Superb service, very secure and great attention to detail

Reviewed on 11/05/2017
Brett J.
VP Ops
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: fast, friendly, secure and great attention to detail. HDM allowed us to migrate between platforms quickly with no loss of productivity

Pros: I recently was faced with the challenge of migrating from Freshdesk to Zendesk. We had around 1500 tickets and 600 contacts. After searching around for services to assist in the move I found Help Desk Migration. Their prices were super competitive, well under the other options on the market, and when I reached out to ask more, they were super helpful and quick to respond with any and all information I required. I was especially concerned about security, HDM described their approach and I was impressed with how well thought out their process was and how respectful they were of their customer's data. They even reminded me as soon as the migration was complete to change passwords and ensure our instance was secure. All the way through they were helpful and followed up to ensure everything was as we needed and expected. I have no hesitation in recommending HDM if you need to do a migration. Absolutely great in every respect.

by Help Desk Migration on 11/05/2017

Thank you, Brett!
We are happy to have you as a client!

A must have for migrating help desk software

Reviewed on 02/12/2019
Jonas H.
Director of Customer Service
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I cannot say enough good things about the people at Help Desk Migration. They are extremely helpful, amazingly responsive, answered all of my questions, and kept me updated while the data migration was occurring. (Sensitive Content Hidden) were all fantastic to work with. The software itself is very easy to use and you can do trial runs to make sure that all of the information will transfer. In my first trial run I noticed one of our custom fields was not in the pick list, I submitted a support ticket about it, and very quickly they got the custom field added to the pick list. The full data migration occurred without a hitch.

Pros: The answer to the question "What did I like most about this software?". Everything!! Ease of use: Check!
Responsive Support: Check!
Responsive Development: Check!
Full data migration: Check!
Very reasonable cost: Check!

Cons: I cannot think of a single thing I did not like about this software.

by Help Desk Migration on 03/12/2019

Jonas, it was such a pleasure to help you with your migration!
Many thanks for your kind words!

Easy, fast, and reliable.

Reviewed on 13/09/2019
Grégoire S.
CPO
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Very good customer support to do a sensitive opération.

Cons: nothing in particular, everything was clear.

by Help Desk Migration on 16/09/2019

Thank you, Gregoire!

Made our migration simple

Reviewed on 19/07/2019
Steve S.
Technical Operations Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: HDM came through when Kayako couldn't. We were supposed to migrate our ticket centre through Kayako, but after a month of sandbox usage, a couple days before the migration, when we reached out to confirm the upcoming migration, they let us know the rep we were working with was no longer with the company, and that they could not complete our migration for a few months as they were rebuilding their migration engine. HDM stepped up and helped us migrate our ticket centre without the help of Kayako, and gave us a discount as well. They came through for us when Kayako couldn't.

Pros: Ease of use
Speed of migration
Cost efficient
Customer support

Cons: Some of the knowledgebase articles were not migrated into the proper categories, but was an easy fix. Everything went into 'Source Default Folder', but it did create the other categories. Just needed to go through and change them after the fact
Doesn't show any stats during the migration to see how fast the import is going. They can let you know on the backend
Sometimes fails without any decent error message, but the team will let you know and it will pick up where it left off

Great product !

Reviewed on 22/07/2019
Greg G.
COO
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Almost perfect ;-)

Pros: Almost everything is migrated, no data is lost.
You can try many times and the support is very friendly, I was able to migrate many specific tickets that I chose before.
Not that expensive.

Cons: - It's not possible to import Zendesk tags unfortunately
- Ideally all activities imported would have been attributed to "customer success" Team on my new CRM. So that I can easily filter those activities

Migration from Oracle Cloud to Zendesk. A smooth transition.

Reviewed on 03/05/2018
Gauthier E.
Supervisor of Customer Service
Sporting Goods, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Having a smooth transition from our old CRM to our new ticketing system.
Maintaining our old data accessible for our CS agents.

Pros: Amazing support and technical advice.
Delivery was made according to the original project schedule.
No extra charges than what was quoted.

Cons: Our custom logics were not compatible with the automated import feature. This issue was handled in a timely manner and with professionalism.

by Help Desk Migration on 04/05/2018

Thank you, Gauthier!
I wish you and Thule Group all the best!

Migrating Multiple Accounts Into One

Reviewed on 15/01/2019
Jason N.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Merging multiple accounts into one makes it much easier for our support staff, and in the end the saves from a single account will cover the expense of the migration in the upcoming months

Pros: The wizard was simple and straightforward to use, support response before and during was prompt

Cons: Our migration was complicated since we were moving multiple accounts into one and it exceeded the original estimate, but they worked with us to come to agreeable terms

Desk.com Conversion

Reviewed on 11/04/2019
Jeffrey O.
CIO
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Moving 9,000 tickets from Desk.com to Zendesk could be nerve-racking especially since you want to make sure all the various ticket types came over correctly, all the agents got correctly assigned, all the back and forth communications were there, and especially the attachments. When I had questions, support from representative and Ira was second to none, they indeed were quick to respond and guided me through the entire process. Their customer support was excellent, and they were priced very reasonably.

