• Overall

About Zingle

Zingle helps SMBs and enterprise companies communicate with their customers authentically, at scale, for a better experience.

Learn more about Zingle

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Zingle before?

Leasing Professional in US
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

Single is very helpful in my daily work but can be very frustrating to use at times.

3 4 years ago

Pros:

Zingle is such an easy way to contact people, and people respond very quickly to text messages. I like that we can group people in different ways such as the property where they live.

Cons:

Zangle is not mobile friendly for my Android phone, and it is tough to use while on the go. It is hard to tell when you have new messages and when your company is getting many messages per day it is easy to miss them as there is no obvious alert or color change etc.

Jenna S.
Jenna S.
PM Operations Manager in US

Amazing Product - Perfect For Our Property

5 3 years ago

Comments: Amazing, very helpful, and a great new-age way to give our guests the best service.

Pros:

We love the ease of use for it and how well it works for a condo property like ours. We can message all guests at once in case of emergency (our power went out last week and it was so easy to pull up the app - on our phones - and communicate with them during this). Just daily communication, welcome, requests, and departure reminders are so simple and most are automated! Minimal work but maximum communication to the guests.

Cons:

We struggle with automated Welcome messages through HotSOS. It cannot communicate directly to our Hotel's PMS - SMS - so we must use HotSOS and that causes communication errors sometimes.

Kimberly G.
gsa in US
Hospitality, 201-500 Employees

Zingle works great and it has many features that make your work life much easier.

5 4 years ago

Comments: The benefits that I have received from this software is the easy accessibility in terms of communicating with the guest. The way Zingle makes connecting with the guest an easier experience is definitely a super mega PLUS!

Pros:

The most that I liked about this software is the way you are able to communicate with the guest right away. You get updates once someone responds, so that you don't miss out on any messages from the guests. You are able to easily text them just by typing and that makes it so much more fun and easy. In this tech world we live in now, where everything is all mostly through social media and texting, this feature is really great for not just us but for everyone to use!

Cons:

The least thing I liked about this software is that when a guest responds just a simple thank you or you're welcome, if you don't respond back or close it out by confirming, you'll continue to get notifications. You should have the option of ending the conversation and not being the one to have the last say.

Pamela L.
Front Desk Supervisor in US
Hospitality, 501-1,000 Employees

Pamela Lorraine's Zingle review

4 3 years ago

Comments: I think it's an excellent tool for our timeshare company.

Pros:

This software keeps be on an even keel with out SPI program (guests check in/out) and allows us to match current reservations and get rid of the past and expired reservations. Also it allows to send emails to our guests both when they are on property or enroute so they will have knowledge of upcoming activities or special messages we might need to send.

Cons:

Some of the tags which delineate the exchange company they came from does not stay attached. In particular, GPX. You can enter it one day and the next it is gone. It just wastes time having to go back and research information about the guest that should be right there when you need it.

Nathaly O.
Customer Experience Representative in US

It is a great tool for our business. Its innovative, easy for customer and staff to use.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Our customers can reach us directly via text, we receive a high volume of phone calls everyday. With Zingle, we decrease the amount of phone calls and keep our staff engaged with customers at the front counter. Also having the customers exact request, we can process it right away.

Cons:

The text notification can use improvement-I do not feel the sound notification is enough, nor is the pop up. The notification pop up blends in too much with other tabs or screens the user may have open.

Roxana O.
front office manager in US

A convenient tool for our guests and associates

5 4 years ago

Pros:

What I like most about this software is that it improves the communication with our guests. It is easy, fast, and convenient to communicate anything we need all our guests to know.

Cons:

What I like least about this software is it can get difficult to load our contacts in to Zingle from our SPI Orange System that we use. I will agree it has gotten a whole lot better though. It is a minor problem compared to all the awesome things Zingle does!

Nicholas L.
Nicholas L.
Front Desk Agent in US
Hospitality, 501-1,000 Employees

Front Desk Agent responding to guests needs

4 4 years ago

Comments: Phone calls to the front desk and hotel operators have decreased as guests can alert the hotel of their needs from their phone, wherever they are

Pros:

The ability to place alerts as to what kind of guest they are, if they're staying in different parts of the resort, if they're having issues during their stay, etc. and everyone with access to Zingle can be aware

Cons:

That I cannot text intra-departmentally and that I cannot connect more than one phone number to a profile.

Charlotte M.
Studio Manager in US

I really love that we can communicate as a team to our clients

4 4 years ago

Pros:

Love that we can schedule texts. Love that we can send group texts by inserting names so it looks individual.

Cons:

The search for contacts is very inefficient. I dont like that you can only schedule the texts out for 24 hours later.

Monica N.
Member Relations in US

Member Relations Director

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall, I love this app!

Pros:

How easy this app is to use and teach other users

Cons:

Going forward, a place to set up texts for an entire week.

Ally U.
Guest Services Agent in US
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Easy and Accessible!

5 3 years ago

Comments: I find it handy in communicating with guests of the hotel as well as other associates

Pros:

I liked how convenient it was to use. You can learn how to do everything in less than 5 minutes

Cons:

None. They continually improve the system which is a plus

Aaron T.
President in US

Everything works great except the Android Mobile App

5 4 years ago

Comments: Great way to keep in touch with our employees out in the field.

Cons:

Android Mobile App: The edit window is too small! I'ts a real pain to scroll up and down in the tiny window at the bottom of the App. PLEASE FIX!

Jeanie L.
Bookkeeper in US
Government Administration, 51-200 Employees

For our office Zingle has provided an extra avenue for reaching our customers via text messaging

5 3 years ago

Comments: Communication with our customers has been improved substantially since using Zingle, it has been a very useful technical tool for our office.

Pros:

The ease of contacting our customers and the analytics.

