Filter by:

• Overall

About eversign

Legally binding electronic signatures at work, at home or on the go.

Learn more about eversign

Showing 1,948 reviews

Alhassan A.
Research Coordinator
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2021

"made our administrative processes run perfectly, even though the team was working remotely"

Comments: I coordinate the paperwork duties for multiple projects; and on the multi-team projects, filing backup documentation for contracts and financial transactions can be very frustrating. However, Eversign has made these processes extremely efficient........and I no longer have to spend so much of my time behind the scanner. The audit trails and the details make reporting also very simple.

Pros: The audit trails records automatically kept and generated by eversign has been my most-used and useful feature. It saves me the painstaking job of having to fish out (sometimes multiple) long email chains for contract and payroll authorizations to generate backup documentation before filing them away. The records also come complete with all the relevant time stamps and user details for security purposes.

Cons: Users should have more options available for setting the frequency of notifications; so that it could be increased for actions on pressing documents. Also, we are only allowed to access an extremely limited number of users on the features we find most useful without having to upgrade our subscription.

Alternatives Considered: DocuSign and signNow

Reasons for Choosing eversign: Our team members were struggling to get used to the software; and often complained about the software freezing during manual on-screen signing.

Switched From: Adobe Sign

Reasons for Switching to eversign: Better user experience; and their notifications caused less distractions

• Reviewed on 17/07/2021
Alberto G.
Alberto G.
School Psychologist
Mental Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/06/2021

"Pandemic Transition"

Comments: I was having difficulty collecting consent from clients and other 3rd party individuals. Eversign allowed me to streamline this process and continue to generate business during the shutdown.

Pros: The dashboard was very user friendly and allowed me to create, follow, and edit my documents during signature process.

Cons: The limited number of documents that I could create and send with my initial subscription.

Alternatives Considered: E-Sign

Reasons for Switching to eversign: It was a product that a business partner was using and I needed to access to sign a contract. Once I used it, I was able to go back and create my own account.

• Reviewed on 14/06/2021
Dexie B.
Faculty
Research, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2021

"Document workflow for starters"

Comments: My overall experience with Eversign is good so far. I can prepare and track documents easily. There are some minor slowdowns in accessing their website (may be due to demand of online document signing).

Pros: Document setup:
- upload documents by drag and drop OR from multiple cloud source (GDrive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box)
- simplified interface for adding signers & CCs
- can title & message of document
- automatic reminders are turned on by default
- can choose document expiry
Ease of Use:
- previously added signers are automatically saved in contacts,
- typing a few letters of signers in the signers panel will automatically select matching contacts
- AWESOME signature setup! You can drag signature, initials, text, date (and much more) to your document
- You can easily set which field belongs to a contact! These fields are color coded, you simply select the field and click on the appropriate contact!
(This is different from other document workflow where you need to select the contact first then select the desired fields for that contact. This process is time consuming for other workflow BUT in Eversign, this is simple and suprisingly satisfying since the fields will be colored differently.)
- You can also manually send reminders to contacts who forgot about the document. These reminders are automatically emailed to them.

Cons: The major downside of eversign is you are limited to five (5) documents per month. This restriction may be quite limiting to some users who require more documents to send per month. Other document workflow allow unlimited documents to be sent to your contacts. There are available templates but are limited to premium subscriptions, the same for other document workflow services. Also, template previews are not available unlike other services.

• Reviewed on 07/04/2021
Kevin K.
Sr Processor
Financial Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 04/06/2020

"My experience with using Eversign"

Pros: I started using the free trial version along with trial version from other companies. I wanted to compare the features and ease of use and value. I really enjoyed using Eversign esignature software. It was really easy to setup an esignature request. I like the fact that I can drag and drop multiple documents to my request. some user doesn't allow multi document sending. On the recipient end of the signing process... I sent a test esigning request to my personal email account to test out the Esigning function as the recipient. As a recipient it was very easy to complete the Esigning. I can just complete the esignature without the need to create an Eversign account. Overall my experience with Eversign has been wonderful. I have already recommended this software to my colleagues.

Cons: I really didn't find anything I didn't like about Eversign software.

• Reviewed on 04/06/2020
Dan G.
Government Relations, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/05/2021

"Great software"

Comments: Been very happy. Didnt understand setting up team members, but customer service got it straitened out quickly as it was my issue.

Pros: This is as easy to use as any other signing software Ive used including the big one.=, and allows for more features at a lower cost. Things like multiple signers that the other service charges ridiculous amounts when I only really have multipole signers once every few months.