Pros: Our mappings were not complicated, and for the most part, I was able to map my custom fields from Desk.com over to Zendesk. It was easy to do, and I could do a sample port as many times as I needed just to ensure everything came over correctly.

Cons: Nothing comes to mind because I was told upfront of expected behavior.

by Help Desk Migration on 12/04/2019

It was a pleasure to work with you!

Excellent product, service and price

Reviewed on 19/07/2019
Joël M.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The product features is very easy to set up. The service support is always quick and accurate. And the value for the price is really worth it.

Cons: We had to do some small customization, but the price was correct. Test migration cannot be done fully, only small portions of data

Migration from Samanage to FreshService. Simple, straight forward and a massive time saver!

Reviewed on 15/03/2018
Chris J.
IT Infrastructure Team
Customer Support

Pros: The format of the data out of our old Service Desk software was unfriendly and not easy to work with. We had years of data that we needed to keep. Using this service avoided any issues. Help Desk Migration were able to customise our import to ensure that everything was mapped correctly with no loss of data. The support throughout the process was excellent and I'd like to offer him my gratitude for helping us with this project.

Cons: No major issues. We did had some minor teething problems, but this was dealt with professionally and promptly.

by Help Desk Migration on 18/03/2018

Dear Chris!
Thank you for your testimonial!

We wish you and your company all the best!

Great communication.

Reviewed on 12/06/2017
Luke R.
Director of Operations
Customer Support

Pros: The customer support team were kind, professional, and efficient throughout the entire process. We changed dates of our migration on them twice, and they rolled with the punches. Great customer service.

by Help Desk Migration on 13/06/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Luke!

Migration from Desk to Freshdesk

Reviewed on 02/08/2019
Tara G.
Customer Support Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Our company was introduced to the Help Desk Migration team for a migration from Desk to Freshdesk.
We had a very large database to migrate over:
Contacts - 617 519
Organizations - 70 946
Tickets - 760 409 with a minimum of 10 notes in every ticket making a total of 9 Million records to migrate!
We had a slight hiccup with the migration however; their technical support team resolved the matter and continued with the migration with no further issues. The team I worked with was fantastic, quick to respond to any questions I had, keeping me up to date and ensuring I knew I could reach out to them with any questions or concerns.

Pros: Ease of use and the exceptional support.

Cons: I had no issues with the migration software.

Helpful Customer Support

Reviewed on 10/09/2019
Lindsay S.
VP, Operations & Product Management
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We had a few hiccups during the migration process so it took longer than expected to complete, however, customer support was available over a holiday weekend (in the US) and were very helpful and made sure we had the migration completed in our planned timeline.

Pros: Mapping the fields from the old helpdesk to the new one was simple. Customer support was very helpful.

Cons: When issues came up, it wasn't always clear on what to do next. We accidentally processed the purchase to complete the migration twice because it wasn't clear that it was processing and we should wait.

by Help Desk Migration on 11/09/2019

Many thanks, Lindsay!
We will do our best to improve the process in future!

Help Desk Migration... tremendous support

Reviewed on 23/09/2019
Robert N.
General Manager
Consumer Electronics, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Outstanding! Truly supportive and knowledgable company.

Pros: During our migration, we ran into a problem with the help desk we were migrating too. At which time Help Desk Migration took the lead and worked directly would our new provider to resolve the situation. They were proactive in checking in with us making sure they were addressing any question or concerns I had along the way during the process. Great Team!

Cons: Everthing about Help Desk Migration was spot on... I have no CONS.

Painless migration from Spiceworks to Jira Service Desk

Reviewed on 06/09/2018
IT Manager
Legal Services, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The Help Desk Migration folks made our transition from Spiceworks to Jira Service Desk easy. They took care of mapping the Spiceworks fields to equivalent fields in Jira Service Desk for tickets and users. Gave me a sample migration to validate against. When it came time for the production migration, they worked within my schedule so I could keep service downtime to a minimum. They were very responsive throughout, especially impressive given the 9 hour time zone difference.

Cons: Nothing at all to dislike about this service.

by Help Desk Migration on 07/09/2018

Thank you!

Easy migration, prompt contact and follow up with clear communication

Reviewed on 19/09/2017
Saul T.
ICT Project Coordinator
Information Services, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Migration from our old Helpdesk software to Zendesk. Assistance in mapping fields to ensure everything came across correctly

Pros: They took care of pretty much everything for us & provided guidance. Our Zendesk has quite a lot of custom pieces in it. HDM was able to provide guidance on the best way to migrate into this.

Cons: A little more documentation about the best way to have custom fields setup and managed in the migration would speed things up. But we had a complicated setup, so wouldn't be relevant to most users.

by Help Desk Migration on 19/09/2017

Thank you for your review, Saul!
It was a big pleasure to perform migration for your company!

