Filter by:

• Overall

About Twik

Twik automatically personalizes websites to increase conversions-retention and creates an engaging experience for all - automatically.

Learn more about Twik

Jane D.
PPC Campaign Manager
Construction, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2018

"User-Friendly Personalization Tool"

Comments: Twik is simple and easy to install and configure, and by targeting visitors based on the pages they visited on my website, I was able to provide them with relevant content and increase conversions by 28%

Pros: I love the fact that I can install Twik within 5 minutes, just paste the snippet onto my website and the experiments are running.
I love the fact that I can create as many experiments as I want, and as many variants as I want.

Cons: There's no mobile version for the editor yet

• Reviewed on 17/10/2018
Gil M.
  • Reviewed on 18/11/2018

"Incredible personalization tool"

Comments: It took no time to implement so we were able to start testing right away. It hit the mark for us when we were able to target first-time users right off the bat. Twik knows what works best for potential clients and it led to a significant increase in sales closed.

Pros: It took no time to implement. Twik understands our site's agendas and is able to provide users with exactly what they are looking for leading to sales growth.

Cons: I can't really think of anything but perhaps the fact I can't target users based on their IP's, but then again that is due to GDPR compliance.

• Reviewed on 18/11/2018