Cons: Not a lot I dont like. I guess Id like to be able to name my templates rather than have them designated by subject line.

• Reviewed on 04/05/2021
Matt E.
Operations Manager
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/03/2019

"A great program"

Comments: We have been a paper focused company for a long time and just recently had a shift of focus towards more electronic means of communication both internally and externally. Eversign has given us an affordable and effective tool to speed up our internal processes and improve our response time and quality of work for our clients.

Pros: The biggest draw to Eversign versus other electronic software companies was that one company can have multiple team members. Other software offerings that we saw did not have this feature at all and would require multiple users being setup at a greatly increased cost (that would have outweighed the benefit of introducing electronic signatures). The workflow process in Eversign is simple and required minimal training, even for our less technically savvy employees, to the point where even staff members who had been apprehensive about bringing in more digitization of our processes noticed that there was a considerable savings on time.

Cons: Some of the reporting functionality is still in progress. For example we would love to view the number of documents produced/signed by each team member and in an ideal world have an easy was to assess the time lapsed between a document being produced and being signed. That said, our implementation contact at Eversign, rep has been really helpful, informing us that this functionality is on it's way through development and offered to produce reports in the meantime, so this "con" has been completely mitigated via their good customer support.

• Reviewed on 18/03/2019
Mike D.
Online Educator
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2019

"Makes workflow and client on-boarding easy"

Pros: Eversign has made workflow of documents for myself and my clients much easier. Before using Eversign, I would have clients download and print documents then re-upload again to email to me. This software has taken out all those extra steps out of the equation, therefore making the workflow on both ends a much smoother process. I also get to track the progress, and view activity on the documents which are all great features.

Cons: The layout could be a little more user friendly to be able to locate documents, I find myself clicking to multiple buttons to find what I'm looking for.

• Reviewed on 22/07/2019
Reed H.
Reed H.
  • Reviewed on 24/07/2018

"Mimics a Filing Cabinet. To store everything."

Comments: Moving from paper to computer, keeping track of all your thoughts and notes....this is the right note storing solution for you.

Pros: I have tried Google Keep and Microsoft OneNote. But it doesn't keep the simple notebook / folder layout that I am so used to. This is the one key thing that I love LOVE LOVE. The add-ons such as the web-clipper make it certainly invaluable.

Cons: Of course everyone wants great stuff for free. The renewal prices caused me to almost go to OneNote, but it just doesn't handle the layout correctly.

• Reviewed on 24/07/2018
David J.
Software Developer
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/03/2020

"One of the best digital signing platform"

Comments: I had to connect with their support team a few times to get some very specific questions answered and they were very helpful.

Pros: I recently had to review and test a number of digital signature capture services for our company. I created trial accounts for four different vendors. After about a week of testing the services (both portal and API), I found Eversign to be the easiest and most intuitive to use. I like that their documentation was well put together and the examples were clear.

Cons: The only thing I could come up with is I wish I could manipulate the overlay objects (text, check-boxes, radio-buttons) a little bit more in terms of look and feel. I mentioned to their support team and they said they would discuss as a future enhancement.

• Reviewed on 25/03/2020
Maroof hussain S.
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2019

"Solved my paperwork provlem"

Pros: Its easy and convenient. I set some templates in it and then all i need to do is to just prepare and send.
For contracts which need to be changed everytime, we simply upload file and within few minutes contracts are on their way.
I usually send engagement letters, corporate documents or sometimes anything for which i need understanding in writign.

Cons: It sends reminders a lot. when someone opens file it send email. I dont know if its a con or a good feature. Sometimes i like it since i know my client cannot say that he hadnt seen the agreement yet.

• Reviewed on 19/10/2019
Shivani B.
HR Manager
Logistics & Supply Chain, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/06/2020

"Glad to go paperless and save more trees"

Comments: Getting official documents signed is so much easier. The coordination is reduced as the app sends auto

Pros: Very easy to use.
Less restrictions in usage of plans which makes it more attractive to use.
Value for Money.Help available at your fingertips. Especially Rob with prompt answers.

Cons: None actually. Its pretty straight forward and simple to use.
Help is at your fingertips.

Alternatives Considered: DocuSign

Reasons for Switching to eversign: Ease of use and online help.

• Reviewed on 26/06/2020
Louise C.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2020

"Lifesaver for small but rapidly growing non-profit"

Pros: The ease of use, especially when compared against competitors.

Cons: As I'm still learning how to use it, I may have missed something along the way, but it seems as if I can only send a document (single signers) to be sent to multiple recipients at the same time. So currently finding that a little cumbersome, although not the end of the world.