Worked like a dream

Reviewed on 07/11/2018
Jesse P.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The software saved me from hours of inputting data into a spreadsheet to then send to Connectwise to hope I did it all right and that the data gets imported. It worked perfectly, it was fast, customer service was awesome (on a Sunday morning). 5 Stars!

Cons: The interface would show failures but not tell you what was wrong just that someone would be reaching out. Someone did reach out, very fast at that, just wish it told you more of what you could do to fix it, if it was something you can do.

by Help Desk Migration on 14/11/2018

Many thanks for your review, Jesse!
Wish you all the best!

100% seamless migration

Reviewed on 14/12/2017
Alex H.
Partner
2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It was fast and easy to configure our migration, and the best part was being able to quickly run a demo migration to see how it would look. The support team is also very friendly and helpful.

Cons: Not really a con, because I'm very happy with the result and our migration was a bit unique: we were moving between two accounts on the same software so the field mapping required a bit of customization. Pretty sure we're an edge case, and cust support was very helpful with figuring out how to make it happen!

by Help Desk Migration on 18/12/2017

Hey Alex!
Thanks for your valuable feedback!

Help Desk Migration helped me to smoothly complete a very complex migration process

Reviewed on 23/11/2018
COO
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Help Desk Migration helped me in the migration to a new ticketing system to handle our clients' support requests. We had a very consistent ticket history in the old system, and thanks to Help Desk Migration we were able to keep this archive in the new ticketing system without a hitch.

Pros: Help Desk Migration's support was flawless. We were followed step by step with extreme professionalism and attention to detail throughout the entire migration process.

Cons: My experience with Help Desk Migration has been very positive. There's nothing I disliked.

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 15/11/2017
Jason M.
CEO, Co-founder
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Imported 6 years of support for us.

Pros: Did exactly what they advertised. They imported over 160,000 tickets for us from Desk.com to Zendesk. A few hiccups importing the data but they resolved quickly and were on it from start to finish. Quick support, good value and fairly priced.

Cons: Timezones are a bit further out from us (PST) but always responsive when we needed. Had a small problem paying for the service via 2Checkout but we worked it out.

by Help Desk Migration on 15/11/2017

Thank you, Jason!
We are very happy to have you as a client!

Good specialized migration service. Helped me to migrate from Freshdesk to Zendesk.

Reviewed on 06/12/2017
Andrei K.
Business Analytics Director, ¿o-founder
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Pretty easy and powerful.

Pros: Features for mapping data fields are good
Step by step approach for managing the migration process is well designed
Very responsive support! The team even have made a quick product update to meet my needs in real time!

Cons: Service seems a bit overpriced
Field mapping is a bit confusing
User fields import not supported
Some fields also were not supported

by Help Desk Migration on 07/12/2017

Thank you, Andrei, for your feedback! We will do our best to improve user experience.
We wish you all the best!

Steve

Best CRM migration tool available in the market

Reviewed on 18/09/2018
Karthik B.
Manager, Operations
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I researched a lot to find a feasible and easy to use CRM migration tool for migration of data from Zendesk to Freshdesk. And no doubt that this is the best I found in the market so far.
- Customisations available.
- Requires less manual efforts
- Great customer support & availability
These are some of the positives from Heldesk migration. Would recommend them to others businesses struggling with CRM migration definitely.

Pros: - Customisations available.
- Requires less manual efforts
- Great customer support

Cons: - Expensive
- Data retrieval is slow
----

Great sales, amazing support and product

Reviewed on 01/12/2017
Krasimir R.
SDM
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I want it to escape from a really really bad service to a better place easy and quickly and I did it thanks to them.

Pros: Sales - I love when I communicate with guys who knows what, how and why to sell you something
Support - When it comes down to support they do the extra steps to make sure everything is working what the support it's suppose to be in my eyes.
Product - do exactly what it says it will do

by Help Desk Migration on 04/12/2017

Krasimir, we are very happy to get such a wonderful testimonial. We wish you all the best!

Intercom to Freshdesk Article Migration

Reviewed on 17/04/2019
Angelica Z.
Customer Success Manager
Biotechnology, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Help Desk Migration allowed me to quickly and easily move all of our Intercom articles to Freshdesk. It simply took a few clicks and a few minutes to complete the process. Representative, the Account Manager assisting me, was very responsive and walked me through everything I needed to know.

Cons: The article migration isn't perfect because the text formatting and image sizes will need to be edited to match how they were set in Intercom.

by Help Desk Migration on 18/04/2019

Thank you, Angelica!

Great service and support

Reviewed on 25/09/2019
Chris T.
Director of IT
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We needed to migrate our Helpdesk from one platform to another and without this service it would have been a complete nightmare. The support team were exceedingly responsive if a little over zealous in their communications at time. I would definitely use them again for another migration.

Pros: We were able to fully test out how the process worked and then easily get the process customised to fit our needs.

Cons: There really were not any issues around the migration so I don't have anything to say.