility that need attention. However the greatest part is that it is easy to use and easy to implement.

Cons: I haven't found anything yet that I don't like. When I need a solution, I call my Limble associate and they find a solution that fits my needs.

LIMBLE has helped us organize our work orders and track our assets with ease of use at a great value

Reviewed on 07/11/2017
Property Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: organization and control of work flow and assets

Pros: Customer Service and ability to speak to our exact needs is fabulous. All companies should be as responsive. Price and ease of use are exceptional. Captures the data that is needed without being so overly complicated that you become a slave to the system.

Cons: Ablility to customize reports would be helpful - The basics are there, just nice to be able to format to meet my needs.

by LimbleCMMS on 15/01/2018

Thanks for the great review!

We are working on custom dashboards that will allow you to build reports exactly the way you want.

We will keep you posted!

Awesome Product with REAL support!

Reviewed on 21/11/2018
Jason M.
Executive VP of Operations
Mining & Metals, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Our team reviewed & demoed 6 different CMMS companies and the decision was easy! The functionality was extremely easy, but still provides the analytics needed to track our companies time and money spent in maintenance. Their support is top-notch! I've dealt with numerous software companies in my position and can tell you, you will not find one better!

Cons: There are some display improvements that could be improved. With that being said, Limble to the ideas and implemented them in a short time.

Game changer in asset and task management

Reviewed on 21/07/2018
Director of Business Developmnet
Facilities Services, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Simplified sset and task management.

Pros: I like that it is easy use. Before selecting an asset/task management Saas, I signed up for about 5 demos with various companies. Most of them were extremely complicated and expensive. Limble was a breathe of fresh air. The customer service is great, if you have any questions, they respond immediately and with clear answers.

Cons: Like any other software, there is an occasional bug. These are resolved promptly. There isn't anything I dislike about the software.