• Reviewed on 19/11/2020
Stevan J.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/08/2020

"Great"

Comments: Great - does exactly what I wanted it to do

Pros: If you just need a simple way to get signatures, then this is the way to go. It does everything DocuSign and similar software does, for a fraction of the cost. I looked around quite a bit, and settled on eversion

Cons: Nothing so far that stands out - as I said, I just needed a way to get signatures in a simple way

Alternatives Considered: Adobe Sign

Reasons for Choosing eversign: DocuSign seemed too expensive for what I was using it for

Switched From: DocuSign

Reasons for Switching to eversign: Best value

• Reviewed on 31/08/2020
Amy N.
girlboss
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 06/01/2020

"Really Great Solution"

Comments: I am a service-based business and needed a really good solution for getting my contracts signed online, After thorough research, I decided to try out eversign and I have zero regrets. It is really great! SO easy to set up and use and it gets the job done perfectly. It even tracks opens and signatures and gives me a handy log of activity. It sends out reminders on unsigned documents and notifies me of activity. Excellent and intuitive user interface and automation to save me time and energy chasing up the contract signing process in this digital age. Perfect solution to dealing with online contract signing.

Pros: Excellent! Perfect automation and easy to use for both myself and the clients signing the contracts. I am so happy I found eversign!

Cons: That I couldn't integrate it into my own website on their free version.

Alternatives Considered: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Reasons for Switching to eversign: A free forever subscription is an option for eversign. The user interface is really great ad easy to use. Automation was better in eversign - saving me time and energy.

• Reviewed on 06/01/2020
Aaron J.
Telecommunications, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/03/2021

"Flexible and Affordable"

Pros: My favorite part of Eversign is the ability to upload a PDF that I designed and insert fields for signature, dates, etc., where I want them and HOW I want them. I make a lot of custom and graphically designed contracts, and Eversign makes it easy to have them work the way I want. Plus, their plans are affordable and their free plan is extremely generous -- perfect for newer small businesses that are just getting started.

Cons: The one thing I'd really like to see added is Stripe and/or PayPal integration. When someone signs a contract, it would be amazing if I could set it up so that an invoice is automatically sent to them after they sign.

Alternatives Considered: 17hats

Reasons for Switching to eversign: Affordability & integrations.

• Reviewed on 15/03/2021
Nate C.
Solutions Architect/Account Executive
  • Reviewed on 04/11/2019

"Review from a Novice User"

Comments: We were having to send scanned copies of contracts via email back and forth. Image quality would worsen every time, and even once a signature somehow got blacked out and caused friction between us and a customer. The seamless nature of digital signatures decreases wasted time and make customers happier

Pros: As someone who has little experience setting up and organizing digital signature programs, this was super easy to use and setup. Creating documents was also a breese.

Cons: I wish that there were more integrations with other software. For example, if a contract could be generated out of my CRM and then once a contract is signed, that it connected with Quickbooks to generate an invoice.

Alternatives Considered: DocuSign and HelloSign

Reasons for Switching to eversign: I like the features that came with the pricing levels better. We are a very small company, so the budget also played a role. Basically, the best "bang for buck" or value that I found when comparing different solutions.

• Reviewed on 04/11/2019
Michael A.
General Manager
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2021

"Good reliable software for your documents"

Comments: We have no issues in using Eversign as part of our daily chores. So far, everything's good.

Pros: We can rely on this software for legal purposes. It might not be the best way to sign huge deals, but for normal transactions ranging up to $2000, we still use Eversign, especially during the pandemic.

Cons: A little bit of complexity is there, will be better if it can be simplified. However, I understand that this is done for a security reason.

Alternatives Considered: DocuSign

Reasons for Switching to eversign: I tried DocuSign once, but I can't notice the significant difference. Both are okay.

• Reviewed on 31/03/2021
Christopher C.
Christopher C.
Marketing
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2019

"Incredible"

Pros: We're thrilled with this product, the level of customization and API control is beyond any others in the market. We use this every day for managing client contracts. Within 3-days we were able to fully integrate this with our client application and have the contract process completely white-labeled. We're thrilled with this process.

Cons: None, the entire process was amazing and the help-docs are incredibly specific.

• Reviewed on 21/11/2019
Jim P.
Entertainment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/08/2020

"The Best Introduction to Digital Signatures"

Pros: Eversign lets you have a free trial to actually use their system in real time. Digital Signatures can save a lot of time, but I have used several solutions and many of them can be cumbersome. I found the interface to be extremely intuitive for designating the appropriate marks at the individual level. I got instant feedback and a full audit trail of my signature, and it was extremely convenient for my international partners. The dashboard is clean and effective.

