Reviewed on 23/11/2018
Great Software for Workflow Management
To conduct our regular operations, our staff greatly relied on spreadsheets and emails. We refer to spreadsheet for virtually everything from sharing job programs, monitoring new products, managing product stocks, to following up with prospects on a regular basis. Leads were becoming lost. Best effect was hauled by after-sales section. The plans went haywire since the group began losing its alignment to the company vision and mission.
Anxious we checked out nearly every potential remedy to streamline our business processes. We touch base with Salesforce, Zoho, however, found out that there were just vanilla alternatives present on the marketplace. There was no way I might get a customized solution that may tackle my company certain challenges -- of course inside the budget and deadline that I had in my own mind.
Considering switching into Orgzit, that has saved substantial quantity of money before spent on IT administrative and maintenance jobs through using features like real time collaboration, centralized location for document sharing, and job assigning.Our Business development group has completely embraced the chance to effortlessly share awareness, sales collaterals, work collectively on business opportunities, and also perform a great deal more. With analytics and reporting, now we get a 360 degree perspective of direct stream, pending jobs, accomplished jobs, etc. and has finally led to enhanced customer service and decreased reaction time.All as a result of Orgzit!
Pros: Ease of use, There are many workflow management systems that are changing the way the way people work. As I evaluate my options, I don't fall in ‘features-rich’ trap, I chose Orgzit as my workflow management software because I believe its simple and easy use of operation worked best for our team.
Cons: They can improve training manuals although their support team is great in explaining every feature and we were practically hand held at every step of the implementation.
Reviewed on 19/04/2017
One application that really meets most of our business management requirements
I am SMB owner with a team of about 15+ engineers. We provide environmental engineering consulting and project services to municipalities and industrial clients. We were managing most of our business using spreadsheets and WhatsApp. With Orgzit we have managed to significantly digitize most of our operations - including lead management, proposal management, management accounts, expense reporting and tracking, project management and reporting from field operations (construction sites + operating water treatment assets).
We have been using Orgzit for over 4 months and were one of the very first few users so we got high quality support from the founders of Orgizt.
We wish them well and hope Orgzit team continues to develop more useful features for small businesses. Some features we would like:
- email integration for external communications
- invoicing so that we can get the only other thing for which we currently need to rely on a separate SaaS application
- One application to run our daily operations on.
- Ease of use and literally very low requirement for training
- free plan for small teams & unlimited trials and even the paid plan for SMBs is very affordable
- a little difficult to built custom applications, a more friendly interface to build applications would be highly useful
- inability to do invoicing from Orgzit (we currently use a different SaaS application)
by P3Infotech Solutions on 19/04/2017
Thank you Jahanvi for being a valued user and thank you for believing in our vision and providing us the initial support.
We are working on some cool new features (including some Spans has asked for). Look for updates in your email :)
Reviewed on 19/09/2017
Orgzit has provided a comprehensive solution for our project management and business management needs. It is simple to use and our team which were hooked on MS Excel and Trello had no problems migrating to Orgzit
- Easy to use, this was critical for us in selecting Orgzit
- Provides a simple, effective solution for our company's key business management needs. We are currently using Orgzit for CRM, Project Management and managing fields operations that includes managing about 30 remote people and client's assets on a few different construction sites
- cost effective (we are on the Super Teams plan)
- We are generally happy with the solution Orgzit provides and don't quite have any major cons, except a few things that we would like to see included in the application eg. ability to create invoices/ field report sheets
- we would like to get a map view to be able to track our field agents and assets
- the reports on the Android mobile app are a little slow to load.
Reviewed on 29/07/2019
Pros: Orgzit is an amazing cloud-based business management software that has helped me eliminate the use of multiple excel spreadsheets and bring all my data in place. In this way, I could fetch my data easily without wasting time. The best thing about Orgzit is that it does not require one to put in any code to operate and everything is automated. I can add reminders, tasks, view my progress reports, etc
Cons: Orgzit is Less attractive aesthetically.
by P3Infotech Solutions on 08/08/2019
Thank you Vidita. Really appreciate your positive response.
Reviewed on 20/09/2018
Great Organizational Tool
Comments: We run an event management company and keeping a track of all the events has never been easier before. With the Project Management Launcher, we are more efficient now and it helps our team to finish their respective tasks before the deadline. The easy to use interface helps us to check the progress timely and we take the actions accordingly if anything goes wrong.
Reasonable monthly cost
Cons: We have been using orgzit from 2 months. We haven't face any issues as of now.