Very user-friendly software that makes payroll easy!!! Their customer service is amazing.

Reviewed on 16/02/2018
Tony B.
Executive recruiter
Construction, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall this is a great product and the Customer Service team has done everything they promised and more. They were able to custom setup up our payroll and has really saved the company lot of time and money. The UI is easy to use and has real-time saving, so we never lose changes. I would recommend this product to everyone.

Pros: This software has very user-friendly UI that anyone can pick up. I love that it is in real-time, so when you make changes or add data, the software saves it. their customer service is great! My Client Service team answers questions immediately and know their product really well which is great since we never get bounced around by support techs. Since we are a medium company we import multiple CSV files per payroll and they were able to custom map each file for us so that we completely eliminated manual entry.

Cons: The only con that we have with this software is that it isn't always available in the google chrome and safari browsers. We do have individuals that e to use
macbook laptops that have trouble utilizing this software.

Ease of Use!

Rosie S.
Bookeeper
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: All in all it's a great product and I trust that Viventium is very on top of all the latest rules and regulations that apply to payroll reporting. Am absolutely confident working with this software.

Pros: I can easily switch from one company to the other as separate payrolls. I can also easily switch to different tasks. The ACA feature is constantly being updated so I can have the information needed at my fingertips.

Cons: Doing different Reports is a bit tricky. Perhaps I'm not enough knowledgeable how to get around the filters for various reports . Am having a bit of a hard time so I make do with what is already in system.

Sophisticated yet easy to use

Reviewed on 19/03/2019
Mendy M.
Controller
Design, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I would highly recommend Viventium to anyone who is planning to hire a payroll company. I believe they are the best solution to any firm's payroll needs.

Pros: Viventium has coma a long way from the company I started off with. Back then I practically had to call them with any change or instruction I needed. No more. They have gone high-tech with a sophisticated, yet easy to navigate, website that allows me to process my payroll the way i want and need. They are, of course, still there for me in case I need them. Their customer support is wonderful and attentive to my requests whenever I call them.

Cons: Every once an a while there is some minor bug in the software. However, it is becoming better each time.

As easy as it gets

Reviewed on 26/09/2017
Sharon S.
Partner
Retail, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: They've done everything they promised. The custom setup of our payroll has really saved us a lot of time.

Pros: Software is really nice looking. Its in real-time, so as I make changes or add data, the software saves. My Client Service team answers questions immediately and know their product really well (never get bounced around). We import multiple CSV files per payroll and they were able to custom map each file for us so that we completely eliminated manual entry.

Cons: We were looking for a Benefit Enrollment platform and they currently don't have one. However, they did assure us that it will be released by Q1-2018.

Very detailed payroll software!

Reviewed on 09/01/2018
Sarah S.
Payroll Specialist
Medical Practice, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Very easy to use one can train themselves on it!
As well as being very detail.
You can run your own custom reports!
The costumer support is wonderful, a pleasure to work with.

Cons: The software is a bit slow, I'm hoping that with time they will fix that some time soon.
Not a lot of options on how much control you can give a supervisor/manager access.

User friendly

Reviewed on 25/03/2019
Priscilla P.
Office manager
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We’ve been with viventium for a couple of year now and it’s been great

Pros: I like the fact that I can do everything myself without having to contact client services. Usually only times I have to call them is when we have an unusual request which they are always happy to work with me

Cons: I have nothing negative to say, very user friendly and great customer service

Complete software

Reviewed on 21/08/2018
Stephen G.
Medical Practice, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Ease of use; Customer service is on point; Encompasses all of our needs to meet DOL regulations; Easy setup and transition

Cons: At this point, I haven't come acorss anything negative. We have been using the software for about 8 months and everything is moving smoothly.

Very unprofessional- Lacks knowledge and support

Reviewed on 16/08/2018
Melanie B.
manager
Medical Practice, 13-50 Employees
Customer Support

Pros: This program is moderately easy to use with their new updates. I can upload my payroll file from my time clock system.

Cons: I have been with them since they bought out BDB and nearly every customer service experience I have had has been very poor. I had to send multiple emails over 4 months to have my PTO codes put in correctly and then they had to bring in a programmer so that their system could even accommodate basic PTO codes. HR service is a joke- half of the information they gave me is incorrect. Nearly all experiences have taken longer than promised by the company. Very poor customer service by the company with employees sounding like teenagers on the phone. Very unprofessional.

Best payroll company so far.

Radoje R.
Payroll Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Software is easy to use, generally fast service. Customer support is very responsive and great. Checks delivery is within hours after payroll submission. Finally, software is available on Google Chrome and Safari browsers. I'm previous client of ADP and decided to switch to Viventium.

Viventium is clunky and not very user friendly or intuitive.

Reviewed on 15/02/2018
Steven H.
Accounting Specialist
13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I feel like what I was lead to believe the system would do isn't what it is capable of doing.

