PartnerStack (formerly GrowSumo) Reviews

by PartnerStack

Filter by:

• Overall
    4.7/5
    4.9/5
    4.6/5

About PartnerStack (formerly GrowSumo)

PartnerStack (formerly GrowSumo) enables companies to leverage partnerships in order to grow revenue, increase distribution, and more.

Learn more about PartnerStack (formerly GrowSumo)

Sam V.
Director of Growth
13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/04/2018

"Easy to use and easy to verify a massive positive ROI. Not to mention, a great support team!"

Pros: GrowSumo is super easy to set up and use and we saw a positive ROI within weeks of signing up. It's fairly easy to sign up and get started. Also, it's easy for affiliate partners to sign up and start sharing your links. There's a good amount of customization, which makes it easy to keep all your affiliates happy. We've looked into and tired much more expensive affiliate companies that have high monthly minimums and costs, and I can honestly say GrowSumo is better than them because of its easy of use and affordability. Also, if you have any questions, their support team will respond promptly and provide clear answers. They've even written articles just to answer our specific questions and to help explain processes to our affiliates. Canadian kindness at its best!

Cons: Really can't think of any cons. If I've ever had any concerns or pieces of the software I didn't love or understand, I worked with the GrowSumo team to fix them or explain ways to make it work. It's nice to work with an affiliate company you don't have to worry about if it's worth it.

• Reviewed on 20/04/2018
Matt H.
Customer Success/Sales
Internet
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2018

"GrowSumo is a game changer! "

Comments: It helped make my job easier in our efforts to expand our affiliate program

Pros: There are so many great things to say about GrowSumo and it's team. For a software that's built around partnerships and relationships, they really live it! They take care of you and make sure you have all the information you need to be successful. The platform itself is 1000x better than anything else we've used and has helped facilitate the growth of our sign ups and relationships with our customers simply by it's easy to use and self sufficient interface. If you plan on scaling up your business, you will want to use GrowSumo

Cons: I can't even think of any cons to fill up the required number of characters for this section, so I"m just going to tell you more about how awesome they are. Growsumo's onboarding experience and support is phenomenal! If you're using another affiliate program that you're unhappy with, they will help ensure the seamless transfer of affiliates and partners over to GrowSumo. If you're reading this, I will be looking forward to seeing you in their marketplace!

• Reviewed on 11/05/2018
Hai anh D.
Affiliate and Sponsorship Manager
  • Reviewed on 26/04/2018

"E X C E P T I O N A L! They are a stellar company with stellar people."

Pros: I could spend an entire afternoon singing praises for GrowSumo's platform and for their team. Their software has continuously helped me within my role in more ways than I could have ever imagined, and I know they will continue to strive to support me and my company! That's quality and genuine business and customer care. There are a lot of new features that I am extremely eager and excited to start implementing, and I am looking forward to what's to come. GrowSumo goes above and beyond to assist their customers, they provide an ample amount of resources, as well as help simplify your day to day tasks. They are the absolute best and I think you will all agree with me if you gave them a chance to help amplify your business!

Cons: I don't have anything negative to say about GrowSumo other than I wish they were local so I could hug them and bake them cakes.

• Reviewed on 26/04/2018
Joran H.
Online Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2019

"Failing at the basics of their tool"

Comments: not good.

Pros: Having all the tools in an overview is really nice and what a lot of competitors don't have.

Cons: They just don't log anyone who signed up using your link (being affiliate). Having 450+ clicks within Partnerstack and no referrals it made me wonder, especially when you have purchases already at stand alone tools. Signed up myself (using their link) to some tools and it didn't even tracked them.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2019
Pierce C.
Marketing Communications Manager
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2018

"Great product and great team! Growsumo has gone above and beyond for us. "

Comments: Scaled our affiliate program and streamlined our communications with them.

Pros: UX is very clean and simple, signup for affiliates is super easy. Integration on our backend was also very seamless. All in all, it has allowed us to scale our affiliate program very easily.

Cons: It would be helpful to formalize a link structure that allows for bulk affiliate links and the ability for affiliates to track those clicks.

• Reviewed on 16/05/2018
Ethan L.
Videographer
  • Reviewed on 12/07/2017

"Excellent product. Works exactly as advertised."