Cons:

Setting up and streamlining Zings for easier use.

Robin M.
Director in US
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Frustrating product and awful customer service

2 2 years ago

Comments: Their insistence on us paying for the full year up front should have been a warning. Their service is unreliable has lots of glitches

Pros:

At this point, there isn't much to like about Zingle.

Cons:

The customer service was awful plus there are lots of glitches with the software.

Rachel B.
National Recruiter in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Excellent web-based communication toll

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Zingle allows me to automate and schedule my messages that are being sent out to hundreds of clients. It has provided an extremely efficient way for me to communicate personally without spending hours texting individuals all throughout the days.

Cons:

It does take quite a bit of time to get everything set up and working smoothly

Kenneth M.
Project Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

Great group to work with. Very responsive

5 5 years ago

Comments: Improved feedback from customers.

Pros:

Easy to setup and manage on a local level. Able to monitor texts on an inbound/outbound basis in real time. Like the email notification function.

Cons:

Would like more data to be available to export to reports. Would like to be able to restrict visibility for users i.e. only view their texts.

Brandon H.
Team Lead in US
Chemicals, 11-50 Employees

Good walkie talkie

3 10 months ago

Comments: Zingle was good but not for what we needed in the company.

Pros:

This software was great for sending quick voice messages to the office while out in the service field

Cons:

Seemed one dimensional. At the time we used it we needed more options that other companies provided alongside inter company communication.

Leticia R.
Executive Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees

Zingle has allowed us to obtain community input with 24 hours

5 4 years ago

Comments: Immediate contact and feedback from the population we serve.

Pros:

I like the ease and functionality of the software. I'm able to access it via computer or phone when on the go. The ease of selecting the targeted audience or varied type of audience. The customer support has also been excellent.

Darius H.
Aviation Administration in US
Military, 10,000+ Employees

Zingle for mingle

5 3 years ago

Comments: This is one of the best dynamic software available for creating contacts, creating custom fields for contacts, and online and video support for administration software

Pros:

The software is excellent at providing contact software for administration purposes and obtaining information from client. Also product it is easy to use for customer contact support and for scheduling purposes.

Cons:

There are a lot of consistent loading time. Additionally the software will not allow you to schedule a tech support any specific day.

Greg W.
Greg W.
Owner in US
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Game changing technology

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall, we are incredibly impressed - it has helped our business in terms of efficiency and our competitive advantage.

Pros:

This software has reduced incoming phone calls by over 2/3, and has increased our Team's productivity.

Cons:

I wish it were faster - it's still a little sluggish when you have a lot of messages coming in and going out. Also, it would be nice to be able to attach multiple images or pdfs to outgoing messages.

Emmanuel L.
Emmanuel L.
COO in Canada
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Great product and fantastic company

5 3 years ago

Comments: Fantastic! Highly recommended.

Pros:

We have been using Zingle for approx. 2 years now. We love the ease of use, the uptime and the incredible account management we get from Zingle. This is a really well run company.

Cons:

Inability to have AI respond to customer texts based on "sentiment analysis". However we have been told this is in the works.

Javier D.
Civil Engineer in Mexico
Education Management, 10,000+ Employees

One of the easiest ways to communicate

4 7 months ago

Comments: I highly recommend this app if you are searching for the best ways to keep in touch with your clients however I personally think It could be better for the price you pay.

Pros:

I was in charge of implementing this communication app in my labor area, for having a better and more personal conversation with our customers, and this app this the job pretty well. The colors used on this app plus the facility to use it make it one of the best communication apps we have ever tried.

Cons:

We didn't have a lot of difficulties while using it, the only problem was that it didn't let us send mass messages to our clients, so it had to be one by one, but apart from that problem, it was all excellent.

Kayce P.
Senior Project Analyst in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees

Zingle changed how we communicate with our customers

5 3 years ago

Comments: It's streamlined so much of our everyday communication with our customers. It's also enabled us to reach a broader audience of leads because we're far more likely to get a reply via text than via email or phone. Even if someone asks to retract their application with us, they're more likely to tell us via text, so we have fewer applicants that never respond to us.

Pros:

It's easy to use and the customer support is excellent, so if/when we have questions, they are answered thoroughly and quickly. It allows us to reach our customers so much faster than when we were playing "phone tag" and leaving voicemails or sending emails.

Cons:

No real "cons" to speak of. Every once in a while we'll ask about a feature that they may not have (yet) and it gets submitted to the team to potentially integrate later.

Marian W.
Front Office Supervisor in US
Hospitality, 201-500 Employees

Zingle Review

5 3 years ago

Comments: Zingle is the besk. The Warwick Rittenhouse Square Hotel uses this feature for a few things. If the guest is pre-registered and their room isn't ready, we place them on a list and text them via Zingle to inform them it is ready. We also have the Zingle number on each key packet so the guests can text us if they need any kind of assistance. Lastly, if a recurring guest has re-booked with any special requests, they can text us and we will place their request on their reservations. Again, this communication method is appreciated by the guests and it it definitely convenient for us. Thank you all so much!

Pros:

Guest love this feature! These days most people communicate via text and guest love when we present them with this option versus a phone call.

Cons:

.... I wish I could think of something but it is truly all-around amazing.

Marian S.
leasing professional in US
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees

ZINGLE IS GREAT!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Zingle has benefit our company tremendously! overall we are pleased with how easy and clear it is to work with this software.

Pros:

How easy and useful it is. Everyone on our company use it and makes our daily routine more accessible.

Cons:

n/a I don't find anything that I dislike.

Amir H.
Rooms Division Manager in US

Very nice App

5 3 years ago

Pros:

You can send pre-arrival message to all arrivals and easy to communicate to our guests

Cons:

it is little complicated to have synced with Opera