Cons: I would have liked to have been able to try out templates prior to upgrading.

Reasons for Switching to eversign: Free trial gave me confidence

• Reviewed on 27/08/2020
Rick D.
Sales Representative
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2018

"Eversign is a fantastic alternative to the higher priced document signing services"

Comments: I went through many trials with other services, but I settled on Eversign due to their pricing structure and easy to use interface.

Pros: As a sales rep for a commercial product line who's end user are contractors, Eversign is a necessity as I rely on the contractor to sign and approve their CAD drawings as quick as possible in order to close a sale. In the construction industry, many contractors are either in the field and can't sign our PDF documents on site or are not technologically or administratively savvy enough to sign the pdfs we send them. The service Eversign provides makes it easy for my potential customers to quickly sign and approve the layouts we send them without having to wait for them to find the time to print out, sign, scan and email back which in turn greatly helps me to close the sale.

Cons: None so far. The dashboard is pretty intuitive and the one question I had was answered by the documentation provided.

• Reviewed on 28/11/2018
Frank V.
Registered Veterinary Technician
Veterinary, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2020

"Above all others"

Comments: Excellent service! Excellent program.

Pros: The platform is unique. Easier to understand than other big platforms I’ve used before. User friendly with lots of options to help your needs in completing documentation. I have to emphasize the design- it’s beautiful!

Cons: None come to mind since it’s packed with many options and I’m sure if I think of one it’s probably already there .

• Reviewed on 09/07/2020
Emma O.
Emma O.
Holistic Wellness Coach
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 31/01/2021

"Eversign has saved me so much time in my coaching business!"

Comments: Eversign is saving me a whole lot of time and effort.. I don't have to worry about sending individual emails, wondering whether something has been signed, and chasing people up. It's all there for me to see on the Eversign dashboard. Sending reminders is super quick and easy too.

Pros: It's so easy to use. I love the drag and drop feature so clients know exactly where to sign. I also love that it emails you to let you know when they have signed and when it's your turn to sign (if you choose to sign). It's great that you can choose exactly who needs to sign it too.

Cons: I'd love a duplicate feature so I can just duplicate a previous agreement (because they're all the same) to save time in uploading. This may be a feature but I haven't found it yet!!

Alternatives Considered: DocuSign

Reasons for Switching to eversign: Better pricing, much better features and a lot easier and simpler to use.

• Reviewed on 31/01/2021
Akume E.
Akume E.
Human Resource Manager
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2019

"Why We Love Eversign"

Comments: I won't recommend eversign yet to my friends not because I dont like them. But because am new to the software for me the overall experience has been great. You have no idea how easy business has been since I discovered eversign. Thanks to its simplicity and beautiful interface am always excited to get on my keyboard and sign some agreement

Pros: First thing I noticed about eversign its a beautifully designed interface, The tools are all on your screen its so easy to use and the customer support is averagely okay. In signing documents and agreement with my customers who are not resident in my country. it gets tiring having to scan and send documents back and forth. Sometimes I have to go traditional using postal services. But with eversign the case is different business is now easy and colorful.

Cons: I think the can do much better when it comes to uploading word documents. Most time its slow (maybe due to internet) and doesn't come out the way I uploaded it. I would advise any user to save documents as PDF files before uploading it to eversign apart from that the software is simply amazing

• Reviewed on 29/10/2019
Music, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2020

"Excellent !"

Comments: This is amazingly useful, and simple tu use. Especially for anyone that doesn't have a printer/scanner !

Pros: Efficient, clean, and very friendly-user ! Would recommand 10/10

Cons: Need more document sendings on the free account !

Alternatives Considered: Google Drive

Reasons for Switching to eversign: It's better and simpler !

• Reviewed on 20/02/2020
Thobias S.
Sole Proprietor
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2019

"Eversign review"

Pros: This software is the easiest and most intuitive to use. From loading a document, to adding text, loading your signatures, signing, requesting others to sign - it could not be easier. I also think the fact that Eversign give you near full functionality as part of the free trial (without having to load credit card details - rather than limiting you to a few signatures, allows you to really explore the software (as well as providing a solution for my business when I needed it!). I cannot rate this software more highly.

Cons: There is nothing I can comment negatively on. This software is a solution for businesses small and large.

• Reviewed on 25/09/2019