Pros: Having something is better than nothing. I appreciate being able to store employee data in one digital location.

Cons: Limited levels of authorization and access. For instance, If I want to have an employee enter W-4 information but not have access to view wages, that's not possible. If an someone has access to an employee's file, they have access to all information. Tabs can't be limited. There a not a variety of options for producing information, reports, etc. For instance, I can only see 7 days in advance of someone's birthday. I can't increase the dashboard reminder to 14 days. Also, it would be nice for managers to have access to an employee contact directory without having access to employees files. I was told that I could forward our employee handbook to Viventium and they would incorporate it into a template and create a new handbook for us. After purchasing Viventium and attempting to do so, I was told that they "don't do that anymore". There are more. These are just a couple.

superb software for the payroll administrator

Aaron R.
CONTROLLER
Staffing & Recruiting, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It gives me all reports I need in an instant . So user friendly and intuitive - customer support is superb with a quick response -

Cons: Payroll task menu could use more details describing each task - e.g. steps needed to enter a manual check

Payroll made easy

Reviewed on 21/08/2018
Angela F.
Operations Manager
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The employees are all very nice, easy to talk to and answer emails quickly. We are in Florida and Viventium is in NJ, once we finalize our payroll and submit it, we receive the checks the next day!

Pros: This payroll software is easy to use, once you learn how it works, and is a great value for the money. The start up was very easy.

Cons: The training process is not easy. The people who end up doing the training apparently think everyone has used a large payroll company before. We had not, we simply had an accountant who took care of everything.

Lots of Features

Reviewed on 29/08/2017
Malky H.
Finance Department
Retail, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The software has lots of different features and options. Viventium's customer service is great. They always help with all questions

Cons: The software is a bit hard to navigate. Any time I need to do something a bit different, I need to call customer service to figure it out.

Very intuitive product with an extremely helpful implementation team

Reviewed on 11/09/2018
Korah R.
Payroll Manager
Construction, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It was one month between deciding to switch payroll providers and our first payroll run with Viventium. They were extremely helpful in making the transition fast, and smooth. The software is very easy to use, and understand.

Cons: So far, I have had no problems with Viventium. I have been very happy with how quickly my questions are addressed.

Reviewed on 04/10/2017
Sabrina F.
HR Manager
Philanthropy, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Really easy to use, employees love it. Very intuitive, nice visual for users. Implementation was easy and effortless. Processing payroll is a couple of steps.

Cons: Missing some functionality that it's competitors have. Their developers work real time with improvements.

Great app support from an ATS!

Reviewed on 17/06/2018
Kim S.
Recruiter
Staffing & Recruiting, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Great for creating custom HR action plans, running analyses from recruiting data and develop customized reports

Cons: Great for small and medium sized companies but I do think a more robust ATS would be beneficial for large companies.

User Friendly Payroll Platform

Reviewed on 10/09/2018
Stephanie B.
Business Manager
Primary/Secondary Education, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Switching to Viventium from Paychex was a big move for our small business. Viventium's transition team made the change manageable, and helped us save money on payroll fees in the process!

Pros: The user interface is elegant and intuitive for administrators and employees. Viventium staff is very knowledgeable about their products and provide great support. Payroll reports are simple and easy to read.

Cons: The time clock is provided by a different company - TimeClock Plus - and is not fully integrated into the Viventium experience. That said, it's easy to use and is still better than a lot of other options out there.

Easy to use with a nice look

Reviewed on 28/07/2018
Nahomie S.
Admin
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The ease way to access paystub information as an employee and the easy way that you can reset password without having to call the office. The background color is nice too

Cons: The white writing on the purple background is sometimes not that great. It almost looks like the words are not there, maybe switch the writing color.

software review

Reviewed on 18/03/2019
Colette S.
Director of HR
Food & Beverages, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: it's clean, easy to follow. I am able to move freely through my numerous companies

Cons: some of the capabilities that I had in previous software companies are not here, such as searching check cashing

Time Saver is a Money Saver

Reviewed on 08/09/2017
Emanuel F.
Executive
Medical Practice, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I love this software, it makes payroll enjoyable and something to look forward to.
Everything is very organized and easy to use.
Payroll is a breeze.

Cons: the only con is that I didn't switch sooner, it would of saved me so much time money and energy....

User Friendly

Reviewed on 11/05/2018
Chris C.
Lead Recruiter
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Customer service has been great to work with. It is easy to store all the employee information in one location.

Cons: Some bugs causing the software to be a little slow. Setting up some reports takes some time to learn how to do.

Easy, effortless and very nice features!

Reviewed on 02/11/2017
Jonathan M.
Director of Sales
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: There is a self-service app and also tracks vacation and sick time. The app allows employees to login and request time-off through there.

Professional experts

Reviewed on 25/09/2017
Beau P.
President / CEO
Oil & Energy, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Easy to use, fast and efficient and I really like how I can customize it to my needs and if I need help with anything there's people there to help you on the spot.