Pros: I've used GrowSumo for the past six months and I've been very pleased! GrowSumo manages your program automatically, so you can focus on scaling your community and increasing sales. http://influencers.grsm.io/ethanloomis

Cons: It could be a bit more mobile friendly, but they have this in the works and it should be available soon!

• Reviewed on 12/07/2017
Holly E.
Marketing Strategist
  • Reviewed on 29/12/2018

"PartnerStack helps me manage affiliate links "

Comments: Easy to use and get paid out. Would recommend.

Pros: It's super easy to see how many people have signed up for free trials, and then get paid out once they've turned into paying customers. The dashboard is intuitive. It's also easy to see the challenges from advertisers.

Cons: The only feature I wish was present was the referral URL.

by PartnerStack on 02/01/2019

Hi Holly, thanks for your comments!

We actually do give you referral URLs/links - please check your "links" tab on the left when you're logged in to your PartnerStack dashboard and you should see it! If you have any other questions, you can email support and we'd be happy to help.

• Reviewed on 29/12/2018
Co-Founder
Media Production, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2018

"GrowSumo has made the affiliate process seamlessly integrate into our platform."

Comments: revenue, and incentive for our influencer community

Pros: Any questions we have are quickly answered, their platform is easy to navigate and is fully functional, and best of all our influencers love it and use it to bring us regular new members. The first month, before we even ready to fully push the affiliate program, we the month paid off and were earning profit.

Cons: I would love to be able to generate multiple links to specific pages, I believe this is available for the premium members, which we may upgrade to in the future.

• Reviewed on 17/05/2018
Nidhin N.
Senior Channel Sales Manager
Internet
  • Reviewed on 30/04/2018

"GrowSumo is one of the best platforms to run your affiliate program. "

Pros: The platform is very easy to use and I love their support as well. It's been almost 4 months that I have started using GrowSumo and I am happy with the team.

Cons: Everything looks great, I hope they add some new feature where companies can connect with affiliates as well.

• Reviewed on 30/04/2018
Nadia T.
General Manager, Shift
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2018

"Beautiful platform and excellent customer service!"

Pros: Really easy-to-use interface and set up processes. I've been impressed with their in-app email automation and knowledgeable team members.

Cons: Overall, no major complaints. I would like more customization options for email marketing/triggers.

• Reviewed on 08/05/2018
Growth Marketing
13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/05/2018

"Great customer service"

Comments: First time using the product...not sure what all the benefits are

Pros: GrowSumo has most of the features that you need to build a referral program, and the best part is that the company has great customer service to support me with all the issues.

Cons: Some of the functionalities of the app are a bit glitchy, and the UI is not the easiest to navigate for users.

• Reviewed on 23/05/2018
Sigute Z.
Partner Program Manager
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2018

"Simple and enjoyable."

Pros: GrowSumo is very intuitive to use - for us and our partners. Beyond that, the customer support is phenomenal and all our requests and issues get problem solved with speed.

Cons: Our unique needs meant that setup took a few extra steps, however we now have fresh docs to make the process seamless moving forward!

• Reviewed on 19/07/2018
Ecommerce Strategist
  • Reviewed on 21/12/2018

"A good solution for a growing list of partners"

Pros: I like the ability to manage and refer clients while keeping it all together under one roof.

Cons: Not all platforms we partner with use this, especially large providers. For PartnerStack to have the most value it'll need to be an almost universally adopted amongst all platforms we use and sell.

by PartnerStack on 02/01/2019

Thanks for the feedback! We'd be happy to speak with the companies you partner with to see if PartnerStack is a fit for them - feel free to send their names to team [at] partnerstack [dot] com.

• Reviewed on 21/12/2018
Dental Surgeon
Hospital & Health Care
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2018

"nice affiliate network"

Comments: referral commissions and nice dashboard to organise softwares that I love and use regualrly

Pros: makes it really easy for people to get paid for recommending products and services to their friends and clients

Cons: unable to do different/customisable bundles at the moment for recommending a stack of products, but no biggie

• Reviewed on 03/02/2018
Jacob P.
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2018

"Great Product and Great Customer Service"

Pros: I like that I can Integrate with several partners within the platform. I also like that I can reach out to the partner directly within the platform for any questions or concerns.

Cons: I think they need to offer a better design on their platform. It runs kind of slow

by GrowSumo on 29/10/2018

Hi Jacob, thanks for the great feedback! So glad you're finding our product helpful and we are working on speed!

• Reviewed on 25/10/2018